Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
The Ultimate Answer
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-16-2022, 09:54 AM

[Image: 70cfaf0dde28b0f1fad1be3330d515c1.jpg]

[i]Cafe 80's was the cool kid spot. Ring Master got a message to be there around noon. He arrived at 11:59 and waited for Marty McFly. He took a seat ordering a chocolate milk from Micheal Jackson[/i]

[Image: 239eb57dfe55c84449a422e8848f4b64.jpg]

Once it was delivered, he took a big gulp leaving a chocolate moustache. Wiping it clean he looked around when the door opened once more. He turns to see Marty McFly as he smiles.

Marty McFly: Ring Master right? The town has been looking forward to you being here.

Ring Master: I am excited to be here. I got your message just not sure what it is all about.

Marty McFly: Well, as you know Biff is the special guest referee in your match. He requires a meeting with you to make sure you're worthy of this opportunity. Luckily for you I took the opportunity to set up the meeting with you. I am pretty sure it's tomorrow but I was rushed so I'm not really sure.  However, I'd like to speak with you myself.

Ring Master: Not a problem.

Marty McFly: Ring Master, you have been an inspiration to the people of Hill Valley. I'm sure you don't consider yourselfa  success here in XWF only because of your high expectations. However, Relentless is different and we know the spotlight will be on you. You're part of the main event on Day 2 what are your thoughts on that.

Ring Master: I've competed in some huge events. Leap Of Faith was crazy and the emotional toll it took on me was something I've never felt before. That being said Relentless is about going back and fixing the wrongs in your life. If you can be successful at this event, it will put you on a whole new level of respect for everyone. XWF is so much fun and it's been everything I imagined. They keep trusting me to deliver and giving me the chance to prove they made the right choice. Relentless is about the surprises and I know many superstars are not fond of surprises but come on I'm a comedian. There is nothing better than a good laugh and being surprised. So, this event means everything to me because it means I can stand out among the legends of this business. I wasn't gifted a potential title shot. I earned that right. I won't stop and can't stop until I've accomplished my mission statement. I don't care if I'm a comedy act to some of the roster members. They might not look at me as a contender but at Relentless I'll earn my keep around here. It doesn't matter what match I was in because I was ready. 

Marty McFly: Very strong words Ring Master but it's good to see you this way. When you signed the contract there was doubt, you'd be able to transition into this business, but those rumors seem to be false. How do you continue to prove to your fellow wrestlers that you deserve to be here especially when emotions are so high?

Ring Master: Listen, there is a time during every man's life when we look ourselves in the mirror and figure out what we want in life. Then there are times when we priase ourselves but also know that doubt will come in and make it seem impossible to please everyone. That's how life goes Marty. My fellow wrestlers on XWF are allowed to doubt me. They can even speak negative of me. It's what great athletes do in order to get under my skin. I'm competing against three amazing talents at Relentless. Does it mean they will be successful? Of course, not because it still depends on me. I control my mind, body and soul not anyone else. If I'm really that weak minded to let a few words being said about me to get under my skin, then I don't deserve to be here. I wouldn't deserve to be in this company. If I show a moment of weakness those athlete are going to expose me. That's what they do best and that's a compliment. I have my work cut out for me at Relentless.  That being said Marty, I'm a dangerous man. I've heard the stories that I am just average. I've got messages saying I'll never be enough and cannot cut it in XWF. I love hearing that because it drives me. The emotions I feel right now is going to help me finish off what I came here to do. I don't care who you see in XWF I can promise you this. I'm a high emotional guy and each event digs deeper into my soul driving me madder and not wanting to stop until I succeed. It's hard finding that in a person anymore and that's what makes Ring Master thrive to survive.

Marty was about to ask him another question when a familiar voice was heard.

Biff: Ring Master! I thought I told you to be in my office an hour ago. Are you deaf and stupid! Get out here now!

Ring Master jumped up not even telling Marty goodbye. Biff and Ring Master started walking down the street as Biff put his arm around him.

Biff: Ring Master, I pride myself in being a man of honor. I'm a man of my word and you can thank me for making Relentless happen. Hill Valley has been wanting something like this for the longest time and I delivered. I do appreciate your email though and I want you to know I am pulling for you. I might be the special guest referee but I'm allowed to have favorites because who is going to stop me? I've been kicking ass since high school and see no point in stopping now. The fact I am investing my time and money into this event I expect a perfect performance. I know you wake up feeling good about yourself and never strive to fail which I love.

He turned toward Ring Master as they stand outside his tower.

Biff: You do understand that this match could be your last as well. I'm up for election next year and I don't want to look foolish in front of Hill Valley. What can you offer me in exchange for a favor later perhaps?

Ring Master: Biff, you're an intelligent guy. You might not be a legend of this industry, but you understand the importance of being fair. I love the fact you assert your authority when needed. There is swagger and confidence when you walk, and it helps me understand what you want. There is always a price to pay but I am not going to pay you off in order to win. I don't mean that in disrespect, but I stand alone in this match. It's time that Ring Master be a man of his word as well which you can respect. I desire to be the best and doing so means beating the best at their own game. Every week in XWF I get stronger, faster and smarter. I desire to be on the mountain top looking down at everyone else. It pisses me off seeing the success of others I won't lie. XWF needs Ring Master for the ratings. It gives the people a reason to watch so that being said Biff. What i offer you is exposure and giving you the best damn match. The people will appreciate you calling a fair match but only if Ring Master wins. Hill Valley does not hold back how they feel and Biff they hate you. You've ruined lives making yourself powerful, but all can be forgiven, and you shall be named the Mayor of Hill Valley if you do the right thing.

Biff: Ring Master, it pisses me off hearing you say that, but I applaud you. It was something I needed to hear. You gave me a piece of your mind with no regret or conviction and that's awesome. I really hope your opponents are ready for you because the last time the world saw you it was not a great situation. I do have some sound advice for you. Success is not about winning it's about enjoying what you do and although I see that in the ring. I also see a guy who felt like it was too good to be true but it's not. Being under the radar is the perfect situation for you. Which brings me to the ultimate question I want you to answer later today.

Ring Master: Of course. I am prepared for anything.

Biff: That is a great answer from a young man who is going to accomplish quite a bit in this company. It is not easy anymore making a name for yourself but just wait and see what happens. I have a little challenge for you. I want you to enter my tower and make your appearance on three different floors before you speak with me. When you enter my suite you can say whatever you wish but I want to know if you will do things the easy way or hard way.

Ring Master: Look you will get your answers soon enough. I'm the Ring Master that equals greatness and you will see that. I love your challenge and will not let you down.

Biff: Good. I am going to give you another day. I expect you here at 8 A.M. understood!

Ring Master: Yes sir!

[Image: edf278760e7cda052a5a3bdfc7ff8ed8.jpg]

The next day

The scene opened at XWF Headquarters located on the first floor of Biff Towers, in a corridor on the way to the auditorium used for the presentation of ideas and conferences. There was nothing but the sound of heavy steps as Ring Master walked forward. Ring Master walked down the hallway to the door and moved his hands to the door, pushing it open as he stepped inside the auditorium. Inside the seats were full of those in charge of the company, the decision makers and those that oversee the future of the XWF. Ring Master walked onto the stage and stood before the crowd. There was a thickness in the air. It was Relentless season once again. He had a tall task in front of him as each floor was a different opportunity to speak. It was about keeping their attention and proving that he can finally capture one of the biggest titles XWF has to offer. He took out a bottle of water and cleared his throat as he started to speak.

None of you realized at the time but each of you have given me the best opportunity to shine. It can take years to prove you belong in a company and yet this is my second Relentless. This one has a much bigger reward then the last, but I represent growth. I could have settled for being a tag team partner with Rampage but I'm greater than that. Leap Of Faith did not go the way I had hoped, and it's been eating me alive since. The moment I lost I patiently waited for this moment. I am coming into Relentless to take the title that I was robbed of. That might sound foolish to most but how can I be happy with the result? I've laughed it off for far too long. I try to get by with jokes, but that emptiness is still there. I'll be damned if any of my opponents walk out of Relentless the X-Treme Champion. I am one of the most intelligent men this company has seen. Each of you that sit looking at me know my worth. I'm going for the X-Treme title again because it's good for business. I want to be the guy that gives his fans the satisfaction when they can finally call me champion. I thank you for your time.

He walked off stage and out the door making his way to the fifth floor. The further he went the more professionalism he would have to show. Once the elevator opened, he was hit with a calm feeling. The conference room was full and waiting on him. Ring Master opened the door and saw his family sitting nearby. It was a great feeling. He hadn't seen them in quite some time, so it was a pleasant surprise. He suddenly got nervous wanting to impress them. Although a proud family man they had never heard him speak before as he took his place at the head of the table and spoke.

I stand here before my family humble. The love I have for them is what drives me to be here. I've mentioned to them numerous times if I should hang up my boots and retire. They speak conviction into my heart and tell me that opinions are subjective and that if I love something then why should I stop. They were right as always and that's what made me make the journey to Hill Valley. It is a place known for its history. The mystery that surrounds some of it only adds to the desire. My opponents are going to speak about many things. They are going to praise themselves and even tell a story, but this is Relentless. This is not the place for story time. It is time for truth for it shall set you free. The XWF, Ring Master and Relentless have one thing in common.... Tradition. XWF is deep in tradition having one of the deepest rosters in the history of wrestling. Relentless has been a staple of this company forever and each year it grows. People want to see what will happen next. They want to know how we can grow in a positive way. Then you have me. Ring Master is not just original by design I am built on tradition. I don't need a manager; I don't need others speaking for me. Getting my hands dirty does not bother me at all. My DNA does not allow me to give up and admit defeat. When I get in that ring I wrestle. My opponents are going to understand that tradition outlast everything else. If they want to come at me sideways, I'm going to slap them in the mouth. Respect is nice and all but at Relentless an opportunity is all I wanted. I've got that chance and Hill Valley will be turned upside down as the town chants my name. Thank you for your time.

He goes around the room giving everybody love. His eyes watered showing how committed he was to them and the company. The next crowd would be his toughest yet. It was the Mayor of Hill Valley with some of his executives. The ultimate question has not been asked yet, but it was coming. Ring Master continued to the third floor. When he got there, he was directed to a large room. It was set up like an interview. Two chairs facing each other. Furniture to make it look more comfortable and natural. He took a seat as the Mayor of Hill Valley sat across from him. His executives stood nearby as Ring Master locked eyes with him.

Goldie Wilson: Tell me what you bring to this town. We need someone who understands entertainment and knows what they want.

You see good sir. I know what you're thinking before you say it. This is Hill Valley a place of respect and dignity, but I would disagree. Respect at Relentless goes out the window. It is a sign of weakness as were there to do a job. I used to look at myself as an entertainer wanting to make you guys laugh but now, I'm the perfect mixture. Hill Valley needs to be shown what a real fierce competitor is all about. You're looking at him right now. I don't need board meetings Monday-Friday to feel comfortable like you. I want sweat, blood, tears and pain. It lets me know I've arrived and the feeling it creates cannot be matched. The kind of entertainment you seek for your town is what I bring to the table. It's the biggest event of all time and Ring Master is front and center. At the end of the day laughing and smiles will be seen throughout the weekend. I'm going to dance my way to victory. I'll even play a musical instrument if you wish, and the crowd will be on the edge of their seat wondering what I will do next. The parents know that I’m a role model for the children by doing things the right way. I’m a true entertainer because I have fun! I feel like my opponents have lost the passion. I know you haven't been told the truth by many but with me I cannot tell a lie. It is bold of me to say this, but I am ready to carry the XWF on my shoulders. I want to be the guy that makes the front page of Hill Valley Times.

They allowed him to exit satisfied with the answer. He stepped out of the room and inhaled deeply. It was time to make his way to the top floor to speak with Biff. He had been thinking long and hard on what he wanted to say. He decided to walk up twenty floors. It was a way of training and not being lazy about the situation. Ring Master finally reached his office. He kicks the door open and there stood Biff waiting for him.

[Image: Biff-Tannen-2.jpg]

Biff: About time kid!

Ring Master: Hey! I did exactly what you asked now sit down and let me speak!

[Image: Biff48A-300x259.jpg]

The look on his face said it all. There was a sassy side of Ring Master as Biff reluctantly sits down on his leather couch. Ring Master stood in front of him and locked eyes with him.

Biff, you wanted the hard facts. You want the truth and of course you wanted the answer to the ultimate question which isn't 42 btw. First let me give you a dash of truth that no one would expect form me. I might be a great guy with a huge smile and the biggest personality here in XWF. Saying that the rooftop is going to be my playground. I never have to explain my actions to anyone. I expect to be held accountable. I'm tired of being Mr. Nice guy and being a friend to everyone on the roster. It's time I show them the business side of Ring Master. I could have refused your challenge to speak blindly but I conquer everything asked of me. The X-Treme title is the next thing on my list. I do not want to have my career defined as second best my entire life. I refuse to jeopardize what I've done in my career to be called that.

He got closer leaning down never losing eye contact with Biff.

Biff, you seem like an educated man. You work hard for a living and know that hard work pays off and that's what I'm about, Day 2 is about setting the stage for the final night. It is about making the fans desire and anticipate what will happen tomorrow. It's the reason Ring Master is the main event. I can make everyone desire XWF and what it means to everyone. You understand that being selfish is sometimes the best way to success and I fail in that department. Perhaps it's time I flip a switch and see what make deepest desires are. I've always held back because I don't know how powerful I am but not on this night. On that rooftop bruises will appear, and bones will break. The carnage left will be there for weeks.

He stood up straight once again and put his hands together as he whispered.

Before I leave there is one question I have yet to answer. You want to know the answer to the ultimate question. Let me just say this Biff. I didn't get to be the Ring Master by doing things the easy way. So, no matter what the risk Ring Master is going to do this the hard way or die trying.

The scene fades to black as a grin appears on Biffs face.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Ring Master's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-16-2022), Dolly Waters (09-16-2022), Goth (09-16-2022), Marf (09-17-2022), Raion Kido (09-17-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)