Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WISH you would
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2022, 01:33 PM

The scene opens as HGH comes through the curtain after his hard-fought victory over La Reina. As he makes his way backstage, he spots an empty chair and moves towards it. As he sits down he is greeted by Tommy Slavino.

"Great match out there kid. Great job, that's one step closer kid. However, as good as that match may have been, you have to do better. If you want to see gold you have to pick up that pace kid. La Reina, she pushed you, but that wasn't enough."

HGH looks up at Tommy, calling for Junior to bring him a towel and a bottle of water.
As HGH wipes himself off and takes a drink he gasps.

"But did she though and what the hell do you mean NOT GOOD ENOUGH? Tommy, were you even watching the damn match? That match proved that La Reina shouldn't have even been the Anarchy champion. She didn't deserve that belt. She was, as the old timers would say… a one-hit wonder! I proved to her and everyone out there that I AM the rising star of Anarchy. It's only a matter of time before I get what is mine. These matches I keep getting put in, are they a test? HGH shrugs."Maybe. Is it just a game that Mr. Lane wants to play? Who knows. The fact is I, Harmon Greyson Hays, well,  I'm coming for that Anarchy title, and I don't give a flying fuck who I have to go through to get that belt."

The screen cuts off.

August 31st, 2022 Phoenix, Arizona

The scene opens with drone footage flying over the Grand Canyon. The drone zooms into HGH and Tommy Slavino walking down a trail. The footage then turns to the camera crew following them.

"Harmon, have you had a chance to see who you are facing on Anarchy or for that matter what type of match you are in?

"Let me guess, it's against a former champion and I'm going to guess that it isn't a good old-fashioned wrestling match either."

"Well, as a matter of fact, he is a former X-treme champion and the match is a kendo stick match. You've got Tommy Wish.

HGH smirks.

"Tommy Wish, you mean the guy that went off the rails on Savage? The same Tommy Wish that claims to be a rap star? I'm shaking in my boots! Who the fuck cares about you? I sure as hell don't. Like seriously, Mr. Wish, I want you to think about it. Just because you sir, are a former X-treme champion. Don't you dare think for one single, solitary damn minute that I can't be as X-treme as you?

HGH scoffs and shrugs.

For example, on September 9th,2021 HGH vs God of Death. Went toe to toe with that guy, in guess what? An X-treme Rules match. Go ahead and watch the tape, you might learn something, because if Giovanni DeSantis did what he could. I still kept coming back for more! December 10th,2021, Steel Cage match against the kind of big Green Monster Lord Raab. Guess what? Wiped the mat with him."

HGH stops to take a breath.

"You see Tommy, I'm not unfamiliar with the X-treme division of this company. In fact, I welcome it! To make things better I'm given a kendo stick to start with. Oh, baby boy, you are in for the biggest beating of your miserable life. Tommy, unfortunately for you. This is your role to play, you are just another victim, another former champion placed in front of me to try and slow me down. However, that won't happen. What I am going to do to you is plow right through you as if you are nothing more than an insignificant pissant on my way to the top.

"I've said this time and time again and until it sinks in, I guess I'll just have to continue to repeat myself. I don't care who is in my way. I don't care what stipulation. I will gladly meet them head-on. Here's the thing though, if you think for one second Tommy Wish, that I am afraid of you. You are sadly mistaken, there is absolutely nothing about you that frightens me. So bring your best, but your best will not be enough. I will leave you in that ring a bloodied, mangled mess of the man you used to be.

"There he is. This is the HGH I've wanted to see. This is exactly what you need to do kid."

HGH smirks.

"You see Mr.Wish, this isn't personal, but you are standing directly in my path to the top. Sure, you think you're good. Come Thursday on Anarchy, the whole world will watch as I Harmon Greyson Hays beat you to a bloody pulp. I have no qualms beating you Tommy. I want you to remember, that I can be very dangerous with my own hands, but the fact I'm being given a kendo stick to start with. Well, that just makes my job easier, sweeter, and way more satisfying. Once I beat you down, I will have you begging for mercy and once the dust settles I will be standing over your bloody body victorious and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it.

HGH again smirks at the camera.

"Don't you get it, Tommy? You're just another pon placed in my way by Mr. Lane from reaching my goal and just because he may think the deck is stacked against me. Well, that's when I shine the brightest. So, when you step in the ring with me, you'd better come prepared for war. I will stop at nothing until I have achieved my goal. Now, since you fancy yourself a lyricist. Allow me to leave you with a couple of my own.

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, can't you see? Sometimes your words just nauseate me. We all know you think you're great, but homie you're just second rate."

Screen fades.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-31-2022), Charlie Nickles (08-31-2022)