Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIster Lux
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-14-2022, 10:52 PM

"I just have a couple things to say to you, Lux.

Nobody cares about anything you have to say. Nobody cares if you are a part of XWF or if you simply leave. You've done nothing here, and honestly, if I were you, I'd just leave the XWF and try to find a place where mediocre talent like yourself can shine. A land of misfity and broken toys, who know they can't hang with the big boys. They try and they try. They failed and they fail. 

I am the God Champion of the XWF. I am the Billion Dollar Man, because I know how to actually use my fame and boost my companies. I don't need to wrestle. I WANT to wrestle. I WANT to hurt people. I WANT to destroy everything in my path. 

And you're in my way.

At Anarchy, I will destroy you. I will make you rue the day you came face to face with me. 

I don't need to use a lot of words. I don't need cameras to pan around me and show me in action or not. All I need against you, is the verbal assault I throw at you. You are a nobody and will continue to be a nobody, Xavier. 

You can train and train. Run and run. You can do everything in your power to try and come up against me in our match, but it will all be for naught. You don't live in a reality where you are the top dog. 

You live in my reality, because I live rent free in your head.

Ever since I walked out of your first match, you've hated me. Since then, I've been in there, in your mind, fucking with you. Making you believe I'm the source of all your problems, and that is what is hilarious to me.

I'll see you at Anarchy, Lux. We're going to brawl everywhere, and I will end up destroying you, pin you, whether it be by a hotdog stand or in the bathrooms. I will end up winning, and you will continue to think about me, and wonder what can you ever do, in order to truly beat a God."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
"Venom" Xavier Lux (09-15-2022)