Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare Results - 08/31/22
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-31-2022, 06:25 PM

8 - 31 - 2022

[Image: x9sL7ff.png]

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

FINN KUHN
- vs -
JOHN BLACK
- vs -
LEXI GOLD

CAYLPSO
- vs -
CENTURION

LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA ©
- vs -
GOTH

RAION KIDO ©
- vs -
MICHAEL GRAVES

We open up to a pre taped segment that took place in the train station in New York, as he was going through different lines, he managed to get to the MSG arena where people were in line to get XWF tickets to see a Warfare show that morning. The some of the ticket buyers took notice, and come up to him, then he does some few signings and had some photos with him. Then some of the onlookers was asking him questions.

One them was a young teen who was in a jacket and shorts who tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey John, you think about this triple threat match you got going on tonight?"

"Oh you know, the same ol shit... just with an added twist and what not."

Then another one taps him on the shoulders, and he noticed the guy who was overweight with cheeto dust on his shirt that had his belly out.

"Do you think you can roll with Finn, I heard he's got something up his sleeve. I read on the smark sheets news, that Finn's gonna be booked to win, how you feel about it?"

"Well I'd say if that's true, then I guess I have to rest tonight because I know someone isn't gonna take that L against him, and that guy is me. If those smark sheets doofus need a stroy, then they can go source from somewhere else."

"Well John, I think that Finn's going to be the one who's gonna get pushed to the moon, and I think it would make sense for you to take it easy on him. We don't need him off again!"

JB then just ignores the smark sheet fan, as he kept on signing autographs, then he walks into the MSG arena that was just bare before the XWF crew came into set the Warfare set in. He sat at one of the seats as he looked on at the crew setting up the arena.

"Now, here I am, sitting on the seats where the paying fans are going to witness some shit by bell time. Well, I am not really worried about all the shit that comes with it, and even then I am still pondering if I still can do what I need to do in the ring alone. I've been a loner in the past, and haven't been since 2019 when I decided to join with Tommy.

So now, I am here going to fight Lexi Gold and the returning Finn Kuhn, two people who already been established way after my time in this company. I could have just been like, "welp forget this shit" and flew back to BWI airport, or even take the Hugerbus back to DC. But, I decided to come out here to fight these two, and man it sure will be worth it once it all comes to a close.

Finn and Lexi, those's two might be the best wrestlers ever in the business but to me they are pretty much minced meat without any seasonings, they just scream "bland chicken" if they would have made me some chicken to eat. Maybe one has that minor taste of salt of Madness while the other has the peppers of a return on Warfaare. But as a combo?... couldn't be farther from the true, since they still taste like some over blanded chicken out of the oven. I guess I will say I got to be the chef of this table, as they both will be the sous chef of being in pain. They can cook all the shit at once, and plated it for the critics but I know that my food will not hit but it will still be good enough to eat.

Now the chicken stuff got me hungry, so i'm going to keep it simple... tonight, I will make sure to bring the pain upon these two in any shape, form or fashion. I know I won't win it, and I don't really care because for as long i've been in the scenes, the idea of winning a non factor match isn't in my call. I got bigger fish to fry, this is just a small time thing for me and not to discredit Lexi and Finn, but they aren't on my level necessarily at all. They don't know what imma do to them, and if something happens then I won't be at fault for it.

See you all in the ring in a next few hours from now."

Then from there, it cut back to the arena as the next seg occurs.

PC: Oh no! What the hell is this! Haven't we seen enough of her in recent weeks! She has no business out here!

Jenny walks out onto the ramp, but he usual waving and skipping mood is long gone. Her hair, obviously a wig, doesn't have the same shine and a bad, botched dye job. She walks around the ring and to the announce table.

HHL: Looks like we are going to be joined by Jenny on commentary here. Hey Jen!

Jenny says nothing, just puts the headphones on and stares.

HHL: Woman of few words.

PC: Thank god.

The starting riffs of Rise Against's Savior shakes through the arena, getting the crowd pumped up for the upcoming match. As the main guitar riff finally starts to kick in, the Kaiser himself, Finn Kühn walks out from behind the curtains, a smug a look as ever as he scans through the crowd and in the ring. Many members of the crowd lob boos at Finn with only a few scattered cheers at most. After his brief surmise of the situation, Finn walks down to the ring, hands locked together behind his back with his attention firmly placed at the match at hand.

Finn gets up on the apron before dusting his boots off. After showing the proper respect to the mat it deserves, Finn heads in, determined and ready to walk away with a W.

PC: Finn Kuhn making his return to the ring here and I have to say I am happy as a clam! It has been far too long for the Kaiser!

HHL: Well, one of us is happy at least. XWF was just fine without him, and will be just fine without him again.

“5 out of 6” by Dessa plays and Lexi Gold appears from behind the curtain to a chorus of cheers from the crowd.  She slowly makes her way down the ramp and gazes out on the jam packed arena before she runs roward to fans at ringside and claps their hands. The Golden Goddess then makes her way up the steps and goes through the botom rope and taunts a bit before she makes her way toward the center where her eyes remain fixated on Jenny at commentary.

FINN KUHN
- vs -
JOHN BLACK
- vs -
LEXI GOLD

The bell rings and Finn explodes off the blocks. He double clotheslines his competitors, taking them down to the mat, then coming off the ropes with a springboard lionsault, landing on both. He is quick back to his feet, picking Lexi up by the hair and whipping her into the corner. He goes to to whip Black into her, but he elbows out of it. He spins around, holding Finn by the waist as he goes for a suplex. Finn blocks, and Black lifts him again. This time he is about to flip Finn over, but he lands on his feet. Black turns around into a standing drop kick from Finn. Lexi sees this opportunity with his back to him to charge out of the corner, and went for a bull dog, but Finn sensed it and arm dragged her, landing on her back.

PC: Finn looking like he hasn't missed a day! Impressive return so far!

HHL: Gotta hand it to Finn so far, but don't sleep on these other two!

Lexi is back up, as is Black. They both look at each other, then at Finn, who has his fists up in a fighting stance. They both charge Finn, who drop-toe holds Lexi but gets clubbed in the side of the head by Black. Finn stumbles and black stays on him, kicking him in the lower back. Finn falls between the middle and top rope. Black slides out and grabs him by the chin, yanking his neck and torso down over the middle rope. Finn rolls back, holding his throat and coughing. Black takes a moment to showboat but Lexi sneaks into the cover.

----Finn gets a shoulder up!

Black, realizing what happened, rolls back into the ring. Lexi is holding the ropes, stomping on fin. Black grabs a big ball of blonde hair and yanks her back. Lexi's eyes go wide, clearly not expecting Black to be back in the ring. He knees her in the gut, going for a DDT but Finn comes off the ropes with a dropkick, knocking him back against the ropes and on the rebound a tilt-a-whirl DDT from Finn!

Lexi clubs Finn in the back of the neck and when he goes down to one knee she slides into the cover.

3---Black gets a shoulder up!

PC: Lexi almost stole one again there!

Jenny: Lazy....just lazy. Least work for best reward.

HHL: Or maybe, perhaps, she is out smarting them. Thinking ahead.

Jenny: She's not

Lexi, clearly noticing Jenny at the commentary table, shoots her a glance. He concentration is back to Finn though, who is back up. The two exhange blows in the center of the ring when Lexi gets the upper hand, dropping to one knee and uppercutting Finn. Spit flies into the air as he stumbles back against the ropes. Lexi follows it up with a clothesline that takes Finn over the ropes and to the barricade below. She turns around into a boot to the gut from Black who goes for the DDT but Lexi flips him over her back.

BRIDGE PIN!

3--Black kicks out again.

Jenny is staring intently at Lexi.

HHL: Lexi showing her arsenal here. A little bit of potential eh?

Jenny doesn't say anything, she is just staring.

Lexi looks back at Black, and he charges, going for a clothesline. She ducked it and hoists him over the top rope. He lands on his feet on the apron, howvever, He grabs her head and bounces it off the turnbuckle. She stumbles backwards. The crowd cheers and he climbs to the top rope. He is going to come off the top and land a huge move on Lexi, but Finn is up. He shoves him off the top rope. He lands on his feet and when he he bends down to eat im impact he gets a knee to the face from Lexi. Black pops up and turns around into a sidewalk slam from Finn. He grins at Lexi who looks back at him with an intense look.

PC: What an opening match we have here on Warfare! Further proof that it is the superior show than that one you frequent on Saturdays!

Jenny: Pip, shut up. Lexi couldn't hack it on Savage, she proved that. I own Finn Kuhn, look at the history. And John Black is only on Warfare because they needed a warm body to make this match last longer than 45 seconds.

HHL: Strong words from the Queen!

Jenny shoots her a look with disdain at that name, and Heather blushes, looking away.

Lexi and Finn are sharing blows again. Lexi is getting the upper hand on Finn again! She has him in the corner, delivering an array of body blows and kicks. She whips Finn into the corner but he is cut off half way by a boot to the face by Black, which puts him on his back. Black keeps coming, Lexi still in the corner, and she tries to fight her away out of the corner again, but Black uses his strength to get the upper hand. He sits her on the middle turnbuckle, then adjusts and sits her on the top. He steps up on to the midde turnbuckle. She is still fighting, trying to punch her way out of the perdicament, but Black has a firm hold. He locks her in, going for the superplex off the top. The crowd buzzes with anticipation. She is able to wiggle out of it, and punches Black twice in the head. He teeters, but is able to fall forward and catch her. They are both locked in together, when Finn runs up the turnbuckle. He grabs Black, who has Lexi locked in. The crowd really roars now.

PC: TIMBER! Watch out below!

Finn falls back, taking both with him. Lexi and Black hit the mat hard, the whole ring shakes. Finn shook himself up on the move also. All three are down, and the ref begins to count.

PC: You know all of these competitors very well, as we mentioned. Now you're out here, obviously scouting Lexi. You called her out at Relentless, she has yet to accept but the viewers at home know why you're out here. Why Lexi, Jenny. That's what we wanna know? Why Lexi?

Jenny doesn't say anything.

PC: You already have a victory over here, that should be it. Don't you have bigger fish to fry?

HHL: Careful, Pip. Don't poke the bear. She isn't exaclty in the best....you know....mental state.

PC: When has she ever been?

At 8, all three are up. Lexi is holding the ropes, Finn the turnbuckle, and Black is wobbling but on his feet. Lexi pops up and goes for a clothesline on Black, but he dumps her over the ropes. She lands on her back in front of the announcers table. Jenny just stares.

Finn and Black are now in the ring, and those two are exchanging punches. Back and forth, back and forth.

Lexi gets to her feet on the outside, seeing Jenny staring. She makes a gesture as if to shave across her head. Jenny's eyes go wide. Lexi laughs and turns around to re-enter the ring.

PC: Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute!

HHL: LExi!

Jenny grabs Lexi by the shoulder and spins her around. Lexi turns around into a face full of pepper spray!!!!

Jenny rolls her into the ring.

PC: I guess old horses don't learn new tricks!

Lexi is stumbling around the ring like a zombie, holding her eyes. Finn whips Black into the ropes, Jenny pulls the ropes down and he tumbles out of the ring.

Finn stares at Jenny who now has a crazed look in her eyes. The two former rivals stare each other down and the tension is thick. Lexi, swinging blindly from the mace, approachs Finn from behind.

SWAN SONG!

The discus elbow plants Lexi in the center of the ring. Jenny smiles and jumps down from the apron, skipping around to the ramp. Finn stares at Jenny before going down for the cover, hooking the leg.

3!

WINNER: FINN KUHN!

PC: MYST COST LEXI GOLD THAT MATCH! She is going to be so mad when she wakes up! She isn't going to take this lying down!

HHL: She already is, Pip.

Jenny backs up the ramp way with a satisfied grin on her face.

Glass breaks and the Top Gun Anthem begins to play!  Smoke fills the entrance and Calypso emerges from within it with purple lights shining down and flashing all around him.  He slowly heads towards the ring praising the crowd on his way.

HHL: Calypso's magnificent run as of late took a hard shot last week, as he was once again unable to take the Supercontinental Title away from Peter Vaughn. Tonight, though, he gets a chance to rebound against one of the Classics of the XWF.

PIP: I want to see what kind of mindset Calypso is in. He shocked the world by winning that contenders match against Bobby Bourbon, Dolly Waters, & John Black, but wasn't able to capitalize on it. Then he had that unbelievable run at War Games, only to come up short for a second time fighting for the strap. That'd affect basically anybody.

HHL: Calypso certainly seems like someone who can bounce back from struggles in a heroic manner. We'll see how he does tonight.

As "Wild Thing" plays, the fans get up on their feet to cheer for the man with twenty-one years in the business. Centurion walks out of the back, nodding at the recognition from the crowd as he once again takes that long walk down the aisle towards the ring.

HHL: Centurion has been hitting his own rough patch as of late, most notably with his loss to Michael Graves in a Cage match on Savage.

PIP: Yeah, that was a tough loss for him to swallow, especially since Graves won by basically sacrificing himself to escape the cage.

HHL: In some ways, this match tonight is a "must-win" scenario for both of these wrestlers. Calypso needs a comeback victory over a big name, and Centurion just needs to get a win on the scoreboard. So who's going to be the most motivated?

CAYLPSO
- vs -
CENTURION

As the bell sounds, Calypso points one more time towards the crowd, smiling, before turning back to Centurion. Unfortunately for Calypso, Centurion is already coming in hard, smashing Calypso with a forearm strike that knocks him backwards! Centurion then follows him into the corner, pouncing away on Calypso with a lot of intensity, slugging him repeatedly! Calypso can only try to cover up as much as possible, but Centurion doesn't relent, landing more shots.

He grabs hold of Calypso's arm, yanking the man out of the corner and sending him rocketing to the other side. Calypso hits back first, wincing from the impact as he rebounds forward. Centurion is already rushing him, though, hitting a powerful clothesline that knocks Calypso off his feet! Centurion stares down at him for a second, then moves quickly to grab him before he can get up, refusing to give him any breaks. He lifts Calypso onto his shoulders, holding him for only a second before spinning him off into the Smart Bomb DVD!! Calypso's down, as Centurion makes the first cover, hanging onto the legs...

ONE!

TWO!

Th- and Calypso kicks out before the referee's hand can fall!

PIP: Wow! I did NOT expect Centurion to come out with this much energy! You'd think he was fighting at Relentless for a championship!

HHL: Centurion did say that for one week, he was going to treat Calypso as a world-class competitor. He is determined to get the victory here tonight!

PIP: Think he's seeing Calypso in there? Or is it someone else, like Chasm?

HHL: Who knows?

Centurion currently has Calypso transitioned into an armbar submission, working as if to separate Calypso's arm from his body. Calypso is fighting against it, telling the referee that he's not going to submit, even as he's gasping in pain. He fights to pull in energy from the crowd as he drags himself sideways, reaching out with his other arm. He stretches his fingertips as far forward as he can... and reaches the ropes, tapping them a few times before finally managing to get a grip. The referee immediately calls for the break, with Centurion dropping it and getting himself up.

He pulls Calypso to his feet, not planning to give the wrestler any time to recuperate. He lands a few more stiff shots, leaving Calypso stunned, then steps around to his side, positioning himself. He starts to lift Calypso up, setting him up for the 1000 Mile Slam!! But before Centurion can land the second half of the move, Calypso manages to get free, landing behind him. He quickly jumps forward and gets a desperation reverse neckbreaker, putting Centurion on the mat! Calypso rolls away, rather than trying a pin, taking a few seconds to clear his head.

PIP: Calypso badly needed that reversal!

HHL: Yes, he's definitely fighting against an intensely motivated Centurion. He's got to raise up his own levels to match him if he wants to survive.

PIP: You think Calypso is still nursing wounds from his match last Warfare?

HHL: Almost certainly...

Calypso has managed to get back to his feet, waiting as he sees Centurion rising. He runs at him, taking Centurion down with Guns for Hire!! After a few slaps from Calypso, Centurion shoves him off, obviously angry at the maneuver. He starts to get up, as Calypso comes at him, scoring with a European uppercut that knocks Centurion back into the ropes. Calypso then loads up, prepping himself for the Calypsonator!! He grabs at Centurion... who shoves Calypso away from him, then charges, leaping into the Bloody Symphony!!! Calypso collapses to the mat, stunned, as Centurion makes another cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THRE- NO!! Calypso somehow gets a shoulder up! Centurion shoots a look at the ref, displeased that the contest isn't over with. He gets to his feet, staring down at the injured superhero as Calypso desperately tries to pull himself together.

PIP: I honestly thought that was it. That flying knee hit so hard!

HHL: I bet if someone asked Calypso right now where he's at, he'd say Gotham City or Metropolis...

PIP: Nice DC references there.

HHL: I try.

As Calypso starts to crawl away, looking towards the ropes, Centurion steps along behind him, watching him to see what's coming next. Calypso reaches out, about to pull himself possibly out to the floor, when Centurion grabs his legs and drags him backwards, right to the center of the ring. Calypso, apparently realizing what's coming, struggles to kick himself free, but Centurion has too firm a grip. He twists Calypso around, pulling his legs up...

Into the Fall of Rome submission!!!

Calypso is frantically scraping at the mat, looking for any release from the agony, as Centurion sits down, increasing the pressure of the submission. The referee moves in, checking on Calypso, who is clearly in horrendous pain. Calypso gives it one more effort, trying to lift himself with his arms, but he's just not strong enough, as Centurion is able to force him back down, wrenching as far back as he can. Calypso, with no other option, slaps the mat, and the referee calls for the bell.

Winner, via Submission: Centurion

HHL: There was just no stopping Centurion tonight!

PIP: This was like Centurion was ten years younger, fired up and determined to win!

HHL: Is this the starting point for Centurion? He's been motivated by losses before, and used that to reach championships. I can't wait to see what he does next!

Centurion dropped the hold almost as soon as the bell rang, not showing any interest in prolonging the suffering. He has walked away from Calypso without looking back, hearing the chants from the fans telling him he's still got it. Centurion steps through the ropes and heads for the back, possibly heading for the Velvet Rabbit.

The lights in the arena go out, causing the usual hysteria from the crowd. After a few seconds, Peter Vaughn's face appears on the big tron, darkly smirking down at the fans.

"This Time... It's Different."

After Vaughn finishes speaking, he begins to laugh. His laughter carries on as the Tron video overtakes his image, beginning with "This Time It's Different" by Evans Blue. Sparks begin to erupt around the stage, showering nearby fans who feel like they're a little too close to the action. As the fireworks die down, two figures appear through the smoke and haze. The XWF Supercontinental Champion, "The Mechanic" Peter Vaughn, walks forward first, followed by Chronic Chris Page stays behind him, smiling at the reaction Vaughn is getting. They stop at the top of the ramp, surveying the hatred from the crowd. From Vaughn's reaction, you'd think they were chanting his name, as he walks down the aisle with a cocky smile, with Page right behind him.

HHL: On the last Warfare, Vaughn successfully retained his Supercontinental Title, winning the Last Man Rising match over Calypso. But afterwards, he was called out by Ned Kaye.

PIP: And talk about classless! Vaughn just won a war, and in his moment of glory, Ned has to interrupt!

HHL: Kaye had every right to challenge him, Pip, considering that he's 1-0 over Vaughn.

PIP: I told you before, a multi-man match that ends in a disqualification doesn't count!

As the crowd continues to show their annoyance with Vaughn, he talks with Page, laughing about something. They continue to converse, as the crowd gets even more frustrated with them.

HHL: Okay, Peter, you're out here, are you going to say anything?

PIP: Give the champ some time! He's probably just waiting for these fans to quiet down.

HHL: He could be waiting a long time...

Finally, Page looks at his watch, keeping track of how long the show is running. He looks around at the audience, shrugs, then turns to the champ. He says something to Vaughn that the cameras don't pick up. Vaughn nods, before Page brings up his mic.

Chris Page: Ladies and gentlemen... it is my pleasure to introduce to you... STILL... XWF SUPERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION... "THE MECHANIC" PETER VAUGHN!!!

As you would expect, the crowd doesn't give a fan-favorite reaction, but Vaughn doesn't care. He walks forward, doing a quick bow, before shining up the belt around his waist. Page hands over the mic, with Vaughn grinning at him.

Peter Vaughn: You'd made a hell of a ring announcer, Chris, if you weren't so damn good at being a wrestler, an agent, and a show-runner. So, folks, how are y'all doing tonight?

The audience, apparently, is not doing great, at least at the moment. Vaughn laughs.

Peter Vaughn: You paid for these tickets, you should damn well enjoy yourselves. Of course, I get why you're unhappy. You guys missed out on a true dream match that took place on the last Warfare, and tonight, you're not getting another Supercontinental Title match. I get it. It sucks for you. Hey, I would have fought tonight, even while I'm still healing from the last one, but nobody stepped up to the plate, did they, Chris?

Page shrugs again, as the crowd reacts, knowing that this isn't true. A small "Ned" chant starts to build throughout the arena, as Vaughn looks out at them, listening. He nods, realizing the confusion.

Peter Vaughn: Oh, sorry, sorry. I actually meant "nobody WORTHY" stepped up to the plate.

The boos are even heavier, showing the extreme disagreement from the audience.

HHL: Nobody worthy?? What's he mean by that?

PIP: I'd say it's self-explanatory, but I'm sure he'll tell us more.

Peter Vaughn: So, since you guys have brought him up, let's talk about little Ned Kaye. We didn't see him wrestle on the last Warfare, did he? No, Ned was still taking time recovering from his dreadful loss at War Games, where he absolutely failed in leading his team anywhere. In fact, Ned was actually pinned by a Vaughn that night! Sure, it was Angelica, not me, but that's pretty much even worse, as far as I'm concerned.

Vaughn checks with Page, who says something about Angelica's skills in the ring.

Peter Vaughn: Yeah, okay, Angie's doing some good work, I guess I shouldn't take that away from her. Still, you have to think that loss is affecting Ned's decision-making. He gets pinned by a Vaughn, and immediately he's out here, talking tough about how he's going to be twice the man I am and take away my championship. You know, Ned, it took three wrestlers to eliminate me at War Games. You got knocked out by one kick. Why do you think you're deserving of this belt again?

HHL: Ned Kaye is one of the legends of the XWF! He's a former Xtreme Champion!

PIP: Well, you know people today, Heather, it's all about "What have you done for me lately?"

Peter Vaughn: I mean, really, I just got done fighting Calypso for a month. I end his stalker reign of terror, and I'm finally ready for REAL competition. And this is who steps up to face me, just because I hit him a little too hard in a tag match? Geez. What is wrong with the XWF that nobody WORTHY is willing to step up to me??

The crowd is openly hostile now, wanting to defend one of their XWF favorites. Vaughn paces back and forth for a moment, listening to the reaction, before looking over at Page with a smirk.

Peter Vaughn: I think they bought it. Hah!

Vaughn laughs, as Page just grins, nodding to him.

Peter Vaughn: Hey, Neddy, seriously, I'm just... busting your balls. Trust me, after multiple matches against that masked lunatic, I'm actually extremely interested in fighting someone of your... pedigree. My list of conquered wrestlers hasn't had a truly strong name added to it recently. But you, Ned? You'd be a great addition. But, y'know, rather than us waste this wonderful moment on Warfare in front of fans like these...

The boos return, as some of the fans were starting to hope maybe they'd see something tonight.

Peter Vaughn: Why don't you and I make some history, Ned? A year ago, I made my first appearance in an XWF ring, standing tall at the end of the night at Relentless 2021, Night 3. This year, Neddy, I plan to stand tall again, holding my championship above your head, giving you a good glimpse of what you've once again missed out on. So sign on the dotted line, Neddy. And we'll see what kind of memories we can make when we go Back To Relentless.

Vaughn drops the mic, as his music once again begins to play. Page gestures to the ropes, and the two men head out.

HHL: So Vaughn has answered Kaye's challenge with a challenge of his own!

PIP: Which you know that Ned is going to accept. Who wouldn't want such an opportunity at the biggest PPV event of the year??

HHL: History's going to be made at Relentless, one way or another!

Goth can be seen backstage in his locker room, taping his wrists as he is preparing for his match against Latina Machina

Goth:“It’s time for me to prove how much I look forward to prove Latina Submission Machina how wrong she has been.”

He grins, raising his eyes slightly towards the camera as his hair falls in front of his face.

Goth:“I can understand that deep down inside you were excited to face me to defend that belt of yours, because what better to elevate you is to beat a legend. But now?? You are merely clueless and frustrated that your wrestling career is back to normal…. AKA useless.”

He shakes his head, sighing slightly before lifting his hair back with his hand before turning his attention to the camera.

Goth:“I feel bad for what I have to do to you Latina, but it has to happen. I have to educate you, I have to drown you further down into that cesspool of ignorance and stupidity. And I know deep down in your heart, you will thank me….”

He slowly rises as he stares into he camera as he is about to walk away.

Goth:“I will break you in the ring in the same fashion I did verbally.”

With that he walks away.

As soon as LSM's theme music hits the speakers the lights go dim as the crowd starts cheering for their favorita luchadora. As the bass bumps through the arena the crowd chants along to the slightly modified music. A spectacle of green and red pyrotechnics shoot up twenty five feet in the air from their base on the entrance platform. A complimentary arrangement of pyro shoots up through the four turnbuckles of the ring.

Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!

A green, a red, and a white spotlight shine down from the rafters, randomly perusing through the rambunctious crowd as they await their X-treme Champion. After a few seconds all three of the spotlights are directed towards the entrance tunnel.

Who's this?

Latina Submission Machina pops out onto the illuminated entrance ramp alongside an additional burst of multicolor fireworks. The crowd pops hard for the champion as she holds the belt up high over her head.

MACH-IN-A! MACH-IN-A!

Announcer: Weighing 145 pounds and standing at 5 foot seven inches tall, fighting out of Ciudad Juárez, she is your reigning XWF X-treme Champion....she is LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA!

The luchadora bounces around just outside the tunnel before holding the X-treme championship belt up at eye level and staring into it's center plate with a satisfied smirk. LSM flips her hair to the side before she tosses the belt atop her shoulder. With a big belt on one shoulder and a big chip on the other, LSM starts walking down the ramp amidst thunderous applause. The multicolored spotlights follow LSM every step of the way. The champion briefly pauses to give out a few high fives and to take a few courtesy photos with the front-row fans.

When she finally hits the squared circle Latina Submission Machina slides beneath the bottom rope and into the ring. LSM hands her championship belt over to the referee for safekeeping before she starts pumping up the crowd to cheer louder. Moments later Latina Submission Machina quickly breaks away and starts running the ropes of the ring, testing out the squared circle and getting a feel for it's qualities. Once she's content with it's fitness, the luchadora grabs a hold of the ropes and comes to a controlled halt. She turns to the referee and tells them she's ready to go. The luchadora heads to the corner as instructed and begins reveling in the applause of her fans as she blows many kisses out to the crowd.

Announser: About to enter the arena, standing in at 6’4 and weighing in at 239 pounds!!!

The words fade as we hear the Church bells cling before the guitar riff starts playing along with the choir singing. The music builds up to where finally Corey Taylor can be heard. The name Goth emerges upon the titan tron, but the man only walks out after Corey Taylor can be heard screaming the words: “I’m finally holding on to letting go!!” As explosions go off on the side of the entrance stage. Goth stares at the crowd as his fiancé Melissa emerges behind him.

Announser: Currently residing from Manhattan, New York!!! He is the King of Kings!! Goth!!!!

Goth lifts his head upwards to the ceiling while extending his arms, a smirk emerges upon his face as he listens to the mixed reactions. After a few seconds he looks back ahead of him towards the ring walking slowly, totally ignoring the fans who are trying to touch him as he walks to the steel ringsteps. He gets on the ring apron before opening up the top and middle ring rope for his fiancé Melissa as she steps through them. He then steps in the ring and stares down his opponent/awaits his opponent as his music slowly fades.

LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA
- vs -
GOTH

The opening bell sounds as Goth gazes across the ring at LSM who explodes out from her corner with a shotgun dropkick surprising the XWF newcomer as he is driven back into his corner. LSM pops back up to her feet where she rushes into the corner eating a reverse elbow strike that staggers her back out toward the ring only to see her charge right back toward Goth who sends her up and over the top rope with a back body drop which sees LSM landing on the ring apron. Goth spins around where he eats a shoulder block to the midsection. LSM springboards off the top rope with a flying head scissor takeover sending Goth down to the mat and rolling out to the floor. In the ring LSM sizes up Goth who is getting back to his feet. She bounces off the far side, gaining a full head of steam where she looks for a tope suicida over the top rope only to see Goth step out of the way and watch LSM splat down onto her back on the floor with a sick thud.

PIP: That’s going to leave a mark.

HHL: You have to wonder about LSM’s mindset after getting defeated by Big Phreesh of all people a mere two weeks into her run with the title?

PIP: Clearly she can’t be happy about it. It’s Big Preesh for God’s sake.

Goth doesn’t waste time as he picks LSM up off the mat before hurling her overhead with a Belly to Belly suplex where she lands hard on the floor! Goth tosses the ring apron back where he pulls out a table. Goth takes the table placing one side on the ring apron and the other side on the guardrail. Goth smacks his hands on the table before turning his attention back around to find LSM has gotten back to her feet where she lands a Superkick to the left knee knocking it out from under Goth dropping him to one knee!

LSM locks in a front-face lock where she plants Goth with a DDT on the floor!

LSM picks Goth up and manages to roll him back into the ring. LSM rolls in after Goth making the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Goth kicks out as the crowd rallies behind LSM. She reaches her feet and starts to measure Goth, and as he reaches one knee LSM looks for a buzzsaw kick to the temple! Goth throws his head out of the way! LSM spins around as Goth steps up to his feet driving a boot into her midsection where he lands a Twist of Fate!

Goth makes the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

LSM escapes to a pop from the crowd! Goth is the first to his feet where he calls for The GOTHIC DREAM!

HHL: LSM might be getting ready to take a nap!

LSM starts to push herself up off the mat where she reaches one knee before stepping up to her feet. Goth comes from behind looking to lock in a Million Dollar Dream! Goth gets it locked in but LSM manoeuvers toward a neutral corner where she springs off the middle rope falling backward on top of Goth stacking his shoulders to the mat.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Goth escapes to a gasp from the crowd as he is forced to release the hold or suffer a three count.

PIP: Near fall for the former Xtreme Champion.

Goth beats LSM to a vertical base where swings with a right hand knocking LSM back into the ropes. Goth explodes toward LSM looking to send her over-the-top rope with a Lariat! LSM ducks its Goth who has elevated over the top rope with a back body drop through the table that Goth previously set up! The crowd roars as Goth crashes through the table and down to the arena floor.

HHL: That backfired on Goth!

Goth lays on the floor as we see LSM drop down to the mat and roll out to the floor where she picks Goth up through the rubble of the table and manages to hurl him back into the ring. LSM climbs up on the ring apron where she steps the ropes and locks in an Ankle Lock Submission of Goth! The crowd roars loudly as LSM has Goth locked in the center of the ring! The referee starts asking Goth to surrender, he refuses as he starts to drag himself toward the ropes only to have LSM drag him back out toward the center of the ring!

She continues to crank on the ankle lock as the referee asks Goth to surrender once again and again he refuses!

Goth starts pushing himself up off the mat where he rolls through the Ankle Lock transitioning into a BULLDOG CHOKE!

PIP: GOTHIC CHOKE!

LSM is locked down in the center of the ring! Goth cranks back trying to break the neck of LSM in the process! The referee asks LSM to surrender, at first she refuses before tapping out to Goth!

HHL: That’s it! Goth taps out the former Xtreme Champion!

WINNER VIA SUBMISSION: GOTH

Goth releases the hold and gets to his feet where he raises his arm up in the air.

The camera's head towards the merchandise table in the concourse area where we see XWF fans waiting in line to get their hands on some merchandise. However, all the merch on display were of Jenny Myst only and her bald head, yet it seemed to be in demand due to how many were being sold. Lexi Gold who is in her ring gear stood behind the table and helped to sell the HOT items. She grabbed a t-shirt and raised it high in the air. “Get these limited edition t-shirts while they are here!”

Fans are lined up with money in their hands, yelling their sizes and reaching for the remaining shirts on the table.

Lexi: “Don’t worry, everyone! I have enough for everyone! This is a clearance sale, and the prices are as bald as Jenny’s dome!

She hands out a few more, taking the cash.

Lexi: “Come get the souvenir of the century! The FORMER Television Champion in print form! Come one, come all!

Her eye makeup was still smeared from the tears caused by the pepper spray earlier,

PC: SHIRT! I NEED A SHIRT! HEATHER GO GET ME A SHIRT!

HHL: Uh oh….

The camera cuts to Jenny, walking out of the arena, almost in a trance. Not bag with her, nothing, just herself. Seemingly not paying attention to where she is going, she bumps into a fan who was making their way back to their seat. Their beer dropped and spilled, and the fan, who was also on their phone texting about the totally awesome tee shirt they just got, was about to berate whoever bumped them. When they looked up, however, their eyes lit up.
OH MY GOD! It’s YOU! Jenny Myst! Big fan! And I love the new shirt!

Jenny cocked her head, almost as if confused by the statement.

”You don’t know about the shirt?! Here! Look!

They take the shirt off their shoulder and show her. Jenny’s eyes turn into narrow slits.

“WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!”

The fan points over to where the merch table is. ”Over there. There’s some smoking blonde selling them. Not as hot as you, of course, but still a dime!

Jenny snatches the shirt.

”HEY! She marches towards where the fan pointed.

She sees Lexi selling the shirts.

Lexi: “Look! It’s everyone’s favorite cue ball! Come on, take off that lace front baby girl, lets see that shiny noggin!

Jenny stands there for a moment, shaking with rage. Suddenly, she explodes. She jumps over the table, knocking it over in the process. She tackles Lexi, but the blonde saleswoman is game. The two exchange blows, rolling around on the floor as merch walls crash down around them. Security rushes to the scene, pulling Jenny off of Lexi and both women to their feet. They are still trying to get after each other. Just as they are about to pull the two women away, Lexi reaches out and snatches Jenny’s wig off! The entire world sees her buzz cut. Jenny tries desperately to hide her head and yells at the camera man to cut the scene! Lexi holds it up like a prize with a big smile as the scene cuts.

The arena lights turn gold as the intro of “Soldier Dream” by ROOT FIVE hits the PA.

ANNOUNCER: “And now, standing tall at 6'0" and weighing in at 227 lbs., from Osaka, Japan, “The Lion”... RAIOOOOOOOOOOON… KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Raion Kido appears on stage, letting out a lion’s roar.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Mezasu kiboo no iro wa
Kedakai hodo utsukushii…”

Raion spreads his arms and breaks into a bird run towards the ring, slapping the fans’ hands along the way. He slides into the ring on his belly and springs into his feet.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Tsubasa wa ten wo kakeru
Erabareta moushigo no you niiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”

Facing the camera, Raion throws a one-two punch forward, his final pose as the music dies down.

Micheal Graves walks to the ring to a mixed reaction, jaw-jacking with front row fans along the way! Mikey rolls into the ring and sits in the corner as he waits for this match to begin!

RAION KIDO ©
- vs -
MICHAEL GRAVES

DING! DING! DING!

Champion and challenger meet each other’s gazes from across the ring, with both men looking at each other with as much hostility as they can muster. They’re slow to get out of their own corners, trying to size each other up…

HHL: I think it’s safe to say here that there’s no love lost here tonight between both of these two men. Last man standing, free reign to beat each other down senseless… and between you and me, Pip, I shudder to think of the depths Micheal Graves will descend to if it means getting his hands on the Universal Championship.

Pip: He’ll do anything and everything if it means getting the gold! But Raion has to stay dialed in and NOT be a choke artist here! After all, not only is he going to have to deal with good ole’ Gravy here tonight, but Relentless is only so far away! Mark Flynn’s got a title shot with his name on it, and Raion’s gonna need to have eyes in the back of his head here in case he tries anything!

They meet in the center of the ring, and Graves appears to be talking some trash right into Raion’s face. It’s low enough to where the camera can’t pick it up, but the Universal Champion remains stone-faced, simply nodding and motioning for Graves to bring it!

Pip: What do you think he’s saying?

HHL: Considering some of the things he’s said in the past, I’m not sure if I want to know…

Graves makes like he’s going to back off, only to go for an open-palmed SLAP TO THE FACE! BUT RAION CATCHES IT! Graves looks appalled, trying to bring it away, but Raion has it clamped on with an iron grip! AND HE’S LOOKING TO SQUEEZE DOWN ON GRAVES’ WRIST!

GRAVES ALMOST BUCKLES ON THE SPOT FROM THE SHEER PAIN! But he manages to catch himself in time, throwing a sharp kick right into Raion’s gut! Raion doubles over for a moment, catching himself as Graves keeps up the offense! A stomp right on Raion’s foot has him backing up wincing, and Graves follows it up with a back elbow right to the chin!

HHL: Fierce offense to start us off here by the challenger! Raion definitely knows how to keep himself standing against hard shots like this!

Pip: Sure, Raion knows how to stand up to a lot of punishment, but this is Micheal Graves we’re talking about here, and I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen him this focused before! If it means he can finally wrap his hands around the Universal Champion, he’ll gladly end Kido’s career in the process!

HHL: On that, we most certainly agree…

Kido falls back into the ropes, prompting Graves to give chase. He throws a sharp knee to Kido’s gut to make him double over, before delivering an Irish Whip! Kido on the rebound now - lariat attempt by Graves - ducked by Kido! He slides on the mat, leaving Graves hitting air as Kido takes this time to hook his arms around Graves’ waist - GERMAN SUPLEX!

HHL: And THAT’S how easy our Universal Champion can tip the scales right back in his favor!

Pip: Yeah, well… we’re just getting started, and all…

Graves takes a minute to try and get back onto his feet, shaking out the cobwebs as he does so. However, he sees Kido looming over him, and decides to act quickly, trying to punch right on his toes to hobble him again! But Kido doesn’t back down and hits Graves WITH A RIGHT CROSS!

Graves staggers back onto his feet, in the ropes as Kido keeps going! Graves covers up his face, leaving Kido to work on the body as sharp lefts and rights rain down all over his core! Kido sizes him up, trying to go for a liver shot-

BUT GRAVES HOOKS HIS ARM AROUND KIDO’S IN TIME TO PARRY THE BLOW! Raion looks up at Graves, surprised, only for Graves to START JAMMING HIS THUMB IN KIDO’S EYE! KIDO IS MOVING BACK IN PAIN, SCRATCHING AND CLAWING AT THE INVADING HAND BEFORE GRAVES PUSHES HIM OFF!

AND THE CHANTS OF “YOU SICK FUCK!” ARE ALREADY RAINING DOWN!

HHL: Looks like referee Chaz Bobo didn’t like that one bit as he’s getting in Graves’ face about the cheap tactics!

Pip: Yeah, well look at the challenger! He doesn’t give a damn about that right now! And why should he - it’s all legal, Heather! And that was some good strategy from Graves’ part too! He knew Kido might be relying on the liver shot after he used it big last Saturday night against Lexi Gold, and he made him pay for it by attacking the eye!

HHL: You may have a point on the shrewdness, Pip. Despite that though, you can acknowledge it’s all legal here without agreeing with his tactics.

Pip: We’ll see how well that pulls up if he manages to win the title here tonight, won’t we?

Kido is on one knee in the corner, gingerly trying to blink with his wounded eye. Chaz Bobo goes to check on the champion, who tells him he’s still good to go. Satisfied, Bobo breaks off from him, but as soon as he does, and Kido gets back to his feet-

GRAVES SPITS IN KIDO’S DAMAGED EYE FROM AFAR!

“YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK!”

THAT LANDED RIGHT ON THE MONEY AS KIDO IS TRYING TO WIPE THE SMELLY SALIVA AND BILE FROM MICHEAL GRAVES OUT OF HIS EYE! BUT THERE’S NO TIME TO REST AS GRAVES IS ON TOP OF HIM, DELIVERING BACK ELBOW AFTER BACK ELBOW RIGHT TO THE CRANIUM!

HHL: Kido’s barely able to cover up here! These elbows are dealing major damage to him in a big way right now! If this were almost any other wrestler on the roster right now, they’d already be floored by this assault!

Pip: Graves knows exactly what he’s doing right here! He was trying so hard this week just to find a strategy in Kido’s game over and over again! Well, he’s just having to poke holes in his game now - literally!

Kido slumps over in the corner, prompting Graves to follow up now, and looking for the GRAVE DIGGER! HE’S HOISTING UP KIDO ONTO HIS SHOULDERS!

HHL: Graves trying to go for that patented Death Valley Driver of his! If this hits, Kido’s going to be on the backfoot more than ever in a bad, bad way!

Pip: Is there ever such a thing as being on the backfoot in a good way?

OH! RAION MANAGES TO MUSCLE HIS WAY OUT, THOUGH! HE SLIPS OUT THE BACK, AND TRIES TO SHOVE GRAVES INTO THE CORNER! GRAVES CATCHES HIMSELF IN TIME THOUGH AND TURNS BACK - SHOTGUN DROPKICK INTO THE CORNER BY KIDO!

The Universal Champion is feeling it right now with a red face and a head full of steam as he nods triumphantly, bringing his hands into the air and letting himself feed off the energy of the fans right now!

HHL: He’s almost unstoppable in there.

Pip: You think? He was just on the ropes for a long while just a moment ago.

HHL: And you’d be correct. But with all the time Graves sat in the driver’s seat with his underhanded offense, trying his best to keep Kido down, in the span of one reversal and one move, the momentum completely shifted into his favor again. In terms of pure dynamism, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen another talent, let alone Universal Champion, who can even launch themselves into the same tier as Raion Kido. No wonder Graves needed two weeks to try and come up with even just this strategy.

Chaz Bobo is about to start counting on Graves, but he manages to get back onto his feet with a pained expression. But it’s not enough to save him from a RUNNING CORNER LARIAT BY KIDO! Graves is almost crushed by Kido’s weight, but that’s not enough for the champion as he backs up. He thrusts his right fist forward, trying to signal a big move coming in!

He rushes in one more time, looking for a running high knee into the corner - AND GRAVES DUCKS! KIDO’S KNEE HITS THE TOP TURNBUCKLE, CAUSING HIM TO WINCE AS GRAVES WASTES NO TIME TRYING TO DUMP THE CHAMPION OUT OF THE RING! Kido manages to pick himself up in time on the apron and turns around to face Graves -

- ONLY TO EAT A FACE FULL OF PURPLE MIST!

HHL: And there’s that damned Asian Mist, making an appearance again! It looks like it caught Raion right on the money, and it’s the purple mist this time - he’s gonna be mentally checked out for a few minutes at least!

Pip: Caught him right in the eyes too, and we can already see that left eye was exactly what Graves was targeting earlier! Kido’s gonna be lucky to get out of this while still being able to see in both eyes still!

Kido tries his best to stagger onto his feet on the apron, trying his best to even figure out where he is. The roaring crowd is chanting for him to come to his senses, but he’s furrowing his brows at the sight of it all. When did he… get into a match agai-

BUT KIDO’S PULLED UP TO HIS FEET AND KICKED IN THE GUT BY MICHEAL GRAVES! THE TWO ARE SITUATED ON THE APRON, AND HE HOISTS HIM UP! GRAVES TAKES A RUNNING START -

HHL: GRAVE DIGGER! GRAVE DIGGER! THE DEATH VALLEY DRIVER HIT RIGHT ON THE RING POST! KIDO HIT THE RING POST CLEAN AND HE IS OUT OF IT!

Pip: Don’t just sit there, ref! Count him!

Chaz Bobo winced at the impact as both competitors land outside the ring after that nasty impact. He follows the two outside of the ring, and at Graves’ insistence, begins to count Kido out.

OOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

FOOOOOOOOOOUR!

Kido manages to crawl over onto his stomach, making his way over to the metal guard rail and slowly pulls himself up! Graves shakes his head, placing his hands on his hips as he sees the champion pulling himself back onto his feet.

Pip: Slow count, ref! If you counted when you were supposed to, we’d have been done and dusted here right about now!

HHL: I think you’re a little generous on how little Kido’s resiliency is in comparison here…

Kido manages to get himself back onto his feet, and Graves is quick on the attack while Kido still looks to be at least somewhat out of it still. Gritting his teeth, he grabs him by the wrist, and - IRISH WHIP INTO THE OPPOSING BARRICADE! KIDO RUNS ALONG RINGSIDE BEFORE CRASHING RIGHT INTO IT, BACK MEETING STEEL!

The champion collapses onto all fours, but still not falling properly! He gasps out for air, shaking his head as he slowly uses the rail to crawl forward. He pulls himself to his feet right around ringside - ONLY TO SEE GRAVES TRYING TO GIVE HIM A LARIAT OVER!

BUT KIDO DUCKS DOWN AND PUSHES GRAVES UP BY THE LEGS TO FLIP HIM OVER INTO THE CROWD AREA! FANS IN THE FIRST FEW ROWS ARE SCURRYING OUT OF THEIR SEATS TO AVOID IMPACT AS GRAVES CRASHES AND BURNS!

HHL: Looks like the ring and surrounding area was just too small to keep these competitors in check! We can only hope no fans are going to be getting hurt here…

Pip: Bah! They knew what the Hell they signed up for!

Kido motions to say sorry to the fans he inadvertently displaced, who accept his apology with a round of applause for his efforts here so far! He repays their efforts in kind as he sees Graves trying his best to bring himself to his feet. Kido wastes no time, hopping onto the guardrail and - CROSSBODY ONTO GRAVES IN THE CROWD AREA!

“HO-LY SHIT! HO-LY SHIT! HO-LY SHIT!”

HHL: Raion Kido laying it all on the line here if it means retaining his title! High risk, high rewards!

Pip: He’s hanging in there, but what shape will he be in come Relentless against Mark Flynn?

Half of the chairs in the area are either flat-out broken or dented beyond belief. Both of them are dragging their bodies through Hell, but right now they’re stepping through it with smiles on their faces. Kido is the first to move, grabbing his ribs and rubbing his sore, damaged eye. He takes a moment to rest and recover, and at the same time, Graves takes this opportunity to crawl away.

Graves sees the HOT DOG VENDOR IN THE STANDS, moving up and down the seats! Graves barks at him, and before the vendor can get far, GRAVES NAILS HIM FROM BEHIND! The poor vendor gets dropped as the fans boo and heckle Graves mercilessly, who soaks in the displeasure of the fans!

BUT THAT LEAVES HIM OPEN TO A SHOT FROM BEHIND BY RAION KIDO! Graves hunches over at the shot from Kido, who tries to lay on the pressure! Graves quickly shoves Kido away though, and reaches over to a nearby child in the audience, snatching his soda away from him! The kid tries to reach for the soda, but it’s no use! Kido goes in to confront Graves, WHO RESPONDS BY SPLASHING THE SODA IN KIDO’S FACE!

HHL: Listen to those boos! I think Micheal Graves is making himself into Public Enemy #1 here with how he’s acting, and he’s reveling in it! Might not be the best move to do that though while he’s still in the crowd area…

Pip: ‘Eh, might not be the best move to do that though…’ That’s you. We both know Graves isn’t gonna give a damn about what they think.

Kido tries to get himself back together, but Graves takes this time to hoist the hot dog vendor station right onto him and adjusts the straps! He reaches into the pack on his chest, and pulls out… a bottle of spicy mustard?! He takes aim - AND HE SPRAYS KIDO RIGHT IN THE BAD EYE WITH THE BOTTLE!

Kido is furiously trying to get vision back into his eye as he’s forced to move away for the time being, leaning on the guardrail and blinking over and over again, producing tears to wash everything away. But Graves coming from Kido’s blind side means he doesn’t see him coming! Graves bashes Kido’s face against the guardrail, rocking him as the Universal Champion is groggy! Graves reaches into his little station, pulling out a freshly cooked hot dog! He slides it right onto the bun, before opening Kido’s mouth, placing it inside - AND HE BASHES KIDO’S FACE AGAIN ONTO THE GUARDRAIL TO SHOVE THE HOT DOG DOWN HIS THROAT!

“YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK!”

HHL: Oh, that’s depraved…

Pip: But it’s working, Heather, and that’s what’s important! Look at him - Kido’s down on the ground, clutching his throat for air as he’s choking on that hot dog and unable to stand! This is the perfect point for Graves to win this match!

Graves motions for Chaz Bobo to start counting again! Bobo shakes his head at everything that’s going on, but he knows he has to uphold his duty as he counts!

OOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Graves takes this opportunity to find a pair of mostly undamaged seats, plopping down on one of them and placing the hot dog station right on the other one. Staring at Kido as he’s still coughing and trying to breathe, he takes this opportunity to take out another hot dog and fixes himself up one! The fans are still booing at the disrespect shown by the legend!

FOOOOOOOOOOUR!

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Graves chomps down and just takes this time to recover himself, all the while keeping a close eye on Kido. Kido’s starting to stir again, using the barricade for support once more. Graves finishes his hot dog, and gets up in order to fold up the seat he was sitting on!

HHL: This is bad news for Kido! Micheal Graves with a chair in his hand is capable of so much damage, and he’s taken so much already to this point! This could very well be game over!

Pip: Just like I told you, Heather! Game, set and match!

Kido gets back onto his feet! Graves lunges with the chair to take Kido’s head right off his body-

KIDO LANDS A HAYMAKER RIGHT ON THE CHAIR TO CRASH INTO GRAVES’ FACE!

GRAVES’ FACE PRACTICALLY GETS CAVED IN FROM THE IMPACT! HIS NOSE GETS CRUSHED, AND BLOOD SPRAYS EVERYWHERE! HE STAGGERS BACK, THE CHAIR FALLING FROM HIS GRASP AS-

“ATOMIC THUNDER!”

HHL: AND KIDO BATTLES BACK WITH A LARIAT STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE GRAVES’ HEAD OFF! Look at our champion go!

Pip: He’s not done yet, look!

Raion reaches into the hot dog station Graves had taken with him - AND GRABS A BOTTLE OF KETCHUP! THE FANS POP AS THEY SEE WHAT RAION HAS IN MIND!

Pip: NO! YOU HAVE TO STOP! This is cruel and inhumane punishment! What did Micheal Graves do to deserve this?!

HHL: Please tell me you are not serious when you ask that…

Raion shoves the nozzle and half the bottle into Graves’ open mouth - BEFORE STOMPING DOWN ON THE BOTTLE HARD TO MAKE IT EXPLODE IN HIS MOUTH!

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

The crimson condiment explodes everywhere! It manages to reach up several rows of seats, soaking Kido and Graves in the process! And now it’s Graves’ turn to start choking as he spits out the ketchup bottle and begins to heave! Referee Chaz Bobo wipes off some of the ketchup that got onto him and begins to count!

OOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kido keeps a close eye on Graves, trying to make sure he’s up to nothing. In the meantime, he’s still gingerly checking on his eye and making sure he can see out of it properly. He’s grimacing though from just how hard this match has been…

FOOOOOOOOOOUR!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!

Raion nudges himself over to the side, letting some security guards through in order to start setting up the seats nearby again.

SEEEEEEEEEEVE-

GRAVES CRAWLS OVER ON RAION’S BLIND SIDE AND NAILS HIM WITH A LOW BLOW TO MAKE HIM BUCKLE! RAION HUNCHES OVER AND CRADLES HIS CROTCH AS THE FANS BOO!

Pip: Hoh-hoh! Yeah, that’ll even the odds right there! Kido should have known better than to take his eyes off the prey!

HHL: Desperation tactic works well! Graves has all the tricks of the trade here, and Raion is paying the price for it!

Graves brings himself back onto his feet, and he notices the mats on the other side of the barricade! An idea hatches into mind, and… he’s getting onto the guardrail here? And he’s bringing up Raion with him, who’s staggering and groggy still?! What is-

HHL: WAIT! HE’S NOT GOING TO-?!

Pip: HE’S GONNA JUMP WITH HIM!

CRADLE 2 THE GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE RIGHT ONTO THE RINGSIDE AREA!

HHL: MOONSAULT FALLAWAY SLAM! LOOK AT RAION’S BODY JUST BEING FLUNG INTO THE RING APRON! I’M AMAZED HE’S STILL BREATHING!

Pip: This… this HAS to be it! Right?!

“HO-LY SHIT! HO-LY SHIT! HO-LY SHIT!”

Graves pulls onto the barricade and DEMANDS for Chaz Bobo to count! Chaz recollects himself, blinks at the prone form of Raion Kido, and begins to count!

OOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

FOOOOOOOOOOUR!

Graves gets onto his feet, wiping away the sweat and fatigue. He’s got that shit-eating grin on his face, knowing he has this victory in the bag. And yet, as he turns around…

HHL: Oh my God.

Pip: You’re shitting me.

GRAVES WATCHES IN ABSOLUTE HORROR AS RAION KIDO IS STILL CRAWLING, AND HE’S TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY TOWARDS HIM! THE CHALLENGER’S FACE LOOKS LIKE IT’S JUST SEEN A GHOST, AND IT PALES AT THE SIGHT OF THE COSMIC CHAMPION!

Pip: HOW THE HELL IS RAION KIDO EVEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW?! WHAT KIND OF SHIT DOES HE EAT?!

HHL: I don’t know, but… but this feat is nothing short of extraordinary.

The fear on Graves’ face turns to anger, as he turns into something resembling a boiling tomato at the sight of Kido! He pounces on him, turning him over onto his back-

WHAM!

DOWN COMES A HAYMAKER RIGHT ONTO KIDO’S FACE!

WHAM! WHAM!

AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER!

Pip: Ground-and-pound! Graves is trying to put this match to rest on the spot!

HHL: This feels more like a sadistic mugging than anything else…

Kido’s trying desperately to move his arms to defend himself, but Graves quickly cuts that off by applying more of his weight to Kido’s body before sliding his hand around his throat to try choking him out!

WHAM!

AGAIN!

WHAM!

AND AGAIN!

WHAAAAAAAAAM!

GRAVES KEEPS BATTERING KIDO OVER AND OVER AGAIN! AND WITH EVERY STRIKE THAT RAINS DOWN ON HIM-

JUST! STAY! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

HHL: I… I think Graves is starting to lose it at this point…

Pip: I- Uh- Wh-Whaaaaat? No, c’mon, that’s… that’s crazy… ahaha… hah…

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAMWHAM!

Kido’s own nose breaks and gushes out blood just like the crimson visage on Graves’ face. Large, swollen welts are starting to pop up over his face, battering and bruising him. And most notable of all is the injured eye, taking shot after shot as it’s slowly starting to swell itself shut.

As the bones in his own hand break, Graves finally calls it a rest, slumping down beside Kido. Both men are bloody and battered and staring right up at the ceiling, but surely… surely this has to be it…!

OOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

FOOOOOOOOOOUR!

Feeling energy go back into his body, Graves finally stands, rubbing out his sore hand as he does so, looking at Kido with a manic expression on his face, noticing the Cosmic Champion starting to stir…

SEEEEEEEEEEEEVEN!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGHT!

Graves stares up at the lights in victory, not sure what to expect as the sweat and blood pours into his own eyes. Wiping them away, he hears the count continue.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Slowly, Graves waits for the count of ten for this bloodbath to be over.

Only to be met with the stunned silence of the referee and the roar of the crowd, noticing just what is going on before their very eyes. Graves’ eyes snap open, looking down and seeing RAION KIDO STILL STAGGERING BACK TO HIS FEET BY HOLDING ONTO THE RING APRON!

Pip: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! DOES THIS GUY EVER JUST STAY DOWN?!

HHL: With all the chips on the table… I don’t think so.

Graves just shakes his head in exhaustion, trying to figure out what else there’s left to do. What even is there to do?! Rubbing his mouth and trying to get ready, Graves nods to himself. He goes to one of the nearby mats… and RIPS IT OVER!

HHL: UH- This is definitely going to spell the end now! There’s no padded ring mat now able to protect one of these men’s falls! That’s just pure concrete! Imagine the impact and pain going through your body as you bounce off of that!

Pip: Almost feels fitting for things to end like this, after everything we’ve gone through here…

Graves nods, calling for the end as some members of the audience are looking fearful amidst the cheers. Just what does Graves have in mind here…? Pulling Kido up by his golden locks, he hoists him onto the apron. Graves takes a minute to have to hoist his own weight onto there as well - his exhaustion is evident…

It doesn’t take long to piece together what he has in mind though, as he places Kido’s head between his legs, and begins to LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT him into the air in a Crucifix position!

HHL: He’s trying to kill him at this point with Graves Consequences! A Razor’s Edge on the concrete there might as well just spell the end of Kido’s career - BUT HE’S TRYING TO WIGGLE OUT!

Pip: What?! IMPOSSIBLE!

RAION HOPS OUT THE BACK OF THE ATTEMPTED RAZOR’S EDGE! GRAVES LOOKS LIKE HE ANTICIPATED THE BLOW, BUT AS HE TURNS AROUND TO FACE RAION, HE EATS AN ELBOW TO THE SKULL! RAION GOES TO MOVE IN, HIS ARMS SLUGGISH, BUT-

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!

RAION CAN’T MOVE HIS ARMS - BUT HE TURNS HIS FACE SO THE BAD EYE TAKES THE FULL FORCE OF THE MIST!

HHL: WHAT QUICK THINKING BY THE CHAMPION! He had to sacrifice one eye, but I don’t think Graves expected that!

Pip: Yeah, well now he’s going to be feeling the effects of that one for weeks! Who knows what Flynn’s got planned for him at Relentless, if he even manages to come out on top here!

Graves looks stunned, but he can’t back down here! He goes to grab Kido again-

ONLY TO EAT A HAYMAKER TO THE FACE!

AND AN UPPERCUT TO THE BODY!

FOLLOWED BY LIGHTNING FAST JABS AND CROSSES TO THE FACE!

HHL: PUNCHES ARE FLYING ALL OVER BY KIDO! UPSTAIRS! DOWNSTAIRS! YOU NAME IT! GRAVES IS GETTING PULVERIZED AND HE CAN’T EVEN COVER UP RIGHT NOW!

Pip: COME ON, GRAVES! DON’T LET IT END LIKE THIS-

“LIGHTNING PLAAAAAAAAAAASMAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

LIVER PUNCH!

LIVER PUNCH!

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVER PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

AND -

GRAVES -

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS!

HE FALLS HEAD FIRST ONTO THE CONCRETE, BLOOD POURING OUT OF HIS SKULL AS THE FANS ARE POPPING WILDLY AT THE COMEBACK BY THE CHAMPION!

Pip: Oh my God, I think he’s dead.

OOOOOOOOOONE!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!

FOOOOOOOOOOUR!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEVEN!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGHT!

RAION KIDO PULLS HIMSELF ONTO HIS FEET PROPERLY, ONLY ABLE TO SEE OUT OF ONE EYE, BUT HE STILL THRUSTS ONE FIST UP INTO THE AIR WITH THE ROAR OF A LION THAT EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE ARENA ECHOES HIM ON!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

HHL: And our Universal Champion wins again with a very gutsy defense against unlikely circumstances! Both of these men said they’d have to kill each other in order to win, and… we might have seen something close to that…

Pip: Heather… I don’t know how he did it, but he won. I only hope though that he didn’t have his eye take so much damage to the point where Flynn’s going to permanently blind him come Relentless.

WINNER AND STILL UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - RAION KIDO!

Special thank you to those who wrote matches this fortnight:

Jonathan Barrows
Jenny Myst
Chris Page
Finn Kuhn

And thank you to those who sent in segments:

Jenny Myst
Jonathan Barrows
Goth

And thank you to those who did promos this fortnight.  See you all in two weeks.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-31-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (09-01-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-01-2022), Finn Kühn (08-31-2022), Marf (09-01-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (08-31-2022), Theo Pryce (08-31-2022)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-31-2022, 06:40 PM

"Leave it to that dumb bitch Jenny to get involved where she had no business doing so," I muttered to myself backstage, stretching out my sore muscles after a hard-fought victory.

"Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now. But if Lexi wants to run it back again... I'm happy to oblige."
Hate Post Like Post
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

09-01-2022, 08:54 AM

“Let it never be said that Raion Kido was a flash in the pan.”

[Image: yfesfA4.jpg]

Signature courtesy of Atara Themis!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raion Kido's post:
Finn Kühn (09-01-2022)