Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
no more parties in cali? [rp2]
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-18-2022, 04:54 PM

[From the time they left the resort, they flew to Cali which took about five or six hours of their time earlier this week. They pretty much crashed at their rented AirBnB townhome that was near the city of Southern Cali that was at least two hours from major shops and whatnot. Today, they are sitting in the kitchen, eating some Chinese leftovers they bought last couple of days. As Tommy was eating some Kung Pow Beef that looked a bit rotten, JB looked at his leftover Orange Chicken and noticed it was molded on the sauce and he threw it out quickly.]

JB: Ah shit my food went bad, I should have eaten my joint before it would spoil! But T, your shit looks kinda bad right now.

T: Man, I know it's bad but I got an Iron gut plus we stocked up on food for a week and a half anyways. Did you buy the Pepto earlier?

JB: Sure did, because I know you're gonna be hollering when you finish that rotten Kung Pow joint in a minute.

T: Whatever dude, go check outside if we got any packages.

JB: What packages?

T: Just take some fresh air or somethin….

[JB was getting up from his chair, then he headed to the door. Then in a flash Tommy ended up running out of the kitchen to the nearby toilet. He ended up locking the door, as JB was at the front porch when he saw a package that was labeled for Tommy. He headed back inside and placed the package on the counter, and he called his name. Then he heard Tommy moaning and groaning on the toilet, he laughed a bit as he knocked on the door.]

JB: Yo, a package for Mister T, the toilet buster… has arrived.

[Muffled sounds come out the door.]

T: Yeah yeah, is it on the counter… because once I finish.. I am going to check it out.

JB: Oh you will, the pepto is in the cabinet if you need it. I told you to toss out that spoiled Kung Pow.

T: Whatever… whateverrrr.. Damn this got my gut runnin harder than Charlie’s Alimony checks to his wife!

[JB then shakes his head and laughs as he heads to the sunroom, where there was a deck attached to the side of the home, he opens the door and he sits  outside to look at the ocean that was behind the home. As he was basking in the waves, Tommy comes outside with the package open, and he shows him that it was Ruby’s used shoes. JB rolled his eyes at this reveal as Tommy was all turnt up on it.]

JB: Bro, you convinced Ruby to send you her used shoes? I know you both had a conversation with her during our six person match last week but, seriously?

T:  Man, I know i’m down bad but man… fuck it… I'm a deviant. If you think that’s not cool, then oh well that’s what it is. Don’t act like you don’t got some freak shit on you, i’ve been snoopin on your phone, and seen some pics of Tula and various vids of som–

JB: Why did you do all that shit homie… alright you got me, i’m into some shit. Now what it is, I’ll have to show you, since we spillin out our secrets.

[JB pulls out his phone from his pocket, and shows Tommy what he’s into. Tommy looked very intrigued with what he saw, and nodded his head in approval towards him. Then he handed his phone back to him, as JB sat back on his chair. Then Tommy sits across from him, as he pulls out her old, rugged shoes and sniffs the insoles, he offers JB a hit, which he does and sniffs one of the shoes. He then sniffed it and coughed a bit like if the joint was too strong, then handed it back to Tommy, with his eyes rolled back as he took a sniff of it, then calmed down.]

T: OOOh shit… this is why I am into this shit… just like me being stepped on, YOU on the other hand like to get licked on and you lick back, tell me this… WHO’D you want to lick in the roster, from head to toe… and why… tell me.

JB: Man, I don’t know… shit… I mean Lexi but she already got a man.

T: Man, fuck that… I know she looks like a girl you’d want to lick like a lollipop in an instant. I saw that match you were involved in with her last time, and I noticed you kept your distance on her while Finn did the thing… I know it sucks havin to not want to be on that edge of a fantasy being ruined by beatin her down.

[JB then eyes wander around the sky, as if he didn’t want to continue the convo about it. But then he puts his head down, and giggles to himself like if he’s afraid to admit his crush. Then Tommy headed back inside with his package to store away for later, and he comes back out with two bottles of water for them to sip on, then Tommy sat back down and turned his chair to the ocean view, feelin good about life and shit.]

JB: Man, it feels good to out here…  I normally would just stay in the house, but not today for some reason. I guess, being outside can boost one’s moral or sumthin like that.

T: I mean, it can depend on the situation at hand.

JB: You got that right man!

[Tommy goes off and it’s a text from Tana (a social media influencer), who randomly sent him a message about a house party going on her her home in the hills. He texted her back, while JB was on his phone looking up stuff to do in Cali. Then once Tommy got his phone pinged back, he was smiling and looked at JB and tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention.]

T: JB, we got ourselves a party we can go to tonight, it’s Tana’s friend's birthday. She told me we can slide through at like anytime after 6pm or so… you in or out?

JB: Man, you and these parties… i guess i’ll join you.

T: What time do you want to roll there?

JB: I don’t know, you tell me.

T: Well, I guess we can head out to the hills by like 8pm or so. That all depends with how you want to go about it.

JB: Fine by me, gives me time to have a private moment for myself to get my head straight.

T: What you mean bout that?

JB: Mind ya own, don’t you got some shoes to play with or somethin?

[Tommy then looked at JB like “fuck ya!” and “storms” back into the crib as JB smiled and shook his head. Then from there, he was pretty much alone outside doing god knows what. Then as the sunset and it was coming closer to the time they were leaving, they were getting ready by dressing up in basketball shorts and #BLM shirt on JB, and a Quintenn Taratino face shirt on Tommy. They headed into the rental whip, and Tommy drove them all the way to the house in the hills. By the time they headed there, there was nowhere to part so they parked a few houses down, and walked to Tana’s house, where they noticed the door was open and seen the partiers going crazy. As they walked into the madhouse of drunken, lustful, drama filled party with random ass TikTok dances, they met up with Tana who was in the middle of a photo shoot with one of her friends at the pool, after that was done, Tana was excited to see Tommy.]

Tana: TOMMY!!!

T: Tana Tana Tana… my fave influencer. Thanks for inviting us to this party.

Tana: Well, technically this isn’t my part, I'm just hosting it. My friend who’s upstairs in one of the guest rooms is the one who told me to throw it. Her name is Anna, but i haven’t seen her in awhile.

T: Well that’s fair, maybe she needed some time for herself.

Tana: Eh i guess, while I might check in on her… you two should have some fun with this party. Who’s the black guy beside you?

[JB's eyes widened a bit when she said that, and Tommy swayed his hand on his shoulder.]

T: Oh this is John Black, I call him Jon Jon for short if you know what i’m sayin?

[Tana then looked up and down at JB, who then in turn dismissed him completely and hugged Tommy as she went back into the house. Then JB and Tommy walked around the pool area, watching all the twenty somethings just having a time of their lives, even seeing one of them doing those god awful duck lip poses and frontin like they are big time (when they anit). Then they head back into a house that had a social media imprint type of music that JB and Tommy wouldn’t be bumpin on the roads. Then they found a semi quiet spot in the house and they sat on the couches to talk.]

JB: Yo, this place isn’t for me man… I feel like a granddad among these young ass adults and shit. Playin that top 40 stuff that would me gouge my ears out.. And your little friend Tana gave me a look like “why are you here?” vibes man. I don’t think it was a good idea for me to come here.

T: Man, you are over thinking hard about this shit, you need to relax, consider this as a first time you are with a crowd of so called “influencers” who think they are better than the next person. Don’t mind all that shit, and just have fun!

JB: Fun? Fun in here… look man, i’ll try but I don’t know if I can last it out here before I have to choke a bitch out like Wayne Brady.

[Then some trap music plays, and some girls in their bikinis all go to the room, and they somehow figured out Tommy was in it. Then they drag him out of the spot to dance with him, as JB was left alone to do his own thing. About some time later, JB was upstairs trying to find the bathroom, as he walked down the corridor, one of the rooms had the lights on and he heard something going on. He sees the door partially open, and he sees Bella Thorne and Tana going at one another, then he quickly tries to dip out but gets caught by them.]

Tana: YOU CLOSE THE DOOR!

JB: My bad, I was tryin to go to the bathroom.

Tana: I mean, close the door when you come INSIDE,  ya DORK!

[JB looked a bit flustered over that comment, but he came into the room, and he stood there as he closed the door. Then he was confused about the thing as Bella and Tana were making out, then they looked at JB, and get him on the bed with force. Then they start to lick his belly, and even nibble on his lobe, as JB was tryin to control himself.]

Bella: Don’t you want to be our fillin with our two oreos side to side? I haven’t tasted a man like you before.

JB: Tat– ta– TASTE?.... Whoa i’m confused here… but…

Bella: Don’t tell a soul about this… consider this a lucky night for you.

Tana: What she said, also i'm sorry about dismissing you tonight… just didn’t know who you were. But now, since you are here… let’s play!

JB: But what about Anna though?

[Then the two girls ignored that name, and they proceeded to give him the experience, as the night passed by. By the morning hours, most of the party goers were all over the place, drunk and messy, with Tommy waking up on a L Shaped couch with two bikini clad girls who happened to sleep beside him. Even one managed to have her legs on his lap, which got him solid due to them having a french pedi which he kisses the sole of the girls who giggles a bit. After that was done, Tommy finally got himself together and went upstairs to find JB. He then see’s JB between Bella and Tana, and nodded his head in silence, then he headed back down to wait for JB to get himself together. About two hours later, they drive back to their AirBnB crib to chill there for the day. Then they sat on the couch, and they talk to one another about last night.]

T: Bro, you a dog man, you somehow got involved with two of the most over influential bitches right now. How you got that situation?

JB: Man, I can’t really go far into that, but lets just say.. I got taste of what that thang would be like with them both. I know they probably wouldn’t remember that but, hey it was fun. How was your night with them broads?

T: Oh na ni na ni, it was something else… I even got a girl to giggle as I was kissing her soles of her size six feet. She looked like Cristina Ricci a bit from the time I saw her on the floor sleeping an’ shit.

JB: Lucky man, I guess we both finally had some time for ourselves and shit, can’t wait for TMZ to blow it out our asses at this point, knowing we're in the hills and shit.

T: Yeah… we might be on some bullshit ass tabloids soon over it, but it is what it is. You want some tea i’m making?

JB: Yeah, I think we got some Lipton's Tea somewhere in the cabinet I think. Bring it to the table outside, we need to talk about some shit.

[It was already hitting noon, since they last sat on the couch, and both men were in their cheap robes, with Tommy bringing out two tea cups with Lipton's bag in the water. They dipped the bag in the water a few times it got that lemony flavor going on, then they take a sip and sit on the chair across from one another, where they placed their tea cups near by a small table, and the speak to one another.]

T: What do you want to talk about?

JB: It’s about this whole Relentless tag title thing. I am kinda worried about it.

T: What are you worried about?... we got this shit in the bag with how things are turning up.

JB: Yes that’s true and all, but that isn’t what I mean.

T: Well spit it out, then!

JB: I am kinda worried about Vita, during our flight to Cali I watched Dolly’s promo where it showed something about Vita’s being kidnapped for a ransom or some shit like that.

T: That’s Dolly’s problem, not ours… why are you worried all of a sudden?

JB: Not just uhh that… I am worried about Knuckles and Bourbon as well, it just feels so weird that these so-called big matches of our careers, only about half of them give a damn about it. I just don’t know how to feel about it.

T: JB, you seem to care too much about other people’s problems. Why do you feel the need to care whether they are putting a focus on the match? Let them venture off elsewhere, while we reap the benefits of their indeptude, this is our shot at being tag champs… don’t dare you go soft on me!

JB: Me going soft? Last fucking time, you wanted to bail out of XWF due to some shit that went down, and we all said if you left we leaving out too… all for one, and one for all type shit. If I wanted to go soft, when Theo hit me up in my email… I would have told Reggie to take my place instead.

[Tommy looked at JB with a “WHAT?” look on his face when he told him that. Then he slammed his hand on the table in anger over it.]

T: What the fuck did you say?.... Do you know how long we’ve been doing this shit as team… there’s no I in TEAM!... if you didn’t want us to procure these belts, we shouldn’t have been in the division in the first place!

JB: What are you tryin to say?

T: What I am sayin is… let Dolls or fuckin late drunken BASTARDS get them then… for all this we put ourselves through, and you want to go soft over their ineptitude… Reggie would be a better partner instead of YOU!

[JB then gets up and he flips the small table where the teacups were, and Tommy was taken back from JB being pissed off with him, since he never saw him mad like this. JB then goes back inside the house, and he goes to his room and he locks himself inside the room. Tommy then tried not to feel some type of way about it, but after some hours had past JB never came back out of his room, while Tommy was in the bathroom that was a few feet away from his room, and he looked into the mirror, talkin to himself.]

T: Fuck fuck fuck… I normally don’t like to give people shit… but I guess I let it slip out on my feelings. I guess, he does have a heart of gold towards others in this thing, maybe I am so consumed with this idea of being a tag champion, that was a downfall for Flynn and War Criminal… and look where they are now… maybe, I am way over my head to think that those belts will come to us…or in this case, me. I should apologize to him for what I said… fuck those belts… if we win them, cool…if we don’t… then fuck them belts, I am not going to lose my friendship… damn near BROTHERHOOD with JB and Reggie over my selfishness to win a piece of tin that’s gonna be passed off to another so called better team. So if Dolls or Bastards get them, good for them… at the end of the day, we are way more important then being on a record books of title reigns… fuck them belts!

[After he was done talking to his own reflection, he washes his face a couple of times, letting the water run a bit. Then he turns the faucet, and he leaves the bathroom, and he tries to knock on his door again, but JB wouldn’t open it. Tommy then starts to shed a tear over not being able to talk to his friend, then he goes back to his room, and he lays on his bed, with tears on his face as it cuts to black.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-19-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-19-2022), Dolly Waters (09-20-2022), Finn Kühn (09-18-2022), Raion Kido (09-23-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-23-2022)