Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pink is indigo
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-29-2022, 08:03 PM

[After Tommy was bailed out of jail after a couple of days to "sober up", he flew back to one of private homes, then he pulled up to a car at the garage door. He opens the door and see’s rose pedals trailing up to the spare guest room, Tommy follows it hears muffled moans and he busted into the door to see Josie and a Pool guy fucking another. Tommy wasn’t phased by this as he simply left the room. About an hour later, Tommy was watching TV in the living room as Josie and the Pool guy came downstairs for the Pool guy to leave, then she sat right next to him pleading.]

Josie: It’s not what it looks like!

T: I don’t care… I know you have needs.

Josie: What do you mean?

T: I know with me gone, you’d end creepin with someone else. I already knew from one of my security tapes on my phone during my time in Cali you’d been letting him in.

Josie: Aren’t you not, mad at me?

T: Nope…. In fact, letting you know moving forward, I am going to give you this house. I’ll give a “deed” to this place which is placed by the kitchen table, and I will never ever speak to you again. See you never, Josie…

[T then turns off the tv and heads out the door, but she grovels on his leg for him not to leave. He then stopped himself from hitting her as he was lunging for the door knob. He finally opens it, and her prosthetic leg popped off by the time he was outside. She lets go and tries to fix back on, but Tommy quickly leaves her and before he could get into the car she started to  cry.]

Josie: WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME!!!... I PROMISE I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL!!... PLEASE STAY!!!

[Tommy doesn’t pay it no mind, and he leaves her and her new “home” as heads off back to the airport of this unknown location. About three hours later, he came back to BWI Airport and he headed back to his home via taxi. After he was dropped off, he laid in bed, looking at about 50 missed calls from Josie, and her name popped up again on his caller. But he blocked and deleted the number, and he picks up an old stuffed animal bear he had as a child and talks to it.]

T: Guess I am alone now, but it’s alright Fluffypuss, I knew she was going to fade me out of her life. But I guess that’s the drawback of being on the road so much, but I am not going to lie. I still feel like shit about what I did to her friend, I felt like I HAD to do what I did. I am a bad guy, but it’s all for the show itself, I guess I'm just disillusioned with it all. Also, the belt that Charlie owns is now just a piece of trash now, since he had managed to do some B-Rabbit shit out of nowhere.

I knew from the jump, when that belt wasn’t defended on TV let alone in the back, that should have been the right moment to chuck it down a river and let them go fish for it, yeah I would get heat for it but I don’t care. I still ask myself why I bothered to get it, if it wasn’t going to be tended too.

I guess it’s hard out here to freestyle I guess…

But you know what’s harder than that Fluffypuss, it has some Kendo Stick to the body and head. Oh man, I guess I was inspired by watching Sandman ECW matches for this new edge of violence I place on myself when I do my own thing. I mean, I guess down the line I had to be put in that kinda match to prove that I can hold one, and beat one up for the thrill of it. I didn’t know it will lead it into a Kendo Stick match, shockly Russo isn’t Lane’s ear during meetings to turn it into a Kendo Stick on a pole, ahhaha.

That person I am taking on is a wanna be richie rich kid, who’s name is play off of illegal shit that nobody would OR should put in their bodies, but hey I aint them. HGH thinks he can out wrestle anyone in the roster, I guess he does have that punchable face that has yet to call someone a fucking mark, well i’ll say he’s a HUGE mark for himself thinking that he can hang around me in a Kendo Stick match, he’ll end up having welts over his body and head that would make his mother and father scared to see him. 

HGH is going to get beaten up Fluffypuss, he will be beaten real good. So good, that he’ll be pushing up roses by the time I am through with him, have him feel it the next morning as his freakin skill shall be tenderized into paste. He will know that I don’t fuck around with the Kendo stick.

[Then he puts Fluffypuss by his nightstand, and he decides to take a nap at 4pm, as the scene simply fades to a pink hue in the sky.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-30-2022)