Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Playing the game of life part 2: Playing the Game of Kings
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-26-2022, 04:33 PM

[Image: goth_banner.jpg]

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter three: My XWF debut

August 26th 2022

The shot opens up in a dark room except for one spotlight shining bright above a table with a red table cloth. On top of the table we see a chess board with the complete chess set, waiting for the first move to be made as we see the face of Goth emerge as he stares at the black chess pieces. The way of how the light is set up causes the eyes of Goth to be hidden as if it is a skull of a human being.

“Are you going to make a move??”

He says with a smile upon his face, he slowly leans his head back a little as that causes his face to vanish a little whereas only the silhouette of his face to remain visible.

“It’s so wonderful to know that people like you and me still play chess the way it should be played, in a physical fashion as well as being able to feel the tension between two human beings…. Not like some people would love to do by merely playing it on a screen and hold a controller in their hands…”

He says as his representation of him changes from a eerie smiling one towards a serious one with a sense of sadness. He leans a hand towards one of the pawns in front of him, knowing that he cannot make the first move until his “opponent” would have done. He lifts it up from the board as he lifts it slowly towards his face.

“How interesting a pawn truly is isn’t it?? The name of itself would assume to think of something weak as a peasant, perhaps an aspiring youngling to crave to become a knight…. But knowing that it has such a long way to go.”

He says as he slowly places the pawn back upon the spot that where it had stood prior, letting his fingers remain in contact with he base of the chess piece. Awaiting the first move from his opponent as if he would know that this specific pawn would be his first counter move no matter what.

“I have no problems with the modern society, where we prefer to remain at home instead of actually go out there and seek true competition. But I guess people can find that from behind the screen of their monitor, their tablet or smartphone?? Being able to have contact through microphones as if you are actually there with your opposition… while we all know that you are not. But I guess people have alienated each other, merely because people needed something new I suppose… but mostly because people are no longer motivated to get off their asses and find your talent. Oh and if you are going to be trying to explain it takes a talent to press some buttons?? Then I will tell you to f*** yourself.”

A sinister smile emerges upon his face as he leans forward more, the shadow that comes from his face covers part of the chess board, swallowing the pieces of the king and queen as well as the pawns in front of it.

A hand slowly emerges from the other side, placing the pawn on the opposite side, moving it a few steps ahead before pressing the button on the timer, to stop the time for the player with the white chess pieces. Goth gazes towards the board before turning it upwards towards the camera.
“Interesting move, something I prefer to face a human being in person then merely over the computer or even worse to play against a computer. Because let’s be honest. A computer will always make the same move, it will never adapt itself and before you know it you got it beat. Making you believe that you are now a great chess player, while it only motivate you to play against a computer version that is one level better. Gee, are we this easily bored people??”

Goth finally counters the move with the pawn that he had held a few moments ago, leaning back against the chair as he as well as the camera witnessing the next few moves afterwards without one word being said. Goth finally moves his queen to a position where he looks at the “opponent” that is hidden from the camera with a smile upon his face.

“I believe that’s checkmate wouldn’t you agree? Now tell me, does a computer screen or any other type of screen capable of presenting something similar and more importantly exciting?? Because I know it won’t be able to match anything similar to this….And I don’t care how great your graphics are…. Nothing beats the real deal.”

Goth sits back, smiling towards his “opponent” as the hand slowly moves towards the king, about to give up by placing the chess piece on its back, the universal sign of surrender as Goth extends its hand to stop the person.

“Now isn’t this exciting?? The mere fact that either you or me is forcing the other to give up. Is that capable when you play a computer game? Of course there, is. But how many of you have not screamed out of frustration before pressing the replay button and start all over again?? And yes, I have been young too, I have experienced the frustrations while playing my Atari game console and broke many of joysticks. But in the end, the interests faded into the things that I truly wanted… ”

He lets go off the hand as he watches the hand slowly placing the king on its back, accepting the victory over his “opponent”  as he grabs a glass of orange juice and leans back.

“I guess I won this one, now it is time to prove my first opponent in XWF that I will do the same inside the ring.”

He snickers as he swats the remaining pieces off the board, keeping his hand on top of the board as he leans towards the camera.

“I have to say how much I enjoyed your approach towards me Game Girl, it at least gives me the perspective that you came up with a concept that made sense. You at least thought about what you were going to say, explained what you meant instead of some dumb Extreme champion. A champion that assumes things, that sticks a finger inside her mouth before pointing it in the air to see what direction she will agree with next. There’s no character perspective. While with you? At least I know what I will be getting, at least you are approaching me with respect….yet leaving us all guessing whether you will agree with my words or not….  I guess that is something that Latina Submission Machina can pick up a thing or two from you.”

He chuckles as he loved on how he had given probs to one opponent and degraded the other. His hand is scratching the chess board as the expression upon his face is changing to a serious one.

“I admire to hear your vulnerability Game Girl, I admire the fact that you have the desire to rebound and prove your worth once more. And there’s where I want to tell u that I have been on a level for many of years that could only be levelled by only a few people. Do I say this because I have an arrogant nature???”

Goth rolls his eyes while smiling with a knowing look on his face.

“It’s merely expressing my opinion, just like you. I am here to sell myself to the world of the fans of XWF, to understand that there has been a great loss for this company until right now. The one piece of this chess board so to speak that has peaked the interest of those who had known, asking themselves the question of whatif??. Well ask no more, I am here… I just wonder whether they had asked themselves whether they wanted to see me vs. Game Girl. But then again, I love tobe surprised to the point that imay end up with a higher expectation than what I got for the current Extreme Champion”

“Because right now, I am at a loss. Right now I see so much potential and that is being thrown to a waste… and then there’s you. Such a shame that I may have to break a potential that I may have to break.”

Goth is smiling as he drops the pieces on the board, grabbing the piece of the white King that he had forced his opponent to submit to him.

“They say that chess is a game of kings, do you know why?? I know that in the golden age of European civilization of kings and queens that they believed that only kings could play this game. And sadly for all those fuckers that they were all wrong.”

He grins as he lifts the king closer to his face, letting the fingers of his free hand soflty caress the fabric of the chess piece.

“They call it the game of kings, because not everyone is capable to truly PLAY thig me and succeed. And before everyone gets all upset over me putting an emphasis on the word PLAY, is merely because everyone can put a piece like this elegant king and shove it across this damn board…. But never having a fucking clue what the hell he or she will do next. And then there’s the people that already know before even making a move that you have won.”

“It’s quite obvious how things will go this Saturday, the only question that I need to ask you is whether you are about to play… or whether you are truly going to try and PLAY. Because if you pick the wrong option, you will understand that I hate players that believe that they are Kings… Because kings are overrated these days, kings are no longer as important in life as this very king that wants to keep everybody happy. And so why Game girl? Why did you throw down the name of Chris Page? Is that something that this 20 year needs tob e worried about?? Get in line will ya, I respect the man. But until he has been in the ring with me one on one, yeah that’s right. Mano a mano, that’s all what I got left for him. Because there’s a difference to play a king and to BE the King, the King of Kings. Something that even HE dared to get noticed. Already I heard Latina Submission Machine being upset on him.”

“And you want me to worry about Chris Page?? Be worried about Goth, The King of Kings. The one man that CCPE is going to be wishing after I am done with his company to be under contract with the crew that he is so immense proud of. But I will take care of that on January next year when I will take on his golden goose, who has not stopped laying eggs since the match between me and Justin Yorke has been made.”

“But I need to apologize, apologizing for allowing my mind to be distracted from the challenge that is ahead of me this coming Saturday. XWF debut of Goth, the Kign of Kings. Vs. Game Girl, the girl that either has received the memo and has understood it. Because if you don’t understand or even don’t care to read it… I am going into this match I already know that I have won, that I have already placed you high upon a pedestal. Because there are kings and queens that represent the ways of success. And then there’s people like Latina Submission Machina. You got time until this Saturday to clear your mind little girl, educate yourself with he Game of the Kings and educate yourself on a valuable lesson. There’s no shame inlosing to a better person. It’s merely the prospect of being able to deal with a loss at the hands of greatness. Because if you do, I may just offer you the first ever XWF title defense where you will be forced to put down your king down on his back in front of you. Because there’s no other alternative possible… So just like you said last week… I see you Saturday Game Girl…”

With that Goth places the chess piece on its back, just like his opponent did after hehad beten her. He gets up and walks off as the shot slowly fades.

[Image: gothbanner2.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Goth's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-27-2022), Dolly Waters (08-27-2022), Game Girl (08-26-2022), Theo Pryce (08-27-2022)