Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker August 2nd, moving forward, and never looking back
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-12-2022, 10:58 PM

August 2nd, 2022

It's been days since TK passed out and had to be taken to the hospital. Jimmy has barely left the waiting room. As a female nurse walks by Jimmy tries to gain her attention.

Excuse me, Nurse.

The nurse acts like she didn't hear Jimmy. Mostly because almost every time she walks past Jimmy, he asks about TK's condition. She continues to walk away, however, Jimmy anxiously walks behind her still trying to get her attention.

Nurse, I have a question.

The poor woman turns toward Jimmy while trying not to roll her eyes.

How can I help you? 

My friend Thunder Knuckles is in room 307. How's he doing?

Like she didn't know what he was asking. He's asked at least 20 times today.

Listen, I'm not supposed to tell you anything about patients. What I can tell you is he asked that no one come into his room.

Wonder why?

He said something about being the Xtreme Champion, he sounded crazy, if you ask me.

That makes sense. Do you do me a favor and ask Thunder Knuckles if he would let me, Please?  The name is, Jimmy, Jimmy Janowski, he knows me. We're best friends. I have a lot to talk to him about.

Sure.

As the nurse turns her head the fake smile she had fallen off her face. Jimmy walks back over to the waiting room chairs and then takes a seat. No longer than Jimmy could put his face in his hands from boredom and stress, in walks a well-dressed young man with a briefcase.

Are you Jimmy?

Jimmy looks up not knowing the man.

Yeah... Who are you?

I'm Clark from the offices of Jefferson Jackson.

The former Warfare General Manager that's still in charge of paying talent?

Correct. He, and his office, does more than just that. In fact, that's why I'm here.

Clark sits down next to Jimmy, he places his briefcase on his lap, opens it, and grabs a file. With this file in hand, Clark then double checks the contents of the folder to make sure all the paperwork was there.

Yep, this will about cover it.

Clark holds out the file for Jimmy to grab. Jimmy doesn't hold out his hand to take the files. TK had also told Jimmy never to accept anything from a suit, they could be serving him right now.

What's that?

Clark still has the folder held out and pushes it toward even farther.

It's the D.W.W.C. forms.

Jimmy looks confused because he's never heard of such forms.

What are D.W.W.C. forms?

Clark rolls his eyes.

They're the Dolly Waters Workers Compensation forms, they used to be just Workers Compensation forms, but she has found new and creative ways to get out of work. That we just named it after her.

Makes sense.

Jimmy takes the paperwork from Clark.

Thanks, Clark.

Clarks shut his briefcase and stands up.

By the way, How is Thunder Knuckles doing?

Jimmy looks down at the floor.

I don't know... I haven't seen him... They won't let me back there.

Clark has an "I really don't care" smile on his face, then nods his head at Jimmy.

Well, have a good day.

Before Jimmy could say a word Clark was already walking away, whistling a chipper tune. Jimmy places the DWWC forms in his lap and puts his face in his hands again. That is when Jimmy begins to think about all the good times he, and Thunder Knuckles, have had together. Jimmy recalls the time TK was so drunk that he dumped his entire beer over Jimmy's head while talking about Kerian Overton.  Better yet,  that one time,  TK locked Jimmy in the trunk of his car. TK hit every pothole he could after Jimmy was talking about Kris Cruze.

What a prankster.

The nurse from earlier walks past.

Nurse, excuse me.

Without missing a step the nurse replies.

I told him, you can go back to see him now.

Under her breath, she mutters something. Jimmy knows she said something. It doesn't bother him like it normally would but he is so excited that the staff will let him back to see TK that he springs to his feet. Thus, knocking the folder off his lap, sending the D.W.W.C. forms falling out of their folder and scattering onto the floor.

Damn it.

Jimmy quickly gathers the forms up, not necessarily in the right order. Once they're picked up he heads to room 307. As he walks down the hallway Jimmy's smile becomes bigger and bigger. He can't wait to talk to him about Dolly. Once Jimmy makes it to room 307, opens the door, and sees an old man getting his balls washed by a hot-ass nurse. Immediately Jimmy turns his back to the goings on with a horrified look on his face.

Can I help you?

Jimmy nervously answers.

Yeah, I was told this was Thunder Knuckles' room.

He's in the room across the hall.

Jimmy quickly gets out of room 307 and walks across the hall. TK's door is cracked open, Jimmy pushes it open, and sees him sleeping.

Oh, my...

Jimmy closes the door and sees all the machines TK is hooked up to, the heartbeat monitor can be heard faintly, the IV's in his hand is hooked up to saliene bag, TK is looking rough. Jimmy begins to tear up.

You better now be pranking me.

TK opens one eye.

What the fuck are you talking about, Jimmy?

TK opens his other eye.

How did you even get in here? I thought I told those bitches I didn't want anyone back here.

The nurse lady said she asked you if I could come back here.

I don't remember-

TK really thinks about it.

That fucking bitch...

What?

She must have fucking asked me while she was washing my balls.

This makes Jimmy think about the old man's balls he just saw and makes a disgusted face.

What the fuck do you want, Jimmy?

I've been here every day.

Yeah, you fucking smell like it. Go take a shower.

Thunder Knuckles you passed out in the ring! I've been worried about you. What have the doctors said?

Oh, yeah, I broke my back

Oh, no.

TK sits up in his bed. Jimmy raises an eyebrow because someone with a broken back could do what TK just did,

[Yep, I broke my back carrying the Xtreme Division. It's not my fault that the competition has been scared shitless. They all know that coming after the championship is like signing their own death certificate.

Seriously, what happened?

A smirk forms on TK's face.

I was a little dehydrated. They told me I should quit drinking and fighting at the same time, and I said to them. Yo, Nob-doctor, I don't tell you how to tell cancer patients that they only have a few months to live. So, how about you don't tell me when I can and can't drink?

They've kept you here for that?

Nah, man, I just didn't want to have to work. By the way, what's in your hand?

Jimmy almost forgot about the D.W.W.C. forms.

Oh, yeah, these are the D.W.W.C. forms from Jefferson Jackson's office.

What the fuck is that?

They're worker's compensation forms named after Dolly.

TK smirks laying back on his hospital bed.

That tracks. Let me see them.

Jimmy hands over the folder of forms that he randomly put back together.

You never wanted to look at forms before, what's up?

Are you kidding me, Jimmy? These are forms that say that they'll pay me not to do shit!

You have to be kidding me!

With the forms in his hand and reading. TK kicks the covers off himself, stands up, and with his bare ass showing. TK now looks confused.

They'll legit pay you to stay home if your pride is hurt? What the fuck?! Wait... No way. They even pay more for mental trauma... No wonder Dolly's such a goddamn basketcase.

Suddenly in walks Charlie.

Hey, Teeeeeee-Kaaaaaay.

How did you get back here?

Charlie looks over at Jimmy.

I walked, duh.

I mean, they didn't stop you from coming back here?

Why would they?

They stopped me.

This hospital's security fucking blows!

Oh, hey, TK, I was thinking about it, and how about this? Darius?

Who's Darius? What the Hell are you talking about, Charlie!?

The Xtreme Championship.

That's a dude's name.

Well, I figured, you know, since you kept saying no to girl's names that-

TK turns his back on the door Charlie left wide open.

Shut the fuck up, Charlie.

What? I'm just sayin'.

Bobby walks into the room.

Fuck, did War Games suck ass.

Bobby, my man,-

Them No Good Bastards give their world-renowned no-look fist
bump.

-It's alright at least we still got the Xtreme.

That's when it happened. LSM creeps into the room and surprisingly pins TK, with a referee in tow. Charlie is too busy bickering with Jimmy to notice the pin to say anything.

UNO!

Bobby randomly slips on a banana peel.

DOS!

What feels like an eternity happens before the referee counts.

TRES!

Jonathan Barrows randomly walks into TK's hospital room and says something like a snarky cunt. TK kicks out far too late but long after Vinnie Lane has a sombrero-wearing mariachi band come in to play.

What just fucking happened!

Some time passes before Jimmy brings up Dolly again.

You know, since you lost the Xtreme you're going to have to rip Dolly apart right?

TK looks at the D.W.W.C. forms.

Jimmy, go get the goddamn nurse. I have to get back to the dojo.

TK tossed the folder to the floor.

That's the spirit!

Jimmy runs out of the room to find a nurse. TK notices the cameraman stayed in the room with him. He glances up at his fellow Bastards, who have been beside him too. He stands up out of his hospital bed and looks out of the window, his bare ass seen from the back of his hospital gown.

Fellas, I fucking think I need to get back to training and leading the Bastard way, like every bastard does.

What?

Cut that shit off and meet us at the goddamn dojo you fucking stooge.

The cameraman does as he's told and cuts the feed.

August 10th, 2022

We meet back up with TK at Bobby Bourbon’s Dojo for the Competitive Arts. Where he's been training. Today, however, it was tape day, and boy, does Jimmy look pleased.

So, what did you think?

About what?

Dolly's promo's!

The only thing I walked away with is that I suck and I'm a big mean Bastard. That Dolly waited so long to challenge me that I lost the Xtreme Championship. Sound about fucking right?

Well, kinda. She thinks you're a guy named El Knuckle in OCW too.

Yeah, I noticed that, that was as weird as alien shit. She babbled on and fucking on about it too.

Jimmy pulls out a tinfoil hat with the name Jim on it. This is Todd's queue in the truck. TK had commissioned Charlie Day of "Its Always Sunny" fame to reenact Dolly preparing for their match.

[Image: 4kvxrSq.gif]

Charlie Day is acting like a lunatic in front of a corkboard and says "Hear me out..." while continuing to look like a certifiable crazy person says; "TK and El Knuckle"

[Image: xgvyDRV.gif]

With his eyes wide, Charlie Day continues the reenactment of Dolly Waters by saying "Can't you see? They're the same person!" The reenactment cuts to TK taking the tinfoil hat from Jimmy and putting it on. Once this happens the reenactment continues.

[Image: nnr9ZWO.gif]

Still waving his hands around, looking nuttier, and nuttier, he exclaims. "It has to be true... ...or I've wasted my time."

Pay attention, Dolly, I saw you trying to p-REACH but you really can't believe everything you hear on your little conspiracy podcasts. I haven't competed in OCW in almost a year. Hell, I saw the Margarita Mix was coming back. So, I was like, shit, let's see who's in this fucking thing. Turns out Dolly's bitch was in it before me. I looked at the competition next and who I could be tagged with. So, yeah, as I said to her face on Massacre since Bobby wasn't in the Mix that we should tag. I know it's a step down in talent level from Bobby Bourbon but I'm pretty sure I can carry you. The Bastardly Father knows, Dolly is full of potential but when she reaches for the stars, she always ends up falling back down to earth.  One thing I know about OCW is not a single one of those cock goblins, over there, can withstand an XWF assault. I mean, shit, just look at what happened last time. Bobby and yours truly, 'Ol Thunder Knuckles, went in and took their tag titles, Dolly won the Mix last year, and Peter Vaughn the gut-less coward he is jumped ship to XWF. That's not the goddamn point though.

TK gives a maneuver only imitated by posers and lames the universally known, jerking-off hand gesture.

Dolly's pride is about to take a hit on the 13th at Savage. When I shatter her confidence in the ring. She can act as rah-rah as she wants, right now to the fans, but come the night of the fight. I'm going to slowly break her down and target her little twig legs. Bitch can't fly, if she can't stand, just sayin'.

Don't forget she brought up the Canibus Cup.

Ah, yes, more history lessons from Dolly Waters. She loves those, doesn't she? She adds just enough history so her conspiracies can gain root. I certainly lost a match outside of XWF. No fucking doubt about it. It happened but at least I didn't lose outside of XWF for the XWF Universal Championship. Which is more embarrassing?

TK pauses so the people at home can think about it.

Me, shit, I'd say it would be the second. Think about it, considering Dolly's been here longer than I have and flounders in big moments, more times than not. Girl, you cry and whine that I lost the Xtreme Championship. All while taking "L" after "L". Who the fuck do you think you are Charlie Nickles? Hell, you're still calling the Bastards out and we're not even the champs. What's wrong, cum droplet? Don't think you can hang with "The Big Dogs" and need to come after worthless because we lost Bastards.

TK rolls his eyes as Bobby Bourbon steps up from out of nowhere, looking like TK kicked his dog.

The fuck did you just say?

A devilish smirk forms on TK face, knowing he just incited Bobby.

Worthless because we lost Bastards.

No such thing.

Bobby looks into the camera's lens dead on with confusion in his eyes.

No such thing.

Bobby looks back at TK.

What kind of inbred mongoloid went and made that claim? Jenny?

Nah, that has nothing to do with 2016. That's what Dolly implies by calling our fucking name. Let's be real, Dolly, we both know you need Us No Good Bastard way more than we'll ever need the Midcard Dolls. In case you live under a rock, I held onto the Xtreme Championship long enough to get what I needed. I've always said I'd win the Universal Championship without the help of a briefcase, so nothing has changed for me. For you, the whole world changed.

TK holds up his pointer finger.

One, you don't get an undeserved shot at a title.

TK flicks out his middle finger.

Two, what little motivation you did have is gone. Seeing as you wanted to fight for the Xtreme Champion right after losing probably the biggest match of your life, or, wait... Was that with Thad? Doesn't matter you lost both.

Extending his ring finger TK flashes a quick smile.

Three, you invoked the name of the Bastards and now you have to deal with that. Just remember you asked for this. Not just for yourself, oh, no, you asked for this for that, hero, my dickhole, cheating-ass cunt, Vita too.

TK makes a fist out of the hand that was holding up fingers, putting it back down to his side.

On Savage, we're still having an Xtreme rule match, and my job hasn't changed since losing the Xtreme Championship. No, my job is still to leave you laying in the name of the Bastardly Father. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Before going to the hospital, I've shown that 'Ol Thunder Knuckles can be serious, and Dolly has shown she can't be funny. None of that matters, what matters is the blood that will be left inside the Crypto.com Arena in L.A.

TK lowers his head which causes the Bastards worldwide to do the same.

May, Dolly, see the Bastardly Father's hatred on her path ahead. When the road she walks is dark, may she be haunted by the name for all eternity.

TK's voice becomes more boisterous and loud.

May my words ring in her ears. I will give her what she wants, her time of sorrow, The guttural singing of our Bastard Hymm. When times are hard may the hardness, turn my heart to stone.

Still keeping that fire within him he continues.

She will always remember, that the 13th of August, as the day MY shadows eclipse her.

TK's voice becomes more solemn.

She walks alone. While I travel with you Bastardly Father, never alone. In the Bastards name, I prey.

TK lifts his head.

A-goddamn-men.

The scene fades to the Brotherhood of Bastards logo before ultimately fading to black.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-18-2022), Charlie Nickles (08-13-2022), Dolly Waters (08-12-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-12-2022), Theo Pryce (08-13-2022)