Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's how I see right through 'Venom'
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-31-2022, 12:18 AM

EN ROUTE TO PHOENIX, ARIZONA
VIA MIAMI, FLORIDA
MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET

Mastermind had just flown in from New Zealand, and had stopped in Miami, Florida, to pick up some of the Misfits.    He was en route to Phoenix, Arizona where Thursday Night Anarchy was to be.

On board walked the Manager of the Misfits, Antony the Jerk, and Scarlet the Hunteress.

Mastermind looked up from typing away on his computer.

"Hey Antony, where's Kris and Melanie?"

Antony sat down next to Mastermind.

"Kris is staying in Miami, and Melanie has her match against Vita Valenteen, on the Warfare in September,"

"Really, we're still two weeks out?"

"She wanted to get in early, I guess.    And Kris is just being Kris."

"What are you working on?"

"Something for my match on Anarchy, I'm just preparing it now, by the time we land I'll be able to put it all together,"

"Yeah, I've noticed that you have been busy,"

"All for a a good cause,"

Mastermind sat back and continued working on his special project.

Nicu Wing
Phoenix Hospital

Mastermind walked in front of a big glass window to see a whole room full of babies crying.  He turns to the camera.

"As promised 'Venom' Xavier Lux I am now about to tell you what I have been showing you for the last few weeks.    Take these babies behind me."

[Image: 1srh.gif]

"As I've done research on you, Venom, it's come to my attention that I can see through you.  Let me explain.  These newborn babies behind us, are crying because all they want is food, dressed and to be loved.  They don't know anything about the world.  But you do don't you Venom.
  You are hungry to go from one wrestling company to another because you know what you have done in the past is that you learnt from your mistakes, and you eat others who aren't so knowledgable alive.
  So I see right through you, 'Venom',"

Mastermind snaps his fingers and the scene is now outside a classroom of children, learning.  Mastermind looks inside and whispers to the camera.

[Image: 30c12bcfe699827a90993ac69d2841e4.jpg]

"As you can see these kids are no longer babies, so they can feed themselves and sometimes look after themselves but they are still learning.  I see through you Venom.  You've learned how to feed, and now you've learned how to take care of yourself, all you want to do now is absorb what you are learning so that you put it into action, and come against opponents who do not know how to come at you.  But I can because I can clearly see right through your facade."

Mastermind clicks his fingers again, and everything disappears and then reappears outside another room, this time of college students.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Y5sC5cajJDZu1ZusZuY...g&usqp=CAU]

"As you can see these kids are almost adults.  Still craving to get the knowledge to get them into the business or jobs that they crave and want to create, just like you, 'Venom',  you've taken what you learned and taken mistakes that have gone your way and learned how to deal with your opponents.  You crave wanting to be the best, you crave titles, and you crave wins.  That's how I see right through you.  But hey we have one last stop."

Mastermind clicks his fingers again and everything disappears.  Everything reappears outside of a room where someone is in, drumming away.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kkd2r4jwi3m6hdnev5...y.gif&ct=g]

"The one thing that I learned about you early on, 'Venom', is that you are a lot like me, we are good at keeping records, mind you I think you need to update yours, they are a little behind the 8 ball if you know what I mean.    We both love to live to the beat of our very own drums.  But here's where it gets real interesting 'Venom',"

Mastermind holds up his Anarchy title.

[Image: PagksUn.png]

"I have the Anarchy title, and you don't, but you want it...... no.....I know you crave it.
  You want it so bad.    You fucked up getting your hands on the Television Title, on Savage, that there's a small part of me, that thinks you are going to fuck this opportunity up, too. 

"That's how and why I see right through you 'Venom' Xavier Lux, maybe you have gotten to this stage in career, where titles don't matter, don't lie to me or your fans 'Venom'.  We know you want a title here in the XWF, you wouldn't be here otherwise.    Maybe you got stage fright on Saturday night, and maybe just maybe you'll get stage fright again Thursday.  But here's the crux, 'Venom'.    You've come against a competitor who sees right through you and knows how to beat you, and you, sir, are panicking.
  Just a very little bit.  You won't get this off of me, Thursday, because the timing isn't right.  Will it ever be?"

Mastermind starts smiling his infamous smirk before chuckling, and nods at the camera, and the camera feed fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-31-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (08-31-2022)