Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I stay or should I go?
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-14-2022, 07:46 PM

Xavier lays on the bed of an operating room, still wearing his wrestling gear from last Thursday Night, his arms and legs being restrained. A surgeon working on his nose, mouth and neck area, with some tools and you see bloody gauze and pads around him. It is unknown what the surgeon is doing though as we can’t get close enough plus the room itself is dark, the only light coming from the lights right above the operating table. There are also nurses as well as other medical assistants around blocking the view. Above the room, in a window, you see his manager Paco and business representative Chris Page, watching on concerned. As we watch Xavier getting operated on, his voice is heard.

This was me after last Thursday Night Anarchy where Master Mind had to use some sort of substance to knock me out so he could retain the Anarchy Championship. Vinnie Lane said it was chloroform but it was definitely something worse than that. I said it before and I’ll say it again though, he ain’t no master mind, he is just like any other low-life-cheat champion there ever was: willing to sink as low as possible just to keep his precious gold. He, much like the Bobster, knew that in a one-on-one wrestling match, neither of them could hold a candle to my name and keep their precious titles so they went out of their way to ensure they won by any means necessary. Bobby with a crazy ass match, but that’s fine, at the end of the day I walked away from that one with my head held high. But the Anarchy title match, not only did M&M need his crew, but he needed some illegal substance that left me laid out not only for a while, but for a long time. I had to be carted off the ring with an oxygen mask and when the EMTs realized that wasn’t going to be enough, that I had to be admitted right away or die, I was taking to the nearest hospital to get operated on and here you see me….

Fighting for my life, extensive damage to my nose, mouth and esophagus, wondering if I will live to fight another day….

Wondering if I will be able to make it to my next match against a man I have quickly learned to despise here in XWF.

Against a man who disrespected me in my debut match by walking out on our match because he was throwing a temper tantrum against this company. Funny how he calls himself the savior of this place yet will throw a fit when things don’t go his way? I guess if I make it out of this situation, I could repay him the kindness he didn’t show me, and not show up for our match and leave HIM hanging. I mean, I could act like a little spoiled brat and throw a temper tantrum myself and complain about how XWF is not giving me the respect I deserve, building me up only to knock me down by allowing things like what happened at the last show to happen. I mean what did ‘the loverboy’ say after our match was over? That he couldn’t believe it! But was he going to do anything about it?

Absolutely not, he just brushed it off, thanked the fans and called it at night. 

Well, if he isn’t going to do anything about it, I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands. Because despite how many people around here may want me to quit, I won’t; I will not give anyone the satisfaction. I am here to stay and whether it takes me a few more months or a years, I will win gold.

So no Oswald, I will NOT pull a no-show; I will NOT walk away from our match, I will NOT give you an easy win. You are going to have to earn this just like you have earned this massive ass kicking all over the arena tomorrow night.

The doctor finishes and nods to everyone in the room, then tells one of the assistants to “bring him up.” Everyone steps away from the bed as it then begins to tilt down until it is upright and Xavier is at a standing position but doesn’t fall since he is still restrained. Because of the poor lighting we can’t make out his face or what is on his mouth and chest, but to call him Darth-Vader-Lite would not be such a farfetched comparison.

So, it is clear to me that since things like that are allowed to happen, then what I have planned not only for you baby Oswald, but for Master Mind and his crew of bitches should also be fair game. Because while I may not have won the Anarchy championship, what I said before the match still holds true now: I will show you true anarchy… I will show you true chaos. I will be a disruptive force on Thursday Nights, and it starts with you Oswald. Yeah, I got a little revenge at the pay per view a few months back, but that’s not enough. I need more than a taste of the self-proclaimed God Champion of the XWF. I need to taste your godly blood Big Money.

People always wonder, can gods bleed?

The nurses remove the restraints holding Xavier’s wrists and ankles in place and then he steps off the bed and walks towards the camera, looking like a wrestling version of one of those Mortal Kombat ninja characters thanks to the black and green mask he now wears that covers his nose and mouth and wraps around to the back of his head. It is also attached to a device that wraps around his throat like a thin neck brace, but smaller, clearly designed to help him breathe. He speaks with a much deeper, but softer and raspier voice.

Time to find out.

------------------------------------------------Word count: 1000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-14-2022)