Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Franken-Slavino Road Trip?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2022, 09:12 AM

[Image: howdidigethere.jpg]

"Don’t worry about Tommy. He’s in Heaven right now, trust me. The real question of the moment is, how the fuck did I end up on a road trip with Franken-Slavino’s monster!?"

"Tommy, what in the actual fuck did you do? You need to call me as soon as possible."

The scene opens to HGH hanging up his phone. As he does Junior comes running up to him.

"Mr.Hays, did you see what we all just saw on the TV?"

HGH  storms off, he doesn't even acknowledge Junior at all. HGH makes his way to a storage room inside of Hays Manor. He reaches in and grabs a something from a box, then heads towards the gym. He seems lost in his own thoughts.

”I don’t know what kind of game Tommy is playing, hell I don’t even know if he knows. Whatever the case. He’s got to have something up his sleeve for him to pull something like this off. I always knew he had this thing for Jessica, as he would call her, but… if that’s what he wants, I guess we will see.”

Junior suddenly barges into the room.

“Mr. Hays, you’re not going to believe this. This was just laying at the front door.”

Junior hands the paper to HGH.

HGH
          -vs-
       Franken Fury

”Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is this? What the hell is Tommy thinking? Like what the fuck?”

HGH sits there fuming for just a moment or two. He then gets up, looks at Junior then he smirks.

”Junior, I have some work to do. Make sure I am undisturbed for a while. Oh, and make sure you tell the crew I will only require one camera man. Not the entire crew.”

As Junior does as he’s instructed, HGH waits for everyone to leave then he comes out of the room and into the gym.

”You know? Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you sly motherfucker. Just when I thought maybe I was beating a dead horse, you go out and create me a gift. What is it you always tell me before matches? Oh yeah, STAY FOCUSED! Well, well, well, You have my interest now, you see most people would be quite upset with what you have managed to pull off…but not me. Oh no,no,no, you see, I’m not mad at all. I’ve said it many times. How many former champions do I have to beat in order to get a shot? Then you go out and pull off some Dr. Frankenstein shit, only to bring back to life the remnants of arguably one of the greatest Anarchy champions of all time in Miss. Fury. HGH begins clapping.Bravo sir, bravo. Now that you have resurrected the dead and have brought her back to life. Maybe we will get the answers to the question I’ve had for her.Why me?”

HGH takes a moment to collect himself. He puts his head down and sighs.

”Tommy, I really hope you know what you are doing? If this is what you truly want then, I have no choice but to give you time to figure it out.

HGH picks up his phone and dials Tommy once more.

[Image: FRANKEN-ARRRGH.png]

”HGH, PLEASE! GIVE ME A FUCKING MINUTE!!!

HGH looks dazed and confused. As he thinks to himself.

”Damn, Tommy has never, EVER called me HGH. What the fuck is going on over there?”

”TOMMY! TOMMY! What the fuck is going on? Talk to me damn it!”

As soon as HGH gets out his sentence and waits for a reply. The call drops.

”What in the actual fuck is going on?”

RING! RING! RING!

”Look kid, I broke away for just a damn moment. Everything will be just fine. We will be picking you up and I will be taking both of you to the show.”

”Tommy, I don’t think..”

”I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, DAMN IT! I AM PICKING YOU UP, AND YOU ARE RIDING WITH US TO THE DAMN SHOW! YOU MAY BE OPPONENTS FOR THIS SHOW, BUT DAMN IT YOU ARE BOTH MY CLIENTS AND THERE WILL BE SOME FORM OF UNITY! GOT IT!”

”Okay, okay, damn calm your damn tits Tommy, I get it. Not thrilled about it right now, but whatever man. I’ll be ready.”

Unbeknown to HGH, Tommy and his new client weren't too far away when Tommy called. Soon, Junior runs in the room telling HGH that there was a car pulling up to the gate. HGH walks over to a screen and picks up on the gate camera. He sees Tommy and he opens the gate. As the car approaches HGH has Junior grab his bags as they move to the front door. HGH swings open the front door and walks down the stairs to the car. Junior, carrying HGH's bags, zooms right by him. 

As soon as Junior makes it to the trunk of the car. Tommy steps out of the car and walks to the trunk.

HGH looks over at Tommy.

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

[b]"It'll work! Trust me!"

HGH puts his head down and sighs.

"If you say so."

HGH hesitantly gets into the car as they embark on their road trip.

[Image: Ever-Get-My-Answer.jpg]

”Will I ever get that answer? Maybe, maybe I never will? However, the question is this. Is she truly the Miss Fury we all remember? More importantly Tommy, is she the Jessica you remember? I guess we will find out, come Anarchy won’t we.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-05-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-06-2022)