Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A surprise visit
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-27-2022, 08:54 AM

The scene opens up to unaired footage of Lexi Gold inside of her locker room after coming off an unfortunate loss to Jenny Myst in the Peeping Jane Match. She is seen sitting on a chair, still in her ring gear, as she removes her elbow pads. Judging by the look on her face, you could tell she was disappointed with the results of the match. Once she was done removing her elbow pads, she brushed a hand through her sweaty blonde hair and sighed to herself, trying to figure out what could have gone wrong to allow Jenny to beat her for a second time. As she sits there continuing to figure out the meaning of life, we have a person suddenly walk across the camera’s shot of Lexi, who we then hear grab a chair from off camera and place it at an angle to Lexi’s left side - it’s ex boyfriend Elijah Martin!

EM: Well that fucking sucked…

Lexi Gold: This is all part of wrestling. We collect wins and losses. As much as I am disappointed with myself over how things went out there, I know I will move on from this and do better next time.

EM: You have certainly gone out of your way here in XWF and taken on challenges more than a lot of people in this company… you should be proud of that.

Lexi Gold: I am. For once, I'm coming out of my shell, and it feels damn good. In a way, I'm glad I showed up to that fight and busted my ass even if I did lose, rather than not showed up at all. I will be fine, Elijah. You know me, I bounce back pretty quickly from losses like this, but hey enough about me, I saw you picked up a nice win against Money Oswald. Congratulations on that.

EM: Thanks - there is just something about this time of year that I can’t explain, it just seems to bring the best out of me. But now, the true test comes with maintaining my newly found momentum over the next two months before Bad Medicine.

EM: Is there anything I can do for you or any questions I can answer for you? Wrestling, pets, the meaning of life… anything at all.

Lexi Gold: Not at the moment, but may acquire some more dolls to add to my collection. They are good listeners and never judge me, unlike some people, but other than that I think I'm good. Have you considered getting some for yourself? They may benefit you in the long run. 

EM (with a light chuckle): No thank you, the last “dolls” of any kind that were around me got destroyed within 48 hours when I was a child, and I’m not exactly into those collectible dolls either.

EM: I’m not afraid to admit what I’m about to say - I’ve missed you.

Lexi Gold: I missed you too, Elijah. I am glad you decided to come here, and we can have these types of conversations. I know we aren't together anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't reach out if you need anything. I would never betray you, or make you to believe that you are alone in this world, because believe me you aren't.

EM: That means a lot and I’m really glad to hear that, because it should go unsaid that I feel the same exact way too. No matter how far apart we are with the different shows we are working on, I’m always gonna be a text or a phone call away.

Lexi Gold: Thank you for reminding me of this. I appreciate that, so tell me what's on your to-do list? Any championships you have your eyes set on next, or are you not thinking about that?

EM: I know I’ve been booked against Xavier Lux for Anarchy on the 6th, but otherwise I’m keeping an open mind. It would be nice to get another chance at becoming a two-time Anarchy Champion, but I’m not gonna force what can’t happen, so maybe I can start looking around at other championships or even… different shows entirely.

Lexi Gold: I respect that. Sometimes you just have to let things come naturally instead of forcing it. Either way, I'm just happy to see that you have returned to the XWF and have decided to jump in the mix of things. I wish you luck on things going forward.

EM: Good luck to you as well, keep in touch.

Elijah gets up with his bottle of water in hand and starts to walk away, but after a few steps, he stops and turns back around. He stares at Lexi who was watching him leave, walks back up to her and gives a kiss on the cheek, before officially walking out for good.

She cuffed her cheeks with her hands, unsure how to feel about what he did, as she looked at the wall in a daze as the scene fades.  
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lexi Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-27-2022), Finn Kühn (09-27-2022), Marf (09-27-2022)