Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Active Roster » XWF Roster Pages / Move Lists
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WARFARE: Our Main Bi-Weekly Show Prince Adeyemi formerly Isaiah King
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-16-2022, 11:55 PM

[Image: vQYt0Ev.png]

The ear-shattering guitar rift of "Black out the Sun" blares through the speakers as the crowd erupts onto their feet. Half scream in adoration while the other choruses into boos. Spotlights center onto the top of the stage as fire erupts from either side of the curtain. As the flames settle, Prince Adeyemi walks out, eyes shifting from the floor to the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, weighing in 202 pounds, at a height of 6 foot 3 inches...
Hailing from the great borough of Harlem, New York City!
He is your Kingslayer, Prince Adeyemi!"

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown
I wanna watch your fortress crumble down

And when the witching hour sounds
I will be the one to count you down

Now that my backs against the wall
I have to fight to stop the fall
Don't need your approval, I will rise above"

He drops into a squat, leaning to the left and the right, stretching his legs out.

"I will not be denied, your kingdom come!"

The Prince leaps into the air as the crowd echoes "Your kingdom come!". He walks down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and rushing to the opposite side. Leaping onto the first and second rope, he throws a fist into the air as his fans cheer for him. Dropping off the ropes, he leans against them and awaits the bell.

Code:
[align=center][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPhZQA34-4[/video][/align]

The ear-shattering guitar rift of "Black out the Sun" blares through the speakers as the crowd erupts onto their feet. Half scream in adoration while the other choruses into boos. Spotlights center onto the top of the stage as fire erupts from either side of the curtain. As the flames settle, Prince Adeyemi walks out, eyes shifting from the floor to the ring.

[align=center][color=#F551FF]"Ladies and Gentlemen, weighing in 202 pounds, at a height of 6 foot 3 inches...
Hailing from the great borough of Harlem, New York City!
He is your Kingslayer, Prince Adeyemi!" [/color][/align]

[align=center][i]"Heavy is the head that wears the crown
I wanna watch your fortress crumble down

And when the witching hour sounds
I will be the one to count you down

Now that my backs against the wall
I have to fight to stop the fall
Don't need your approval, I will rise above"[/i][/align]

He drops into a squat, leaning to the left and the right, stretching his legs out.

[align=center][i]"I will not be denied, your kingdom come!"[/i][/align]

The Prince leaps into the air as the crowd echoes "Your kingdom come!". He walks down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and rushing to the opposite side. Leaping onto the first and second rope, he throws a fist into the air as his fans cheer for him. Dropping off the ropes, he leans against them and awaits the bell.

[Image: 2UmgZDl.png]
[Image: RDhQ1Qb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post