Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Vita Valenteen
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2022, 06:51 PM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The feed goes live to the XWF Universe, and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs is seen sitting on a steel chair, looking so angry.

"Yo, Vita.    Vita, Vita, Vita.    I have been waiting for a response for like a week now, and I'm very apoplectic that you are now hanging out with that bitch Dolly Waters.  What is it that she got over you?  I want a match, and I want one when I say.  So you are going to dish me for Wishy Washy Waters, so therefore I am going to make you pay for dishing me in the first place.  Enough's enough.

"You are still my number one idol, but that doesn't mean anything with the apoplectic rage that I am currently in.

Vita gets up, grabs the steel chair, and drags it making a very loud noise, out of the Communications room.

[Image: misfits.png]

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-21-2022, 10:49 AM

It took a very long time before Mel's last video hit Vita's google news feed, because ya know... It wasn't really news worthy. It did eventually hit though, perhaps due to a follow up being released the day prior. 

At this point, Vita had seen them both, and after viewing the newest two, Vita was left with many thoughts that she expressed verbally. 

In a video that she uploaded onto Daily Motion. 

As unlisted!

Vita: "Who in the heck expects to carry on a conversation via randomly uploading videos on the internet?"

"Well, they do call her CrayZee!"

"It IS pretty crazy to go around threating a vampire with a... Steel chair of all things!"

"It's also pretty crazy how she stares at me across from catering whenever we're in the same area!"

"Girl, you give me the creeps! No offense!"

"Okay, you said Warfare. Dolly's busy that night and it turns out I'm free. I might as well tackle this now, but only under one condition."

"If I win, you and The Misfits must leave me AND Dolly alone. No creepy text. No notes in our lockers. No threats of weapon related violence. No talking to us. No looking at us. Just, like... Go away? I'm not saying LEAVE the XWF, though I wouldn't complain if you did. I'm just saying leave US alone."

"I'll await your response."

"Make it timely!" 😏

Eh, maybe this upload is a test of Mel's stalker levels more than anything else. If she doesn't issue a response within a day or two, Vita will just find and address her in person... 

Eh, on second thought, maybe she'll just send a pigeon. She's taken an interest in them since becoming the plumpest of them all. 
Hate Post Like Post
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-21-2022, 08:49 PM

COMMUNICATION ROOM
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The camera fades into the communication room to see a very happy smiling Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs sitting on her steel chair, clapping her hands

She stops for a second and clears her throat.

"Now you know how frustrating it gets while waiting to hear about something.

"I will be perfectly happy to take that match on Wednesday Night Warfare, but here's the thing I don't get.

"Why do you think the rest of the Misfits had anything to do with this, they don't care about you as much as I do, Vita.  I AM you number 1 idol.  You may be hanging out with the wrong crowd as of late, like Wishy Washy Waters, but that's your choice.  Mastermind doesn't care about you, he's already made a statement by beating you once, you don't have anything he wants anymore, so he has just moved on.

"As for me, I just want a match with my number 1 idol.  That's all I care about.  I guess I have to be okay about that stipulation, by having to leave you alone, should I lose.  You need me Vita, you just don't know it.  Yet.    So which Warfare would you like it at?  It has to be 3 whole promos too.    Leave Wishy Washy Waters at home to do her laundry, and I'll be even more happier.    See you soon, Vita.
You are my hero."

Melanie squeals as she gets up, and heads towards the door.  Something makes her stop, and she turns back around, and walks back to the chair, she picks it up, and folds it together, before once again making her way back off camera, this time by skipping.
Hate Post Like Post