Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raab's missing hardcore wrestling
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-11-2022, 06:43 PM

It had occurred to Lord Raab how much he was missing a specific wrestling aspect of his game since the tournament had been over. He wasn't like other wrestlers who talked with Henry about general discussions or other people. He was very old school, like the location of being in the streets of San Juan, Puerto Rico. It was more his thing to be in an alleyway with burning green flames from metal trash cans. Henry gets the camera ready as Lord Raab starts talking with his arms crossed.

Lord Raab: "You know what I've been missing around here? I've been missing to beat the fuck out of someone with weapons. I miss being a hardcore wrestler in XWF Anarchy. Ah, right, because of that dumb cunt Sarah placing me in some dumb tournament that I had no interest in winning. The only person I was interested in beating was Jason Cashe, that son of a bitch. If he weren't in the tournament, I wouldn't have bothered because Sarah Lacklan's tournaments are an absolute joke, and I never take her shit seriously."

Henry just had to let it go with Raab, mostly because he was still mad with Sarah and would be for the rest of his life. Of course, there were bigger things to deal with, like Raab's opponents. He focuses back on the camera with the burning green flames around him.

Lord Raab: "I know what you pathetic assholes of Tommy Wish and T-Law are going to say to me, I'm a joke and should stay away from wrestling. Fuck you both, honestly, because I don't give a damn about winning matches, unlike the pair of you here. I wish to beat the hell out of you two in the ring. Now T-Law, I know your discussion is on politics. Still, while I respect my twin brother, who, for some reason, has been hooked on wanting to prevent Climate Change, I don't give a crap about politics on what's going on in the world because not only it's full of shit, but has nothing to do with wrestling. I don't fear fraudulent police officers who pretend to save people when in reality, from what I've seen in the tag match where you won and beat Tommy Wish, you don't. You're not an honest police officer, just pretending to be. I think you will be dealing with Tommy Wish more than with me. Police officers usually fear monsters, so you are already screwed from the get-go."

Raab cleared his throat, pausing for a second and moving swiftly on with another opponent in mind.

Lord Raab: "I know you've competed in War Games matches against other teams, I've done war games matches before in my time, but I reckon you're far from done with wrestling T-Law and not ending things with him after being pinned by him in a tag match. Tag matches especially being in something like getting a random partner, can fuck careers up. I'm sure it was dreadful to take a loss in that, but I reckon you will be far too beaten up from what damage has already been done to you in the cage, but it doesn't mean I'll rip the living crap out of you because I'm here to beat the shit out of someone."

Shrugging his shoulders on the next guy he had to address, although, from the tiny bit of bio from what he knows, he raises a smile on his face, knowing this might be why Lord Raab was selected to do this fatal four-way match.

Lord Raab: "I know you're not going to say much about me, but I know you were in that company, Alex Blade. I won't say the name, but I see you achieve some belts there, even the top one, one-time. I also know you tried to bring a deathmatch title to the company. I wonder how that went? You're someone I like out of all the opponents I'm facing in a match. Unlike the other two, you aren't afraid to use weapons within me. You aren't scared of getting your hands dirty, and this should be a hardcore match because I fucking miss tasting the love of violence and giving someone pain. I crave those matches again because I'm bored of these regular matches and these fatal four ways being regular matches when you can't make anyone bleed or cause serious injuries. While I'm looking forward to fighting you in the ring, still, the point is I can see you getting seriously fucked in the ring."

Raab had a smile on his face, knowing that he could face Alex Blade in hardcore matches in the future. He didn't know what Alex would say, but it was just a rough guess, and he put some words into him.

Lord Raab: "Why? Because using violence is my home, and I love to wreck a steel chair across your fucking head and give you something to bleed about because I want to expect I'm facing a future hardcore wrestler that will take it to me. Still, we'll see if you're a violent maniac because you haven't done shit yet to be in this match. I may know a bit about you, but not enough about what you'll do to these idiots in the match."

Spitting on the concrete floor as Raab goes closer to the metal bins on fire.

Lord Raab: "It doesn't matter if I win; the point is I'm going to show all the violence in the world on all of you. You may have your buddies to hang around with and talk to, but I don't, and that's why I have the most focus out of all of you. I'm not someone who puts their business out. I'm only going out in the ring to beat the shit out of you all. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

Raab smirked as the camera went black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-12-2022)