Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 08-13-22
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2022, 05:39 AM

08-13-2022

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

CRYPTO.COM ARENA

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

THUNDER KNUCKLES
- vs -
DOLLY WATERS
X-TREME RULES MATCH - SAVAGE RULES

SAVANNAH KNIGHTLEY
- vs -
ASH QUINN
STANDARD MATCH - 1 RP

CENTURION
- vs -
"THE DARK WARRIOR"
MICHEAL GRAVES
CAGE MATCH - ESCAPE - NO PINFALL - 1 RP

RAION KIDO
- vs -
ANGIE VAUGHN
- vs -
RING MASTER
STANDARD SINGLES - NON TITLE - 1 RP

MARK FLYNN
- vs -
CHARLIE NICKLES
XTREME RULES MATCH - SAVAGE RULES

XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
JENNY MYST©
- vs -
BOBBY BOURBON
SAVAGE RULES - STANDARD MATCH - HAIR - vs - HAIR

HHL: XWF Universe! Welcome to Saturday Night Savage! We are coming to you live from the Crypto.com Arena in Beautiful Los Angeles, California! And we’re heading into the most exciting part of the XWF year! We are on the ROAD TO RELENTLESS!

PIP: It’s like Christmas for wrestling fans, Heather. But instead of getting presents, we get wrestlers working harder than ever to put on the performances of their lives!

HHL: A present in-and-of-itself, Pip. With so much electricity in the air, with so much undecided until Relentless Weekend, ANYTHING could happen tonight and I am excited for the possib-

HHL: …*sigh*

PIP: YES! YES! YOU ARE BEARING WITNESS TO THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS OF OUR TIME!

The curtain bursts open as Flynn strolls through. He’s got on his suit and his sunglasses. His Tag Title is resting on his left shoulder. And in his right hand, he’s got the Cannabis Cup. He lifts it for the Los Angeles crowd. They naturally boo.

PIP: There he is, Heather! The Winner of the First-Ever Cannabis Cup! A tournament featuring 32 of the best wrestlers across the entire wrestling industry! Only one of them could win and that man is MARK FLYNN!

HHL: And knowing Flynn, he will NEVER let us hear the end of it.

Flynn strokes his chin, as if surprised by the boos. He sticks his index finger in the air, and sticks his finger in his mouth, whistling!

Suddenly, from behind the curtain, a red wagon is pushed out! And wheeling it around is the North Korean War Criminal, in his camo and sporting a pair of sunglasses himself!

Inside the wagon, there’s the WarGames Sole Survivor Trophy, a smaller trophy for WarGames Coach of the Year, NK’s Tag-Team Championship Belt, NK’s plaque for Superstar of the Month, a bed of cash (totalling to $2.5 million)...

And a slip of looseleaf paper that says ‘2022 XWF Tag-Team of the Year…’

‘(presumptive)’.

PIP: Haha! Oh come on, Heather! Even you, with your #fakenews bias have to admit Flynn and NK have racked up an absurd amount of accolades in the last two weeks!

HHL: Of course I do. In the month of July, Mark Flynn and the North Korean War Criminal won combined the biggest cross-promotional wrestling tournament in the wrestling industry AND the biggest annual elimination match the XWF hosts.

PIP: YES! THANK YOU!

HHL: And they did it with heavy interference from Chris Page AND a handful of Raion Kido’s tights!

PIP: Stop talking, Heather. It just makes you look like a sore loser.

Flynn and NK stroll confidently down the ramp, wagon in tow, their spoils nearly spilling over the top.

As boos rain down on the pair, they carefully lift the wagon under the bottom rope and push it into the ring.

Flynn’s already got a microphone and is basking in wave after wave of hatred from the sold-out crowd.

”Wow.”

“I’ve been in this business. For ten LOOOOOOOOONG years.”

“Ten. Difficult. Trying. Years.”

“Ask anybody in the back. This game takes something from you. It’s not easy to go out week-after-week, dumping everything you have into this sport… Every drop of blood, every bead of sweat, every ounce of your fucking soul… And then to turn around and find more to give the next week.”

HHL: …Hmm, surprisingly somber speech from Mark Flynn.

“So, for me to win on the biggest stage possible. For me to battle against the most-celebrated talent the wrestling industry has to offer and to come out on top…”

“All I can say is…”

Flynn nods thoughtfully… Before grinning.

”I FUCKING CALLED IT. I TOLD EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU SLACKJAWED IDIOTS THAT I WAS THE BEST TALENT TO EVER LACE FUCKING BOOTS IN A WRESTLING RING.”

The boos immediately start raining down even harder than they came before.

”YOU FUCKING TASTELESS PEASANTS WOULDN’T KNOW GOOD WRESTLING IF IT BIT YOU ON THE FUCKING FACE! I WRESTLED IN DUBAI IN FRONT OF THE BIGGEST CROWD IN WRESTLING HISTORY AND THEY SAT ON THEIR FUCKING HANDS AND DIDN’T MAKE A SOUND WHEN I MADE MY ENTRANCE! AND I PROVED THOSE FUCKING MORONS WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!”

HHL: …Clearly, this moment is serving some catharsis for Mark Flynn. Still harboring some obvious resentment for the lack of enthusiasm he received in the United Arab Emirates.

PIP: Can you blame him, Heather? Flynn just definitively silenced all of his critics when he 1. Beat Corey Smith, the man who cashed in on his Relentless match last year. 2. Proved himself better than 31 other more-celebrated wrestlers in the industry, many of whom were on year-end Top 10 lists that omitted Flynn?

HHL: …When you put it like that, I can see his point. Flynn’s just also the most irritating human being I’ve ever heard speak.

PIP: The truth is unpleasant to some, Heather. I’d recommend taking a look in the mirror during the next commercial, Heather.

HHL: …Maybe second-most irritating.

”AND NOT ONLY THAT! But after rigorous training! My STUDENT (...and partner…) won the entire WarGames match!”

NK steps forward, lifting the WarGames trophy, glowing with enthusiasm.

”And he basically won the whole thing single-handedly!”

NK squints and shakes his head. He leans over the mic.

”Well, no, it was a team effort! The Vision of True Korea made manifest! And without Comrades Calypso, GameGirl and Hanari Carnes...”

“Fuckin’ Spare Me.” Flynn says reeling back the microphone. He jabs a finger into NK’s chest. ”My Boy! (with significant coaching and guidance from me), ELIMINATED THREE OTHER COMPETITORS! AND PINNED THE CURRENT UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!”

The crowd boos more. NK seems conflicted: he is delighted to receive praise under any circumstances, but seems irked that Flynn’s narrative minimizes the role his teammates played.

”And with 195 days since we won our titles, NK and I have been having the greatest FUCKING YEAR a Tag-Team can have. We’re going into Relentless the undisputed most dominant force in the history of this company… OF THIS BUSINESS.”

Flynn grins, reaching into the Cup… Retrieving a contract, with a large signature reading ‘Theo Pryce’.

”And on that note, I would like to FORMALLY and OFFICIALLY declare my intent to ca-

”SSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCCCCCCCCCCEE I’M A BAAASSSTTTAAAAAARD”

The crowd boos as Charlie Nickles appears on the entrance ramp, singing along to his own entrance music.

”I liiiiiiiiiiive in thiiiiiiis dirty dreeaaammmm….or should I say Flynn’s nightmare?”

Mark Flynn and NKWC look agitated in the ring as The Nickleman starts strolling on down.

HHL: “Now what the hell is Charlie doing out here?!”

PC: “He’s coming out here to annoy, to pester, and to squawk! It’s his whole brand by this point!”

With a big grin on his face, Charlie slides underneath the bottom rope and into the ring with the tag-team champions. When Charlie pops up to his feet he brings the microphone to his lips and is met with a standing ovation of boos.

”Now hold your fucking horses Mark Flynn, your intent to challenge for this and that can wait another ten fucking years! Just ask the people, no one wants you to headline SHIT at Relentless, isn’t that right folks?”

Charlie Nickles turns back to the crowd as he anticipates their reaction. Much to his surprise, the crowd seems to go wild at the idea of a Flynn vs Kido main event! Charlie’s eys go wide and he looks flustered as he turns back to Mark Flynn.

Well fuck them, it’s not about what they want! It’s about what I want, it’s always been about what I want! If you want to step between me and Kido, Mark Flynn, then I’ll have to do you like I did that PUSSY War Criminal!

Charlie Nickles points to Crim’ before running his finger across his neck. NK seethes with anger and gestures wildly, but Flynn steps between the two to prevent any further action.

I’m leaving you DEAD in that ring tonight, Flynn- just like I did to Crim’s career. DEAD!

Flynn adjusts the belt on his shoulder.

”Suuuuuuuure, Chuck. NK’s career is DEAD. The guy who JUST WON WARGAMES.”

The crowd peps up a little bit, wooing, possibly just to spite the Nickleman.

”The Guy WHO JUST PINNED RAION KIDO! That guy’s career is dead!”

The crowd starts wooing. NK… seems like he’s having difficulty with Flynn’s thick American sarcasm.

”Kinda like you spent all week panicking with TK about how nobody wants MARK FLYNN versus RAION KIDO!”

The crowd reaches a full fever pitch. That’s the thing they want.

”I SAID…

Flynn climbs to the middle turnbuckle.

”WHO THE HELL WANTS MARK FLYNN VERSUS RAION KIDO?!?!?”

The crowd doubles their volume! Triples even!

PIP: Listen to the electricity in the air! The fans are excited at the possibility of Flynn and KIDO main eventing Relentless!

HHL: Very much so, Pip! …Though, I wonder how much of that enthusiasm is because they think Flynn will lose.

Flynn hops back down.

”So, let’s sum-up this week for you, Chuck.”

[orange]”You’ve been wrong about EVERY SINGLE THING that you’ve spewed out your stupid gob this week. Most of all, the idea that ANYONE wants to see THE NICKLEMAN MAIN EVENT RELENTLESS!”

In a suprise, the crowd gets equally loud!

HHL: This crowd might just love potential match announcements!

PIP: Or maybe they just like cheering?

Flynn’s face grimaces at the cheering crowd.

”Oh, who the fuck asked you?”

Flynn spins back around to NIckles.

”Chuck. Better men than you have tried to get between ME and WHAT I WANT. And when you step in that ring tonight with me, I will do what Alias couldn’t. What Raion Kido couldn’t. I will PERMANENTLY…

PUT.

YOU.

DOWN.

Flynn tosses down the microphone as he and NK both step-up to Chuck. Chuck seems eager to gets things started now and the Tag champs start jaw-jacking, trying to get the hot-headed Nickleman to throw the first swing.

All of a sudden, security moves in from the ramp! About six… No, eight! Wow, TEN XWF Security personnel, with XWF Enforcer Tommy Gunn barking orders, starting heading toward the ring.

PIP: Whoa, security? What’s going on here, Heather?

HHL: We’re receiving word from the back that… Theo Pryce HIMSELF is trying to preserve these two from coming to blows… Until the main event of course. Given that it’s likely one of these two might challenge Raion Kido at the biggest show of the year, I’m sure the business-savvy Pryce would wrap them both in cellophane if the technology were there…

Flynn and NK are bordered by security, who pressure them back to the corner… The same thing happens to NIckles… But the two keep talking, getting more and more heated, despite the security surrounding them, directing them to hit the showers.

HHL: We might be headed for a meltdown! Folks, watching at home, don’t touch that dial. We’ve got Flynn versus NIckles! We’ve got the Universal Champion in action! We’ve got matches all night long! SAVAGE IS TONIGHT!

Twenty midgets with sparkers in both hands held as high as their little arms can reach, line both sides of the entrance ramp. Thunder Knuckles walks out an arrogant smile emblazoned on his face, and bobbing his head back and forth to the music. The sparkers ignite as he walks past the midgets. Once Thunder Knuckles is down to the ring he rolls under the bottom rope and in one movement he pops up to his feet. With his back turned towards the camera, he raises his right fist in defiance. As soon as his fist goes up, counterfeit XBUX with Thunder Knuckles' face on them falls onto the crowd.

The arena spotlights rush up toward the ceiling and Waters appears under the XTron. She marches to the beat of Ode To Joy, the crowd roaring, her gaze set squarely on the squared circle. She climbs through the ropes and takes the center of the ring. Raising a single fist into the air.

THUNDER KNUCKLES
- vs -
DOLLY WATERS
X-TREME RULES MATCH - SAVAGE RULES

The crowd roars as the match is officially underway as TK and Dolly stare across the ring from each other. Dolly rallies the crowd while TK points, laughs, and gives her a jerk-off hand motion which gets a middle finger from Dolly! They walk out and circle each other, and on the lock up TK immediately thumbs Dolly in the eye before immediately hurling her through the ropes and sending her out to the arena floor. Ole’ Tee-Kay rushes and bounces off the ropes, he gains a full head of steam where he lands a Topie Suicidia over the top rope crashing on top of Dolly taking both of them down to the floor!

PIP: The angile former Xtreme Champion is throwing caution to the wind early!

TK pops back up to his feet first where he picks up Dolly and looks to drive her into the ring post! Dolly puts on the breaks, drives a side elbow into the ribs breaking TK’s grip and sends him bouncing off the ring post face first! TK bounces off the ringpost where he crumbles down to the floor! Dolly heads to the time keeper where she snatches the ring bell!

HHL: Dolly isn’t here to play nice!

Dolly comes back around the time keepers area while measuring TK who is nearing his feet! He slowly starts to spin around where Dolly lunges and rings TK’s bell with the bell flooring TK like a ton of bricks to a thunderous ovation from the crowd! Dolly holds up the ring bell before throwing it down on top of TK! She climbs up on the ring apron where she sets sail with a Frog Splash crashing down upon the former Xtreme Champion!

The crowd is on fire as Dolly picks TK up off the floor and hurls him into the ring.

She immediately climbs up on the ring apron where she starts scaling the turnbuckles climbing up to the top rope! Her eyes are on the prize as TK lays on the mat looking up at the lights. He rolls over to his stomach and starts pushing himself up off the mat. Dolly looks to a Meteora that TK counters into a sitout Powerbomb! He makes a cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Dolly kicks out!

PIP: What a counter by Thunder Knuckles! It almost led to an early victory.

HHL: Ya know, how the hell are these two going to coexist with that Mixer they’re talking about?

PIP: Your guess is as good as mine.

TK is the first to his feet where he picks Dolly up and sends her crashing into a set of buckles. TK charges in after her with a lariat driving her back into the buckles! Dolly staggers out from the corner before face planting into the mat. TK shifts his attention to the top turnbuckle where he removes the padding! He turns his attention back toward Dolly where he snatches her by both legs and catapults her toward the exposed buckle! Dolly lands on the middle rope! She hops up to the top rope before coming off with a flying clothesline taking down TK!

Dolly makes the lateral press!

1!!

2!!

THR…

TK escapes with a kick out! Dolly immediately takes a mount position and starts hammering down with right hands to TK! She lands five or six shots as the crowd roars with approval upon each shot landed! Dolly gets back to her feet where she picks TK up by his lucious locks! She runs him toward the exposed buckle looking to drive him head first! TK puts on the brakes with his hands on the ropes!

TK elbows Dolly in the ribs breaking her grasp.

He takes her into the ropes before looking to send her over the top rope with a lariat! Dolly counters as she sends TK over the top rope and crashing down onto the floor with a back body drop! Dolly rolls out to the floor where she reaches under the ring pulling out a Kendo Stick wrapped in Barbed Wire!

PIP: Well this just took an unexpected turn.

HHL: Hell hath no fury like a Dolly scorned.

Dolly waits for TK to get to his feet where he turns around, Dolly cracks TK in the ribs with the barbed wire wrapped Kendo stick tearing at his shirt as it doubles him over and allows her to his a White Russian Leg Sweep on the floor with the Kendo Stick! The shards of Barbed Wire rip into the chin and throat of TK! Dolly is the first back to her feet where she tosses the kendo stick in the ring. Dolly turns her attention back toward TK where she decides to climb up on the ring apron where she delivers a moonsault only to have TK pull up the knees and drive them into her midsection!

TK checks under his chin wiping the blood away before reaching under the ring apron where he pulls out two light tubes that are taped together with black tape.

TK sizes up Dolly as gets herself back up to her feet. The crowd tries to warn her but she turns around and walks right into TK using the Light Tubes like a baseball bat cracking a walnut brain of Robert Main, and shatters the light tubes across the right side of Dolly’s face knocking her down to the floor. TK holds up the remain ends of the tubes in his hand.

”HOME RUN!

PIP: Dear god! Dolly Waters has been busted open!

HHL: Neither one of these two are going to be the same again!

TK uses the jagged end of the light tube as he starts jabbing it repeatedly into the forehead of Waters cutting her open further! TK tosses the end of the tube shattering it before he stands back up to his feet. He picks up the very bloody Waters and hurls her into the ring before sliding in after her making a cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Dolly kicks out!

PIP: Dolly’s bleeding all over the place!

TK rolls back out to the floor where he reaches under the ring pulling out a staple gun! TK slides back into the ring where he holds up the staple gun for all to see. He starts to make his way to Dolly who has worked her way to one knee and before TK can do any damage Dolly lands a low blow! The crowd roars as TK drops the staple gun as he falls back into the ropes! Dolly wipes the blood from her face while stepping up to her feet. She runs toward TK and starts hammering him with forearm shots to the jaw! She takes TK by the hair and drives him face-first off the exposed turnbuckle!

The crowd roars as TK bounces off the exposed buckle which busts him open!

TK crumbles to his knees as the crowd roars louder for Dolly who picks up the staple gun! She comes up behind TK where she grabs him by the hair! Dolly uses the Staple Gun to staple into the forehead of TK! She pulls the trigger on the gun! She pulls it a second time! A third time! A fourth time!

HHL: Dolly is stapling the skull of Thunder Knuckles!

She cracks TK across the back of the head with the Staple Gun knocking him down to the mat! Dolly rolls him over making a cover hooking the inside leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

TK escapes with a kickout to a gasp from the crowd! Dolly can’t believe it as she gets back to her feet, blood pouring down the side of her face. She lets out a primal scream that rallies the crowd even louder for her while she calls for RUNNING WATERS!

PIP: Dolly Waters is looking for the the knock out shot!

HHL: If she can land this it’s going to be over!

TK struggles but begins to work his way to his knees. Dolly rushes toward TK looking for RUNNING WATERS! TK ducks out of the way! Dolly bounces off the ropes as TK gets to his feet, ducking a Dolly running clothesline, TK bounces off the near side while Dolly bounces off the far side where they take each other down with a double clothesline!

Both opponents get up to their feet slowly, Dolly looking a little worse for wear after that clothesline. She stumbles around a bit trying to clear the cobwebs when TK comes out of no where like a rabid monkey that's just been let out of his cage and tackles Dolly to the ground before hitting her with a violent backhand to the face.

TK then gets up to his feet and circles his opponent before placing a random steel chair on the ground right underneath Dolly's legs. TK then reaches down and grabs Dolly by the foot and then hitting his "devastating" finisher the Thunder Strike!!! A foot DDT that damn near separates the foot from the leg. Or so we are lead to believe.

TK then slinks down and covers Dolly for the pin.

3!!!

WINNER - Thunder Knuckles

HHL: A hard fought match between these two, I really thought Dolly might pull off the upset over the recent Xtreme Champ but it wasn't meant to be.

Ash skips onto the stage as the song begins, she looks around with her hand above her eyes bent at the waist. Once the music starts in again she prances around the stage. When the refrain kicks in she claps her hands over her head skipping down to the ring as strobes flash in time to the beat. Stepping up to the apron she does the splits sliding under the ropes. As the song continues she mounts the turn buckle creepy smile on her face and waves like a little girl.

PC: "She creeps me out, Heather. She used to be kinda hot, but now? Just creepy."

HHL: "You always judge women by their looks, Pip, and that's why you're forever alone! Ash Q is a great woman with a big heart, you just have to get to know her!"

PC: "You sure about that?"

HHL: "Nope, but I'm hopeful!"

Savannah Knightley saunters down to the ring sexily, to much catcalling and fanfare from the men in the crowd.

PC: "Now THAT'S a sexy woman! Do you think I have a chance with her tonight, Heather?"

HHL: "Probably not, because you're a little manlet."

PC: "....."

SAVANNAH KNIGHTLEY
- vs -
ASH QUINN
STANDARD MATCH - 1 RP

The bell rings as Ash and Savannah stand across from each other in opposite corners! Both women are short and thin, but plump in all the right places. Some of the men in the front row whistle and holler as they anticipate the catfight that's about to go down. Savannah and Ash begin circling each other in that room, talking some mild shit back and forth, before the two suddenly tie up in the middle of the ring! Ash, being the slightly larger woman, is able to take an immediate advantage and she starts forcing Knightley to back up.

HHL: "Not sure a tie up fits Knightley's gameplan tonight, she'll want to be fast, mobile, and agile! And most importantly, she's going to want to get airborne! No disrespect to Knightley, but Ash might be just a little more polished in the brawl n' box game!"

PC: "I just want Savannah on top of me!"

HHL: "You disgust me, Pip."

Ash eventually pushes Knightley so hard that the slightly smaller woman is forced all the way back into her starting turnbuckle. Savannah looks shocked by this development as she starts looking around with wide eyes and an open mouth- a classic Savannah Knightley look.

Ash Q starts sauntering up to Savannah Knightley, who is still standing in the turnbuckle looking shocked. Ash hits Knightley with a casual slap across the face that is sure to leave a big red mark. Ash follows this up with a big ol' elbow to the jaw that draws a mouthful of blood and forces Savannah to take a seat in the corner! Ash then brings her boot up to Knightley's throat and begins constricting her airways, causing the referee to slowly start counting! At a 4 count Ash lets her boot slip off Knightley's throat as she walks away to the center of the ring, working the crowd up into a lather with each and every step.

HHL: "This match has been all Ash Quinn so far! She's putting that tiny size advantage she has over Savanah to exceptionally good use!"

PC: "Savannah's going to need to change the momentum up in this one, and she's gotta do it quick! I don't want her pretty face to get any more bruises!"

Savannah gasps for air as she pulls herself up to a standing position with the help of the ropes. Knightley wipes away a smidge of blood from her mouth before looking down at the stain on her skin intently. Then, she lifts her gaze up to stare directly into the eyes of Ash Quinn, who is currently laughing at her from the center of the ring.

HHL: "The disrespect is palpable here!"

PC: "I wish I could palpate something here!"

HHL: "Jesus, you're insufferable tonight..."

Knightley shakes her head from side to side as she collects her bearings. Then, Ash Quinn begins to mock and taunt her. The crowd goes crazy at this level of disrespect, and so does Savannah Knightley! The hottest slut in the XWF charges straight for Ash Quinn, ducking under a clothesline attempt, before bouncing back off the ropes and kicking Ash Quinn in the back of the head! The force from the dropkick sends Ash running all the way to the ropes, and then over them!

PC: "Ash Quinn just got kicked to the outside!"

HHL: "But wait, what's Savannah doing now?!"

Knightley kips back up to her feet and embraces the roaring crowd for one second. Then, she sprints back to the ropes before bouncing off them and charging across the ring. Just as Ash Quinn is pulling herself up outside, Savannah Knightley is leaping over the top rope with a SUICIDE DIVE!

It connects!

Both women fall to the ground after the impact!

HHL: "A PERFECT SUICIDE DIVE! FROM SAVVANAH KNIGHTLEY! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT?!"

PC: "I would have, Heather, because hot girls can do anything they want!"

A few second pass and then we see Savannah coming to life. She picks herself up with the assistance of the ringside barrier before she walks back over to Ash and starts stomping her back with furious kicks, one right after the other! After the referee counts a few more seconds towards the count out, Knightley picks up Ash Quinn by the hair before literally dragging her to the ring and sliding her body under the bottom rope.

Instead of following Ash into the squared circle, Savannah climbs up the ringside apron before running over to the nearest turnbuckle. Once she's there Savannah begins climbing it, and within a few seconds she's perched on the top rope like some sort of bird of prey. Ash Quinn, meanwhile, is laying flat on her back near the edge of the ring.

HHL: "What does Savannah have planned here?"

PC: "I think she's planning to end Ash's night!"

Savannah plays to the crowd for a few seconds before leaping off the top rope and contorting her body around in a 630 Senton! Savannah lands right atop Ash, accompanied by a nasty thumping noise as their bodies meet!

PC: "LOOK OUT BELOW!"

HHL: "Savannah Knightley just hit her trademark move!"

PC: "This match is over, it has to be!"

Knightley flips Quinn over before hooking the leg and stretching out across her torso. The referee drops to the mat and makes the count!

1!

2!!

3!!!

WINNER - Savannah Knightley

Savannah leaps off of Quinn's body and begins excitedly jumping up and down before the referee raises her hand in victory. Knightley's theme music plays through the PA system once more as she steps out of the ring with one more victory under her belt.

HHL: "What a big win for Savannah Knightley! She's really starting to put some impressive wins together. First she beat Vita Valenteen in the best underdog showing in Anarchy's history, and now she's scoring big wins on Saturday Night Savage! The sky might just be the limit for Knightley if she keeps working hard and improving her game! What did you think of tonight's action, Pip?"

PC: "I like the way she jiggles when she jumps."

HHL: "Disgusting, Pip."

The Tag-Team Champs’ Locker Room.

Flynn is peering into his locker, comparing a lead pipe and a barbed wire 2-by-4, like he’s a golfer choosing between a 9-iron and a pitching wedge. He tests the two by swinging one and then the other.

NK is sitting on the bench, rubbing his knees nervously.

Flynn sets down the pipe, and briefly his eyes catch the War Criminal.

“...You good, bud?”

NK peers up, grinning crookedly.

“Ah. Yes, of course, Mark Flynn. The Glorious Leader blesses every step on my journey! I am assured success…”

Flynn scoffs, irritatedly turning back to his weapon selection. “Blah, blah, yeah, yeah…”

“However, I feel a twinge of… nervousness when… RISK presents its ugly head.”

Flynn’s ears perk.

…He pauses, nodding, setting the weapons back into the locker.

He takes a seat next to his tag partner… And… awkwardly (and clearly uncomfortably) rests a hand on the Korean’s shoulder.

The Korean peers down at Flynn’s hand like its an alien spacecraft.

“NK. ‘Risk’ is a part of this job. If you’re not willing to put what you’ve EARNED on the line, there’s no reward to reap.”

…There’s a twinkle in NK’s eye. One of determination!

“Of course! You’re 100% correct, Mark Flynn.”

Flynn grins, nodding. “Of course I am!” Flynn turns around to start gesturing with his hands.

“See… we’ve gotta be willing to occasionally bet our careers against morons like Charlie Nickles. Because the reward of mentally picturing Charlie Nickles begging for cutsies in line at the Soup Kitchen? Worth it. Hell, I’m giving us a laugh just THINKING about it, right, NK?”

Flynn spins back… And the War Criminal is gone from the bench.

The locker room door closes behind the True Korean.

“Huh.” Flynn shrugs. “Guess he feels better.” Flynn reaches into the top shelf of his locker, retrieving a bag of ground glass and a bag of sand. He tucks both into his tights…

Back in the Tag Champs’ Locker Room.

Flynn has obtained a shopping cart, which he has filled with trashcan lids, kendo sticks, a small glass aquarium, a tennis racquet, a bowling ball, the keys to the car that ran down Noah Jackson and a list of particularly spicy insults.

Just in case things get reaaaaaaaal crazy out there.

Flynn looks down at the shopping cart, satisfied.

“All right. Think I’m ready for anything.”

He closes the locker.

And standing behind it is a smiling NK.

“AHHHHH!” Flynn throws up his hands defensively, startled.

He reaches out and grabs the True Korean by the ear. NK tilts down, clearly cowed.

“Do I gotta put a fuckin’ bell on you? Goddamn it.”

“Do not put a bell on me, Mark Flynn! It would not coordinate well with my attire!” NK smacks Flynn’s hand, breaking out of his partner’s grip.

Flynn, the guy who constantly smacks NK’s hand or flicks NK’s forehead, seems visibly irriated that for the first time NK has returned the favor.

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door.

Under the door, an envelope slips.

Flynn pumps his fist.

“YES! HERE WE FUCKIN’ GO.”

”What is it, Mark Flynn?”

Flynn scoops up the envelope excitedly, he rips the top off and rifles inside for the contents.

”Chuck thought he was throwing a monkey wrench in my plans to declare for Relentless. NIckles thinks you HAVE to declare IN THE RING to get a match. Fuckin’ moron doesn’t even realize Theo’s office has a mail slot.”

NK taps his nose excitedly.

”Ah! Ahhhhhh! I believe there is an American idiom about here about Great Minds and Thinking Similarly.”

Flynn pulls out the letter. ”Well, when you figure out what it is, keep it to yourself.” Flynn clears his throat and reads.

“To Mark Flynn,

Your request to use your Title Shot at the date you’ve requested is being evaluated.

Sincerely,
Theo Pryce”

……

“YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!’

Mark Flynn pumps his fist. NK peers down at the letter, perplexed.

”What is so exciting, Mark Flynn? This message reads nothing like a confirmation of your match.

Flynn waves off NK’s comment.

”It’s CLEAR that Theo is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He’s dragging his feet, BUT HE’S GOT NO WAY OUT. WE’VE PENETRATED THE BUREAUCRACY! MY FUCKING DAY IS HERE! AND AT RELENTLESS, I W-”

A knock!

Both Flynn and NK turn to the door. A second letter arrives under the door.

Flynn peers confused.

”No way Theo would get back to me this early…

Before Flynn can do anything else, NK peels the letter out of his hands and starts folding it open nimbly.

”…HA! WITNESS ME, MARK FLYNN! THIS PARCEL IS MINE!”

“…What?”

NK flips over the sheet of paper, careful to preserve the message for historical purposes.

”Dear Mister Criminal,

Your request to use your Title Shot at the date you’ve requested is being evaluated.

Sincerely,
Theo Pryce”

Flynn squints perplexed.

”…What the Hell is this?”

NK points his index finger towards the air.

”You see, Mark Flynn! When I became the SOLE SURVIVOR at War Games…”

”With significant coaching from me.” Flynn can’t help but mutter under his breath.

”Pip Collins had announced that perhaps it might lead to a shot at Raion Kido at Relentless!”

…Flynn’s eyebrow twitches.

“Might?”

NK waves off Flynn’s hesitation, mimicking Flynn’s gesture. ”So similarly to your own approach! I contacted Theo Pryce! And asked to cash-in…”

NK’s whips from his jacket pocket!

…A very creased sheet of paper! Like it’s been in there in his pocket for over a year.

”MY 2021 LEAP OF FAITH TITLE SHOT!”

Flynn alternates between grinning and looking lost in thought.

”…Wow! Okay! …I thought that shot was for every belt… EXCEPT the Uni.”

NK nodded. “True. BUT! With the tides turning in our favor, Theo Pryce is stuck between a rock and a hard place! He has no way out!”

“Well…”

“We’ve penetrated the bureaucracy!”

“Sure, but…”

“And at Relentless, we shall have what we should have had at Leap of Faith 2022, before those Dubai mobsters interfered! BEFORE THEO PRYCE INTERFERED!’

“The Greatest Tag-Team of All-Time! WILL! BEAT KIDO!”

NK extends a hand…

”The TEAM of Mark Flynn…”

……

Flynn looks down at NK’s hand. Deep in thought.

NK grabs and shakes Flynn’s.

”And the North Korean War Criminal.”

NK grins, nodding.

”You know, that thing we say to close promos…”

NK skips away, merrily.

Flynn goes back to his locker…

He grabs a pair of brass knuckles…

That he tucks into the back of his tights as the show transitions back a shot of the ring.

Centurion walks to the ring and then climbs in the ring. If Centurion had an entrance on his roster page he would have a better entrance than this but he doesn't so this is what he gets.

Micheal Graves walks to the ring to a mixed reaction, jaw-jacking with front row fans along the way! Mikey rolls into the ring and sits in the corner as he waits for this match to begin!

CENTURION
- vs -
"THE DARK WARRIOR"
MICHEAL GRAVES
CAGE MATCH - ESCAPE - NO PINFALL - 1 RP

The bell rings from outside of the cage. Micheal and Cent begin to close in on one another with caution. They finally lock horns in the center of the ring, but Graves avoids and goes straight for a sneak knee strike to Cent’s mid section. The Hall of Legends member cripples over as Graves smashes a double ax handle into his spine. Cent falls face first to the mat, and before he can move, Graves has already sat his weight down on his old rival, locking in a Boston crab.

Centurion claws and drags toward the ropes, though no technical rope brake can be called in this match.

PC: Centurion is flailing here early on in this contest.

HHL: He may have sounded boastful in the buildup to this contest, but everyone, including Centurion, knows that Micheal Graves is the last person you want to underestimate in the ring.

Cent finally reaches the ropes, the whole while with Graves having maintained grip on the submission hold, and causing some serious damage. Centurion pulls with all of his upper body strength, pulling his body awkwardly up through the ropes and between the apron and the steel cage. Graves holds onto the crab submission, but it eventually becomes ineffective and he lets go. As Graves lets Centurion’s legs drop he sends a kick at Centurion, which somehow he’s able to recover and avoid, rolling out of the way just in time. Grave’s boot bashes into the steel frame, and it pushes him back. Meanwhile, Centurion has stood to his feet, but is still wobbly.

Graves charges at Centurion with a spear!

But only meets the cage wall face first as Cent, again, is able to recover and dodge the attack. Grave’s forehead splits open as it runs down the grating of the wire and mesh of the cage. Several children in the front row shriek in horror at the sight of Michael’s face. A standing dropkick from Centurion to Graves pins Micheal between the cage wall and the ropes- but still Graves doesn’t fall. So Centurion grapples up, lifts Graves over the top rope, and back into the ring, HARD, with a saito suplex.

Micheal crashes down onto the mat and clutches his back. It’s taken some damage being pinned between the cage and the ropes. Centurion notices a chance to scale the cage and make an escape with Graves down. Centurion begins climbing the side of the cage nearest the XTron, but he’s only up a few feet before Graves is up and grabbing at his leg.

Centurion kicks Graves off, but the big man doesn’t relent. He leaps up, and grabs Centurion by the back of the head, a falling neckbreaker off the cage!

Thankfully Centurion hadn’t climbed too high. The move was devastating enough from only a few feet. Centurion tried bracing for the fall, but it did no good. Graves is swarming him anyway. Beating him in the face over and over, until Cent’s nose is split. He’s throwing up elbows, forearms, anything to block the strikes to his face, but it’s no use, Grave’s wide palms are smashing through everything. But in a last ditch effort, Centurion is able to ram a thumb up at the perfect time. It catches Graves in the eye, giving Centurion just enough time to power up. He grabs Graves around the wrist, twisting into a brief armbar before using it to ripchord Graves with a VTrigger. Centrion then follows up with a bloody symphony. Graves smacks the mat, and Centurion goes to climb the cage again.

This time Cent can sense Graves climbing to his feet. He turns around to spot Graves standing and heading for the cage, and from about ten feet above the mat, Centurion leaps and smashes down onto Graves with a flying cross body.

Both men took considerable damage and are both down groaning in pain on the mat. Centurion finds a knee first, and pulls himself to a vertical base by the ropes. Graves has rolled and is seated in the ring corner. Centurion, bloodied and panting, pulls his glare onto Graves and charges. He misses with a running knee, as it smacks into the turnbuckle pad where Grave’s head was resting. Centurion turns around right into a:

PC: That’s a Purple Mist!

HHL: Oh! That caught Centurion right in the eyes. It’s said the purple mist can cause confusion

Centurion wipes the purple mist from his face and looks up at Graves, with a genuine friendly smile. He pulls a handkerchief from his pocket and offers it for Gravers to clean himself up. Micheal laughs along with Centurion, he actually likes this Centurion quite well. The two begin catching up about old times in the XWF. Gravers offers to buy Centurion a beer once the match is over, to which Centurion agrees with a smile.

GRAVE DIGGER!

Micheal plants Cent with the Death Valley Driver out of nowhere. The crowd boos as Graves spits on Centurion and begins climbing the cage wall. Moments pass and just as Graves reaches the top of the cage, straddling his legs around, he feels the cage wobble. Centurion is up and climbing the cage. Graves begins sliding down the opposite side toward the arena floor. But just before he can drop, Centurion has reached the top of the cage and is reaching down the wall grabbing a handful of Gravy. He pulls, and tears, his biceps ripping out of his skin, as Centurion displays a showing of superhuman type strength, as he makes Graves climb back to the top.

Both men are now seated, and straddling along the cage. They exchange slow, winded right hands at one another. They keep swinging and swinging until they eventually begin to stand. They’re both to their feet now, striking at one another’s skull. Micheal cracks Cent one really good time that glazes his face over. Graves swings again, but Cent blocks it!  He fires back, which staggers Graves!

HHL: "Careful!  He about knocked Graves off to the outside!  That would cost him the match!"

Graves laughs as he catches his balance........  He grabs Cent with one hand and headbutts him hard!  Graves and Cent each fall back, Cent to the ring and Graves 20+ feet down to the floor!

DING!  DING!  DING!

WINNER - THE DARK WARRIOR MICHEAL GRAVES

HHL: "My God!  Both men just fell to their death!  Moreso Graves, but who cares about him?!  Someone get the EMT's out here to check on Centurion!"

PIP: "I think we better hit a commercial........"

HHL: Back from commercial and we now have a non title triple threat match featuring XWF Universal Champion Raion Kido!

Ring Master rolls his way down to the ring to the beat of his song "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit.

EYES

ON

VAUGHNEMOUS

NO, I WON'T GIVE IN, I WON'T GIVE IN

TILL' I'M VICTORIOUS

AND I WILL DEFEND

I WILL DEFEND

The lights in arena turn into an explosion of pinks, purples, greens, rainbows, unicorns on fire, lucky charms, rivers of sugar, and mountains of Meow Mix Ocean Explosion tuna treats as Angelica Vaughn walks out onto the ramp. She pauses with her hands on her hips, letting her cape sway gently, and gives her opposite coast home crowd a wide smile. Behind her, a blur of black and red speeds forward and under her arms as Sarah Lacklan slides in front of her and matches her pose, her head nearly a full foot under Angie's. Sarah tilts her head way way way back and up and flashes her Billion $$$ Smile, and the two wink at each other. Angie then takes her hands off her hips and pushes Sarah forward, making the former Universal Champion squawk in wide-eyed surprise, before the two make their way down the aisle.

Halfway there, Angie slows to a stop, her face turning slack, with her jaw falling to her chin. Ahead of her, Sarah sighs and rolls her eyes before backing up to Angie and, with a gentle firmness, pulling her away from that Cute Boy she had noticed sitting in an aisle seat. Angie looks longingly at the verified Cute Boy while Sarah shakes her head.

Once at ringside, Sarah slides into the ring underneath the ropes as Angie climbs the steps. Sarah gets to her feet and pulls down the top rope with all her weight, allowing Angie to step over the top rope like the most giant of giant wrestlers. As Angie walks to the center of the ring and stands with her hands on her hips, Sarah takes a microphone from Tigs and gives her a big wink.

SARAH: Hello, everyone! My name is Sarah Lacklan-

The crowd, dutifully, responds with the sound of a trumpet’s fanfare.

SARAH: World’s Greatest Life Coach and I am here to introduce to you the very FIRST member of the Family First of the XWF and my absolute (non-spouse) #RideOrDie. She is standing at the eternally totes-too-tall height of five feet and eleven inches...

CROWD: BAY-BAY

SARAH: ...and weighing in today at about...oh...I'd say about thirteen or fourteen well-fed kitties...and because she likes dumb, useless, God-awful farm chores-

Sarah shutters in disgust.

SARAH: -she is fighting out of the Supes Totes Amaze Ranch in Texas...she is the Leggy Blonde of Legend…President of the Deborah Hodge Fan Club…the FUN-raiser of the XWF...the Vaughnemous A.N.G…

The crowd waits patiently as Sarah takes a deep breath.

SARAH: ANGELICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Angie raises her hands into the air as a bedazzled spotlight shines down on her.

SARAH: VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The crowd breaks out into a chant as Angie leads them with pumps of her arms.

CROWD: OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS! OBVS!

The arena lights turn gold as the intro of “Soldier Dream” by ROOT FIVE hits the PA.

ANNOUNCER: “And now, standing tall at 6'0" and weighing in at 227 lbs., from Osaka, Japan, “The Lion”... RAIOOOOOOOOOOON… KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Raion Kido appears on stage, letting out a lion’s roar.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Mezasu kiboo no iro wa
Kedakai hodo utsukushii…”

Raion spreads his arms and breaks into a bird run towards the ring, slapping the fans’ hands along the way. He slides into the ring on his belly and springs into his feet.

“Saint Seiyaaa! (Seiyaaa!)
Tsubasa wa ten wo kakeru
Erabareta moushigo no you niiiiiiiiiiiiiii!”

Facing the camera, Raion throws a one-two punch forward, his final pose as the music dies down.

RAION KIDO©
- vs -
ANGIE VAUGHN
- vs -
RING MASTER
STANDARD SINGLES - NON TITLE - 1 RP

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell has rang as the three superstars stare each other down, Kido and Ring Master look at each other while talking trash. Overlooking Angie Vaughn as the two powerful men want to battle it out together. Kido gets in the face of the Ring Master, pushing each other in the chest as Angie Vaughn delivers a big time kick in the back of Kido’s knee. This causes Kido to buckle to one knee as Ring Master immediately takes advantage of the distraction and grabs Kido by the long hair. Tossing him over the top rope to the outside before turning his attention towards the smaller woman.

HHL: Uh oh, let’s see how Angie gets out of this one.

Ring Master charges towards Angie, who sidesteps the bigger man and follows him up as he charges in the ropes. Hitting a high knee in his midsection before following it up by a bicycle kick to the back of his head before locking an Armbar on the big man as she is attempting to get a submission victory in this match.

PCL: No way that she can make this powerful specimen like the Ring Master tap out!!!

HHL: Stranger things have happened!!!

We see Angie pulling further on the arm, trying to push it in an unnatural position to wear down the powerful man. But we see Kido slide back in the ring just at the moment that Angie has  pushed her upper body even further off the canvas for an even more painful pressure on Ring Master. Kido charges in on her, breaking the hold that she has had on Ring Master with a running clothesline to the face of Angie while falling all over both of his opponents. The impact of the move forces Angie to drop on her back as Ring Master also rolls on his back as Kido covers him

One!

Ring Master bench presses Kido off of him at the count of one, both men get to their feet at the same time as they stare each other down. We see Angie in the corner, holding on to her jaw from the sudden impact that Kido had on her a few moments ago.

PC: It’s time to get beafy!!!!

Ring Master flexes his muscles, only to turn his attention toward Angie and charges in on her with a running knee to the face before turning his attention back to Kido. Signaling towards him that it’s just between the two. Ring Master gets in the face of Kido, lifting his hand in the air as a sign of a test of strength. Kido looks at him, Kido raises his hand and accepts the challenge when Ring Master kicks him in the midsection and follows it up with putting Kido’s head between his legs for a Powerbomb Attempt.

HHL: Ring Master sure lured Kido into that one!!

Ring Master lifts Kido up high in the air, setting him up for a Powerbomb. But Kido manages to escape the grip, landing behind Ring Master before turning around and locking his arms underneath that of Ring Master before executing a backslide for a cover

One!

Two!

Ring Master manages to get out of it, only to get a kick to the face by Kido. Kido sets himself up for another cover, but gets kicked in the face by Angie as she has gotten out of the corner. Angie follows it up with a Spinning Neck breaker as the kick did not get him off of his feet. She then goes for the cover on Kido

One!

Two!

Kido gets a shoulder up as Angie quickly turns towards Ring Master and covers him

One!

Two!

But Ring Master also kicks out at the pin attempt as Angie quickly wraps her powerful legs around the head of the Ring Master before rolling over as she is now staring at the canvas and then bashes the head of Ring Master into the canvas while having his head wrapped between her legs. She then squeezes her legs even tighter, trying to cut off the oxygen to the brain.

PCL: Come on Ring Master!!!![/white]

[red]HHL: It looks like he is fading!!!

But somehow Ring Master manages to get his head out of the tight grip and grabs the waist of Angie while getting to his feet. He is shaking off the cobwebs before setting her up for a Back Suplex when all of the sudden Kido gets behind him and wraps his arms around his waist.

HHL: Good God!!!

Kido hits the Back Suplex on Ring Master, while the Ring Master had his arms still wrapped on Angie. Causing both opponents to hit the canvas hard as Kido kips up to the delight of the fans. He signals to the crowd that the end is near, moving around the ring before getting into a neutral corner and staring down both Ring Master and Angie.

HHL: What does he have in mind???

We see Ring Master get to his feet first very slow, he turns around and walks straight into a running Heart Punch from Kido as that drops Ring Master.

HHL: Lightning Bolt!!!

Kido goes for the cover on Ring Master, but he clearly does not notice Angie who runs towards the ropes and comes off with a low dropkick to his face as he went for the cover. She then grabs him by the head and executes leg scissors around his head for a submission victory as the official checks in on him if he wishes to give in to the submission hold

PC: Get up Ring Master!! Stop her from winning this match!!!!

Kido lifts his arm in the air, trying to push his upper body off the canvas as he slowly gets to his feet while Angie has her legs still wrapped around his legs. Kido lifts her slowly upwards, trying to execute a modified slam. Only to be countered by a hurricanrana into a pin attempt.

One!

Two!

Kido kicks out as the action got the fans cheer the wrestlers on even more. Angie slowly gets to her feet and measures Kido who is slowly getting to his hands and knees. She runs to the ropes and charges in on him for her finisher. But Kido jumps out of nowhere to his feet and executes his heart punch on her and goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We see that Ring Master had tried to break the pin attempt, but he just came a bit too late as the referee awards the victory to Kido.

WINNER - Raion Kido

HHL: And another fantastic match on Savage as the Universal Champion walks out with the victory in a non title bout.

PC: If he was such a great champion he would defend on every show.

HHL: You don't actually believe that Pip.

PC: Don't tell me what I believe Heather. You don't know me.

XWF heads to commercial break.

Mark Flynn comes out in a dazzling blue robe. Across the back, it says "King of the Midcarders". He has no expression and makes no eye contact with his opponent. When the bell rings, he shifts gear and a snarl comes across his face.

Charlie Nickels walks to the ring pulling a trash can full of all kinds of stuff with him.  Several 2x4's stick out, a couple kendo sticks, with who knows what else.

MARK FLYNN
- vs -
CHARLIE NICKLES
XTREME RULES MATCH - SAVAGE RULES

DING!  DING!  DING!

The bell rings and Charlie picks up the full garbage can and throws it with both arms, over his head, across the ring at Flynn!  Flynn eats all of it and bounces back in the corner, but the contents of the now dented can scatter upon impact.

A couple kendo sticks, a river of thumb tacks and nails, a hammer, several 2x4s, and a staple gun all fall out.

HHL: “I know you said that Charlie looks like he came prepared, Pip…  but prepared for what, exactly?!”

PIP: “I dunno.  It looks like he’s either going to crucify Flynn or build a porch.”

Flynn and Nickels both go for something with Flynn taking an evasive side somersault and Nickels with a dive.  Flynn manages to grab two kendo sticks while Nickels grabs the staple gun and the two have a stand-off!  Nickels clicks a few staples out towards Flynn, hitting him with a couple, so Flynn retaliates and swings both sticks laterally, clapping them on each side of Charlie Nickels’s head!  Nickels stumbles back, but jumps forward with a Superman Punch with the staple gun hand!  He misses where he was aiming, but manages to hit Flynn on the back of the shoulder burying a single staple into his flesh!  Flynn half growls and half shrieks and retreats to the corner with all of the rest of the junk.  Nickels rushes in, staple gun in hand, but Flynn catches him by kicking the trash can his way, tripping him!  Nickels falls over the trash can and face plants on the mat!  Flynn runs in and lands a double-foot stomp across Nickel’s back…….  He rolls him over and covers him!

HHL: “Charlie looks out!  Flynn with a tight cover!”

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

Nickels kicks out and rolls away after two!  All business, Flynn examines the hundreds of thumb tacks scattered across the mat and kicks a couple of stray ones together with the rest.  He reaches down and grabs Nickels by the hair to bring him to his feet, but it’s countered!  Nickels fires a couple of elbows and punches to the midsection of the Cannabis Cup winner and fights him off!  Flynn takes a corner as Charlie picks up the trash can and empties the rest of its contents out on the mat.  We now see a pair of garden shears, a tape measure, more thumb tacks and nails, a leather strap, and what looks a bunch of…

HHL: “Are those lottery tickets?”

PIP: “Yeah, old ones from what it looks like.”

HHL: “Did Charlie rob a construction site tonight on his way in?”

PIP: “Are you implying that Charlie Nickels broke the law, Heather?”

HHL: “I don’t really know.”

Flynn’s eyes get big as he sees the 36” garden shears hit the mat.  He bails through the ropes to the outside of the ring where he gains some distance to think out a strategy.  The shears aren’t even what Nickels goes for, he grabs the leather strap and the tape measure and walks to the edge of the ring.  Flynn makes eye-contact with Nickels as the tape measure is thrown at him, which he catches with his mouth and sprays a shower of blood onto the ground.

HHL: “Oh my God!  He could’ve lost a tooth!”

PIP: “Did he?”

Flynn furiously looks back to the ring as Nickels laughs at him from the inside.  Nickels approaches the ropes and takes a wide, overhand swing with the leather strap making Flynn jump back to avoid getting hit with it.  Flynn paces around the ring, strategizing as Nickels patrols from inside the ring……..  taking a shot at him every so often, but never getting him.  Flynn finally gets fed-up, he kicks the time keeper, Nipsey Russel, out of his seat and folds up a steel chair.  Flynn then shouts and challenges Nickels to leave the ring and meet him outside, which Nickels laughs but does.  On his way out through the ropes Flynn cracks him in the back of the head with a chair!  Nickles drops to the apron and rolls off to the floor.  Flynn then grabs the leather strap and rolls it around his right hand.  Nickels grabs him around the ankles causing him to falter back and forth, but Flynn takes to the ground and starts burying his leather-bound fist into Charlie Nickles’s unprotected forehead!

Flynn flaps his hand around and loses the leather strap around it and rolls delirious Charlie Nickels into the ring under the bottom rope.  He crawls in and covers him….

ONE!!!

TWO!!

HHL: “Charlie with the kick out!”

Flynn picks Nickels up directly after kicking out of the pin and delivers a couple knees to that same forehead he was just beating on.  He pushes Nickles into the corner, reaches back, and delivers a hard slap across the Nickel-man’s chest to a “Whoo!” reaction from the crowd.  He reaches back and delivers another!  Then another!  And another!  Another!  Another!  All to the excited, tiring “Whoo’s” from the crowd.  Until, after taking each one 100%, Nickels reaches out and, just with his thumb, gouges Flynn in the eye!

PIP: “Flynn is stunned!”

Nickels takes a step forward, kicks Flynn in the stomach, and buries his head with a Devil-Hook Drop!

HHL: “Where did that come from?!”

PIP: “Charlie’s got him!”

Flynn is flattened and not moving!  Nickels rolls him over, but they’re so close to the edge of the ring that he’s rolled into the ropes and uses what little whereabouts he has to pull himself the rest of the way out, off the apron, and onto the floor.  Still slightly disoriented from all the chest slaps and frustrated he couldn’t pin Flynn, Nickels gets to his feet and stumbles over to the empty trash can left in the ring.  He walks over to where Flynn is lying on the outside and throws it as hard as he can down at him!  Flynn, not seeing it coming, takes all of the blow and folds up to roll across the ground further away to the barricade.  Nickels rolls out of the ring and goes after Flynn, but Flynn manages to grab Nickels around the head and pull him into the barricade head-first again!  Nickels stumbles back and Flynn drop kicks him into the ring steps knocking the top half off!  Nickels lies on top of the bottom half, Flynn climbs up onto the steps too and picks Nickels up to this feet.  He sets him up to vertical suplex him off the short set of steps, but Nickels holds his ground………….  Flynn pulls again, but again, no!  Nickels takes a turn and lifts Flynn into the air and ………..  DROPS HIM!

HHL: “You got to be kidding!”

PIP: “Charlie just killed Flynn!”

HHL: “Steubenville Screwdriver onto the ring steps!  Flynn is out!”

Nickles landed funny on the small landing space they had, too, and fell backwards off the steps.  Not nearly as beat up as Flynn after the drop, he’s to his feet in no time.  He grabs Flynn and tosses him back under the bottom rope and follows him.  He goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!!!!

HHL: “And there’s still life left in Mark Flynn!”

PIP: “That seemed like a slow count didn’t it?”

HHL: “I didn’t think so?”

Nickels smells blood in the water and wastes no time again.  He brings Flynn to his feet and drags him over to the side of the ring with all of the thumb tacks and belly-to-belly suplexes him onto them!  Flynn yells out in agony and Nickels winces!

Nickels rolls off of Flynn, but brings Flynn with him over top revealing the dozens and dozens of thumb tacks buried into his arms as well as Flynn’s back.  While rolling, Nickels gets a couple hundred imbedded into his side and back as well.

PIP: “Ugh…………  This is kind of making me sick……..”

HHL: “Keep it together, Pip!”

The two competitors roll and try to get away from the hazard on the floor, both with certain parts of them completely covered in the thumb tacks.  Both of them make it to a separate corner and slowly make it to their feet.  They limp and circle the center of the ring, not taking a single eye off of the other.  Nickels is the first to act and takes a couple of steps closer towards Flynn who reaches out with his leg and swings and Nickels backs off!  The two of them go about it again and after Flynn tries another swing, Nickels rushes him and the two topple over the top rope to the outside!  They both fall to the floor, but are back to their feet exchanging fisticuffs until Nickels blocks one and throws Flynn against the barricade!  Flynn bounces off though and catches Nickels with a stiff knee to the head!  Nickels, dazed, rolls back into the ring away from Flynn who grabs the beat-up trash can and tosses it in over the top rope and slides into the ring too.  Flynn picks up the already dented trash can, waits for Nickles and stuffs it over his head, trapping him!  He takes a few short steps back and drop kicks Nickels into the corner where he stays!  Flynn races to the other corner, lines up Nickels, and runs across the ring….  NAILING HIM WITH THE END!  Nickels falls in the center of the ring, still wrapped in the trash can.  Flynn covers him!

ONE!!!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!!

WINNER – MARK FLYNN

PIP: Oh my God! What a hellacious match from start-to-finish!

HHL: Clearly, when you put two psychopaths like Mark Flynn and Charlie Nickles in the ring and point them at each other, it makes for an explosive fight! And great entertainment!

Flynn walks up the ramp, trying to catch his breath from the onslaught of violence he and Nickles unleashed on each other…

NK leans down over his winded partner…

As Flynn reaches the top of the ramp, he meets NK’s gaze.

NK grabs Flynn’s arm…

And lifts it into the air!

A hail of boos rain down on the reigning Tag-Team Champions, as NK points toward Flynn’s waist…

Then his own!

HHL: A clear sign from the War Criminal that he and Mark Flynn intend to make Kido’s belt one of theirs!

Flynn…

Grins. He wraps his hand around NK’s wrist and lifts it up in return. The crowd boos once again.

Flynn even extends the friendly gesture, and rotates the wrist once more, pulling NK into a hug. The crowd boos even louder.

PIP: There we go! Heather, look at the tag-team champions! The most dominant pair in the history of the XWF!

HHL: …Little odd.

PIP: Men hugging? …Yeah, a bit.

HHL: No, it’s just… Flynn and NK usually don’t nail friendly gestures. Flynn looks… very comfortable right now.

NK pats Flynn on the back awkwardly, peeling back from Flynn, squeezing his shoulder in enthusiasm.

Flynn and NK shake hands. NK looking very proud, Flynn grinning very widely. Reaching into the back of his tights…

NK goes to spin around… But Flynn holds on…

FLYNN PULLS THE WAR CRIMINAL IN!

AND SOCKS HIM IN THE FACE WITH THOSE BRASS KNUCKLES!

The War Criminal drops like a heap of bricks to the mat, a massive shiner on his forehead!

PIP: NOOOOOOO! NOT MY BOYS! WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!?!

HHL: Corey Smith, Thaddeus Duke, Bobby Bourbon…

Flynn mounts the downed War Criminal still sporting those brass knuckles and…

DELIVERS PUNCH AFTER PUNCH STRAIGHT INTO HIS SKULL!

Blood runs down the face of the War Criminal.

HHL: Dolly Waters, Thunder Knuckles, Charlie Nickles…

PIP: Heather! This is serious! Stop listing names!

HHL: It is serious, Pip! It’s becoming apparent, Mark Flynn is not out to hurt the War Criminal. He’s out to send him back into retirement!

Flynn demounts NK… Looking… conflicted. He looks around, grabbing his hair…

When his eyes meet… a camera.

Flynn reaches forward and grabs it.

”THIS IS ON YOU, PRYCE. I DIDN’T WANT THIS. YOU MADE THIS HAPPEN.”

HHL: What the fuck is Flynn talking about?

PIP: Well, clearly…

……

HHL: Clearly, what?

PIP: Clearly… Pryce is mind-controlling Flynn into attacking his partner! Probably using a microchip he embedded into the COVID vaccine!

HHL: Pip, I don’t know what internet rabbit hole you fell down, but GET OUT OF IT.

The War Criminal… Ever the soldier, is on his knees and elbows, crawling away…

Flynn tosses the camera to the ground! The video view flips back to the ramp as Flynn stomps back toward his partner.

NK is almost to the curtain… When Flynn stomps on his boot, holding him in place…

Flynn grabs his decimated-partner by the scruff of the neck and peels him off the steel ramp…

“I DIDN’T WANT THIS, NK. HE WAS ALREADY TURNING YOU AGAINST ME.”

Flynn leans over his partner, screaming into his ear.

“THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE OPTIMAL PATH.”

WHAM! NK reels back and pops his partner in the face. Flynn staggers back… NK’s already taken such a beating, his knees give out under him….

Flynn grabs his cheek… Looking… crestfallen. Like this was the ultimate betrayal.

“YOU FUCKING TRAITOR.”

HHL: What the Hell is wrong with Mark Flynn? He’s blaming everyone for this vicious, senseless assault but himself!”

Flynn peels War Criminal’s head between his legs…

Heaving him into powerbomb position…

Walking him to the side of the ramp…

HHL: Wait, wait, no not there!

PIP: What’s down on that, Heather?[/red]

HHL:That’s the side with the electrical box! The one the Gorilla that fought Peter Vaughn landed on!

Flynn heaves NK, holding his partner over the side of the ramp.

[white]PIP: THAT THING IS A DEATHTRAP! EXPOSED WIRES AND DUCT TAPE!

HHL: I despise the War Criminal… But even I don’t think he deserves this…

Flynn…

TOSSES THE WAR CRIM-

Fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After a few seconds, the feed returns…

HHL: -us CHRIST! OH MY GOD! THE WHOLE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IN THE ARENA SHORTED FOR A SECOND! THE WAR CRIMINAL JUST GOT THE EQUIVALENT OF AN ELECTRIC CHAIR, AFTER MARK FLYNN POWERBOMBED HIM IN THE ARENA’S ELECTRICAL BOX!

PIP: Thank goodness for the backup generator. But also, OH THE HUMANITY!

The camera cuts to a toasty smoking War Criminal, lying, covered in the remains of the box…

Flynn stares down, still barking at his partner.

”CALL COREY SMITH! CALL CALYPSO OR GAME GIRL! CALL YOUR FUCKING ‘COMRADE ALIAS’. CALL ANY ONE OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS! NO ONE’S FUCKING HERE!”

Flynn bends down over the edge of the ramp.

”I WAS. I WAS HERE FOR YOU. I’VE BEEN HERE FOR YOU. AND YOU WERE GOING TO BETRAY ME.”

PIP: With North Korean War Criminal electrified, what the hell does that mean for the Tag-Team Championships?

HHL: Moreover! What does it mean for Relentless!

Flynn continues to bark and howl down at his partner’s broken body.

As we cut to commercial.

HHL: "Up next, we have our main event!  Bobby Bourbon will faceoff against Jenny Myst in a rematch for the XWF Television Championship!"

PIP: "That's not the only thing on the line, Heather!  The loser is not only going to leave LA without the Television Championship, but without any hair on their head!"

HHL: "That's right, Pip!  After Jenny broke her own rules in her LAST championship defense against Bobby, the powers that be granted the Grand PoohBob his choice of a match stipulation!  While most champions would pick a match stipulation that would affect the action in the match, I think Bobby is just out to embarrass Jenny."

PIP: "Whatever he reason is, Heather, it was his choice to make!  These powers that be that you speak of have been extremely generous as far as the TV Title division has been going lately..."

HHL: "That they have, Pip!  Jenny lost the title to Garry Nelson one week, won it back from him the next.  Now, Bobby Bourbon gets the same treatment with two shots in a row!"

PIP: "Hey, Jenny broke her own rules in that match!  Bobby's entitled to one!"

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Hair versus Hair Match for the XWF Television Championship!"

The lights in the arena go deep blue as smoke fills the air. Pink and silver laser lights cut through the smoke and it looks fucking rad.

As Godzilla blares throughout the arena, slowly walking out onto the entrance ramp is Bobby Bourbon.

"Introducing first!  From Washington, D.C.!  Weighing 290 lbs…  He is a No Good Bastard....  The Grand PoohBob of the XWF…  BOBBY BOURBON!"

He stops, surveys the whole of the arena, raises his fists at 45 degree angles, and continues his deliberate plod towards the ring. Bobby climbs the steps, then climbs the nearest ring post half way and raises his fists at 45 degree angles. The lights go back to normal and the music stops. The XWF Universe in attendance, becoming hooligans, all chant in unison.

*FUCK 'EM UP, BOBBY, FUCK 'EM UP!*

"And his opponent…  The XWF Television Champion…  JENNY MYST!"

Jenny Myst walks to the ring.

XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
JENNY MYST©
- vs -
BOBBY BOURBON
SAVAGE RULES - STANDARD MATCH - HAIR - vs - HAIR

The two face off in their respective corners and wait for the official signal…

DING!  DING!  DING!

The bell rings and Bobby Bourbon immediately marches across the ring towards Jenny who immediately ducks under the bottom rope and to the outside.

HHL: "Jenny's bailing!"

PIP: "That was a freight train barreling towards her, Heather!  If Jenny's going to gain the upper hand, she can't go at Bourbon head-on!  That'd be crazy!"

Bobby stops at the ropes and reaches down over to grab her, but she jumps back and calls for the referee to give her some room.  WIthout taking his eyes from Jenny Myst, Bobby abides and takes a couple of steps back to the center of the ring.  The champ takes her time, using the ring steps to reach the apron, and enters the ring through the bottom and middle rope.  Bobby stomps across the ring towards her again, but she grabs the referee by his shirt and pulls him between them.  Bobby easily shoves the official aside with one arm, but the obstacle gave Jenny a chance to get a shot in!  She kicked Bobby in the back of the knee causing it to slightly buckle and continued to quickly move around the ring to keep his back to her.  She rushes in and connects with another kick to the same knee causing Bobby to limp again while he's reprimanded by the referee for putting his hands on him, which Bobby is clearly ignoring.  He walks to the corner then turns to face the champ, who rushes him this time!  Bobby swings his arm, looking for a clothesline, Jenny ducks and leaps onto the middle turnbuckle!  Leaping backwards, she catches Bobby in a cross-body, but he easily catches her and throws her up on his shoulders!  After a couple giant steps…  He leaps and flattens the champion with a Somoa drop!  Rolling over he pulls a leg for a cover…

[red[HHL: "Bobby with the first cover of this championship bout!"[/red]

ONE!

TWO!!

Jenny kicks out and rolls over to her stomach. 

PIP: "Jenny Myst with the kick out!"

HHL: "I think she treasures that title too much to give up this early!"

PIP: "As much as Charlie Nickels?"

HHL: "No."

Bobby climbs to his feet, takes a bounce off the ropes, and leaps high into the air coming down with a big elbow to the center of her back!  Jenny curls up backwards and gasps for air!  He rolls Jenny over onto her back and throws an arm over her.

HHL: "Another cover by the challenger!"

ONE!!

TWO!!!

HHL: "Jenny kicks out again!"

PIP: "Should've pulled the leg, your majesty!"

After Jenny escapes the soft pinfall attempt by the challenger, she rolls towards the edge of the ring and continues under the bottom rope.  As she gets to her feet on the outside on the apron, Bobby rushes over and attempts to knock Jenny off, but at the last moment she pulls down on the top rope!  Bobby's momentum sends him tumbling down to ringside!

PIP: "Avaaalanche!"

HHL: "Ouch!  290 lbs. of Bobby Bourbon just freefell out of the ring to the ground!"

The official yells at Myst to get back in the ring, but she ignores him.  Instead, she stays on the apron waiting for Bobby to finish getting back to his feet.  When he does, Jenny leaps off and grabs Bobby around the head, and takes him down with a spinning headscissors!  The referee, fed up in the ring, begins to count out both competitors!

ONE!

TWO!

Jenny walks around Bobby cockily, stalking him.  She grabs Bobby with two hands around his head and pulls him up to his hands and knees.  The champion screams something incomprehensible into Bobby's face before rearing back and going for a swinging kick to the side of the head!  Bobby catches her leg and lifts her up into the air for a Bobby Bomb!

THREE!

FOUR!

HHL: "This could spell something bad for Jenny Myst!"

Bobby turns to slam Jenny down onto the ground, but she lands a couple of hard fists against his forehead and weasels her way over his shoulders and back to Earth and lands on her feet.  Bobby turns around and swings his tree trunk arm around, but Jenny manages to duck another clothesline!  She grabs Bobby by the head and hits a Codebreaker!  Bobby stays on his feet, but loses ground and falls back to catch himself on ring apron.  While he rests against it, Jenny quickly trots up the steps, takes a leap, and hits a double-stomp onto the back of Bobby's head!

HHL: "It looks like Jenny Myst is building up some momentum here!  Can she capitalize?!"

FIVE!

Bobby bounces back off the apron, still remaining on his feet, and holds his face with his hands.  Jenny starts on the far side of the ring apron and runs across!  She dives off and nails Bobby with all her might in his chest with a missile dropkick!  This sends the 290 lbs. challenger getting knocked hard to his back!

SIX!

PIP: "This is a great opportunity for Jenny!  If Bobby gets counted out, she'll still win and defend her title!  AND her beautiful locks!"

HHL: "You're a sick man, Pip."

PIP: "What?"

Jenny unknowingly takes Pip's advice and slides under the bottom rope into the ring.  She ushers the referee to hurry along with his count, but it only serves as a distraction.  He waves her off and tells her to wait in her corner as Bobby slowly begins to stir on the outside.

SEVEN!

Jenny waits impatiently and watches as Bobby is up on his feet and to the apron now.  As he reaches up to the middle rope to pull himself up, Jenny waits no longer, rushes across the ring and baseball slides under the bottom rope!  Bobby saw her coming, however, and dropped down and out of the way before impact!  She misses, is grabbed, and pulled the rest of the way out of the ring which resets the count!

HHL: "Bobby may have saved himself there!"

PIP: "If Jenny would've been more patient…  There's no telling whether Bobby would've made it in the ring in time!"

Jenny lands on her feet and attempts a high kick on Bobby, but at 6'5…  The 5'-nothing Jenny Myst could only get her leg up to about Bobby's elbow, but it still landed!  The challenger seemed more annoyed by the hit than in actual pain, he grabs the champ around the throat and pushes her against the ring post!  Jenny helplessly struggles against the brute force of the Grand PoohBob, but cannot escape.  The official threatens them both from inside the ring, as well as Bobby for the illegal hold.

Bobby lifts Jenny up over his head in a gorilla press, then throws her over the top rope back into the ring!

HHL: "Bobby just threw Jenny Myst like she was a sack of potatoes!"

PIP: "PSH!  YEAH!  All 100 lbs. of her!  I think Bobby's eaten bigger baked potatoes than that…  With the toppings!"

HHL: "Somehow, I believe you."

Jenny rolls to the center of the ring as Bobby climbs up on the apron and enters through the ropes.  The champ quickly gets to her feet and runs up behind Bourbon as he climbs through and hooks her legs to one arm and her arms to Bobby's other arm.  She pulls him down into a crucifix pin!

ONE!!

TWO!!

HHL: "Kick out by Bourbon at the last second!"

PIP: "Look at Jenny with the element of surprise!  She almost got him!"

Bobby rolls through and, while on his hands and knees, Jenny runs and quickly climbs to the top rope.  She jumps and lands a double knee drop across the back of Bobby's neck!  Jenny runs and bounces off the ropes… and hits INSULT TO INJURY!!

After hitting the double knee across Bobby's stomach she lays across him and pulls back on the tree trunk that is Bobby Bourbon's leg!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

KICKOUT!

HHL: "Bobby kicks out in time!"

Bobby rolls back over as a frustrated Jenny scolds the referee.  Jenny rushes across the ring as Bobby gets to his feet.  She leaps onto the middle rope and grabs him around the head…  The champion goes for a tornado-DDT, but Bobby reverses it into a Dinosaur Extincter!!!

HHL: "Bobby Bourbon is a foot and a half taller than Jenny and 190 lbs. heavier…  A clear disadvantage, but she's done very well in using the ropes and going high to land attacks on the challenger."

PIP: "Disadvantage or not, Heather!  That didn't stop Jenny last Savage!"

Bobby wraps Jenny up for the cover after the spine buster!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

Jenny gets a shoulder up!

HHL: "That was a close one!  Bobby had Jenny wrapped up tight!"

The two rise up together and meet at their feet.  Bobby bull rushes her again, but Jenny escapes out of the ring like she did at the start of the match.  Only this time, Bobby catches her by the hair and has a tight grip on her.  He pulls her up, back to the apron, and Jenny starts to climb the turnbuckles from the outside.

HHL: "Where does Jenny think she's going?"

Myst reaches the second turnbuckle, making her around face-to-face with the Grand PoohBob of the XWF.  Bobby still has a handful of Jenny's hair and she starts to fight back with a couple of punches!  Bobby eats them then tries pulling Jenny back into the ring, but she wraps her feet around the middle turnbuckle!  Bobby pulls hard and manages to pull out a handful of Jenny's hair, but Jenny screams and holds on!

PIP: "It looks like Bobby Bourbon is getting a head-start on Jenny's post-match haircut!"

HHL: "Hey, this match can go either way right now, Pip."

PIP: "Yeah, but if Jenny does defend her title she's still leaving with a bald spot!"

Jenny notices the hair missing from her head and screams out at Bobby who throws the chunk of hair aside…  He waves his hand trying to lose the few strands that stuck to his sweaty palm.  The champion steps up to the top rope and leaps off!  She wraps her legs around Bobby's head and tries taking him down with a hurricanrana!

Her body stretches out, but Bobby holds onto her and keeps his feet on the ground.  He lifts her back up and goes for a Bobby Bomb!!  Jenny fights back again with a series of punches square to Bobby's face!  He loses his balance and stumbles backwards with Jenny still up on his shoulders and the two fall back over the top rope!

HHL: "Look out!"

PIP: "I don't know who got the worst of that one, Heather!  It looked like Bobby slammed his head off the apron and Jenny took a straight drop from close to 12 feet in the air…"

The official begins the count as the two competitors remain motionless on the outside of the ring.

ONE!!

TWO!!

Jenny is the first one to stir.  She crawls over to the barricade and pulls herself up to her feet while Bobby uses the ring apron to get up.  Jenny limps over to Bobby and side kicks him in the stomach, but he catches her leg!  Bobby lifts her up by the leg and slams her down like a spine buster across the ring steps!  Jenny flops over it and lies across it like a rag doll.  Bobby picks her up across his shoulders and carries her over to the barricade while the referee reaches a five count.

FIVE!!!

SIX!!!

He lifts her up over his shoulders and drops Jenny down, folding her over the barricade.  The champion cries out in pain as she lifelessly falls to the ground.

SEVEN!!

Bobby grabs Jenny by her hair again and tosses her under the bottom rope.

PIP: "Oh, Bobby didn't feel the need to toss Jenny over the top rope this time."

The challenger follows the champion into the ring.  A battered and beaten down Jenny Myst crawls across the ring to get away from him.  She makes it to the corner where she gets to her feet.  Bobby rushes across the ring in just a couple giant steps!  He leaps in the air looking for a corner avalanche splash, but Jenny moves out of the way at the last second and Bourbon bounces off the turnbuckle!  Behind him, Jenny pushes him back in and climbs to the middle rope where she wraps an arm around Bobby putting him in a headlock and steps up to the top rope!  She swings around and flattens Bobby with a tornado bulldog off the top!

Jenny gets right back up and climbs the same turnbuckle again with her back turned.  She reaches the top then leaps off….

HHL: "Identity Crisis!  Jenny pulls the leg for a cover!!  Could this be it?!"

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!

THREE!!!!

PIP: "IT'S OVER!!!  IT'S OVER!!!"

HHL: "No it isn't!  The referee is calling it off!!!  Bobby got a shoulder up at the last second!!"

Jenny, very frustrated, slams the mat and scolds the referee again with a scream.  She slides out of the ring and goes to the time keeper's table to grab the Television Title.

PIP: "Uh oh!  Is she grabbing Goldie and going home, Heather?"

Jenny embraces the title and rolls back into the ring.  The referee stops her in her tracks and the two argue back and forth as Bobby slowly recovers.  Once Bobby reaches his feet, Jenny gets around the referee, holds the title up to Bobby and screams that the title belongs to her!!

As the match continues with Jenny and Bobby, the lights cuts out of the arena for a second, and lights start flickering in the place. Then it cuts off again, once it came back on we see a mysterious man in a pair of black jeans, a “I Heart Jenny” sprayed white shirt and a Kabuki mask in the ring with a chair in his hand.

The man then looks at Bobby, and Bobby was afraid with what this stranger is going to do so he pushes the ref onto the stranger, but the ref gets hit with the chair. Then Jenny tries to tell the man to leave, but he doesn’t so she pushes him to the ropes. Then the mysterious man gets her to the corner, but Bobby pulls him away from her.

Then he hits Bobby with the chair, and he aims the chair for Jenny, who balked in fear. Then the mysterious man, takes off the mask and its Tommy who then laughs wickedly at Jenny and he simply leaves the ring, looking at Jenny saying “YOUR NEXT!” as he head to the entrance way, and the match continues.

PIP: "Well that was weird."

HHL: "Sure was, but it looks like Jenny's going to take advantage!  She goes for the cover!"

Jenny covers a downed Bobby Bourbon!

PIP: "A little pointless when the refs out, right?!"

Pip is right and there is no count due to Tommy Wish knocking out the referee.  A frustrated Jenny crawls over to the downed referee who is completely out of it.  She shakes him until he wakes up, but that gives Bobby plenty of time to recover.  He gets to his feet and waits for Jenny to turn around and boots her in the stomach!  He grabs her and like nothing slams her down onto the mat with a Bobby Bomb!  Jenny folds up on the mat, but that's not enough!  Bobby grabs her again and slams her down with a second Bobby Bomb!  He doesn't stop there...  and delivers a third!!!!!

HHL: "Bobby is being completely relentless here!  I'm not sure what Tommy Wish's intentions were, but if he wanted to help Jenny out he should've left the referee alone!"

After a third Bobby Bomb, Bobby simply turns Jenny over with his boot and rests one across her chest!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!!

WINNER AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION - THE GRAND POOHBOB OF THE XWF BOBBY BOURBON

HHL: "It's over!  We have a new champion!"

PIP: "The Grand PoohBob is XWF TV Champion!"

And there you have it, Bobby Bourbon has pinned and defeated Jenny Myst here on Saturday Night Savage to become the new Television Champion! That's not all, though! Charlie Nickles, a true bastard, start heading down to the ring! Jenny is coming to her senses, and wants none of the consequences for what happened in losing tonight! Jenny rolls out of the ring and starts to run away from the entrance, where she lands directly into the chest of Thunder Knuckles, who was waiting for her!

Myst isn't getting her way out of this one!

The Bastards are making sure of it!

TK grabs Jenny and rolls her into the ring as Charlie grabs a hold of her. Bobby is handed a set of clippers!

Oh damn, Jenny Myst is getting shaven!

Bobby runs the clippers across Jenny's scalp as she screams, moans, and wails, tears streaming from her face as she loses her blond hair. Bobby is actually pretty good at this, he must have gotten pointers from his stylist.

Bobby seems pretty adept as a barber!

Indeed, but I don't want him cutting my hair.

Bobby wraps up his work and turns away. Charlie bites Jenny's ear!

Charlie Nickles getting some revenge for the last Hair vs. Hair match for the TV Title!

PIP: "This is brutal!"

Charlie dumps Jenny to the mat and spits blood onto her. TK laughs at Jenny's hair, picks up a handful of it from the mat, and then makes it rain Jenny hair all around the floor. Bobby hoists the Television Championship high up before draping it over his shoulder, standing tall. TK and Charlie leave the ring, leaving their Bastard Bobby in the ring to celebrate around the fallen champion one last time.  The camera cuts to show Jenny, still in the ring.

Bald Jenny.

Bald, bald Jenny Myst. No hair on her head at all.

The crowd starts to chant.

JENNY GOT A HAIRCUT!JENNY GOT A HAIRCUT!JENNY GOT A HAIRCUT!

Jenny stands up, looking sad. She looks around as a spotlight reflects off of her perfect chrome dome scalp. It's like a shoddy disco ball.

HHL: "Well, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it, super bald Jenny Myst."

Suddenly, from the crowd, someone jumps the guard rail sporting a CCPE T-shirt... That someone turns out to be Xavier Lux who slides under the bottom rope, unbeknownst to the champion and drop kicks them on the back of the head! The champ drops the title and stumbles unto the corner where Xavier quickly moves in, turning them around and lifting them unto the top turnbuckle before they can react to the attack or their attacker. Xavier quickly climbs it himself, lifting them unto his shoulders and looking around at the crowd who is too stunned to react themselves. He then smirks before flying off, dropping the champ with a top rope DVD to the middle of the ring where the Television championship was!

PIP: What the hell?! Venom delivering The Cure to the TV champion! But why?! Who the hell does he think he is?!

HHL: Xavier Lux made his return to Savage last show, successfully defeating Kid York and now it seems he has set his sights on the TV title!

PIP: Yeah well he needs to get his ass in line and wait his turn!

HHL: Some will say that he has been in line for a long time, and instead of waiting for an opportunity, looks like he is just going to take it.

Xavier kneels in front of the champ, looking at the title but not grabbing it. Instead he begins talking to them, and even though he doesn't have a mic, thanks to the camera zooming in, we can hear everything he says.

Lux: You ducked me once, you ain't ducking me again. I am coming for the Television Championship... and next time, I'm dropping you head first to the outside.

Xavier stands up and admires his handy work before jumping out of the ring, his music hits and the crowd gives him a mix reaction as he heads to the back while Savage goes off the air.

Special Thanks To:
Mr.Big
Dolly Waters
Charlie Nickles
Chris Page
Goth

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-14-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (08-15-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-14-2022), Dolly Waters (08-14-2022), Marf (08-14-2022), Mark Flynn (08-14-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-14-2022), Raion Kido (08-14-2022), SavannahKnightley (08-14-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-14-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Dolly Waters (08-14-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2022, 06:40 AM

We see Bobby backstage, once again being attended to by medical staff here at Savage. After the night he's been through, he probably needs it. He waves the staff off and looks at the camera.

Xavier Lux.

Bobby holds up the Television Championship Belt.

See you round.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (08-15-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-15-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2022, 07:10 AM

Backstage a bloodied and battered, but otherwise alive and well Micheal Graves stands by.

"Thanks for the warm up Cent, and you're welcome for the big return! NOW ONWARD TO SMOTHER THE UNIVERSE IN GRAVY, BABY!"

[Image: ColorfulCourageousBagworm-max-1mb.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (08-15-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-15-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-14-2022, 07:35 AM

Bobby. 

Congrats on it. This was an intense promo battle and on the boards. Probably the most competitive match I've had in a while and one of the most fun! Thanks for pushing me to be better and we may tango again down the road. 

*tips cap*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Ash Q (08-14-2022), Dolly Waters (08-14-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-14-2022), Raion Kido (08-15-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-15-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-14-2022, 11:36 AM

(08-14-2022, 07:35 AM)Jenny Myst Said: Bobby. 

Congrats on it. This was an intense promo battle and on the boards. Probably the most competitive match I've had in a while and one of the most fun! Thanks for pushing me to be better and we may tango again down the road. 

*tips cap*

Always. Here's hoping we showed some of the newer folk how to have a proper battle on the XWF Boards; no Twitter, no Discord, just flat out fire in RPs. Let's keep stoking that Looking For A Fight board.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Dolly Waters (08-14-2022), Marf (08-15-2022), Theo Pryce (08-15-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-14-2022, 02:18 PM

twitter sucks

new boards are dope

great job kicking my ass this week Matt Flynn! Look forward to working with you again next month, as we seem to be doing this about once a month now lol!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Mark Flynn (08-14-2022), Theo Pryce (08-15-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-15-2022)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-14-2022, 07:02 PM

//a master showing by TK. It was a lot of fun, and I hope we get to do it again soon. 😉

What a banger of a savage. That’s how you follow up wargames. Thank you to the match writers, GMs, judges and handlers for a kickass show

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Theo Pryce (08-15-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-14-2022)