Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
The Midnight Dolls | Back in Time
The Midnight Dolls

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-22-2022, 07:29 PM

.:: PREVIOUSLY ::.

After eating the pin in a crushing defeat to Them No Good Bastards at the final Warfare before Relentless, Dolly did what Dolly always does.

[Image: ezgif-3-edbf784170.gif]

She ran...

It was a vicious cycle of self doubt and shattered ego that Dolly had been battling for years, but this time it was going to cost her more than a shiny gold belt, or a run at the top of the card.

This time it would cost her a friend.

[Image: vitadead.jpg]

Dolly's plan to rescue Vita, or lack thereof, had totally gone sideways.

Believing that she could just walk in alone and ill prepared, and somehow still get herself and Vita out of this alive? Maybe that same naive foolishness was yet another reasoning as to why Dolly seemed to continuously derail her career at every turn.

There was still hope, however.

[Image: car2.jpg]

Dolly just needed to go...

[Image: backintime.jpg]

[Image: TIMESAVAGE.jpg]

A calm suburban street is where our story begins. In 1985, you would expect to see a neighborhood like this one filled with children playing in the streets. (Yeah, the 80’s weren’t the safest) but in this digital age, everyone seems to have something better to do.

The peaceful silence is soon broken as the Delorean crashes onto the road and swerves wildly to a stop just inches from taking out someone’s mailbox!

The driver’s door lifts open and for some reason a heavy fog rolls out of the floorboards along with Dolly Waters.

Did it work?

She looks around feverishly for any clue to when she is, but no luck.

Then a bright idea hits her! She just Googles: “What is today’s date?”

Friday, September 9th 2022

”Great! Now I just need to catch Vita when she’s alone!”

Dolly hops back into the Delorean and pulls the door down. She needs to make it from New York To California in a day’s time.

Fortunately this car can do more than travel through time!

[Image: THE-CAR-FLIES.gif]

It was twelve days in the past, and here Dolly was where it all began.

BAM TRIES TO BREAK THE COVER-

(THREEEEEEEEEEEE!)

-BUT HE’S TOO LATE!

WINNERS - THE MIDNIGHT DOLLS!

Sure, Dolly could have gone back to a few moments before Vita was murdered. Maybe she could have even tested the theory that meeting yourself in the past was a harbinger of some sort of coming disaster, but no, the best way to save Vita, and The Midnight Dolls chances at Relentless, was going to be to go back to Savage...

Dolly took pause to look at the message once more.

[Image: iphone-MDm-K.png]

Dolly needed to tell her that she could handle the tough stuff. She didn't need to be kept at a distance, not on the streets; should they ever attempt to fight crime again, or within the XWF. Whatever this viXen was up to, they would be better off tackling the issue as a team, because as Dolly had full well seen first hand, trying to do everything by yourself can get messy.

The past versions of Dolly and Veets walk through the curtain just moments after defeating Justin York and Bam Miller.

Vita: "We did it! Told ya! The Midnight Dolls are 2 and 0 heading into Relentless!"

Dolly was full of confidence on that night.

Dolly: And soon we'll make it 3 and 0 when we win the Tag Championships at Relentless!

Vita: "Heck yeah!”

Dolly stopped, as did Vita, and the two girls faced one another.

Dolly: Hey, I need to catch up with Mark real quick. I’ll meet you in the locker room shortly. We can go grab a bite together.

Vita smiled innocently. Vita: ”I don’t think we share similar tastes, but I’d be happy to join you while you eat!”

Dolly bopped the side of her head with her palm. Dolly: Oh yeah, duh. I keep forgetting that you drink blood now. We don’t have to go out. I could grab whatever’s left over in catering and we could go out looking for trouble!

Vita: ”I never go looking for trouble!”

Dolly admired Vita’s steadfast devotion to being a hero and role model, and also her true meaning going over Vita’s head.

Dolly: I only meant we could scour the streets for nodowells.

Vita’s eyes lit up as she bared her fangs with an excited smile.

Vita: “OH! Totally! The next best thing to actually training is kicking the butts of street thugs and assbutts!”

Dolly: Perfect! I’ll see you shortly.

With a brief embrace, the Doll’s parted ways. Vita walked down the halls with a pep in her step that resembled more of a skip. Now safely distanced from the current time version of herself, future Dolly ambushed Vita with a big swinging hug. Vita: “What the crap!”

Dolly: VITA!

Vita: “Dolly!?”

Dolly: Sorry, it’s just good to see you well.

Dolly dropped Vita back to her feet and stared into her big brown beautiful and mostly alive eyes!

Vita: “Ummm, okay? What happened with Flynn?”

Dolly: Nothing, don’t worry about it. That was weeks ago anyway.

Vita raised her eyebrow… No wait, it was already up. Well, she raised it even frickin higher!

Vita: “Are you okay?”

Dolly: Listen, we need to talk, but before we get into this, I need you to have an open mind, okay?

Vita: “An open mind? I’m a Vampire! I pretty much believe in everything now!”

Dolly: Good point… Okay, listen carefully. I’m not your Dolly, I’m from the future, and we need to talk, urgently; The Future of The Midnight Dolls is at stake![/dpink]

Vita surveyed their surroundings. Noone in sight.

Vita: “Well, we’re alone, and we’re talking, soooo….?”

Dolly then double checked to make sure nobody was listening in.

[dolly]Dolly: Not here. Get dressed and meet me at this address later tonight.
Dolly passed a folded piece of paper to Vita. And PLEASE don’t bring me, I think doing so would cause the universe to implode or something. IDK, it’s from an old movie. I just know it’s BAD!

Vita nodded and the two went their separate ways.

For now.

Backstage at the September 14th, Warfare, a frustrated Dolly Waters punched the sign and left a crack between the words: DOL/LS

Dolly: ...this is gon’ be bad.

The door pulled open from the other side.

Vita: ”Dolly!” A gleeful cry the same as before. Vita wrapped her arms around Dolly and buried her head into her shoulder. ”That was a GOOD effort tonight!”

Dolly: Good? GOOD?!

Dolly writhed from her embrace, leaving Vita behind. Concerned, The Midnight Doll leader followed Dolly into the dressing room and gently placed a hand on her shoulder as the two sat on the sofa.

Dolly: I got wrecked out there tonight.

Vita: ”Yeah, but you tried your best and that’s all that matters!”

Dolly’s eye twitched and her face twisted. My best? My best would have been beating those Bastards into submission tonight so that we had the momentum leading into Relentless. Do you think Jenny or Mark care that I gave my best, or that I cost us the match!?

Vita: ”...well, maybe Mark and Jenny don’t care, but I do Dolly.

That’s all that matters now. Win, lose, draw, whatever, I just want you to be here for this team, to be here for me.”

Dolly: Why would you want anything to do with me now? I’m just going to drag you down.

No you’re wrong, Dolly… I need you.

Something that seemed and sounded so ridiculous, yet felt so genuine. Dolly sees again, that hope beaming from her partner's eyes.

But this time in a way not exactly like all those others she’d let down before.

It was almost as if buried into Vita’s memory was the heroics of sacrifice, and bravery her partner has already displayed by bending the space time continuum to save her. And when Dolly spotted this peculiar look, it wasn’t one that would stoke the urges to run from the chances of failure.

No ones ever really told me that before… at least that way

Vita: “Well, I do! I know that all wrestlers are in this business for the titles and glory. Heck, I can’t say that I’m not myself, but that’s not what it’s all about!

I came here because YOU inspired me to! I have the career and life that I have now thanks to you, and as much as I’ve enjoyed ALMOST every part of this ride; Right now, I’m even more interested now in working with the very person who inspired me to enter this business to begin with.”

“You’re the dream, Dolly, more than any championship ever could be. This! Now! It’s once in a lifetime, and a dream come true.”

Dolly lifts her head and meets Vita’s eyes with a smile

Vita: “You literally can’t disappoint me. I just need you to be here.”

Dolly: We’re the dream, Vita. We’re the hope.

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif]

[Image: bleekerstreetpizza.jpg]
Comfort food;
and at her FAVORITE slice shop!
Bleecker Street Pizza!

With the toss of a flour covered dough ball, Luigi greeted Vita with a friendly smile and a hardy wave into the pizzeria.

Luigi Tostino: “Hey hey, it's a Vita The Vampire, huh? You wanna the small double extra cheese, yes!?”

Vita: “You know it!” Vita said with some really dorky double indexes pointing to the part-time pizza guy throwing the dough.

A scene all too familiar, but as Vita entered the dining area an unexpected voice called out to her.

Dolly: Hey!

Vita: ”Hey!” Vita took a seat across from her tag team partner. ”I’m glad that you decided to come.”

Dolly: Me too.

Vita: “We’re totally tearing it up in the ring now! Our timing is on point, our moves are snappier. I think that we’re finally ready to take home the gold!”

Dolly: Oh yeah, we’ve got this one in the bag! The Bastards and Thugs won’t know what hit them!

A disappointed frown fell across Vita’s face.

Vita: “We’re ready, and I’m totally confident in our ability to stand toe to toe with any team out there, but we aren’t guaranteed anything. Any number of factors could go wrong out there. I already have an “L” to Tommy Wish in singles thanks to a lighting malfunction.”

Dolly: “Lighting malfunction” my ass, everyone saw that it was Graves’ dumbass screwing you in that match cause he was trying to get his dick wet in Jacki’s O’Lantern!

Vita’s face contorted in disgust. Vita: “Ew!”

With Vita’s reaction, Dolly cracked a half smile.

Dolly: Besides, I’m just messin’ with ya. Win or lose, what matters is that we give it our all!

Vita: “And have fun in the process!”

The two women stare at each other in silence.

Vita: “But we ARE totally winning those championships!”

Luigi Tostino: “One a large-a double cheese-a, just-a for you’s and your-a friend!”

Suddenly a man burst through the front door with a bang!

Vita and Dolly: The Midnight Dolls jump to their feet at the commotion.

“Help! Help!”

Luigi Tostino: “What-a is it my friend?”

“Somebody kicked the shit out of a bunch of guys outside!”

The Dolls and Luigi walk out to find Biff's thugs groaning, sore, and restrained.

While Luigi is calling the police, Vita notices a small flap of paper sticking curiously out of one of the thugs' shirt pockets.

[Image: dollynote.jpg]

It was then that Dolly noticed Vita reading the note.

Dolly:Vita: “Long story, but we have all night if you want to “What do you have there?”

Vita’s first instinct was to lie. Could Dolly even comprehend what happened? Would she believe it if she did? Vita didn’t know for sure, but there was one thing that she was sure of-

[dpink]Vita: “It’s a letter from you, unmm, in the future.”[dpink]

lies were not a good foundation to build a partnership, no matter what the intent.

Dolly leaned back and looked at Vita sideways. Dolly: The future? Uh, what?

hear it!”

What’s more Relentless than this, Vita? The Midnight Dolls, fighting back against all odds!

Vita: “ALL THE FRICKIN ODDS!”

Dolly: Damn right, what a wild ride. Too bad you weren’t there for it!

Vita: “Well I was there in spirit.”

Dolly: Actually, you were a spirit!

Vita: “Well, I’m glad you fixed it.”

Dolly: I couldn’t have done it without you. Because yer’ more than just the spirit of the Dolls, Vita. Yer’ the heart and soul. And now that we’ve fought back, to fix the mistakes of our past, it’s time to fix the XWF tag team division. It’s time for the Tag Team division to finally be represented by a team that will fight for the ordinary girls with the big dreams.

Vita: “And not just for the big payday and all of the perks that go along with it!”

Dolly: No rotten foot fetishes or rotten attitudes.

Vita: “Yeah, and you won’t see any knifes aimed at our backs!”

Dolly: Especially not from each other! Like the fate that befell the last champions.

Dolly shakes her head with a look of tired shame, as Vita continues

Vita: “We’ve literally spent the last two weeks saving each other! You’ll never have to worry about either of us playing the jealousy card because we actually support one another and want to see each of us succeed!”

Dolly: That’s why The Midnight Dolls are ready to lead this tag team division into THE [Image: future.png]!

Vita: You know who most def wouldn’t be up to such a task? Tommy Wish and Johnny Black: The THUGS!

Dolly: No doubt. The THUGS aren’t those to steward an entire rank of competition, they’re sadly only survivors. The constants. The things that’ll always be around for someone or something to smash. Like the cockroaches that’ll live on once we’re all dead and gone, only serving the purpose of grossing out an entire new species of life that takes over Earth.

Vita: “I don’t know, I’ve never seen a cockroach whip The Bastard’s on Anarchy, but I’ve seen the Thugs do it. Now, the question is, does that reflect on the talent of the Thugs or the Bastards? Well, considering one team stopped teaming for almost a year, and the other hasn’t exactly lit the world on fire, I’d say-”

Dolly: That they BOTH suck!

Vita: “Okay, Dolly. Tell me how you really feel..”

Dolly: Well, honestly, I think The Bastards are a little overconfident right now. Too smug and full of themselves to show that they care about this match. Just like some bullies, they think they’ve got this match sewn up. The same type of hubris that cost them against Flynn and Comrade last year anyway. The one that sent them packing as a tag team. They’re not taking us seriously, Vita.

Vita points finger to chin to give the issue thought.

Vita: “OR!! Maybe they're on a big time traveling adventure like we were, but forgot to take along the cameras? Whatever the excuse, their lack of content has to have BastardNet subscribers up in arms! They’re probably losing more subs than Netflix!”

“Which is funny, considering how seriously they took that match on Warfare! It just goes to show how worried they must be about facing us at Relentless! Think about it, you were teaming with the number one contender to the Universal Championship and the former Television champion, and The Bastards didn’t even flinch, but The Midnight Dolls? They know that they're outmatched and outclassed by a better, fresher, younger, hungrier, do I need more adjectives!? Point is, We outclass Them No Good Bastards and The Thugs in every way, and they both know it! The ONLY difference is one team realized the mountain they’d have to climb to become champions and went radio silent. The other went bowling… Four frickin times!”

Dolly: Someone’s arms gotta be sore after that! she stops and rolls her eyes, What a bummer that must be. I mean The Midnight Dolls only had to break the boundaries of time and space to ensure that this team would come together the strongest that it possibly could be!

Just like I said before, the XWF Tag Team Division is getting a pair of champions who will stop at nothing to be victorious. Who will fight the Bastards, the Thugs, the bullies, the misogynists, the manipulators, the cheats, to bring honor to these belts, by being the champions of all those who have to stave off these types of struggles every day.

Vita: “But more importantly, champions that will defend the titles with the respect and honor that this division deserves!”

-ding dong-

The doorbell to the top floor penthouse at 725 5th Ave. in rings.

“Hey doofus-”

It’s Biff again, the present Biff, the Biff who’s going to be refereeing like seven matches at XWF Relentless.

“Get the door, and tell them to get outta’ here!” he commands Needles, the lead bassist of Red Hot Chili Peppers who also happens to be there, “-I don’t have time for any interruptions, I’ve got a flight to catch, and payday to cash.”

Not today, Biff.

It’s Dolly Waters. The present Dolly Waters. The Dolly who’s going to win the XWF Tag Championships with Vita Valenteen at Relentless.

I know all about your plans to fix these matches.

“Ha! Is that right?” he leans over, mocking her “and what are YOU gonna’ do about it butthead?”

Me? I’ve already kicked yer’ ass enough for a lifetime… but I know someone who can kick it even harder.

Suddenly Crispen Glover storms into the room. Looks like he’s been eating his wheaties. He knocks out Needles with one punch. Biff is startled by the unexpected cameo of George McFly on roids!

[Image: Super-Mc-Fly.jpg]

Crispen marches right up to Biff, his right fist bawled tightly.

“That’s right Biff!”

“Wait a minute McFly!”

-POW-

George McFly knock’s Biff loopy and towers over him heroically.

“It’s been over 35 years, Biff, and we’re sick of your bullying schemes! If you even think about messing with the Dolls or doing anything to screw them over at Relentless-” Crispen pumps his bawled fist up close for Biff to see. “-they’ll be more where that came from, buster!”

[-] The following 5 users Like The Midnight Dolls's post:
Atara Raven (09-22-2022), Dolly Waters (09-22-2022), Jason Cashe (09-23-2022), Raion Kido (09-23-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022)