Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did I hear about you?
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-14-2022, 08:39 PM

Because it was clear Markus was going to win the match after the awful performance Alex Blade had put in for the last match, the barrels were already on fire, and the only thing he got material for was the previous match they had. He couldn't count the match that never took place, but Markus was disgusted, even to the point he spat on the pavement.

Lord Raab: "You make me disgusted, Alex Blade. All this promise I fucking had for you, yet, you pissed it away when you did one of the most disrespectful things a wrestler can ever do in this business, not show up against Savannah Knightly. What, because you don't hit women? Not surprising that you came from World Wrestling Extreme since you don't face women in wrestling. You shouldn't be a professional wrestler if you don't want to hit women, you pussy."

Raab takes a break from talking as although he won against Unknown Solider last week; he didn't care much about winning. It was destroying and beating them viciously.

Lord Raab: "I think your so-called violent persona is total bullshit. You should want to prove you're a hardcore wrestler. Since when have you ever come to this company and asked for a hardcore match? I hate that this is a regular match, but I'm happy to take your ass out of this company because you'll be injured before making your mark. Unlike you, I wasn't supposed to be here full-time after I beat the bitch Sarah Lacklan in the ring, but I was offered a contract I couldn't refuse, so here I am, being because I want to wrestle. Not a need; if I needed to be here, I'd be going for more title shots than I currently have, despite Henry wanting me to talk about going for belts here."

The only belt Raab was interested in was the Xtreme Championship, but he had to go through a lot to get one, and it's not something he'd want to do right now. He shook his head.

Lord Raab: "Then again, if I didn't come here full time, I wouldn't have fought Jason Cashe again. I attacked Vinnie Lane sometime ago. I never said I knew you; I said I'd heard about you. I've not seen any proof of how violent and deranged you are. That's how far I'm willing to go to beat the shit out of someone. I'm a guy you don't want to face in the ring."

Maybe Raab did have more to say to Alex Blade, but he already scoffs at his opponent. He also places some green slime all over himself.

Lord Raab: "If I'm capable of doing the damage I did to Unknown Solider, god knows what I can do to your fake ass. I already have the edge on you because you've done jackshit, and you will suffer the consequences of disrespecting wrestling by being a lazy cunt. I'm not allowing you to sit your ass at home. No, because I'm going to injure a part of your body. I will beat you down and make you tap like a bitch. I might be an asshole, but I always show up to wrestle because it's my life, and I treasure my life's work, especially since this sport saved my life in the first place. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

That was all Raab had left to say as he walked away, and Henry turned the camera off.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2022)