Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The blistering truth
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-12-2022, 10:56 PM

When we last saw Dolly, she was filming promotional material for her upcoming match against Thunder Knuckles. An Xtreme Rules contest that was - until Thunder Knuckles shit the bed - for the Xtreme Championship.

Dolly caught wind of TK’s untimely and embarrassing slip up while in the middle of performing a parody skit. A skit blasting the same hollow championship reign of TK’s that sucked so hard, it finally sucked itself into non-existence. It was almost as if Dolly was trying to tell us that Thunder Knuckles wasn’t really the XTreme Champion before he’d even technically lost the belt. But everyone knew it anyway. 

So the skit did more than poo-poo on TK’s Hollow Reigns, it also introduced us to one tough pill to swallow for the XWF Tag Team ranks: The Midnight Dolls.

For the first time ever, the duo of Vita Valenteen and Dolly Waters appeared on XWF television as a formal tag team. Which leaves a kick of irony, considering this was during the build to a one on one contest between Dolly and UnderKnuc. Initially it appeared as if the skit introducing this new force to be reckoned with was only there to serve the purpose of hitting TK harder; until it was revealed why Dolly challenged the former champion to a match in the first place

Vita:So, do you really think he’s going to take the bait?

Vita nudges Dolly, as the Internet Wrestling’s dream team exit yet another recording studio, this time inside of the XWF training headquarters of California. A prodigious and expensive facility located near Los Angeles. It’s equipped with several state of the art gymnasiums, a spa and medical area, talent dormitories, promo studios, even a full-on mock wrestling arena. At any given time, one could expect to see some of the XWF’s biggest stars at this facility, but especially with back to back shows between LA and Daly City.   

Dolly:Who, TK? It’s either he takes the bait, or looks like a gigantic you-know-what…

Dolly and Vita turn the sharp angle of the beige hallway leading from the promo studios to the spa and fan interaction area. The pair just finished recording their shoots against The Thugs, in preparation for their first official tag team match on Warfare in Daly City. Initially the Dolls challenged the Bastards to Warfare, but

Vita: In fairness, everyone already knows TKs a coward.

Dolly:True, he wimped-out pretty hard when we challenged the Bastards.

Vita snickers as the two continue down the hall,

Vita: Oh, you mean on July twenty fourth?
Dolly: Don’t get me started

Dolly scoffs a lite laugh through her teeth knowing that Vita is referring to TK’s bumblefuck of a video he released,

Vita:...but seriously-

Vita halts their stride down the hall, turning to face Dolly,

Vita:-it might be pretty tough to make TK look any more foolish than he already does. Without taking the Xtreme Championship as leverage, he may not be willing to take another beat down- especially on pay-per-view.

Dolly: I think you highly underestimate TK’s stupidity. I mean we just watched a video of him prepping for a match as if he’s never faced me before. And besides, if The Dolls calling them out, their singles careers being fruitless jokes, and TK losing to me on Savage ain’t enough to rouse The Bastards then they’re dead anyway.

Vita grins at Dolly, the words are confident and endearing, though Vita knows there might be more to the specifics of why Dolly wants the Dolls to face The Bastards, but she knows it comes from a good place and isn’t worried about it right now

Vita:And if it’s not The Bastards, we’ll just start knocking down whatever tag teams the XWF lines up for us. Starting with the Thugs.

Dolly smiles. Vita strikes every positive pulse that courses through Waters’ veins. She’s brimming with confidence. For the first time, in a long time, ready and willing to turn a new leaf in her professional wrestling career.

Dolly:: All the more reason to get this beatdown of TK over with.

The two bumpfists and head on up the hallway, the walls open up into large glass windows, letting in the beautiful California sunshine. To the right is the spa, where Dolly and Vita are headed to get massaged down after some grueling training regiments earlier in the day.

Really Dolly? Really Vita?

But to the left, behind a roped off break in the corridor, and guarded by a pair of security guards, is the fan interaction area. A place for the wrestling fanboys of millionaires to come simp on the XWF talent, and be a general thorn in the side of everyone. They spend millions of dollars, and in return, they follow the wrestlers from show to show, act hella creepy, and are granted certain privileges not available to the plebs,

Dolly:...christ.

The Dolls halt and let out a collective groan, Dolly running her palm down her face.

Dolly: It’s Billy Blisters

Or so Dolly calls him. Mainly because of the gross blisters that cover his mouth, but also because no one really knows his name. He’s the strange looking lanky man who’s in the front row of every XWF show. It’s believed that he’s a nephew to Jefferson Jackson, though no one can confirm. Either way, the guy has tons of money, and following pro wrestling is his life. He takes his fandom, and the business very seriously.

It’s not like I’m not happy about The Midnight Dolls, but c’mon! You all know this is crap. a desperate cry for attention written on his face as he slaps the back of his hand into his palm, reaching out over the velvet rope to the talent area.

Vita:Oh my- is it-

dolly: Mhm. Tuesday.

All access day for VIP XWF Fans. It’s basically a chaperone program the company offers it’s high coffers. Spend some obscene amount of money and you get to follow around XWF talent for a tour at any of the major facilities. Just like this one.

Vita is visibly annoyed. She was really looking forward to a few blood pouches and an afternoon at the spa before it’s back to the grind and training. Dolly knows that Billy Blisters is about to request his access privileges with the two of them, so instead of having both of their days ruined,

Dolly: go ahead,

She nudges Vita’s ribs and nods her head toward the spa,

Dolly: Make a run for it, I’ll take him today-

Vita’s face turns over, stunned with her partners selflessness, they both look over at Billy Blisters, his face turning red, ready to implode with the collective grievances of the entire internet wrestling fandom community,

Dolly’s lip turns with an empathetic bend,

Dolly: Besides, if I don’t listen to Billy cry about pro wrestling, then no one will…

Vita: and then he’ll make an ass of himself on the internet.

Dolly sighs, knowing that however she dresses this up, she’s in store for an annoying afternoon,

Dolly:You should leave before I change my mind,

And Vita does just that, with an excited grin she scurries on over to the spa. Dolly shakes her head watching her partner go, and with a huff she turns curtly toward Billy Bilsters, whose eyes are lit up by a raging fire of aimless bellyaching and stupidity. He’s already being let through security as Dolly approaches him,

I can’t believe you, Dolly!

She’s already folding her arms, her eyes rolling as Billy closes in,

You finally form the Midnight Dolls, but aFtEr we get a dream pairing with you and Thunder Knuckles in OCW?! aNd, aAaAaAnNnNnNdDdDd-

Whoa, dude-

Dolly holds up her hand as Billy’s blisters near her face,

Where do you wanna’ go today?

I want you to take me to the arena so I can kick your butt!

The security guards overhear this and seems a little edge, but Dolly reassures them with a dismissive look on her face,

C’mon then, let’s go. Tell me allllll about it on the way

Dolly starts leading Billy back down the hallway and towards the large mock arena that’s sertup in the center of the facility. Talent will use it to practice entrance routines, or to simulate arena noise when training for matches.

I just can’t believe you’d use the Dolls to wreck the Bastard's big return! They clearly had bigger plans in store.

Where did you hear that the Bastards had bigger plans in store?

The dirtsheets.

The dreaded pontifications, filled with half truths and half baked fanfictions. As fanciful and full of nonsense as the majority of these publications were, any of the ones Billy would be referencing would be apt to have some credibility.

Oh? What are they lying about this week?

THEY’RE NOT LIES! And it’s pretty obvious at this point. The Bastards are trying to stop Kido and War Criminal from being shoehorned into the main event at Relentless! AND YOU’RE STOPPING THEM FROM SAVING THE FANS!

Shoehorned? How on earth is Kido versus Criminal, or even Mark Flynn being shoehorned? It’s the obvious main event for Relentless. Kido is the Universal Champion-

oNlY bEcAuSe YOU didn’t give full effort and capitalize in the Cannabis Cup match!

Who says that?!

THE DIRTSHEETS!

Do the dirt sheets say that Mark Flynn won the Cannabis Cup? Do they say that Comrade War Criminal won WarGames? Do they say that TK just lost the Xtreme title, and that Bobby Bourbon’s entire career hinges on a match against Jenny Myst? How do they justify The Bastards usurping what’s obviously the match everyone wants to see, and the match that Kido and Criminal EARNED?

Billy’s moaning intensifies. His anger comes from an irrational place of thinking that his money can influence the way in which these wrestlers behave. Or how the managers book the cards. Men like Billy claim to love the sport, but they only really wish it were their own personal sandbox, where the achievement and hard work of the wrestlers is secondary to his entertainment desires.

The only reason TK lost the title to LSM is because YOU had him shook up! It was selfish of you Dolly! First you become TK’s partner for the OCW Margarita Mix and then you bust out the Dolls and challenge the Bastards? They had bigger fish to fry! I don’t care if Kido, NK and Flynn “deserve” it. They’re being pushed by the XWF brass-

-oka, wait. But yer’ literally giving millions of dollars to the XWF “brass” to complain to me about the decisions they make?

There’s an air of silence as the two stop just at the entrance to the mock arena. You can tell that Billy had never considered his money, and his life such a waste before,

-and do you mean to tell me that TK thinking too much about OCW stuff caused him to lose focus and lose belt to LSM?
That’s exactly what I mean! You challenging him after he graciously became your partner to the Mix-

-no, no, no, no bucko! TK asked ME to be his Margarita Mix partner. This after knowing that Vita and I were forming the Midnight Dolls.

What do you mean? You only just introduced the Dolls!

Dolly makes a ‘wrong’ sound like a buzzer. A sound that could be inserted at the end of every Thunder Knuckles punchline.

Wrong! Vita released the vignette of her and I teaming up just before beating Cashe in the Plump Pigeon finals back in early July. Long before he asked me to be his OCW partner. Long before he lost to Cholo and somehow kept the Xtreme Title. Long before that stupid dirtsheet bait of an announcement was leaked by the Bastards at the end of the podcast. So this whole song TK wants to sing about me chasing after his “clout” is nonsense.

Billy is looking more desperate to score a point against Doly, but he’s scrambling. Having it detailed before him that Thunder Knuckles wanted to team with Dolly after it was revealed that she would be forming the Midnight Dolls with Vita spits directly in the face outraged fanboy opinions on the internet.

...yeah bro, whatever TK was “planning” this summer, it involved him riding my “clout” in the first place.

But! But! You tried pulling the curtain back, and falsely accusing TK of being someone he’s not! He shouldn’t have to be worried about Dolly Waters right now.

Jesus, dude. That’s what you dirtsheet heads will never understand. There is no curtain in pro wrestling! Jenny Myst might be getting ready to find that out the hard way. TK chose to be worried about Dolly Waters when he wanted to hitch up to my wagon- just because I pointed out something that was quietly obvious doesn’t mean I pulled a curtain back.

Plus TK claims no association with “EK” over in OCW anyway.

Even if the whole thing is made-up, and TK isn’t that crappy wrestler EK, who lost four days after TK won the X-belt, does it change the fact that TK got pinned clean by Cholo, an XWF signed talent mind you, WHILE CHAMPION?

If it’s nothing, then why are you making such a big deal about it? Surely TK will just laugh it off and not try and desperately disprove some silly little dirtsheet rumor. Didn’t you say that him thinking too much about OCW will cause him to lose focus? That sure seemed to be the position Bobby Bourbon took too, when he got all butthurt like you are, over me challenging TK to Savage. But do you really want me to draw the curtain back? Back as far as it actually goes in pro wrestling?

The only reason Bobby was pissed off that I challenged TK, is because he knew that his boy was about to lose out on his race to the case. Little did he know it would happen before I even got my hands on him. To people like you and Bobby, you only want wrestlers like me and Vita to be good, and be ready to ascend when it’s most convenient for you. Just because Bobby, and bastard fanboys like you think that the world wants to watch the biggest pay-per-view of the year be consumed by their unjustified egos doesn’t mean it’s reality. Yer’ just a vocal minority of wrestling fans. And Bobby is just a wailing baby among the men and women of the wrestling industry. The “bastard” who got his feelings hurt cuz’ Dolly didn’t stay friends with TK after we teamed up for the Mix. Too stupid, and drunk off his own image to realize that when I lead TK to the OCW Mix Finals, he and I are gonna’ have to fight for the OCW Championship anyway. So write this down for yer’ dirtsheet Billy: Bobby Bourbon asin’t confident in his partner’s ability.

Maybe that’s why they haven’t teamed up in a year.

But I also heard TK crying in that Charlie Nickles vignette, after he woke up from LSM’s pin. Being the loser that he is, he immediately shifted all the blame on Charlie, for not being a more horrible father than he already is. Maybe if only Charlie had beat Robyn as a child, she would’ve been more obedient and not capable of interfering with the Bastard’s vanity project. Can you believe a more narcissistic shit stain than TK lying in a hospital because he’s a bum wrestler, and claiming that only he and the other consummate losers that surround him know what’s best for the Relentless Main Event?

...I mean when you put it that way.

Do YOU really wanna’ step in the arena with me now, Billy?

Dolly asks, resting a hand on the super fan’s shoulder, looking into his eyes and finding that his demeanor has shifted,

I guess the more I think about it, TK and Bobby returning only seems to be in reaction to their poor singles careers, and since you and Vita were going to be bringing life into the Tag Team division again, The Bastards had an opportunity to walk into a big match up

Right! And they should be thanking us!

Yeah, I think I need to go record a podcast about this.

You do that! And here, I’ll give you an exclusive scoop:

Dolly looks down through the doors of the mock arena, and into the empty stands and wrestling ring,
Saturday night I’m going to beat TK until there’s nothing left. Until there’s not a soul left in the stands who can stomach watching the hell I unleash on that prick, and I won't stop until he gives me what I want. Let him claim that the Dolls are beneath him. Let him do it after he tells you why I’m his partner in OCW. Let him tell you that I’m ruining his plans, while he responds to everything I said about him, and bends over backward to disprove claims he calls irrelevant. Let him do that while he explains why he recorded a promo on July 24th about a challenge I issued on July 22nd… and then sat on it until August 5th.

Then ask him why he quote-tweeted this on the 26th!

Dolly shows Billy her phone, his face runs flat,

So you mean to tell me two days after he pre records a promo against me, he’s celebrating me on Twitter? Billy… does this man really seem like someone you want to see deciding the main event of Relentless?

No. He’s full of shit. He’s just been a parody all along

Yer’ damn right he is. and I’m going to beat it out of him on Savage. And then we’ll know exactly where TK belongs on the Relentless card. It's a perfect way to welcome back a couple of scared bastards to the XWF tag team division.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-13-2022), Charlie Nickles (08-13-2022), Raion Kido (08-13-2022), Theo Pryce (08-13-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-12-2022), Unknown Soldier (08-16-2022)