Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
Time to be Relentless part 2
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-23-2022, 03:20 PM

[Image: goth_banner.jpg]

The Genesis of Goth 

Chapter Seven: Seriously??

It’s early in the morning, Goth just woke up and has gotten out of his bed to take a shower. Enjoying the warm water splashing upon his face and his naked bod as he leans his head backwards, his eyes are closed as he thinks back to the wonderful night he had with Melissa. Having gone to a restaurant before taking a nice walk as he had placed his jacket around her shoulders to keep her from getting cold, ultimately having the night end with them making passionate love. He had noticed that Melissa had already left the bed when he had woken up, leaving him a message telling that she had gone to the gym. This caused him to smile as she had been a bigger gym freak than he was.

“I’m getting too old for this”

He chuckles, words he remembered coming from his father’s mouth as he remembered him when his father was his age,always complaining before getting into the shower as he prepared to go to work. His father was a good man, their lives back then were just a miserable one. He had wished that he could have supported his parents back then with the money he was making now, at least money that he hadn’t earned on the streets.

“Stop it….”

He puts both of his hands towards his skull, digging his fingers deep into the side of his head, as if he was trying to dig out the memories that he was ashamed of. His teenage years where he had been easily influenced by the wrong people, combined with the financial problems his parents were having had made him try to make an easy buck. We see tears flow down his cheeks in combination with the water that is splashing down his face, thining back at his first attempt to ship drugs to another country.

“Forgive me mom, dad…. I was so stupid back then….”

He lowers his head as his forearms are leaning against the shower walls, feeling the warm water hit the back of his neck and his back. Desperately trying to forget the memories of him being caught by the security and handed over to the police. He never cared for being caught, but the shame came when they had called his parents, informing them of what he had done. The look on her mothers face still haunts him to this very day, he could tell that she had cried all the time. While his father wouldn’t want to look at him or talk to him, a moment where he had felt so helpless and stupid.

It was the first time that he had come in contact with the law, sadly it wasn’t the last either. His mother tried to help him, but he was being rebellious. Wanting so desperately the forgiveness of his father after the first mishap. Trying so hard to explain that what he had done was wrong, but that he had done it for them. But his father would not want to hear any of it.

“I’m so sorry dad….”

He says in a soft whisper that is barely herd through the splashing water, he remembers that his father had died not much later through a heart attack as he was still serving his sentence. It had enraged him that he could not get a leave to visit his father’s funeral, something that many relatives and their friends had blamed him for. Even he himself had sleepless nights from it, the reage had even caused him to attack another inmate that had been taunting him for something as silly as his long hair. It was the first time that he had come in contact with the same rage that he knew his father could have had when provoked, yet he still loved that man.

He had tried to better his life, because he had promised his mother when he was finally released from prison and had visited his father’s grave for the first time. Sadly enough he was trying to convince himself even though his misery had dragged him deeper into drug abuse that had taken a shot that very same day after coming home. He hadn’t cared about his drug abuse, the true painful moment came when his mother had caught him stealing money from her to get himself another shot. That day was the day that she had kicked him out of the house and forced him to wander the streets.

He doesn’t blame her now, but back then he felt that everyone was against him. As if the world never even dared to love him. 17 year old Drug Addict, wandering the streets without anyone looking out for him… Well except for the supposedly friends of course. He sighs as he shakes off the thoughts for a few moments, wiping the tears away from underneath his eyes with the back of his wet hand.

“God, why was I such an asshole?”

He was part of a gang, he still has the tattoos to remind himself every single day how fortunate he is to have gotten a second chance, being able to live a normal life instead of being a drug addict or even worse… dead. And all because someone he had fallen in love with, someone that he thought would never love him back. The woman that ultimately became his wife, someone that to this very day he told himself that he had not deserved her and her love. And yet she had spend a majority of his life by his side, helping him overcome his abuse and even meeting his mother after he had made it as a wrestler. Once again feeling the love of the one person that he had always loved the most, but was too ashamed to have asked her for forgiveness. Something he finally received, but always knew in the back of his head that he didn’t deserve it.

“Knock, knock.”.

He snaps his head back after hearing Melissa’s voice, clearing his face with a few more rubs from the back of his hand before realizing how silly that may have looked. He opens the shower door slightly while popping his head through it.

“I’m almost done, You can…..”

His words slowly fade as his eyes trail over the beautiful naked body of his fiance Melissa, she grins towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately. Causing him to groan as he feels her soft lips engulf his own. His arms instinctively wrap around her slender waist, his hands caressing her as slowly everything starts to become a blur to him as if he had been drinking alcohol once more. He wants to pull away from her even though his body is resisting the warnings that his brain is attempting to communicate with him. He suddenly feels his body being enwrapped closer towards Melissa by some sort of tentacles, causing Goth to suddenly open his eyes and seeing a near dead being standing in front of him. Flesh rotting off of her bone structure like body, he feels an immense power containing him as he tries harder to break free from it but fails.

”What’s wrong Gerrit?”

This freaks Goth out, hearing the voice of his fiance talking to him while staring at a body that must have decayed for many years. He feels the tentacles bore a hole through his body as it enters his stomach and exits him from the back. Causing him to scream out in agony as he cannot contain his agony anymore.A sudden rush comes over him, managing to break his arms free and push the figure away from him as he attempts to run away from it. His feet buckle underneath him as he falls down o the bathroom floor as soon as he made contact with it.

”Oh my God, you are bleeding. I will call the medical staff immediately!!!”

Goth hears Melissa scream, he manages to look up as he sees her well curved body run away from him. Making him wonder what had happened to the creature. Causing him to turn around and see nothing else but the shower room, with the shower head hanging loosely from it’s holder, where we see blood pour from it. Goth stares closer to the shower head, wondering where the blood had come from before remembering as he touches his stomach. He slowly rises his hand back towards his face as he sees blood drip from his fingers.

”Good God, what is going on??”

He starts to talk out loud, not even being able to keep his own thoughts to himself. He tries to regain composure s he suddenly see his blood that is oozing in the floor of the shower turn into dark black goo. Causing his brain to realize who is behind it, only to cause his eyes to fade as his brain shuts down.

Goth ultimately wakes up, resting upon a bed in a room he cannot remember ever having slept in his entire life. He looks at the room, realizing that he is no longer in the hotel that he and Melissa had been staying at as he assumes that he is at a hospital.

”Melissa??”

His words softly croak from his dry mouth, he can tell that he has not drank anything in quite some time. Making him wonder whether he truly is in a hospital as this causes him to look around, only to lift a hand above his eyes as the light is blinding him. He quickly lifts an arm in front of his face, realizing that he is wearing a white satin shirt, causing alarm bells to ring as he remembers the last time that he had worn a shirt like this.

”The alcohol rehab facinity?? But how??”

He allows his eyes t slowly adjust to the bright light, recognizing features of the room around him that it indeed is the place he had stayed during his alcohol rehab after his wife had passed away. A door suddenly opens as Goth turns his head to the direction where the sound had come from, recognizing the person that had just entered the room with him.

”This can’t be happening to me….”

And there in front of him stands the man that had been treating him during the period that he had rehabbed for his alcohol abuse. Doctor Johnson, a kind but strict man that he had gotten to know throughout the period of time that he had spent there, wearing a sad look upon his face as he sat down next to him.

”Why are you back Gerrit? I thought you had cleaned up your act?”

The words bore a hole through his soul, realizing what he was implying. But this cannot be true, he has not had a drop of alcohol in many years since he had sobered up. He wants to answer Doctor Johnson, but realizes that he had a gag inside his mouth. Instinctively he wants to reach for it to pull out of his mouth, but his arms are tied to the bed that he is resting on by many leather straps across his chest and arms as well as his legs. Causing a bell to ring as he had never been in this situation that he is right now.

His eyes stare pleadingly towards the man that helped him through his rehab, begging towards him to let him go. But the only sound he could make was nothing more than some sort of mumbling

”Mhhmmmff Mhhhhmmmfff”

Doctor Johnson shakes his head with a sad look upon his face, as if every muffled word he could understand.

”I am afraid I cannot do that Gerrit, no patient that fails his or her sobriety after being declared rehabbed won’t be allowed a moment alone. I had so great hopes for you Gerrit, You truly let me down….”

The words causes a shiver to run down his spine, staring at the man that had treated him so many years ago. But suddenly he hears the voice of his deceased father speaking to him through the doctor. This causes his body to spasm in uncontrollable emotion of pain, rage and even hope. The one hope that he never had, a chance to talk to his father, something that he never got the opportunity to do. His arms are shaking intensively against the leather straps, trying to break free from its grip only to fail.

”You hurt me and your mother son”

Continues the voice of his father speak through the mouth that opens and closes with every word, the mouth that was not a part of his father. And yet there he was, tears are flowing from his eyes as feels the love he always felt for this man, combined with the utter shame of breaking his heart during his teenage years. Got tries to adjust his mouth and lips in a way to try and tel his father how sorry he was, hoping that he could forgive him. But to no avail, as he could only produce mumbling sounds. He finally stops his foolish attempts after a few more tries, feeling a cold shiver run down his spine as he arches his back all of the sudden as he feels a cold sensation take control of his body. He is shaking his head from left to right, unable to stop the muscles in his neck forcing him to shake like a mad man.

”Why did you do it my son? Why have you fallen back to old ways?? I thought you were happy with Melissa… I cannot understand why you are doing this to me…”

Goth’s eyes widen as he sees flesh slowly vanish from the face of the man that looks like his doctor and sounds like his father. He sees the empty holes where the man’s eyes once were. He sees the bone structure of the skull all the way towards the neck and then shoulders and rib cage. Asking himself why this is constantly happening to him before suddenly remembering a name.

”Lady Ashe….”

The anger causes his jaw somehow snap the gag, breaking it into a million pieces as it suddenly vanishes.His upper body starts to push itself uncontrollably on and off the table as the goo reemerges, but this time it does not cause fear to come over him as he knows who is behind it.

“SHOW YOURSELF!!!!”

Goth screams out in agony, there’s a moment of silence before he hears the echo of a familiar laughter. The Doctor/Father figure has now completely stripped down towards a skeleton that stands there in front of him,awaiting the arrival of the vampire woman that has been haunting Goth for months now in his dreams. Goth realizes there’s no need for him to struggle, because he knows that there’s no use for it as he relaxes. He notices the chamber has changed into a chamber of an ancient castle. He notices burning candles against the walls with several feet separating them to create an eerie atmosphere. He hears footsteps approaching him as the familiar high heels clicking upon the stone floor, accompanied by several softer steps and growling sounds as well.

“Oh God, she brought the hell hounds…. Great.”

A soft howl is heard as he hears the familiar voice of Ashe telling the hound to calm down, causing it to react in a disgruntled fashion. It has been ages since Goth had seen her hellhounds, the dogs that played an important role in her career before he took her down in their first ever confrontation. Ultimately they had vanished upon from his own mind as he could not remember them anymore, wondering how in the hell they could be back after so many years since that day

“Dogs produce pups Gerrit, I thought you knew”

A voice echoes through the hallway as she is approaching him, he stares at the open entrance as there’s nothing but darkness in front of him, making it impossible for him to tell how far away she is from him. Taking a few moments to adjust his eyes when he notices a silhouette of the pale white skin of the woman he had known as his biggest rival turned into a dissapointment. Something that he knew she had taken very personal, mostly because she knew it was the truth.

He sees the slit that reveals the left inner thigh from the woman, noticing that the muscular body part has not changed a damn thing after sixteen years. Causing him to admire her ability to seemingly stay as youthful as possible, making him hate himself for admiring the one person he hates the most right now.

“Come on now Gerrit, don’t take things so personally. Your hatred is truly blinding you.”

“Blinding me?? Why don’t you unclasp those leather straps and I will blind YOU!!!!”

The words cause her to let out a soft, but dark laughter. Shaking her head as she enters the vicinity of where Goth is tied up and watched by a dead creature. She is followed by two Hellhounds, that are similar to the originals that accompanied her in the past. She is holding a white cat in the palm of her hand, stroking its head with the other. He can hear the cat purr very loud, wondering why he had not head it as she had approached him. He snaps out of his thoughts as he notices her suddenly stand next to him, dropping her cat gently upon the table as it starts to investigate the tied up man.

“So it is true, you are indeed a cat person…”

She says with a sinister tone in her voice as she lowers herself closer to his face. He turns his gaze away from her as he smelled the foul breath from her mouth, making him sickening. He senses the sharp nails of the cat as its paw touches his shoulder as it gets stuck against his shirt.

“I remember your pathetic attempt to run a company, playing a role where you called yourself the Gothfather. I saw you play with a white cat just like this one, isn’t it ironic that I bring every memory back in your life???”

He growls in anger, closing his hands into fists as the long nails dig into his flesh. The cat slowly jumps on top of him and slowly approaches Goth towards his chest before nestling itself upon him.

“It loves you Gerrit, just like seemingly worthless loves the Gothic One. How pathetic to think that you are one of the most loved and referred wrestlers… while it should have been ME.”

The words causes a chuckle to emerge upon his face, shaking his head in disagreement.

“I never thought to have heard you utter the words love, as if you have known how to love in your entire miserable life.”

This causes her smile to vanish into a sickening look of anger, she suddenly grabs his throat with both hands as she lowers her face near his. Pulling Goth’s face towards hers in a violent way. Her breathing is now even more violent than a few moments ago as he can see her lick her lips before watching her tongue touch her fangs.

“I could just end your life like that Gerrit.”

“No you won’t, because you need me so much more than I need you.”

He says with a laugh that is combined with several loud coughs as she squeezes his throat even tighter, making it harder for him to breathe.

“I don’t need anyone Gerrit, especially not you.”

But her words aren’t convincing enough for him as he manages to look her deep down her blood red eyes.

“Oh yes you do, come to think of it. You are not even real, you justshow up in my dreams uninvited in an attempt to startle me?? Why don’t you show up for real for a change.”

The rage in her eyes turns darker, he can tell that the words have an impression upon her as she is starting to have second thoughts. But that only lasts a moment before turning her gaze back upon him, looking at him with a new look of determination.

“For you it all seems so clear isn’t it Gerrit? You sleep when you close your eyes, you are awake when you reopen them. I have wished upon a more simpler life, but the way you describe things causes the hair to stand up on the back of my neck of pure simplicity. I need to alter that Gerrit, before it is too late. I….”

“Too late for what??”

His eyes are fixated upon the woman he has grown to hate, but she doesn’t respond in words. She looks over at the skeleton and nods her head, causing Goth to turn his attention towards him as he notices him placing a lid on top of him. This causes Goth to react in shock as he all of the sudden notices that he is inside a coffin.

“GET ME OUT OF HERE ELIZABETH!!!!”

The scream is loud and violent, causing the woman to shiver all over her body as she walks out of the room with a sickening smile upon her face.

To be continued

it’s day, Goth is seated at the edge of the swimming pool while drinking some orange juice while reading some papers. Wearing some sunglasses and a casual shirt along with knee high shorts that fits the shirt perfectly.

“Interesting to see how the buyrates of the Wednesday shows on XWF has jumped up immensely since my in ring debut on that show against LSM.”

He says with a smirk, for him it’s anything BUT a surprise that the interest of XWF Programming on wednesday night has increased since the news broke that he had signed with that company besides Sin City Wrestling. He takes another sip from the glass of orange juice as he drops the papers and grabbed some notes that he had written on a notebook.

“I have to say that surprises do not come often in this industry, but I was surely treated by some major surprises this past week. you surely must have witnessed yourself people.”

Goth takes off his sunglasses and leans back against the chair that he is seated upon, staring into the camera with a look of utter dissapointment.

“I have to admit, it’s just like going on a first date. You never know what you can expect from the other person. It makes the situation that you will find yourself so exciting, only to realize that you either come home with a heart filled with love or merely a foul taste in your mouth. And thank goodness I’n not going to be dating any of these three, but please……”

He runs his hands through his hair, pushing it backwards while having his concentration solely focused upon the camera.

“I don’t even know who I will grant the honor of being the first to be educated in how to cut a promo. I mean everyone can open their mouth to let out some bad breath, but I have come to the conclusion that some of you believe that letting out a sound could be appreciated… and I use that term loosely, but appreciated by people that have made a living of reviewing anything that takes place on National television. And for what?? So that people could watch them on Youtube, critique them on whether they agree witht heir assumptions or not. And I guess I just got lucky by hitting the jackpot with these three. So I guess I am forced to do exactly that, to at least being able to delve inside their made up minds of theirs and give them an either two thumbs up…. or two thumbs down.

“But don’t worry, for those who have not lived in a society that there have been a distinguished difference between people that actually mattered and those who don’t…. I will educate you all, so that at the end of this promo you will be educated. Too bad that when reality hits you in the face, that it is already too late.”

He runs through the notes of his notebook before finally stopping at the third page as he reads what he had written down.

“Now I am one that has been taught to appreciate those who have accomplished something. And when I realized that someone actually accomplished exactly that what I wanted to do, I realized how fortunate this man should be. And apparently someone got really upset and started a gossip corner for the company when I mentioned a woman’s name too often. So for those who have the benefit of understanding the concept of reading between the lines…. Please, don’t. It will only cause a certain chromosome to get all worked up for no fucking reason.”

“Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I thought this certain…., let’s call her Jane Doe got taken for what she truly is… a failure, a joke and a laughing stock when someone took her title away. I assumed that at least things would get better, but I realize now that I have been sadly mistaken and I realize that I must do whatever civilized human being should do in a similar situation like mine. Dedicating this match that I am destined to win to every other champion that took pride in their accomplishments instead of being exactly THAT what Big Preesh is all about.”

Goth groans, lifting his left hand towards his face and rubs his fingers against his forehead, trying to rub away the frustration of actually having to address the man that is still the Xtreme champion.

”I am trying to understand, trust me I really do. I tried to look at it from the left, then from the right. I even tried to put on some fake glasses, in the hope of finding any trace of a possible intelligent life form that has not yet been discovered. And all I return to is nothing more than a pile of shit. I’m sorry, it’s the best that I could come up with in such a short notice that would resemble anything positive so far in your hopefully not so long career.”

“On a positive note though, I realize that anything that I am saying about you is already way above your head my friend. So do me a favor, please allow me to beat the living shit out of you. It will tell you a few things about the difference between you and the rest of this clusterfuck of a match for that matter and me. Because there’s only one true competitor that takes pride and has the dignity of even entering this match. You just put the true meaning of being a wrestler to shame. But you will do me and the entire world of breathing mammals a favor after I beat the shit out of you and leave you lying for the ten count. Because that’s what YOU and the rest of this so-called opposition in this match deserves to receive.”

He leans his head backwards, tracing his hair with his hands as they fall loosely into the void behind his back. He whispers something that could not be identified by the microphone, but it never sounded anything remotely positive.

”Now who to choose? A man that has confused the message of the Master Of Puppets song from Metallica and what it is like to be in the middle of the ring. And then we have the lady that has confused my already short, yet impressive XWF Wikepedia page and what my motives are for mentioning other wrestlers that I have already faced in the past. You see that’s the correct narrative, the past. Because that’s all what it is, you cannot retrieve it and alter it. The only thing that you can do is acknowledge it and move on…. Something that is apparently a clueless concept for her. But trust me, I have enough for her to mentally swallow inside that pea sized brain of hers, in the hope of perhaps being able to witness a lifelike evolution of how mankind have evolved from being living cave creatures to the idiots that could open an app to be educated by socials in how to live without being able to think. Trust me sweetcakes, you would have been better off with a Bam Bam ripoff while bashing some rocks for a living.

“Now I understand that this may come across as very female unfriendly remarks, for those who have a very sensitive soul…. I apologize, but I am a wrestler and I can verbally assault men, women or even the next door neighbors poodle just as good as I just did to the unidentified living entity that is Big Preesh without even caring whether you got something that others don’t or not.”

“I have not come this far in my career to care whether I should strike a woman that is dumb enough to sign underneatht he dotted line for being a wrestler, a wrestler that agrees to fight men or female. I just tell it like I see it, tell it like it is. And if the almighty and delusional cumquat decide to become a Skip Bayless of wrestling gossiping, then by all means… be my guest. It’s only acknowledging the fact that you feel the need to be acknowledged by your peers, just like each and every other wrestler out there. The only difference is that you seek it for the wrong reasons. And all I got to say to you is to not worry, not worry about the fact whether I will be mentioning your name in the days, weeks or months to come. Because after I have knocked you down for the count of ten, your entire existence will be erased from my mind as others would do with a hard drive tha is filled with nothing more than garbage and crap.”

“But don’t worry Atara, I will not forget that you are also here to do exactly what I intend to do. To take home the XWF Xtreme championship belt, the only difference is between you and me is the fact that you need it to remove yourself from the bottom of the foodchain that is wrestling. And you may come out here, start to yell and scream and tell the world that all I am saying is false. But that’s because your wrestling existence has been nothing more than a programmed lie.”

“A lie that you have started to believe in every single day since you joined a wrestling company, a lie that one day you could mount to anything special. To make headlines and have people talk to others of ever seeing you wrestle as if it was something special. And all i can tell that if your insecure jibber jabber that you executed the other day on the microphone is any indication of what you will be able to do inside that wrestling ring?? Then I would truly be surprised if you have played a mental trick upon us in not revealing anything that would make you who the fuck you truly are.”

Goth shakes his head in disbelief as he rubs his hands across his face a few times before dropping them across his lap as he sits forwards in the chair.

”I have acknowledged Game Girl in my past promo against Jane Doe my pretty, acknowledging her in expressing my respect for her doing what she had done to me. But is that a certain protocol to reautharate every past accomplishment in my wrestling career that was a misstep? A failure or even worse, the biggest mistake of my entire existence??? I guess that would make you sound very gullible in the eyes little children that seek a hero to believe in, going even so far to acknowledge lies to be reversed in truths as long as it would benefit their hero in order to have the believe that one day it would benefit themselves as well.”

He stares into the camera and has a big grin on his face while shaking his head in disbelief.

”The only problem for you is that you will neve be able to keep up that sharade for too long my dear. And neither will you be able to keep up with me when we face each other, because in the end I will outlast you. I will out preserve you and most importantly, I will beat you down so hard that eventually you will start to beg for me to stop..”

“I cannot phantom what these words would do to your inner peace, or should I say the lack off. Because if my words that I have uttered a week ago had stung, then i guess that you are being electrocuted in a fashion that your brain would melt as I am just getting started. You see, the words I had uttered were never meant to anger you. Those words were never meant to rattle you. they were merely meant to tell the truth, And the mere fact that you are incapable of handling the truth tells the world exactly what you are all about. An extra that was thrown into this match for whatever reason. Because I guess you had forgotten the fact that it was MY championship belt that was taken away from me underneath my nose merely because Jane Doe could not keep up her end of the deal. But I guess you are too uptight to see past the assumption that it was a fluke.”

“I could have retired years ago every time I received a Dollar for any other short sighted individual that could not see past their own nose. I am just curious what the excuse will be next time that you show your face on National Television and blame your lack of being anything beyond an extra.

“I earned the chance to fight for that championship belt, I earned it by making two people tap out that were supposedly better than me. You know what it should allow you to process Atara?? That indeed I got beat and that I beat two others to get here. Four matches in and I am headlining one of the three nights of this supposedly greatest show of the year. in just my fourth match. So if that means that I have to rattle some brains here and there to get people upset for the mere truth?? So be it, because reality hits you in the face just as hared before I knock you down for another ten count.”

Goth shakes his head as he takes a deep breath before turning his focus back upon the camera.

”And even though I could talk about you forever, just like I could about my past accomplishments. But I am not as shortsighted as you Atara. But just like every good thing in life, even you must come to an end. Because there’s another individual tha I cannot take seriously. And I am sure all of you people must be thinking why Goth?? Why do you need to besmirch the career of the Ring Master??”

“Because it’s quite obvious isn’t it?? I have already uttered my reasons the last time that I addressed the world upon the subject of the Ring Master. The name in itself has created expectations of the highest level. A level that I expect myself to reach sooner than later. And a level that I can clearly state that this man is not even close to reach. And I know that these are the moments that people will tell you that he needs time to accomplish his goals in life.”

this causes Goth’s expression to harden before starting to scream out loud.

”NO!!!! Of course these are excuses from people that seek an excuse to soothe the pain. Whereas you need to accept every misstep in life and move on, because just like I tried to explain the other delusional personification of stupidity that it is nothing more than a moment in life. One moment it’s here, the next it’s gone. You just seem like you have never been here in the first place Ring Master. And i may be wrong, I may have to eat my words in the reality realm of your own existence. But when we step foot on that rooftop my friend, all realities will be swallowed completely by the reality that is Goth. The greatest wrestler that has ever lived, a wrestler that has lost here and there…. but ultiamtely already has carved a legacy in this company that you people are all too blind to recognize.

“But just like the other two in this match, I am here to educate. I am here to open your eyes and see the way of the Goth. You just have to be willing to open up and allow the world to be one…. Extreme Mess. Because I intend to knock you all down for the count of ten, because all of you have been pinned here and there. And it will never educate you into believing the words that I preach. So I will knock the living shit out of you, just like I will against the other two competitors… because only that will set you free and I shall be crowned… Xtreme champion of X….W……F…..”

With that the shot fades as Goth walks off.

[Image: gothbanner2.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Goth's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-23-2022), Atara Raven (09-23-2022), Raion Kido (09-24-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)