Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enemy of My Enemy
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-14-2022, 04:17 AM

Hays Manor September 12th, 2022 3:15 AM

RING! RING! RING!

As the scene opens, a lamp on a nightstand is turned on.

"Hello."

’Harmon! Wake your ass up kid!”

A half-asleep HGH responds.

”Tommy, what the hell man it’s three o’clock in the morning? This had better be important, waking me up at this hour. What the hell is wrong with you?”

”Listen, I’m not going to be able to make the trip with you. Something has come up and I’ve gotta be away for a few days.

HGH huffs.

”Tommy, are you shitting me right now? This couldn’t have waited until I don’t know business hours maybe?

”Harmon, no it couldn’t. I’m waiting for my flight. I’ve scouted your next Anarchy match. I have left all the details with Junior. Now, Harmon, I have to go. My flight is boarding, remember one thing though. You need to  STAY FOCUSED KID!

CLINK!

HGH collects his thoughts and he rises out of his bed. He walks to the door and opens it and walks out to a dimly lit corridor.

“Mr. Hays, why are you already awake?”

”Junior, go get me some damn coffee and meet me in the study. Oh.. and everything Tommy left with you.”

HGH continues down the corridor to the study. He opens the door and turns on the lights. He finds his chair and pulls it up to his desk.

“Mr.Hays, here is your coffee and everything Mr.Slavino left for you.”

HGH looks at the stack of papers that Junior puts in front of him.

”Now beat it!”

Junior takes off running out of the study. HGH looks at what Tommy has left for him. The first thing he picks up is the September 15th, Anarchy poster.

” HGH and Team MAGA vs Ruby and The THUGS. What the actual flying fuck is this?”

HGH continues looking through the stack of papers left for him, he finds all of Tommy’s notes from his previous matches with everyone involved. 

”Junior!”

Junior comes running at full speed.

“Yes, Mr.Hays?”

”We are going to Mississippi. Make sure everything is in order and have the jet fueled and ready to go.

“Right away. ”

The screen fades to black.

George County, Mississippi September 14th, 2022

HGH is departing his jet at the Hattiesburg–Laurel Regional Airport. He is greeted by two men.

“You that HGH feller?”

”The fuck did you just say?”

“Yeah, I reckon that’s him. Father Cheney said he’d be the smug prick.”

”Smug prick huh?”

“Listen feller, we don’t give a rat’s ass. Just get yer ass in the damn car.”

As HGH enters the car he soon realizes he is not alone.

“HGH, how nice of you to come so far south. Bit of a change, am I right?”

”Who are you?”

”I’m Father Cheney. We are en route to a press conference I have set up.”

”Look, let’s just get there, alright. I’ll do my part in this thing, but your boys better do theirs and bring their very best. I will not lose to two untalented gangster rapper wannabes and a hypocrite. You got it?.”

”I understand where you are coming from and they will bring their best. Look at that, we are here.”

As the two men exit the vehicle, they are approached by Team MAGA.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today at the invitation of one, Father Cheney. He was gracious enough to give me this time to speak to you before I team with his clients in a six-man tag match. Now, it has come to my attention that we will be facing Ruby the false superhero, and her tag team partners The Bone THUGS with No Harmony, on Anarchy tomorrow night. Now let us begin with the Bone THUGS with No Harmony, shall we? Who in the blue hell are afraid of you two?"

HGH reaches into in pocket and pulls out a flash drive. He plugs it into a computer to display a photo on the white screen behind him.

[Image: HGH-Kendo.webp]

"Look at it boys? This is what a winner looks like. This was the last thing your boy Tommy saw after I beat that ass last Anarchy. So, what makes you two lyrically challenged morons think that I won't do the same to you, hell for that matter what makes any of you think that I won't make any of you bleed Thursday?" 

"So boys do us all a favor and sit the fuck down and let the real talent do work. Now, as for you  Miss. Fake Ass Superhero. That’s right Ruby, I’m talking to you. You stole something from me, Ruby. That’s not very superheroic now, is it? Talking about doing your best, and doing good deeds. Horseshit! Ruby, how hypocritical of you. You see, you stole a win off of my hard work, that makes you nothing more than a thief and a fraud, for that you'll pay!"

HGH pauses.

"Now, am I happy about teaming with Team MAGA? No comment, and some of you may think HGH and Team MAGA won't be able to get along with our history. Well, let’s just say the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It’s simple when we step into the ring in Honolulu, Hawaii. You will witness the fall of a 'superhero', you will see the THUGS being outclassed by three more talented men, because when HGH steps into the ring alongside Team MAGA. We will be the ones with our hands raised. Why? Simply, we will be the better-equipped team, we had better be on the same page. You see, I will gladly welcome aboard Team MAGA, but fellas, 'Boots', Law, Father Cheney let me be perfectly clear. I assure you that I HGH will stop at nothing, there won't be anything that I won't do to pick up this victory. However, if for any reason, any reason at all we do not get this victory. Then there will be hell to pay.

Scene fades.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-14-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-14-2022), Theo Pryce (09-14-2022)