Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from a dirt bike
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2022, 09:53 PM

From Ruby’s Go-Pro…

The moon was golden, and the sky was black. Just another typical evening in the life of the Banana-Lime Blur. Except she had a passenger on the back of her dirt bike, and she giggled when Ruby came to a screeching halt in front of her boyfriend’s cabin, doing some donuts in front of it for good measure.

Ruby: “Erin! That was a trip and a half, or my name ain’t the Super Dear’O!”

Erin laughed, got off the dirt-bike and raised her hands to the sky, before putting up a fist for Ruby to fist-bump. The OG of PG naturally took it.

Ruby: “My gal, I know we’re both the outsider here. Your girlfriend is my boyfriend’s daughter, but that just means you’re family to me. Although don’t you start calling me auntie just yet!! But whenever times look dim and grim, turn your eyes towards the sky and grab your phone to text me something. Doesn’t have to be more complicated than that. We both know a Cortinovis ain’t the easiest people to handle, but the priiiiiiiiiize, am I right? Anyway, I’ll be seeing you, my gal. These woods need a hero, too. Or did you think I only hang around concrete jungles?”

Before Erin could answer, Ruby received a text message from her significant other she loved so dearly.

Quote:Babe please don’t convince her to buy a dirt bike or my daughter will have my guts for garters and she won’t believe me when I tell her you’re to blame and she won’t believe you either when you admit it because she’ll think you’re protecting me. Anyway gotta go.

Ruby smiled. He knew her too well. She was just about to convince Erin to buy a dirt bike of her own, but she did indeed love her boyfriend too much to cause him such grief on purpose. Nellie was obviously concerned about becoming too much like her father, which was a rebellious phase that Ruby understood all too well yet never minded. Her father was her idol. The more she resembled her father, the better. And her father had taught her the most important lesson of all: be kind.

Being kind was a nice sentiment indeed, but ‘teasing your lover’ wasn’t out of bounds, so she didn’t feel guilty when she replied with:

Quote:”Flip, my mans. I just took her for a test drive, and I think she liked what she felt!”

Ruby giggled, because she was smart enough to understand the innuendo that was not-so-subtly concealed in her message. As Erin was left behind, Ruby sped off into the woods once more.

Ruby: “Flip, my guys! I’m not sure if I have to say grace, or whether I have to laugh in the face of those who think they can beat ya girl. Now, don’t get me wrong, I lost to da Casheman, which is a blemish upon my tombstone that not even time immemorial can erase. But history is what it is, and it’ll be Cashe facing Mastermind for the Anarchy title at Relentless.

Again, I want to state that it’s fine by me, because Cashe and Mastermind fighting over the possession of my Beloved will be nothing more than a sign of things to come. The winner of their match at Relentless will surely have to defend against yours truly. After all, I did come out victorious in the fiercest fatal fourway in recent Anarchy memory!

As it should be.

I lost the title of absolute Anarchy a long, long time ago. And not a day has gone by that, in spite of all my lovely blessings, I haven’t regretted losing it. I am Order Incarnate, and the title belongs to me lest the world implode. Now, I will obviously have to fight hard and strike true for it to make it so, but have you ever known me to only give seventy five percent of my maximum effort? I don’t think so. I don’t want any loafs on my record, that’s for sure.

So do like soup and take stock my friends, cause I’m facing the HGH and the MAGA-Boys alongside the THUGZ at Anarchy. Fact is, I’ve faced the MAGA guys a fair few times and they’ve always been spectacularly unimpressive. But that doesn’t mean this match is a gimme, obviously. Football has a saying: ‘Any given Sunday’. Or in this case, Thursday. And that means anyone can beat anyone, and I have to always be my very best.

As for the THUGS, they’ve actually grown on me over the years. They’re a lot of bark, and only a tiny bit of bite. And you can never fault their effort! It’s going to be interesting to see how well we mesh.

Truth is, I need this victory. I want both Cashe and Mastermind to look over their shoulder the very second the winner of their Relentless match steps out of that ring. Figuratively speaking of course, I ain’t the kinda gal to attack someone from behind, but you know what I mean. I want them to know that the Banana-Lime Blur is coming for them, and they’d better not get too comfy!

But first, HGH and the MAGA lads. Centy was actually kind of jealous I got to beat them up, but he’s got things of his own to worry about. Now...”

Ruby noticed something at a nearby tree. She came to a halt and got off her bike, before crouching near a thick root. She saw a piece of string carefully constructed around the roots, forming a trap for unsuspecting forest animals. Ruby grabbed a knife from her tool belt and cut the rope, before frowning. This wasn’t good.

Ruby: “Poachers? Hmmm…”

This would require further investigation, but it was already getting late and she’d promised Centurion she’d be home tonight to spend time with Nellie and Erin. Even so, a hero’s work was never done. First Anarchy, then the world.

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ruby's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-15-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-14-2022), Dolly Waters (10-03-2022)