Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GOLD HUNTER: D’WUAN BLACK
Kyler!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-04-2022, 09:51 AM

*We open on sweeping sky-shots of Chicago. Street life, people walking, cars rushing by, camera lowers and focuses in on one man. Standing in between an alley and a corner store.*
*He smiles and opens his arms, he’s wearing a NorthFace  windbreaker and sweatpants.*
Welcome to my city! Chicago! Chiraq! The city where dreams go to die! Where you grow up with aspirations to be something and no real way to get out. Nothing feels doable, you feel stuck in the same old rat race that leads to the violence, gang activity, and murder that has plagued this community for too long…
*the smile on his face begins to fade, giving way to a determined, almost angry expression.*
I was the same way, don’t get me wrong I was never affiliated, but I have friends and family who are. I’ve seen people die, I’ve seen households broken, dreams shattered and lives ended, all in an instant. I grew up in an environment that doesn’t breed champions, not many people make it out of here alive, much less amount to any sort of status…but I was different. Most people are so caught up in the neighborhood and local activity that they don’t realize what they could be. My mama always told me I was special…I could really be something…be somebody, show everyone here that you’re not doomed to toil away in this place.
*his hand gestures begin to become more passionate and energetic.*
I would watch the TV, I was obsessed with wrestling. The guys with their limousines, entourages, money, cars, watches, chains, women…*gold*. I saw it all, and I wanted it, I wanted it more than anything. I wanted the status, I wanted to be able to move my mama out the hood, I wanted to have anything I could ever want, I wanted people to look at me like I’m somebody. My mom told me it wouldn’t be easy, I’d have to work my ass off, so I woke up every day of my life and worked as hard as I could to make it to where I am today. I’ve got championships from smaller promotions, I’ve got accolades to my name, but XFW, that’s where the big boys play, this is where dreams come true and legends are made, and I’m here to become one of the immortal.
And what’s the easiest way to get there?
Championships!
I want NOTHING more than that belt, not for the aesthetic, not for the applause, I chase championships because it symbolizes something that I’ve busted my ass for, for the past 10 years, since I was 12 years old…greatness. As far as I’m concerned, you ain’t SHIT unless you’ve got a belt around your waist. If you ain’t been crowned, you can’t be the king.
I’m not some second-rate jobber here to start slow and learn, I’ve learned all I need to know. I’m not interested in picking fights with people I don’t like, I don’t care about any of you enough to let you distract me from my goals. I’m not here to make friends, I don’t need anyone by my side to take credit for my accomplishments. I’m here for the GOLD! I want belts and I want them fast, all of them, any of them, I don’t care. I’ll beat whoever I have to beat, I’ll stomp whoever I gotta stomp. Steel cage, normal rules, extreme rules, last man standing, two outta three falls, iron man, it doesn’t matter. You won’t stop me because you CAN’T stop me!
I am the GOLD HUNTER!
So every champion better count their days and watch their backs, I’m not here to take part, I’m here to take your spot. Keep your eyes peeled…’cause you might be next.

BANG!
*he motions a finger gun at the camera as it cuts out and static covers the screen*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyler!'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-04-2022)