Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peddling Our Wares
Team MAGA Offline
#MAGA

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

08-31-2022, 05:53 PM

The camera opens up in the parking lot of the most recent rally held by former United States president Donald Trump. There is a U-Haul truck parked there, with the back open. Inside the truck stands O. Bay T-Law, moving around various boxes and merchandise, while Bartholomew "Boots" Lichter stands behind a table below the truck, collecting money from attendees who purchase their products. Several products, such as a red "Moral Army of Godly Americans" hat and a navy blue "Let's Go Bartholomew" are for sale, and Lichter appears to be selling the merchandise at a heavy rate.

"Thank you, ma'am. Have a wonderful day, and Go Trump!"

The buyers cheer as they walk away with their new items, giving Bartholomew the chance to count the money he just received. He turns to T-Law with a smile on his face.

"Those folks just bought four hundred dollars worth of stuff!"

T-Law looks up from one of the boxes he is digging through.

"That one lady was half blind. I'm not convinced she knew it wasn't real Trump merchandise."

"Nonsense. We've been cleaning up this morning. You know how many people have stopped me to tell me how sad they were about what happened to me on Anarchy? Like I was stabbed or something. Lane should be giving me a raise for all the extra viewers I've brought to his show."

"Yes, we're all proud of you."

T-Law grabs a handful of shirts and jumps down from the truck, setting them down on the merchandise table as Lichter puts the newly acquired money in the money box.

"You know what else people have been telling me all day? 'Did you see Michael Graves beat Centurion? Did you hear that whiny liberal crying to all his friends?' EVERYONE saw it. We have a massive opportunity on our hands!"

"What opportunity would that be?"

"The opportunity to embarrass Centurion even further! Look, he completely humiliated himself in that match against Michael Graves, right? So much so that it's the only thing he's been thinking about. If we beat Graves and his less talented tag partner, we'd really show him up!"

"Who's Michael Graves' partner again?"

"Barney Green."

T-Law scratches his chin.

"I heard about him. Isn't he famous for being terrible?"

"Yeah, though he's also apparently making it big off of his cryptocurrency. I have to admit, the thought of having our own cryptocurrency had crossed my mind, but there's no way Jeff would go for it. He probably doesn't even know what that is."

The conversation between Lichter and T-Law is interrupted by the sound of an old man with a beer gut and jeans stepping up to the table.

"'Scuse me. How much for one of them there hats?"

Lichter turns around and slowly walks up to the table with a large smile on his face.

"You mean this beautiful, well designed, made in America ball cap inspired by our greatest president in history? We normally sell these for twenty-three dollars, but we're letting them go at twenty for this event."

The man nods as he reaches for his wallet.

"Sounds like a good'en to me. Anything for the boys that are saving pro rasslin."

Lichter looks over at T-Law and winks before turning back to the buyer.

"I'm flattered you would say that, sir. We're trying our best."

"Yer doin' a great job. Me and my Pa, we used to watch the rasslin all the time back in the day. Back when it was men fighting like men. Now it's all a buncha woke bullshit. Men in dresses and nonsense like that. Hittin' each other with gismos. It ain't 'rasslin anymore."

"I hear you. It's happening all over the place. Wrestling, movies, TV shows - we can't escape it, but as long as good patriots like you continue to support those of us who fight against this moral degradation on a daily basis, we will win this battle in the end."

"Thank you for all you boys do. I'll be watchin' on Thursday. Get r done, gentlemen."

The man hands his twenty dollars to Lichter and takes a hat before walking away. Lichter slips the money into the box before turning back to T-Law.

"This is the easiest job in the world."

"This part is easy. It gets harder when you start getting punched in the face."

"Oh, that's the fun shit! I love being able to look someone in the eye and laugh at them as they think they can hurt me. Right now, Michael Graves and that other asshole are sitting at home thinking we're going to go down with one or two punches. What they don't realize is that we're so much better than Centurion that it's laughable. In fact, I would say Michael Graves wrestling Centurion was actually bad for him, because he didn't get the opportunity to see a TRUE talent in the ring. He didn't get a proper warm up before what SHOULD be the main event of Anarchy."

"We should be the main event. Every week. With all the money we bring that brand, Vinnie Lane is wasting us."

"Oh, don't worry, I plan to bring that up to him.". 

Another group of potential customers walk up to the table as the camera cuts.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Team MAGA's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-31-2022)