Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monte Pico del Universo
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-14-2022, 09:44 PM

[Image: Explorer-2-jumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=web...le=upscale]

We open on a shot of Mexico’s most glorious mountain, Monte Pico del Universo. A small town can be seen in front of it, complete with an innumerable amount of religious buildings and iconography: because in order to climb this mountain, you will need the strength of a God behind you.

We slowly zoom in on the cold and uncaring mountain until we see LSM walking up a narrow trail in her multicolored hiking gear with a big backpack. As Robyn pauses on the trail she stares up at the peak of the mountain. Monte Pico del Universo has only been climbed 32 times in recorded history, and LSM was born into this world to add her name to that list. She’s had her share of bumps and bruises on the trail so far, but each and every misstep only made her more hell-bent on making it to the top. As we zoom in on Robyn’s resolved expression we can see that she has apple airpods in, and we can even see her lip synching to the music.

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying

You'll never reach it!

Robyn jumps forward, startled, placing one hand on her chest. She turns around and looks at her padre as she removes her airpods and slides them into her pocket.

It’s too tall! I don’t even think I could make it to the top of this bitch, and I’m like, three times as manly as you, AT LEAST! And four times as manly as Jason Cashe since he got all those girly tattoos and that plastic surgery.

Robyn shakes her head at her bastardly father, who she so foolishly asked to join her on this journey.

I’m going to make it- I know I am. I was born to climb this mountain, I can feel it in my soul!

Charlie blows puffs out hot air before pointing down towards Robyn’s right knee, which appears to be cut up.

Come on, you took a nasty fall on that ‘puente extremo’.

Charlie then points down to his own knees, which both look waaaayyy more fucked up than Robyn’s!

And that leap of faith back there totally fucked me up! I haven’t walked right since! We oughta head back to the train. I think the middle-car has a sexy nurse on it who can check us out and take us stateside. It’s not like this town has a fucking hospital, it’s just got churches!

Robyn sneers at her padre, disappointed in his quitting attitude.

I don’t quit. When the going gets tough, I make the going submit to ME!

Look, we’re not making it to the top, and that’s okay.

The luchadora stomps her boots into the ground as she stares down her weak-willed progenitor.

I’m going to climb this mountain, I don’t care how long it takes me or how many times I fall down. Each time I will stand up, dust off my knees, and get right back on the trail! This climb means everything to me- and I don’t care who doubts me along the way.

No one thought I could beat Chris Page and Bobby Bourbon, but I did it in stride! No one thought I could beat Elijah Martin for the Anarchy championship- and I beat him so bad that he can’t win against anyone anymore!

Oh you beat Elijah , who gives a fuck? Even Cashe beat that guy- and I beat Cashe’s ass so bad people started calling him MR. HALF-DOLLAR!

Pffft Jason’s ‘big win’ over Elijah doesn’t matter like mine does, because I took the belt out of their feud as soon as I saw it starting! Neither of those idiotas is good enough to be champion while I’m around, I have more fight in me than those two combined! If Jason was good enough to be the Anarchy champion, he’d have been the Anarchy champion by now! If anyone should quit anything, it’s Jason Cashe who should quit: quit that quejándose! Jason Cashe has never been an Anarchy champion because El-Es-Em has always stood in his way- and I always will!

Robyn turns towards the peak of the mountain with a determined look in her eye.

Jason Cashe can’t embrace his failures, and that’s why he can’t learn from them. To him, his dearth of achievement is everyone else’s fault. Jason blames other people for the fact that HE’S not better than ME- and that’s why he never will be! I’m well on my way to being the ‘5-time, 5-time, 5-time, 5-time, 5-time’ XWF champion with all the gold I’ve held, and what’s Jason Cashe done in that same time? JUST WHINE ABOUT NOT BEING A CHAMPION?! Ay dios mio, when I make him tap out he really should just QUIT- because he’s never going to be good enough to climb the peaks I climb!

X-treme. Anarchy. Freestyle. Billion-Dollar. I’ve won half of these belts multiple times since Cashe came around- but what’s he won? Not the plump pigeon tournament! Not a match against El-Es-Em! He had his chances and he lost them both! 

You can say a lot of things about El-Es-Em, but you can’t say I’m a quitter. I won’t quit against Jason Cashe tomorrow night, and I won’t quit climbing this mountain until I reach the top!

Charlie rolls his eyes dismissively before shrugging.

You want to kill yourself on this climb? Not my problem. I told you what to do, but teens never listen to a damn thing!

Robyn watches her bastard of a father as he starts walking back down the mountain, leaving her here all alone and in the cold. LSM sneers before turning her gaze back towards the peak she so desperately wants to reach. With a deep breath and a mindful sigh, Robyn closed her eyes and placed the airpods back in her ears, to let the soothing voice of Miley Cyrus calm her for the journeys ahead.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2022), Jason Cashe (09-16-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Latina Submission Machina's post!
Charlie Nickles (09-14-2022)