Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
Ascending to victory
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-16-2022, 09:03 PM Shocked  Ascending to victory -->

The scene opens up at 1727 Bushnell Ave, located in South Pasadena, California. Much like the Back to The Future scene, Lexi is dressed like Marty from head to toe as she is seen running along the sidewalk until she stops, looks around and spots someone up in the tree. It was George with binoculars as he peered out the window as the camera zoomed in on someone wearing a dinosaur suit, then fell down onto the ground and ran towards the street where a vehicle who was driven by Lexi, Lorraine on the passenger side sped through almost hit George, but instead swerved around him to prevent an accident as the car pulled up to the front of Lorraine's house and turned off the ignition as the two ladies sat in the car. The two both rocked matching pink 80s dresses. Lexi turned her head toward Lorraine with an annoyed look on her.

Lexi Gold: I honestly don't know what you see in that pig back there. If someone was peeping at me in my window, I'd make sure their eyeballs were permanently removed. 

Lorraine's eyes widened by Lexi's choice of words, but tries to remain optimistic about him.

Lorraine: If you look past that, you will come to find that he is nice and oh so dreamy.

Lexi Gold: I wouldn't call him dreamy, but whatever floats your boat, just know that if he or anyone else breaks your heart, I will give them a taste of their own medicine. I don't want them taking advantage of your kindness, Lorraine.

Lorraine leans in for a hug and the two embrace before letting go.

Lexi Gold: That's what friends are for. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Lorraine: What if my back doesn't itch?

Lexi Gold: It's an old saying. It means we look after one another.

Lorraine chuckles and the two share a silent moment. Lexi's thoughts began to linger, most especially her match with Jenny. She blurted out the first question that came to her mind.

Lexi Gold: How painful do you think it would be if someone fell off a tree and hit the ground really hard?

Lorraine: I'd imagine it would probably hurt and one might be left with some scratches or bruises from it. Why do you ask?

Lexi Gold: Just wondering…what do you say, we hit up Lou's Café and grab a bite to eat. I'm hungry.

Lorraine: I think that's a great idea. Let's go!

Lexi started up the car and reversed out of her driveway, then headed toward the direction of the diner. Once they hit a red stop light, Biff Tannen and his friends pulled up next to them. They rolled down their windows and started catcalling directed towards them. The two women heard and Lexi seemed annoyed while Lorraine tried her best to ignore them. The cat calling continued for a while, then suddenly one of Lexi's dolls appeared in the car with the boys and sat on the dashboard. They screamed, opened the doors and ran out of the vehicle in a hurry while it remained still at the light. Meanwhile, Lexi watched all this go down and grinned to herself, then sped off and to her destination to spend good quality time with her new friend.

You may be wondering why I continue to insert myself in these types of matches with the wolves of this very company only to come out short each and every time? I guess the answer would be that I'm addicted to competition. It gravitates to me like a moth to a flame and if you have been following my career here in the XWF you will know that my hatred for Jenny Myst stems all the way back to May when we had our first match.

She sighed, recalling back to that match in her head.

Aside from her interviewing me in her therapy room prior I thought it went well and while I didn't win I still went out there and gave it my best, but deep down I felt like I still wanted to test her out more, so after pushing her buttons she finally agreed to do a second match.

I'm not going to lie to you and say we were friends. In fact, it's the opposite. I despise her for the fact that every time I look her way and how she conducts business inside the ring, it reminds me of my past self and I simply get flashbacks. I am not resorting back to my old ways, though. I'm better than that. For months, we played a battle of the mind games. At Relentless that comes to an end, only this time I plan to reign victory over you.

She smiles and runs a hand through her hair, feeling confident over her prediction.

You lost your Television Championship, you lost your hair, the only thing left to do is to lose to me, which I know you won't be happy about, but face it, not all of us can walk away untouched and undefeated. That would be boring. However, for this instance, I feel like I need to prove to myself and the fans that the most vile human beings such as yourself will grow weak and will crack when under extra pressure. That will be showcased at Relentless.

Unlike before, this won't be taking place under normal rules. It's a Peeping Jane match, oddly enough. To try and win this one must exit the ring, and climb a tree in order to win I would assume. I really don't know all the details at the moment, but nevertheless I will climb, scratch and pull in to try and secure the win.

Her eyes look down at the palm of her hands, then looks up at the camera.

Hell, cover the tree up in barbed wire if you want to make it more fun. The point I'm trying to make here is that no challenge is too big, or difficult for me to endure. I plan to bring that mindset with me in this very match. Your evil acts will not go unpunished. You tried to embarrass my name for far too long, Jenny. It's about time you are on the receiving end of that afterwards it will allow me to forge a new beginning and path with possible gold in sight and unlike you, it won't require me to be troubling. Mark my words and watch me.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Lexi Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-17-2022), Atara Raven (09-18-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-16-2022), Dick Powers (09-16-2022), Jenny Myst (09-19-2022), Marf (09-17-2022), Raion Kido (09-17-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022)