Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
Connections Through Time, P2
Peter Vaughn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-23-2022, 08:19 PM

The Road So Far:

A Secret War Is Brewing, P1

A Secret War Is Brewing, P2

A Secret War Is Brewing, P3

Civil (Servants) War, P1

Civil (Servants) War, P2

Civil (Servants) War, P3

Connections Through Time, P1

[Image: executive-summary.jpg]

When last we saw Peter Vaughn, we were seeing in triplicate.

One version was a 16-year-old Peter Vaughn from 2008, a young man who had yet to be corrupted by his experiences inside the squared circle. He was a teenager who cared about his father, and who wanted to only do right by him, helping him in the "family business" of being a janitor. He also had no idea of his father's secret life, alongside a young Billy Sykes.

At another time, the 30-year-old Peter Vaughn was busy in the present day leading his Custodial Coalition troops into battle against the reformed Maintenance Mafia. They managed to take over one of the Mafia's secret computer labs, giving Vaughn's group the access it needed to find out what the Mafia was working for, and who was working with them. It also allowed him to trap Bill Sykes and reveal that he was the double agent working for both groups, who had let the Mafia into the Coalition's headquarters last month.

Third and finally, we had a 50-year-old Peter Vaughn in 2042. In a future that did not look pleasant, Vaughn looked to finally end his vendetta with Bill Sykes, only to find out Bill had constructed a long-lost weapon developed by the Mafia: a weapon dealing with time. Bill tried to bring Vaughn with him on his journey, saying that more needed to be fixed, but Vaughn's distrust of Sykes caused him to activate his electromagnetic shield, 'protecting' him from the time jump.

Afterwards, all three Vaughns mysteriously found themselves in an unknown meadow, with no signs of human life anywhere around them. Where are they? WHEN are they? Your guess is likely as good as mine, true believers.

20?? - Location Unknown

~All three Vaughns have continued to stand around in a circle... or a triangle, if you prefer... staring at each other. The camera rotates around each one of them. The young Vaughn looks stunned, unable to believe his eyes. The older Vaughn is glaring at both of them, as if feeling some deep-seated anger towards both of them. As for the present Vaughn, he appears to be coolly calculating their situation. He takes a step backwards from them, getting the attention of both.~

Older Vaughn: And where do you think you're going?

Present Vaughn: Just a little further away from you guys. Don't the rules state that the same matter cannot occupy the same space? Don't want us to merge together and turn into a blob or something...

Younger Vaughn: Wait, are you basing your whole logic of this situation on that Timecop movie with Jean-Claude Van Damme??

Present Vaughn: ... You know that movie?

Older Vaughn: It came out in the 1990's, dickshit.

Present Vaughn: .... Dickshit? I see language hasn't gotten any better in the future.

Younger Vaughn: So... are you guys really saying... that you're me? In the future? Do the zombies take over or something? Because you two... don't look that good...

Older Vaughn: Take it in, kid. This is what you've got to look forward to.

Younger Vaughn: ... I think I'm going to be sick.

~The younger Vaughn runs off to the side, falling into a thick grove of grass. The sounds coming from over there are... not pleasant. The other two Vaughns consider each other again, with the present Vaughn taking note of the new scars in his future.~

Present Vaughn: So tell me the truth...

Older Vaughn: Yeah?

Present Vaughn: I become Universal Champion again in the future, don't I?

Older Vaughn: With everything that's going on right now, that's what you want to know??

Present Vaughn: Well, I figured it was the easiest question, at least. I mean, it's something you should definitely know off the top of your... head...

~He grows silent, with the older Vaughn glancing over at him, confused. The younger Vaughn walks back over, wiping off his mouth with a handkerchief he always carries with him.~

Younger Vaughn: I'm sorry, I don't know if this is some paint fumes hallucination, but even if it is, I need to know what I can do to prevent... all this.

~The teenager gestures at both men, who immediately turn their glares on him.~

Older Vaughn: Anything we tell you could just screw the future up worse, kid. If this IS the future...

~The other two look around again at the area around them, one that shows no signs of human habitation. But the present Vaughn still looks like he's thinking things through. He turns to his older self.~

Present Vaughn: Do you remember any of this happening? Because I sure don't... and I think that's a problem, isn't it?

Older Vaughn: ... No. I can't say that I was expecting this. What's the issue?

Present Vaughn: Well, obviously, it's him...

~The present Vaughn points at his younger version, who immediately takes a step back out of fear.~

Younger Vaughn: Me?? What... what about me?

Present Vaughn: You're here. Which means that I, as your older self, should remember coming here, shouldn't I? But I don't. I don't remember any of this. But why?

Younger Vaughn: Does that mean I... never return home?

Present Vaughn: If that were the case, I'd think I wouldn't even exist, at least not in this version. So you have to get back, and I guess so must I, if old man Mechanic over there didn't live this twice before. That means that there must be some other answer.

Older Vaughn: And I think I know what it is, junior. You guys and I must be here to fix things. I mean, look at this place! Does it look like anyone's been here in a long time? Something drastic happened, and I know who did it. A man named Bill Sykes...

Younger Vaughn: Mr. Sykes?? I just met him!

Present Vaughn: And I was about to throttle him...

Older Vaughn: He told me he did something to save us, in that Mafia headquarters that day. Maybe he yanked you out of the timestream. Might have done the same to you too, kid.

~The younger Vaughn takes a seat, looking distraught, but the present Vaughn shakes his head.~

Present Vaughn: But how did Sykes pull this off? He wasn't an idiot by any means, but time travel? Really?

Older Vaughn: Apparently, he reconfigured an old Maintenance Mafia project and managed to reverse engineer their work enough to pull it off. Damn fool would have yanked me out of the timestream as well if I hadn't blocked it with my shield.

~Interested, the present Vaughn steps forward, admiring the technology that the older Vaughn is still holding.~

Present Vaughn: I've got to get me one of those. It'd make it far easier to hang onto the Supercontinental Title at Relentless if Ned couldn't even touch me.

~The present Vaughn reaches out as if to grab the shield emitter, but the older Vaughn pulls his hand away with a grimace.~

Older Vaughn: We've got far bigger concerns than a wrestling match!

Present Vaughn: Hey, you've got your priorities, I've got mine.

Younger Vaughn: Wait, what do you mean "wrestling match"? The "Supercontinent" Title??

Present Vaughn: You'll learn about it when you're older.

Older Vaughn: Let's concentrate on figuring out our course of action. Obviously, Sykes did something that skewered us off onto another branch of time. Somewhere when the life was wiped out here... or, possibly, sending us far backwards in time. But that makes less sense if he couldn't reach me. No, we're likely still in my present, because I wouldn't have moved. So that means that he changed something in our past.

Younger Vaughn: ... I wish Dad was here. He loves sci-fi stuff like this.

~Both of the other Vaughns look away awkwardly. No reason to tell their young self that their father dies at a young age, after all.~

Older Vaughn: So what I'm thinking is that your time periods have to be important. Sykes likely went to one or both of them, which would explain how you're both here. As the most senior and experienced member of our... trifecta, I'll naturally be taking charge. You both should follow my orders, and we should be able to come out of this relatively unscathed.

Present Vaughn: Uh huh. Well, I may not have the 'experience' that you do, gramps, but even I can see that we're missing something pretty important.

Older Vaughn: What are you talking about?

Present Vaughn: We got brought here... by a time machine... which we DON'T HAVE!!!

~The older Vaughn straightens up in shock. He glances around the ground in all directions, looking for a device, but there's no sign. The other two Vaughns reluctantly start to do the same, spreading out and looking, although none of them look very confident. But then, without that device... there's really no point in any other planning.~

Don't you hate it when you miss something that's blatantly obvious?

It can really bug you, I know, when things slip past you. Take Neddy Boy, for instance. He thought he'd make a big deal about how I don't have any connections in my life. I suppose he doesn't catch the Level Up EXP shows, then. He probably only cares about anything XWF-related, and I can't blame him for that. The shows are pretty damn entertaining, after all.

But let me fill you in on a few things, Kaydo. You talk from a privileged position, only referring to my mother as someone who would "give me money". I lost my mother early on in life, when she abandoned my father and I and went on to create a whole new life. I've actually reconnected with her recently. Angela Hill is her name, if you were curious. Turns out she's not completely the evil bitch I always had in my mind, but I can't say that I'd ever ask her for money, nor would I give her any if she asked. Still, you could probably say that, in the loosest sense, she was one of the people who helped me get to where I am today.

I also have a half-brother, Thomas Hill, but I'm not giving him ANY credit, as I've helped him far more than he's helped me.

But if we want to talk about people in the wrestling business who have helped mold me, then that's easy. There's the Accelerator, or Ace to his friends, who first pointed to me and said "Get in that ring". Without him, obviously, I'm not a four-time World Champion. There's his son, Jonathan Barrows, whose 'creative training methods' turned me from a curtain jerker into a main eventer. There are people like Mike Zybala and Chris Page who have handled the agent's side of things, allowing me to concentrate purely on the wrestling. And then, yes, then there are men like James Raven. Men who I strived to become. To overtake. To destroy.

Hail Raven.

All told, though, as much as all of these people helped me, I know that I'M the real reason I'm where I am today. I'm the one who has made the choices that have led me down this path. And I take full credit for every decision I've made, rather than "thanking my lucky stars" that I've gotten here.

Is that really how you feel, Ned? Lucky? I mean, seriously, when's the last time you've felt truly blessed, my man? You have all this God-given talent, yet you've failed to pull off the big victory again and again. You've been beaten down in War Games, by rancors, by friends and foes alike. Hell, most of the people you praised have had better careers than you have lately.

You can't rely on luck. You just can't. You have to be skilled, and you have to have a strong plan in order to win in this business. I'm sorry, Keys, I'm just speaking the truth here. That could really be your problem, if I'm being honest. Maybe you've just been hoping too much for your fairy godmother to save your ass. You just have to come to terms that the only person who can truly help you is... you.

Not in this match, of course. I don't care if you've got one hundred wishes from a hovering genie, I'm still going to find a way to break you apart and retain my championship.

But in the future, just think about this one, okay? I'm being serious here. Stop relying on four leaf clovers and become the Universal Champion most thought you would be someday. Build yourself to the level of a Kido, a Flynn, a Vaughn.

Or else your luck's just going to completely run out.

20?? - Location Unknown

~After a mutual discussion, the three individuals of the Peter Vaughn Trifecta have spread out across the field, each heading towards a nearby forested region. The camera first focuses on the older Vaughn, as he trudges along, rubbing at his knee as he limps.~

Older Vaughn: Damn torn meniscus. Hasn't been the same since the '35 War Games. Damn, I'm missing that ice wrap right about now.

~He moves on, determined not to show weakness in front of the others. The shot switches to the more familiar Vaughn, who looks pissed off as he shoves some branches out of the way.~

Present Vaughn: Asshole, telling me what to do. "Go search for supplies", he says. Like we needed him to tell us that. We aren't getting anywhere without food and shelter, of COURSE we need to search! If I didn't have to worry about phasing out of time, I'd punch him so hard in the...

~Vaughn stops for a moment, then smirks.~

Present Vaughn: Heh. I want to beat myself up. The XWF psychologist was right, even if she was wrong about the circumstances!

~Noticeably more cheerful, the present Vaughn continues on, picking up some pieces of wood along the way for a potential fire later. We switch again, this time going over to the younger Vaughn. He's moving far more cautiously, peering in either direction every few seconds while slowly stepping forward.~

Younger Vaughn: Wish Dad had taken me on more camping trips. We never could get away. Maybe if he had, I wouldn't look like those two in the future. Boy, if I do get back, I can guarantee that I'm never going to become a wrestler! I'll stick with the family business this time!

~The teenager stumbles for a second over a tree root, but manages to regain his balance. He sighs, continuing onwards.~

Younger Vaughn: I don't even know what I'm looking for. Any food I find might be poisonous, any water might be contaminated, and any cave might have a...

~There's a strong growl in front of the younger Vaughn, stopping him immediately in his tracks.~

Younger Vaughn: ... Bear?

~A snarl is heard. The younger Vaughn instantly turns and starts running away, screaming, as the chase begins. Back on either side of the meadow, the older and present Vaughns come running out of the forest. They glance at each other, then begin racing towards where their teenage self went.~

Present Vaughn: He did scream, right?

Older Vaughn: Uh huh.

Present Vaughn: I didn't think we could even reach that pitch.

Older Vaughn: Guess his haven't dropped yet. He won't meet Melinda Mayberry for two more years.

Present Vaughn: What happens if he dies out here?

Older Vaughn: Most likely? We disappear.

Present Vaughn: That's what I thought. YO KID!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???

~The two Vaughns dart through the trees, searching for any sign of their teenage self. Suddenly, the older Vaughn changes course, running right, having spotted something on the ground. It looks to be a shoe. The older Vaughn runs right past it, with his younger self seriously considering grabbing the shoe before deciding it was better to be safe than transmogrified. He runs to catch up, just as they find an eerie see. Two large animals are moving around the bottom of a tree, growling as they look up at the terrified young man hanging from a couple of branches.~

Younger Vaughn: H-H-Help!

~The animals seem to notice the newcomers, turning to face the other two Vaughns. The older Vaughn sneers.~

Older Vaughn: Really? Just some wolves?

~Suddenly, the wolves rise up on their hind legs, standing almost like a man would. They both show their teeth, snarling at the startled men.~

Present Vaughn: Okay, mutated wolves...

Older Vaughn: Yeah, well, that's a little different...

~The wolves run towards the Vaughns, with one giving out a howl as it leaps forward... and both animals bounce off of the restored electromagnetic shield, yelping as they fall backwards. This was all the shield had left, however, as it sparks and dies. Taking advantage of the situation, the present Vaughn rushes forward, leaping into a dropkick into one wolf's head! Next to him, the older Vaughn is doing the same thing, taking both wolves down. They look at each other, suddenly bonding with a grin, as they both grab hold of the wolves from behind and yank them down with two different versions of the Revenged!!! The wolves cry out again, then scramble to their feet, immediately running away on all fours due to the terror and pain they're feeling. The two Vaughns get up, with the older Vaughn offering a high five. The present Vaughn almost does it, but the older Vaughn drops his hand and steps back before he can.~

Older Vaughn: Nah, just in case you're right...

Present Vaughn: Oh, yeah, sure... hey kid, you can come down n-

~The branch apparently gives way, as the younger Vaughn comes toppling down from the tree, landing hard in front of the other two men, neither of whom would risk trying to catch him. He gets up, rubbing his backside.~

Younger Vaughn: That stung! You know, if I had gotten paralyzed from that landing, you both would have regretted it.

Older Vaughn: It was a 10-feet fall, tops. Wimp.

Present Vaughn: Man, how'd we ever survive high school?

Older Vaughn: No idea.

Younger Vaughn: If you're through insulting me, how about we go see what that shiny structure is in the distance?

Older Vaughn: Huh? Where?

Younger Vaughn: I saw it while up in the tree. It's over that direction.

~Having nowhere else to go, and needing to stay together anyway in case the mutant wolves came back, the three men move off towards where the teenage Vaughn pointed. They disappear into the brush, out of the camera's view, as we can once again hear the wolves in the distance, howling. There's a tinge of embarrassment in their howls, or maybe that's just in your imagination.~

It's difficult to know your opponents when they're not even human. But I've put down dogs before. Orangutans, too. Oh, and that one Literal Gorilla. And I'm still here, knowing all of my opponents' weaknesses while they stay hung up on the regular misconceptions of my career.

It seems like every guy I face has this weird impression that I don't deserve the championship I'm holding. I mean, I called it last time. I was wondering if old K-Nutty there was going to cover the same ground. It doesn't matter to you, does it, Ned, that I actually won a tournament for this strap? That I've defended it twice against Calypso, beating him soundly within the rules both times? No, no, in your mind, I cheated to win everything, and thus, I'm undeserving to even be in the ring with you. I'm "besmirching" the Supercontinental Title, right?

It's rather hurtful. You know I don't think the same of you.

Of course, you did hit a few unique points in your descriptions of me. For one, calling me a "corporate suit". I can honestly say no one has ever said that about me before. If you haven't noticed my wardrobe, I'm more of a coveralls or cowboy boots kind of guy. If there's an event that requires me in a suit, I'll rent it, but I'll do my damnest to not be put in that position. It's just not my style of choice, unlike you, Keds.

Now, I get it. We're talking a little more 'figuratively' here, meaning that I'm a corporate suit because... why? The ownership isn't on my side. Theo signed me to a contract and threw me into battle, and I basically only hear from him when my contract comes up for renewal. I'm not exactly in a "corporate" situation with CCPE, either. Sure, Chris Page does a great job managing my schedules and keeping me in the fight, but we don't really have a 'business structure' to speak of. If he does something I don't agree with, I can guarantee I'll knock him on his ass and move on. I've never been one to worry about following orders.

But let's talk about that, shall we, Nedked? If anything, my order for Relentless would be to make you suffer. To take out a little anger on your brittle bones while I have the opportunity, due to your lack of respect for my abilities in the ring. It's not all about personality. It's also about skill, talent, the need to survive. I've done more than anyone could have ever expected from me, and I'm only getting started.

You've been stuck in second gear for months now.

Here's hoping your next order you take isn't at a fast food restaurant, trying to type out a custom burger creation while sitting in your wheelchair. Because, you know, in a match like this, your future may be coming to an end even quicker than it already is.

Don't forget to ask them about their drink.

20?? - Location Unknown

~The three Vaughns are shown from behind, as they're all standing nearby the strange, shining structure in front of them. But none of them are focused on the structure. They're all reading the memorial plaque planted out front of it.~

Present Vaughn: Well... shit...

Older Vaughn: "This memorial has been placed to remember the 300,000,000+ that vanished during Judgement Day, 2022. They will never be forgotten, and we will be reunited soon enough."

Younger Vaughn: 300 MILLION?? And they just vanished?? Did they get pulled into the timestream like us?

Older Vaughn: No. More likely something happened with the machine, wiping them all out of existence. That's close to the current population of the United States.

Present Vaughn: So we were part of the event that wiped out America. Yay, go team...

~All three men sit, somberly, in front of the strange 'memorial'. It looks just like a regular building, only with a condensed steel surface that has allowed it to survive for years.~

Older Vaughn: Well, on the plus side, there might still be human beings around. Maybe one of them can guide us to the technology we'd need to recreate the time machine...

Present Vaughn: Oh, the time machine is right here.

Younger Vaughn: Oh, yeah, it's right.... wait, WHAT?

~The two Vaughns turn in confusion towards the 'middle' Vaughn, who is already tapping on the side of the structure, searching for a way in. They look at each other.~

Younger Vaughn: Has he lost it?

Older Vaughn: Honestly, that definitely was a time period where I felt a bit insane, so...

Present Vaughn: Guys, look at the bottom of the plaque. Who's the name who donated it?

Older Vaughn: Well, let's see... it's... J. Barrows... as in Jonathan Barrows??

Younger Vaughn: Who's he?

Older Vaughn: ... Let's just say that... we have a history together, and leave it at that.

Younger Vaughn: So I meet him at some point. He's a friend?

Older Vaughn: That's... complicated...

Present Vaughn: What matters is why this memorial is here. I'm willing to grant the coincidence that it was placed so close to our arrival location. I'm even willing to let slide the fact that it was still in one piece. But that it's from Barrows? BARROWS? No, this was placed here on purpose, and it might not even have been him...

~The present Vaughn feels around the side, eventually finding a hidden switch. He flips it, and a door pops open from the seam. All three Vaughns look inside.~

Younger Vaughn: What's that?

Older Vaughn: That's... that's the time machine doohicke, er, I mean, invention!!

Present Vaughn: I knew it...

~The older Vaughn carefully removes the device from its barely discernable hiding spot. It doesn't even appear like it's been there for long, although it must have been years. He brings the device up, considering it, before turning to the other two Vaughns.~

Older Vaughn: The question now is... where do we go?

~All three Vaughns speak at once, each having their own time in mind, and the argument begins.~

It can be infuriating to try and agree on a course of action when you're in a group. That's one reason I tend to prefer wrestling solo.

That way, it will be my call what books I use to smash you with in the antiques store, Newt. I hope they have a collection of the Encyclopedia Brittannia there. I could take you through all thirty-two volumes, trying to utilize a different location for each one. There may even be a section in there on anatomy, although I don't really need instruction on dislocations or bone fractures. I pretty much already have first-hand knowledge on how to crack someone's collarbone.

There could be so many more weapons there, Neddy, and in a location like this, the more unique the better. I'm so looking forward to seeing what else I get to use on you. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not going to go full-tilt hardcore. After all, this is all about retaining my championship, so if I can stun you with a victory roll in the first minute, I'm not going to ignore that opportunity. But let's be real here.

We're going to be using everything but the kitchen sink, and who knows? Maybe someone thought that sink was an antique at some point! I bet it shatters beautifully into your skull. Unless it's steel, which would actually be better, because it would enable multiple hits. Although it'd probably be heavy, so maybe not.

Sorry, I went off on a bit of a bloodthirsty tangent there. Eh, it happens.

The point is that I will use whatever is legally allowed to win this contest and retain my championship. And in a match like this, well, almost anything is legal. Wow, wouldn't it be crazy if a bunch of CCPE members showed up and attacked you en masse? Yeah, it's not going to happen. It would cost me a fortune, since they don't do anything for free. But it would still be pretty damn crazy. Of course, this does mean that you have the same advantage. You could call on all those friends you listed to come and help you take away my title.

But you won't do that, will you? You're hanging onto this nobility about loving the XWF, and hey, I think the place is great. But if you're going to make it your only game in town, you'd better damn find a way to be successful, or else at some point, you just become that groupie that's just hanging on hoping for another hit.

I still like you, Neddis. Even if you have a horrible opinion of me, I can't help but think of you as a worthy opponent that I can kick the shit out of. I don't actually want to destroy you, but if your downfall means my victory, then that's what it's going to have to be. Prep yourself for a bumpy landing, Neds.

You're blasting to the past and taking the Plunge.

20?? - Location Unknown

~As the argument continues, we can see the present Vaughn leaning against the memorial, while the younger and older Vaughns are face-to-face, while still not risking any contact.~

Younger Vaughn: I don't understand why you think we need to go anywhere other than home!

Older Vaughn: We have a responsibility!

Younger Vaughn: I'm 16 years old! I'm only responsible for getting my homework done, which this trip has made me extremely late for! Well... depending on when you return me, but YOU GET THE IDEA!!

Older Vaughn: And what about all the dead? This memorial says 300 million lives! Are you willing to let all of them die without at least trying to fix it??

Younger Vaughn: We don't even know that the memorial is real! It could be a fake, just so we'd find that whatchamacallit and mess with it. But it's our ticket home, and we should just use it!

~The younger Vaughn grabs at the device, fiddling with it, but the older Vaughn grabs it from the other side, trying to take it away.~

Older Vaughn: I forgot how damn spineless I was!

Younger Vaughn: I just want to go home!

Present Vaughn: Alright, that... is... ENOUGH!!

~Present Vaughn steps in-between the two, managing to yank away the device while remarkably not touching either man, at least as far as we can see. He steps away from them, looking down at the strange instrument that's caused all of this trouble.~

Present Vaughn: Everything you guys have said? None of it matters...

Younger Vaughn: What?

Older Vaughn: But, Peter... the lives...

Present Vaughn: I had nothing to do with that, and thus, I feel no responsibility for it. I do, however, still want to do two things. Kick Bill Sykes' ass, and beat the holy hell out of Ned Kaye. For that, I have to get back to my time so I can prep for my title defense. If that means saving the world, then so be it, but what are we waiting for??

~He twists the side of the device, powering it up, as a startled Older Vaughn steps forward.~

Older Vaughn: Wait! You have to set the coordinates...

~There's a sudden flash of light, and all three Vaughns are no longer there.~

2008 - The Past

~As the flash dies down, the Vaughn Trifecta stumbles slightly, thrown by the blast through the timestream. The younger Vaughn starts to fall, with the older Vaughn making a motion to catch him, until reconsidering at the last second. The younger Vaughn lands hard, out on the floor, as the other two try to recover.~

Older Vaughn: Well, that was a wild ride. Looks like the kid's unconscious. Wonder why that happened?

Present Vaughn: Where are we? Or when are we? Hey, this place looks familiar to me...

~The two men look around the area they've landed, taking note of the fact that it appears to be an apartment complex. Suddenly, from down the hall, they hear something strange.~

Peter Vaughn: "Now, I've got a confession. When I was young, I wanted attention. And I promised myself that I'd do anything, anything at all for them to notice me..."

Present Vaughn: Who's that? And why... why are they singing?

Older Vaughn: Is that what you call it? Sounds like a whale giving birth to me...

~Leaving the younger Vaughn behind, the two walk down a long hall, before looking around the corner of the intersection. There, dancing while he continues to buff the floor, is the younger Peter Vaughn!~

Peter Vaughn: "But I ain't complaining! We all wanna be famous! So go ahead and say what you wanna say!"

Present Vaughn: Damn. That's what we sound like?

Older Vaughn: There's a reason we never tried out for American Idol...

Present Vaughn: So we're in the past... is that why the teenager passed out? We're too early?

Older Vaughn: I don't know. Something really strange is going on...

Bill Sykes: You have no idea how right you are... Peters...

~Both Vaughns turn as one, staring back as an older Bill Sykes comes out of the shadows. His face appears burned, and he's got a robotic eye to go with his real one. He's holding a phaser-style weapon, pointing it their direction.~

Older Vaughn: Sykes...

Bill Sykes: You can't be here. Not now. Not when I'm about to end this all once and for all...

~Sykes points past the two Vaughns, down the hallway, where the younger Vaughn is still getting his groove on. He starts to squeeze the trigger, as the shot goes... dark.. ~

[Image: mechanicposter.jpg]

CWF Paramount Champion
GCWA Hardcore Champion
Outsiders Champion (x3)
OCW Craze Champion
OCW World Champion
TPW International Champion (First-Ever) (x2)
PW Valor World Heavyweight Champion
XWF Universal Champion
Level Up Game Genie Winner
XWF Supercontinental Champion
WGWF West Coast Rumble Winner
WGWF World Heavyweight Champion
SCW (Sin City) Roulette Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Vaughn's post:
Raion Kido (09-24-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)