Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Miller Time: Different Raven but same goal
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2022, 05:56 PM

09/24/2022
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Back To Relentless Night Two

After his match with James Raven, a bloody, sore, and beaten down Bam Miller walks through the backstage halls of Hollywood studios. You can tell he's in pain by walking slowly as if each step is more painful than the last as he winces. His physical pain is nothing compared to the pain he feels mentally after failing yet again to overcome the odds and live up to his own hype. You can see it in his ashamed-looking eyes and angry facial expression. He shakes his head as he continues down the long narrow hall until he reaches his locker room door and pushes it open to be met by Chris Page who holds out a cold Miller Lite beer for Bam to grab.

Chris Page: You earned this man, go ahead and relax, you did well out there.

Bam hesitates to take the beer at first as he shakes his head before grabbing it out of Page's hand and walking over to an oak wooden bench. He stares at the bottle for a moment as he ponders in his mind on whether or not he deserves to drink this beer after his performance tonight, he takes a few sips of the beer before throwing it against the cement wall and the glass bottle shatters and falls to the cold tile floor as the glass shards spread across the floor and reach the feet of Chris Page who looks almost shocked at Bams behavior.

Chris Page: What the hell man!?

Bam gets up with frustration and ignores Page as he punches his metal locker several times as he leaves a dent behind as he walks over to the sink to run cold water on his bruised knuckles and then throws some of the cold water in his face. As the water drips down off of his face and down into the sink, he looks into the mirror and stares at himself for a moment before throwing a question at Page.

Bam Miller: Why the fuck should I keep doing this!?

Chris shakes his head and takes a few steps toward Bam and starts to move his lips to speak but Bam cuts him off.

Bam Miller: Its the same fucking result every damn time! I can never get over the hump when it comes to big matches. Over and over again it doesn't matter who I face but when it comes to the big moments I just don't step up as I need too.

Bam clutches the sink for a moment and then slaps himself repeatedly in the face before Page intervenes and turns bam around to face him and looks him in the eyes with a serious look.

Chris Page: Get a hold of yourself damn it! Not everyone can take down an Icon like James Raven or let alone give him a run for his money like you did. Anyone that watched that match knows you gave it everything you got and that's what you do each time you step into the ring. You fucking deliver by taking guys like James Raven to their limit, I can guarantee you right now he is in just as much pain or even more than you. Everyone got to see when they step into the ring with you. You are going to make them work for it, there are no easy wins when it comes to you.

Bam shakes his head and moves past Page as he walks over to his mini fridge and gets him brand new beer out and takes a couple of sips before sitting back down on the wooden oak bench again.

Bam Miller: That's the thing Page, I'm the same guy I was a year ago, nothing has changed about my narrative. I'm still the same give you a good fight guy that's going to keep coming until you find a way to put me down and more often than not they find a way to put me down.

Bam pauses as he takes a sip while Page pulls a chair up and takes a sip out of his own beer.

Chris Page: The road to greatness is never easy Bam, you've been doing this for a couple of years now and your name just keeps getting bigger and bigger with each big match you perform well in. Your moment in the sun is coming you just have to keep at and stay focused on your end game goal. I promise you are growing as a competitor and one day you are going to be as big as Jame Raven is, your moment just wasn't today but it's coming.

Bam nods his head as he gets up and chugs what's left of his beer and then grabs a black duffle bag off the floor and puts it on the bench and starts getting his stuff together.

Bam Miller: You know what Chris you might just be right, I could be taking things the wrong way but I got to be honest I don't know if I got many good fights left in me after tonight. Just being in a good fight and making someone feel pain as much as I do and that used to be enough for me Page, but after tonight I just dont know if the fire is still there anymore.

Page tries to say something but Bam just gives him a pat on the back and then a smile that you can tell isn't sincere as he picks up his bag.

Bam Miller: You don't have to say anything Page, I just need some time away to clear my head, give me a call if something comes up.

Bam lights up a cigarette and turns his attention towards the door and throws up a duces sign to Page as he walks out the scene fades out.

10/02/22
Detroit, Michigan
Hard Knocks Fight Club

The bright sun rays shine through the window and through the blinds as it sets a glare on the face of Bam Miller who sleeps on a couch in the upstairs office of the gym. Inside the office, we see dozens of beer bottles on the floor and on the desk as well along with an ashtray that has an overwhelming about of cigarettes put out in it. Bam starts to wake as his iPhone rings repeatedly until he's able to reach over with his left hand and dig it out of his pocket. He puts it to his ear as he stretches out and sits up on the couch.

Bam Miller: Yo, what's good?

The familiar voice on the other side of the lien clears his throat.

Chris Page: Bam, I got some good news for ya that's going to light a fire under you and get you back in a fighting mood.

Bam rubs his face and reaches for a bottle close to his foot and chugs the rest of it.

Bam Miller: Do you now Page? I can't wait to hear what you think is going to keep me motivated to leave Detroit right now.

Chris Page: Well hows is this for motivation the XWF just booked you against Atara Raven for Saturday Night Savage in Las Vegas Nevada at the T-Mobile arena for The Xtreme Championship.

Bam smiles for a moment and ponders over the possibility of becoming Xtreme Champion again.

Bam Miller: That sounds damn good to me.

Chris Page: Good now make sure you get off your ass and get back in shape for this match, this is your chance for your moment.

Bam Miller: Trust me I won't miss this time!

Bam hangs up the iPhone and slides it back into his pocket and walks over to the bathroom that's connected to the office. He walks to the mirror cabinet and opens it up to take some pain pills real quickly as he washes it down with faucet water and then splashes water on his face as he shakes his head and then looks at himself in the mirror.

Bam Miller: Ok get yourself together you bastard! You got another chance at a Raven and it might not be the one you wanted but it's damn sure the one you need right now. This is your opportunity again to prove the doubters wrong, including yourself.

Bam walks out of the bathroom and walks over to the desk and reaches from underneath it and pulls out a black duffle bag and puts it on top of the desk.

Bam Miller: Time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and time to start putting in more work again. You'll never reach that mountain top if you continue to give up when the goal is so close. You just need to reach deep down and find that extra boost to get you over the hump.

Bam finishes putting on his workout gear and walks over to the door and walks out to the other side and down the steel steps to the downstairs workout area. It's wide open with plenty of space to work out beside the wrestling ring that sits in the middle while weight sets, punch bags and dummies, and treadmills are set up all around it. All the equipment is sprayed painted black to stand out against the bright red walls. Bam walks over to an open space and starts lifting a 50lb weight ball up and throwing it to the ground repeatedly as he hypes himself up.

Bam Miller: That's right, push yourself, you need to be stronger in that ring, you need to be able to absorb blows better and defend takedowns. You need to up your game in order to last in the ring with Atara and take back The Xtreme Championship you cherish so dearly.

He tosses the weight ball around before dropping to the floor and starts doing push ups.

Bam Miller: You've been given a second chance to show how far you come in a year. Hell show them how far you've come since Back To Relentless, that performance wasn't a one hit wonder and to be honest you've been killing it all year, you just haven't gotten the wins to attract the attention but that all ends soon enough.

He starts clapping in between each push-up as he tries to push the intensity of his workout up

Bam Miller: All the pain, sweat, blood and tears is going to be worth it in the end if you can just rise to the potential that is buried deep inside. You've always had the intangibles to be great and now you just have to put in a little more work .

Bam does one final push up as he gets to three hundred and then walks over to weight bench and puts two hundred pounds on the par and then lays down on the bench and begins lifting.

Bam Miller: Here me loud and clear Atara Raven, I am hungry to prove myself and even more hungrier and excited to outdo my performance against your husband. The lights were bright at Relentless but they're going to be even brighter and the stakes are going to be much higher on October 15 in Las Vegas because not only is pride and bragging rights on the line in our match but in front of thousands of people the Xtreme Championship will be on the line.

He takes a moment to catch his breath as he continues to push his limit as he lifts the 200lbs of weight up and down repeatedly.

Bam Miller: A Championship you’ve helped before this reign, a Championship your husband has helped several times but more importantly it’s a Championship I’ve held before in this company when I was at my highest and I plan on returning to that point and getting that feeling of accomplishment back because for far too long I’ve suffered nothing but setbacks and defeat but enough is enough!

Bam does one final weight lift before racking the weight up and then takes a few moments to sit up and then wipes his face with a towel.

Bam Miller: You have no idea how much I’ve had to overcome in life just to get to this point and I can tell you right now Atara Raven Themis that you can look into my eyes and see I will do whatever it takes to walk out as Champion because it’s been far too long since I’ve heard an announcer say your winner and new Champion Bam Miller but by god I can guarantee that phrase will be said over the loudspeakers in the T-Mobile arena.

Bam grabs a water bottle from nearby and takes a few sips to rehydrate himself.

Bam Miller: I know you busted your ass to claim that Championship at Relentless and your journey back to the ring is inspirational to many , but I’ve busted my ass just as hard if not harder because unlike you my journey to this moment wasn’t easy. I didn’t have someone with a household name that I could ride the coattails with, I had to start from the bottom and now I’m so close to the mountain top and I’m not going to slip and fall down this time and watch someone else rise to the top over me.

Bam walks over to the other side of the gym and gets on a treadmill and turns it up to high intensity.

Bam Miller: I’m willing to go the distance and give you the fight of your life. I'm tired of coming up empty-handed each time I try to grab the brass ring. I am more than just someone that shows up for a big money fight and puts asses in the seats. I am someone that can beat the unbeatable and do the unthinkable because I am a survivor from Detroit Michigan that was left in a dumpster by my patent to rot away but I beat those odds, then I beat the odds of being dead or in jail. I've been beating the odds all my life and that is what's motivated me to this point and every time I doubt myself I just have to think back to when I was at my lowest and then look at where I am now and know there is nothing I can't do.

Bam stops the treadmill and takes another sip out of his water bottle.

Bam Miller: So buckle up Atara and bring the Xtreme Championship with you because come hell or high water I can promise you I'll be coming out the gates ready to knock your head off your shoulder and inflict whatever damage is necessary to keep you down. I need you to know this is just as much personal as it is business so there will be no mercy shown towards you and I will have no regrets about what happens to your well-being as long as I leave with The Championship and by God I will leave with the Championship. So on October 15th before you come to the arena to get ready for your match I want you to kiss your child and hug them tightly because after your match I can't promise you'll be able to do that again and that's not a threat by a long shot. I'll see you soon Atara.

Bam walks off towards the ring to finish his training as the scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like BamMiller's post:
Atara Raven (10-04-2022), Finn Kühn (10-04-2022), Theo Pryce (11-05-2022)