Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
Time to be Relentless part one
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-16-2022, 03:33 PM

[Image: goth_banner.jpg]

The Genesis of Goth 

Chapter Six: Another opportunity granted

It’s the fifteenth of September, Goth just arrived at his hotel to check in. He and Melissa are in the lobby, chit chatting as they are awaiting their turn to picking up their hotel room key. They are behind a young couple whom the mother is holding the hand of their young son, who looks behind him and recognizes the features of the veteran wrestler as he gasps. Goth smiles as he puts a finger to his lips, gesturing to the child to not make a sound as the kid nods his head and grins. This causes Melissa to slowly move her head towards his as she starts to whisper.

“Let me guess, the kid knows you from an episode on the Muppet Show??”

He chuckles before shaking his head no, he winks at the boy as his parents received their hotel room key and walk off. The boy starts to wave towards the wrestling couple as they wave back at him before moving towards the desk. There Goth receives the key to their hotel room that he had booked, having a bellboy come over and take their luggage towards their suite.

“A suite huh? You sure know how to spoil a lady.”

He ignores her attempt of teasing him as the two walk towards the elevator, they step inside after a few moments of waiting as Melissa wraps her arms around his waist and puts her head on his shoulder after the doors close. Something that she has always done since joining him on his travels as a wrestler. He smiles as he smells her perfume, causing him to think back to the days of him and his now deceased wife used to book cheap ass hotels. This was of course in the beginning of his career where he barely made any money, but he always thought back fondly of those days even if they were one of the hardest of his 20 year career. His thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the elevator doors suddenly opening as they have reached the top level of the hotel. They walk over towards their suite as Goth opens the door for Melissa before allowing her to enter the room. He always allowed her to get in first, causing him to smile as she never could use to privileges that would come with the hotel suites that he would book for the two of them. She immediately turns around towards him with a questionable look on her face.

“Everything is being taken care off Melissa, you don’t have to worry about a thing.”

“Yes, but…,”

Goth stifles her attempt to protest by planting a kiss on her lips, placing his hands upon her shoulders as he feels her slowly melt in front of him. She places her head upon his shoulder with a satisfied look on her face after the two of them broke off the kiss, looking up at him with love in her eyes.

“I hope that I will get used to spend time in expensive hotel rooms like these Gerrit. Sometimes I feel it’s a little bit too much, I…”

Goth places a finger upon his lips, causing her to become silent as the two stare into each other’s eyes. He gives her a tender smile before grabbing her by the hand before lifting it to his mouth as he kisses the knuckles of her hand.

“My love, I have spent many years in cheap ass hotels for many years along with my wife. We had to endure the most embarrassing room service, or should I say the lack off. And I had vowed to my wife as I will to you too, that once I am financially secured there is no way in hell that I would book anything but the best. Besides, it wasn’t that expensive.”

He says as the look on his face has changed into one of total seriousness, causing Melissa to nod her head in understanding. The two give each other a kiss before they start to unpack their suitcases. Goth ultimately walks towards the swimming pool in the next room, taking off his clothes and puts on some swimming trunks before taking a few laps as in to take his mind off everything that had been going on as of late. Ultimately stopping at the deep end of the swimming pool, where he places his arms at the edge of the swimming pool in order to rest a little. His eyes travel around the swimming pool for a moment, as if he may have forgotten something before lowering his head towards the water. 

Goth sits there for a few moments before hearing bare feet approaching him, smiling as he assumes it is to be Melissa. Wondering what type of bathing suit she would be wearing this time. He slowly lifts his head towards where Melissa should be coming from, only toshow a grimace instead of where a smile should have been.

“You again??”

Goth uses his arm strength to pull himselfout of the water, never leaving his eyes from the figure that he had assumed to be Melissa. The camera turns around as he walks towards the exit of the room, not wanting to have any part of the figure that turns out to be Lady Ashe once more. The woman extends a hand, grabbing Goth’s left wrist as that causes him to stop. His arm tenses up, he slowly turns his hand into a fist as he turns his face towards her with a look of anger.

“Get your hand off of me, or else….”

She hesitates for a moment, but decides not to let go off of him. Their eyes cross paths as their gazes tell them tales of what is going on between them. The woman finally lets go of his wrist as he is about to walk away as she starts to talk

“Gerrit, please… stay.”

The soft words stiffens his stride, cocking his head only a few inches towards her directionbut not acknowledging her just yet.

“You got five minutes, or else I will do something to you that will make our final match look pale in comparison.”

The words startle her as she stares silently at him, his face hidden by part of his hair as his eyes are deadlocked upon the door in front of him.

“Time is ticking, so I suggest you make the most out of it.”

She lowers her head, realizing how serious he is. She lets out a sigh before turning her attention towards the swimming pool.

“It’s ironic isn’t it? The mere fact that we are here together in one room aftger what? 15 years?”

Goth doesn’t react, his stare is still ahead of him but his body is less tensed as he awaits what she has to say.

“I have been hating you for many years Gerrit, hating you because….”

She softly bites on her lower lip before turning her face away from him, causing him to growl in anguish.

“You better speak up or else I will turn the five minutes into zero seconds.”

She spins her head towards him, anger burning in her face as her fangs are slowly starting to bear.

“Always the one that wants to have control over everything and everyone aren’t you Gerrit? All bow down to the King, the King of Kings isn’t it?? You need to understand that you are nothing more than a sad excuse of who you once were.”

This causes him to break free from the trance that he had been under, he snaps his head towards her as he acknowledges her for the very first time. His hair falling in front of his eyes, giving him a dark aura in his gaze.

“Do I need to remind you what had become of the once proud Lady Ashe after she had succumbed to me Elizabeth??”

The mentioning of her first name has startled her, putting a hand in front of her face for a moment as a tear flows from her right eye. She winks it away with her other hand before allowing a gasp of resignation.

“Damnit Gerrit, you always need to do this to me. Why is it that you cannot see that what I am doing is….”

“WHAT YOU ARE DOING?? Oh so you admit that you are stalking me in my dreams, drive me crazy when I cannot see the difference between reality and fiction?? So what is it truly what you are doing for me Elizabeth??”

Her gaze is turned towards a wall where she stares into a mirror, noticing as she has done so many times before that there is no reflection of herself. She lowers her head, inhaling softly for a few moments before turning her head back towards him, only this time it’s aface of sadness.

“I am dying Gerrit….,”

The words come out as a soft whisper, so soft that he could not even identify the patented English dialect that she used to portray so proudly in the past as she hunted her prey. He looks her over, noticing for the very first time how fragile she really had become. He takes a step back, wondering what has happened to the once powerful Amazonian vampire that crushed her opposition with nothing more than a smile and sadism.

“Dying?? How??” 

His gaze has changed from anger to one of utter confusion, he isn’t sure whether he should feel bad for her or just to laugh out loud. Telling her that vampires could only be killed by a wooden stake through the heart or through the sunlight or even a Holy Bible. But he knew that would only irritate her, knowing from the years that they had been either enemies or stablemates that this were nothing more than fables. And yet….,

Goth shakes his head, trying to keep his thoughts clear. Here was a woman that was his first ever true big time rival, someone that had been haunting him and confronting him with visions of his dead wife in his sleep. Even to the point of stalking him in his own bedroom with goo coming out of her body and engulfing him, something that he to this very day could not understand. 

“I will have to explain to you what I truly mean, I am a vampire yes. And I will wander this planet far beyond your years Gerrit, something I curse you for that.”[/b

She slowly reaches for his hand, causing him to pull back hesitantly. He looks at her face, seeing her emotional stare back at him as if she was about to cry once more. He sighs, reluctantly allows her to grab his hand as she guides him towards where her heart should be.

[b]“Do you feel that??”
]

He frowns, not knowing what she means. He could feel the ice cold temperature of her skin as that is something he remembered from 16 years ago. But for some reason he knew that this was not what she meant, causing him to focus on the area around his hand

“Your heartbeat??”

She nods her head, biting her lower lip for a moment as that causes her fangs to extract some blood from her, only to vanish mere moments after.

“I am dying from within Gerrit, I am dying of loneliness and sadness. I realize now how awful my life is going to be as one day nothing will be left to live for. You have Melissa, you had your wife… All that I had was striking fear into the hearts of everyone that I have opposed… and you.”

Her features suddenly change from a frail and sad female vampire into a hungry and destructive one. Pushing him into the wall of the room that they were in, noticing a sudden surge of strength pulsating through her body as it keeps him in place no matter how much he is struggling to resist.

“You took everything away from me Gerrit, it has taken me so many years to finally realize what I have to do….”

There’s a sudden bloodshed in her eyes, he can tell that the frailness has vanished as her face seems to be fuller than before. He can feel her nails digging into his flesh, dragging them towards her as his flesh start to be cut open and he starts to scream out of pain and agony.

“STOP THAT!!!”

The scream may just sound like music to her ears as she is viciously grinning, the fangs slowly growing to the fullest of their ability that he has ever seen them in. Smelling a foul taste in her breath as if it has been ages that she has been fed and for some reason he knew what the next course on the menu is, himself.

“Perhaps I should just take a quick sample of what I am going to be tasting shortly.”

He sees her diving her face into one of his arms as she is about to sink her fangs into the wounds of his arms.

“GERRIT!!! Are you alright??!!!”

Goth suddenly opens his eyes, noticing Melissa leaning over him with a look of concern on her face. He looks around, noticing that he is still in the same room that he was in a few moments ago but this time no Lady Ashe. He feels something painful on the back of his head as he wants to reach towards it and touch it, but Melissa prevents him from doing so.

“You fell Gerrit and there’s blood coming from the back of your head. I already called the medical staff of XWF and they are on their way to check up on you.”

Goth looks confused, he had fallen?? He couldn’t remember anything of that and where’s Lady Ashe?? But then he just realized that she had once again evaded his mind as he started to curse inwardly. He feels Melissa’s caress as she continues to talk to him, even though he has lost the ability to hear her. His mind is still racing back on what Lady Ashe had or hadn’t done to him, but he was certain that next time he would be ready for her. 

“Gerrit??? Are you alright??”

He suddenly snaps out of his thoughts, realizing that Melissa had asked him something and he hadn’t responded.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I was just trying to think back to what had happened.”

She gives him a tender hug as he closes his eyes and silently curses the woman that had done this to him.

Time to be Relentless part one.

It has been a few days after his victory over Centurion on Wednesday Night, he had told him that he would make him submit or pass out and he did. He has gained much respect from the in ring veteran, who has put on a good fight against him. But in the end it was just not enough, something that Goth had already figured it only had to come true. Now it is time for Relentless, a Biff Towers Brawl, a fatal fourway on top of the roof of Biff Towers, where you either have to pin your opponent or knock them out. Something that Goth has been familiar with from the early days of his career, battling people in whatever dangerous type of matches that could have been imaginable. 

“I guess this company truly loves it’s potential of giving the fans what they want huh?”

Goth shakes his head, the thought of a multi man hardcore match with a stipulation has not excited him.. Not in the fashion of him fearing to get hurt, but merely the fact that he has moved on from that era of his career to have become a more complete wrestler. Hardcore matches are a part of his job, he does enjoy throwing out the rulebook without worrying about getting caught. But he had not guessed that XWF would even lower the barriers of having people to go through whatever the human mind could think off for a piece of gold attached to a leather belt. 

“But I guess a man got to do, what a man got to do.”

Goth shrugs his shoulders, resting his head against a rooftop ledge that he is seated against.

“Ever been on top of a roof of a high builing?? It’s quite fascinating to sit here, realizing that there’s nothing that you can do. There’s the obviously option of sitting on the edge of the rooftop and look around you, or if you are brave enough look down to the little ant like people that squirm around seemingly underneath your feet. It depends of course if you got fear of heights if you are even willing to test the hard winds when you walk around on the edge of existence.”

Goth thumbs the ledge with he back of his shoulder, not even taking a moment off the camera as he grabs a bottle of orange juice and takes a sip from it.

“I know when you were a kid, you would do crazy things without even contemplating what the end results would be. Because you didn’t care, you just wanted to have fun and pout your lips when your parents will scowl at you of how stupid you were. I guess something never change, just the widening casualties of stupidity has increased through the years. But I guess that’s to be blamed upon the ability, or should I say lack off of how you should raise your younglings. I mean in the wild the young cub will be educated in a fashion that you will never forget after one lesson. While over here, well….. let’s just say old fashioned parenting could help out if the people had the guts to cut the crap of children’s safety and innocence. Because there’s none and there will be any, just like on day two of Relentless.”

He grins, taking another sip before placing the bottle next to him as he wipes his mouth with the back of his right hand.

“How fairy tales could have such an unsuspected twist. One day you are gunning for a title and the next you are just merely relegated on being a secondary support act on a card that had nothing left as if it was sucked dry by a leach. But I guess sometimes things were meant to be and Latina Submission Machina wasn’t meant to lose that championship belt to me.”

Goth grins, running his hands through his hair as he leans his head back against the concrete ledge. He stares at entrance way to where he had came from, pipes where God knows what will go through every single day of the year as well as many other devices nobody cares about. He looks down at his feet as he shakes his head.

“I go up the rooftop of my own apartment in Manhattan, you may ask yourself why? And my response is, because I can. I own that fucking building and I can do whatever the fuck I want. But mostly because I just need time to be on my own from time to time, the opportunity to think about things that I normally won’t get to.”

He is silent for a moment before a sadistic smile emerges upon his face.

“It’s funny, every time when I am up on top of some rooftop I always think back upon a moment of the Walking Dead. That moment when they have handcuffed Merle to the roof and someone drops the key down the ledge?? Not being able to save him from the inevitable death that would come by the dead? Obviously we all remember how it truly ended, but just the mere thought of having them come back with Merle’s brother Darryl and see that cut off hand?? Just magical.”

“You may just ask why this thought pops up in your head Goth?? And all I got to say isn’t that obvious??”

He turns his gaze towards the camera for the first time and winks towards it.

“First I need to ask, who in their right mind would sit on top of a rooftop and why would you do something like that?? Well??”

He stares at the camera as if he is awaiting for an answer before turning his head away and shakes his head.

“Everything that a human being is needed is inside, because you are safe from the burden of the weather Gods, you can keep people away from looking in, feeding your hunger and sleep when you are tired. So why? Why would you run up a roof and have absolutely nothing??”

“Isn’t that obvious? Because it is the final option to save yourself from Armageddon, it’s the final stop from being flooded by a title wave… And so many other possibilities when HELL is opening it’s floodgates and Satan is coming out to play…. And then again, only those who have stupidity high upon their hitlist would lower themselves for doing so… So then the next question will be, why are YOU here Goth??”

Goth stands up, stares over the ledge as he looks down to the many people that walk across the sidewalk while looking at their every movement.

“I need to be here every now and then, making me remember how far I have come since the days that I had to save every last penny to feed my mouth and that of my wife. Making me understand thatI have made it, yet I need to be remembered from where I have come. Because I know that just as fast the wealth that can be shoved underneath your nose, that it can also burn away just as fast. And I will be damned that I will have every opportunity slipping through my fingers just because I got satisfied with all the riches that I have already gotten.”

“Everyone is hungry when they begin aren’t they? Wanting to prove everyone wrong, that they believe that they will be a better champion than the current one and want to teach the world a lesson of not overlooking you. But who is to say that I am still not hungry after what? 20 years?? Well I guess I have already shown what I am capable off to Centurion…. But I am sure that the three other names in this match will tell me that it is nothing more than a lucky fling…. Or that I have beaten a nobody compared to them… it’s a good thing that people aren’t predictable as fuck.”

He cocks his head from left to right before staring into the camera.

“And now I am going to be entering someone’s fascination of a dollhouse from HELL, making me wonder who it was that has never gotten enough attention when they were young, bashing his or her favourite dolls against whatever piece of furniture out of rage and spite. Only to grow up and realize that their frustration could be unleashed upon people that get paid to beat the living shit out of someone else. I guess the world needs a martyr to have that feeling that you are purified once more… even if it is for merely a few hours or a mere day. I guess that’s how sin works isn’t it??”

“And what is left? Oh yes, of course. The casualties. Those who put their bodies and souls on the line in the hope of achieving something that deep down their hearts they know they cannot achieve. How pitiful to assume that I need to turn my attention towards two others that separate me from the new champion that took away something that I had been craving about. But I guess I need to give them some attention, merely because they have been begging for another payday for how long?? Realizing that I am here to send them to the unemployment line, begging for a job. Whatever it will be, I am sure that it will be a much better position for an airhead like you two..  with all due respect of course.,”

He rolls his eyes, at the mere thought of the other challengers for the Xtreme championshipAtaria Themis and and the Ring master. He feels as that he had deserved this opportunity after beating the former champion as well as Centurion in recent weeks. Asking himself what in the hell the other two have done to deserve the opportunity. He shrugs his shoulders at the mere thought of the two.

“Now you are entitled to your opinion my friends, an opinion to disagree. An opinion that you deserve a title shot against the current champion. An opinion that you solely base upon what?? For having been in this company just as long as it takes a good wine to ripe before it gets sold on a cheap ass wine seller. Forgive me if I sound like I do not respect your abilities, I am sure that you have done very well in recent years or so. But is that a credible guarantee for taking that championship belt underneath my nose? I would laugh at the mere thought of people that are this desperate to push themselves in front of me of the inevitable spotlight that's already guarnateed to be mine... Can you claim the same?? Of course not, because you two only see this opportunity as Xtreme champion as a save haven for your anonimity.... While for me it is once again recognition of that what Centurion already could have seen... That I am destined to take this title and elevate myself to bigger things. Things beyond your own capability...”

“That must sound demotivating to hear huh? But it's nothing more than reality, that seperates you two from me. Especially if you create such a expectation that is called the Ring Master... And all I have to ask myself is why? Why would you be so fucking ignorant to call yourself this, now I know that my name has been dragged through the mudd so many times that I could write a book with every possible anecdotes that has ever been made. Hell, I bet I have forgotten more than what you can come up with withn the next ten minutes. Hence your desperation to not seek any further than just the first name that popped up in your mind. Good for you, you just blew the last ounce of credibility that a six year old could come up with for you.":

“And don't think that my words are in any shape or form meant to make fun of you, it's quite the obvious. Because I can tell that you have been limiting yourself since day one!! Is it merely because you cannot see beyond that what your eyes want you to see? Because if that's the case, then i'm already done with you and just break you mentally in a fashion that you would be lucky if you could remember that a chicken has the abiltiy to lay eggs. And you think that you can be a threat to me or anyone else in this match?? Go read a book on the little engine that could, I cannot wait until you come back with your bookreport. I am sure that it will be far more fascinating than anything that YOU have done inside that squared circle.”

He walks towards the centre of the roof top, sits down cross legged as he stares intently towards the camera and has a serious look on his face.

“I know this may sound arrogant and egotistical to say all of these things of someone that I do not know, something that Atara has in common. A usual remark is often that who am I to judge? You don't know me, I have done great things etcetera and etcetera. And you are right, who am I to judge YOU??”

He grows a big smile upon his face as he follows up his rhetorical question.

“But the question you should be concerned about is who are you to question me and even more importantly WHY are you questioning me?? Because the human brain like you two are never meant to be impacted with heartfelt questions that would separate your body from your brain. Because your brain is not used to multitask, it's either you take a step or two, or you stand still so you can chew gum. It's quite simple if you think about it, because wrestlers of your stature... and with that I mean the lack of in ring ability will undoubtedly limit you to one thing and one thing only. To compete in hardcore or extreme matches... To lhid the limitations of your in ring wrestling moves... And that sadly I mean with you too Atara. And once again, I feel the inevitable resentment brewing from within your loins, telling the world that I am wrong. Whereas I am politely going to tell you that You are sadly mistaken my dear.

"Because you won't allow yourself to think three steps ahead of yourself, you see. Wheni decide whether I should kick the living shit out of you with my right or left foot, you are still deciding with what foot you should be getting out of bed before taking a shower. There's no clearer explanation I could give you that would tell you  that both YOU and Ring Master are nothing more than mere extra's. Fillers for the company to thow on a card somewhere or else they will have two disgruntled employees who shouldn't be employeed in the first place.

“Again, it must be harsh tto hear the truth from someone who had been looking in for quite some time before signing up with this company. You may think that the company had a good eye by signing you and the Ring Master to multi year contracts. Whileas I only can tel you that what other choice did they have?? If they had the chance to sign me earlier, they ould have never even dared to crawl and beg upon their hands and knees for you to reconsider them. But that’s what you get when mediocrity signs above standard wrestlers to a contract.”

Goth smiles a little bit more, placing both hands on either knee as he shakes his head in disbelief.

“I have to admit, sometimes it is fun to speak out your mind. But at least I do it in a fashionthat wouldn't be considered a cancel movement. Something that when  think of it, that you somehow turned out to be champ.”

He chuckles as he makes a comparison to the cancel movement and the current Xtreme champion The Big Presh

“Now don't get me wrong champ, you aren't someone that has said things that would be proclaiming something disgusting. Because you did something that I had prophesized when I faced Latina Submission Machina. Telling the world that she was a disgrace of being a champion, telling the world that her assumptions were even less original than the Ring Master's above his bed poster of his favourite Disney character Thumper. So in a way I need to congratulate you for somehow managing to surprise the single braincell that had told herself that she could wrestle.

“The only problem is my friend, that you just entered yourself in a path in your life to cross mine. That title was and still is destined to be mine, you just extended the prophecy of me binging home another championship belt. I guess instead of taking it from a woman that is still stuck in puberty since she realized that she has become a woman. But I understand, you saw it as an opportunity to score an easy payday, to make yourself accessible to the public eye.....”

He scratches his chin for a moment before turning his attention back to the camera.

“Insecure people would always tell the champion to keep the champin nice and shiney for them, assuming that they could convince the champion to make a mistake so that they could actually do that. To do the unthinkable thing that you have done to what?? A sleeping woman? A hungry baboon?? I already know what the situation will be after day 2, my first ever headliner of a XWF night. Slowly opening all of your eyes to the spotlight that will make you understand that I truly AM the King, the King of Kings. And before you al start to laugh at my quotations and tell me how foolish I am... All you have to understand that I can say it, because I back it up. And that is what you have to deal with champ. Because I will not rest until I get what I deserve...”

With that Goth slowly stands up and walks towards the staircase that had brought him to the rooftop. He suddenly stops and looks back at the camera.

“All I ask you people is to try and understand, because if you at least give yourself to opportunity to widen your horizon.... Then at least you will walk out of this match a winner, even though you will walk out empty handed.”

With that Goth walks away as the shot fades to darkness.

[Image: gothbanner2.png]

[/b]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Goth's post:
Atara Raven (09-16-2022), Raion Kido (09-17-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)