Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgruntled Rant
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-28-2022, 07:15 PM

"Good job Latina Submission Machina..

Good

Fucking

Job!

You have this picture painted for more than a week. A match for the Title pitting Big Change Oswald, Ruby, yourself and yours truly all in one place! All for a prize that brings out the most cruel of actions in our sport. Violence to just see Violence take place. Having a skill in this environment forms either by a fetish or the survival of struggle and pain throughout life. 

I would have fought. 

I would have bled and done my best to make sure I left that match as the NEW Xtreme Champion. Understanding the new rules in place, I was prepared to take on the world and build a hunt on Xtreme Island using the bones and skins I peel back from my victims. 

In this environment we are a step away from killers. We show no remorse, we give no hesitation and when we do, it more times than not puts us at a disadvantage. Now though? Now things change a bit don't they? Now we have rules to keep the violence at a minimum. 

There might not be chairs swinging but heads will still fall when I knock each of you to the head until you are tired.. 

If I'm being honest? I'm irritated but not at this match becoming Non Title in less than 3 Days before it is scheduled to take place. No, no, what irritates me is that Xavier Lux is booked in the Main Event, fighting for a Title that would have BEEN mine had I been given an opportunity at it.. 

Now, Relentless will be my One Year Anniversary. That means I have been in or around this company for an entire year. In that year, I have beaten most of the names found on Anarchy. Minus the LSMs and until recently, Ruby. 

Yet Lux has been here for how many matches and he is headlining THIS show for THAT Title? Make it make sense to me! 

Help me understand! 

See me? I've had ONE opportunity for a Contenders spot. That is it! I have not SEEN a Champion with their belt on the line across from me in a full YEAR being here.. 

Why is that? 

Is it because I lost to TK? Maybe because Vita gave me an L or that I lost in a Tag Match with Elijah Martin as my partner? LSM has mentioned it a few times. When I fought TK in my first official PPV Match here, it was a contender spot to the Xtreme Title that was on the line.. Funny ain't it? 

The ups and downs that can be found in XWF. I mentioned it against Ruby, I needed that win. I needed it because I felt something inside of ME that wasn't right. What was I doing wrong? 

Is it Karma? 

The way I look at it is that maybe it is karma. Maybe it's just the cards that have been dealt. It doesn't really matter because this jaw can take what you dish out.. These hands can offer you receipts when you stand with your chin held high standing with arms reach from me. If you can bleed and bend, I believe I have a shot at breaking you down for defeat. 

Did I want the Xtreme? I want to hit that first milestone. I want to be able to say that I was able to be a Champion in XWF because it is here that I now call home. Yet in my room, the wall for XWF trophies is empty. That could have changed in this match but I will settle for winning the match itself. I will find comfort in defeating the names that hold value on the Anarchy brand.

I have been ignored for Title shots that others seem to get consistently. Nickles had how many shots in a row at the Uni? Rumor has it, he is OCW bound now. Seems to be a trend forming there doesn't it? Both the consistency in those who get Title shots and those leaving to find pastures they have determined to be greener. 

The difference with me is that I don't want unearned title shots. I turned down a contract with AW where I was a Champion and as announced on Twitter? 

I am exclusively X-W-F! 

So since I cannot win a Title on the first show where I am officially exclusive? I will enter the building ready to make a Moment.. 

I will beat Ruby.

I will beat LSM.

I will climb Mt. Oswald and plant a fucking flag pole through his skull, figuratively of course! In doing this, I will declare this as MY crowning. I cannot be a Champion of Xtreme and Sarah Lacklan or whoever doesn't want me near an Anarchy Title match so here is my plan laid out in front of you. 

SEE it! 

Know it is coming..

After I win my match, I will head to the back. Kiss my girlfriend, maybe take a piss and grab a handful of goldfish. Then I will make my way BACK to the ring and it doesn't matter if it is Mastermind or Xavier Lux that stands as Champion.. I will enter that ring and lay them the FUCK out! 

On this show. In Phoenix, Arizona, I will put the heat up on them like they are being mugged in an alleyway.. They want to roll out the red carpet for Lux on Anarchy but when that red carpet rolls out, so does my dick and I'll be real quick to lift nuts, drop nuts right over their forehead as they lay dreaming inside the ring. Insert Smokey standing over Deebo because that's anyone who wants some, getting Knocked the FUCK Out come Anarchy! 

Have no concerns though because none of them will have to watch their backs because I am coming for their front. That's me trying to be Face.. I'm the good guy, remember?"

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-28-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-29-2022), Charlie Nickles (08-29-2022), Finn Kühn (08-28-2022), Mark Flynn (08-29-2022), Theo Pryce (08-29-2022), Unknown Soldier (08-28-2022)