Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHE LIVES!!!
Tommy Slavino Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-29-2022, 09:38 AM

"Last Halloween, the world suffered a devastating loss..."

"I suffered a devastating loss!"

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]

MISS FURY: "NO! I'M NOT FINISHED HERE!!!"

"Even in death, my loyalty to her and her cause would never waiver, and since that day, I have used every resource at my disposal to find a way to return her to this world."

Barney Green opens the car door and you can hear another man address him.

“Did you get her?”

"Yes sir, she’s right there. Can I have my money now?"

A moment passes in silence.

“Are you sure that you brought me all of her?”

“Yes sir, I grabbed everything that was in the box.”

"Despite Barney's assurances, she was not complete. Replacement parts would prove easy to find, but money alone would not be enough to cheat death."

"Victor Von Frankenstein: "LIVE!"

With a spark, the creature comes to life and screams in agony. After a while, the creature opens its eyes and let out a low groan.

VVF: "Dear God!?"

The creature looked at Victor, breathing in short, quick breaths.

VVF: "What have I done? What are you!?"

Suddenly a portal opens in the room and out steps Tommy Slavino with a team of armed mercs.

"Secure the monster and begin loading the equipment!"

"At Back To Relentless, the final piece of the puzzle was found."

[Image: ezgif-3-42587b0fcb.gif]
[Image: victor-frankenstein-electricity.gif]

"And now with it, she lives again!"

[Image: TornFondChrysalis-max-1mb.gif]

[Image: FRANKEN-ARRRGH.png]

We join Tommy mid-call with HGH and struggling to stay vertical in his penthouse apartment that's currently in complete disarray thanks to...

[Image: FF.jpg]

"HGH, PLEASE! GIVE ME A FUCKING MINUTE!!!" Tommy screams into the receiver as the furious monster stomps ever closer!

"Jessica!" He pleads while begging her off. "PLEASE! You've got to believe me! We can fix this!"

"I'M ALREADY WORKING TO REBUILD OUR FINANCES! JUST GIVE ME TIME, PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!"

"B.. Barney Green! H.. He owes me on my early BarnCoin investments! Him and Graves keep talking about how much BarnCoin is worth now! Our investment of 250k? I... It's a gotta be a couple million at least, by now!"

The furious monster took pause and considered her options. Who knows what she was thinking, or even if she CAN think anymore. Whatever it was, one look of her reflection in a nearby mirror was all that it took to set her off again!

"He'll pay up! I swear! Then we'll figure out how to make you normal again!"

FRANKEN-Fury leaned in close, her nose nearly touching Tommy's, her breath nearly knocking him dead. She didn't seem convinced that Barney would pay. Maybe the noggin does still work. Still, she held back as some scheme seemed to be cooking up there.

[Image: ARRRGHsm.png]

"I certainly can, but HGH? WHY!?"

"OKAY OKAY!!! I'll make sure it happens!"

[Image: ARRRGHsm.png][/size]

FRANKEN-Fury sneers in Tommy's face before storming away. After taking a moment to reassess his life, Tommy returns to his phone call with his other client, HGH.

"So, uh... Hey kid, remember how you said that you wanted to tag up with my new client as a way of testing her out in the ring?"

"Yeah, well... Funny story, that!"

"Listen kid, I'm sorry! I never intended for this to happen! You've gotta believe me! However, when the boss says that she wants to put the rookie to the test, who am I to tell her otherwise? I'm confident, kid. I know that win or lose, you're going to show her how far you've come. one whole year! In that time you've knocked off countless former Anarchy champions, and despite that or our efforts otherwise, you have yet to find yourself with that golden opportunity. Had you, there wouldn't be a Neanderthal representing this company instead!"

"HGH, you have been the low key face of this brand all summer long! Watching you on your journey to live up to the potential that Jessica saw in you oh so long ago has been my pleasure, and you, son, you are the future of this business."

"Truly."

"But unfortunately, the future is always tomorrow, and today you face a monster the likes you've never seen."

"She's coming! And she's coming to test you HGH! Nobody expects you to win, and there's certainly no shame in losing, but I will give credit where it's due. Nobody ever expects you to win, you just do! Maybe you can shock the world again? I'd certainly agree that this would be the opportune time to do so, with such a high profile match..."

"But high profile matches aren't your strong suite, huh? Low key, you've been amazing, but every time we try to shine the bright lights on you, FAIL-BOMB!"

"Don't worry, kid. We'll work past it! Just try not to get yourself smashed out there!"

[Image: FFsuitedup.jpg]

[Image: ARRGHARRGHARRGHARRGH.png]
("HGH, it was I that hand selected you, not only for your natural ability inside of a wrestling ring, but also for the sociopathic cunning that you have displayed time and again. Show me now just how far that cunning can take you when you meet your mental, physical, and literal superior in a trial by combat! You dare to question my worth in this equation? Well, you may team with me on Savage, should you find a way to survive Anarchy!")

"Miss Fury says to bring your best and prove your worth to BOB and she'll add an extra zero to your pay!"

[Image: ARRGHARRGHARRGHARRGH.png]

Tommy cowers under FRANKEN-Fury's monstrous presence! 

"Goodluck kid, you're gonna need it!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Slavino's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-30-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-02-2022)