Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Do you like the new design?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Daddy Nickleman, we love it!
25.00%
1 25.00%
No you rat bastard sumbitch, we hate this new belt!
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW BOB FREESTYLE BELT
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-25-2022, 03:02 AM

You like the new design I put on this bad boy? I swear to god a can of paint is all it takes to shine up any turd!

[Image: rough_draft.gif]

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-25-2022, 07:23 AM

Tommy, drinking some apple juice bottle, looks on the TV screen shaking his head.

"Welp, looks like this belt and division is going down the tubes, I hope he has fun with his new little trinket! I have a feeling that this belt will end up in either Big Preesh's bag or will be tossed in the bin... whatever happens first, ill be there to see this belt end up nowhere."
Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2022, 09:01 AM

Darren shows up bleeding. He is shaving his head with a cheese grater LIKE A FUCKING MAN.

Darren Dangerous: "Tommy Wish you are a pussy ass coward. I will literally kill you if we fight because you are a little boy and I am a grown ass man. All I drink is whisky and all I eat is PUSSY. And steak. And sometimes glass. Fight me you coward!"

Darren bleeds harder.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Darren Dangerous's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-25-2022), Finn Kühn (08-25-2022)
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-25-2022, 01:33 PM

(08-25-2022, 09:01 AM)Darren Dangerous Said: Darren shows up bleeding. He is shaving his head with a cheese grater LIKE A FUCKING MAN.

Darren Dangerous: "Tommy Wish you are a pussy ass coward. I will literally kill you if we fight because you are a little boy and I am a grown ass man. All I drink is whisky and all I eat is PUSSY. And steak. And sometimes glass. Fight me you coward!"

Darren bleeds harder.

In his sudden pursuit of shiny, EDWARD overheards a Dangerous boast.

"AH-HEM!"

"EDWARD STRONGEST WARRIOR!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Finn Kühn (08-25-2022)
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2022, 05:30 AM

Charlie ain't even Old School BOB like YA BOY right here is!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BIG PREESH's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-26-2022)
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2022, 07:23 AM

Darren gets in EDWARD's face and pulls out a floor length mirror.

The mirror scares and confuses EDWARD, and Darren takes advantage by smashing it over EDWARD's skull! EDWARD bleeds profusely, and Darren draws a dick n' balls in EDWARD's blood right on his chest.

Darren Dangerous: "Bitch."
Hate Post Like Post
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-26-2022, 11:49 AM

As EDWARD lay there in a pool of blood, he has time to reflect on his life, career, and how it all led him to this moment, where he now finds a dick and balls scribbled onto his chest in his own blood. 

Heavy do these thoughts weigh on EDWARD for hours, days, even weeks later. 

Eventually, EDWARD decides to cope with these feelings by writing a book titled, "EDWARD STILL STRONGEST WARRIOR" By EDWARD E. EDWARD.

After some Google searching at the public library of the topic, "How to self publish your book", EDWARD and his book found their way onto Amazon for $24.99!

After a few weeks of no sales, EDWARD placed the book on discount for $10!

Still, no takers. 

Eventually EDWARD would agree to add his book to the Prime reads list, meaning Prime members would be allowed to read it for free. 

A few months later someone FINALLY did, and when that happened, EDWARD's head grew even larger than it was before. 

Because now he was a published author who knew for a fact that SOMEONE read his book and if EDWARD, an uneducated caveman from an unknown and uncharted island, can conquer the literary battlefield without any prior training, then surely a seasoned hunter and warrior such as himself, could rise to the challenge of a man such as Darren Dangerous! 

"NOW THAT EDWARD STRONGEST BOOK MAKER, EDWARD READY TO PROVE HE STRONGEST WARRIOR! EDWARD WANT MATCH WITH BLOODY ROUND MAN!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-26-2022), Finn Kühn (08-26-2022)
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2022, 01:30 PM

Darren laughs like crazy because no one with a dick bigger than two inches reads or writes books. That shit's lame. There's only ever been two books that were good, one is Dracula and one is the Kama Sutra, which Darren has reenacted cover to cover with tons of broads.

Darren Dangerous: "Wow what a loser. Not only is there still a huge cock on your chest, with really well drawn balls, but you like books. What a chump. No girl will ever blow you if you read. They want real men who kill animals and get into bare knuckle fist fights at the bar. I'm gonna crush a bunch of glass and lay it on the ground, flip you onto it, then stick my nose up your ass and snort the glass right up your dick hole."

Darren pulls out a Yield sign, because the intersection he was closest to didn't have a Stop sign. It still hurts when you hit people with it so shut up.

He hits EDWARD so hard he gets AIDS of the face.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darren Dangerous's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-26-2022)