Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Well Soon...
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-11-2022, 08:48 AM

Xavier Lux is walking along a stone path that leads towards Castillo San Felipe del Morro, an old fort in San Juan Puerto Rico that has been around for over 400 years. It’s the night before Anarchy, likely the first time XWF has come to La Isla del Encanto, and definitely a first for Xavier Lux. He walks around the tall walls and when he sees the main gate to go into the castle is locked, he makes his way down a long set of stairs that lead to an overlook of the ocean. He arrives at a lighthouse-like-fixture that likely hasn’t been used for years. He looks off into the darkness, a few ships spotted off in the distance, their position given away only by the faint lights in them. The waves crash hard against the rocks below, Xavier looks below, impressed with how far up he is and how a fall from here would likely be a fatal one. He looks over to the left and sees some rusted cannons and makes his way over, sitting down in one of them, then pulling out his phone to check up on things. He then puts the phone away and begins to speak to her opponent, Savanna Knightly, as if she was right there with him.

Get well soon Savannah.

Then again, it’s been over a month so hopefully you have gotten over the COVID and are fully fit to make your in-ring return. I mean you are Canadian, they have the best health care, so I’m sure you’re fine now.

Sucks you couldn’t compete in War Games though; it was an epic event… From what I saw on the TV anyway, I wasn’t part of it either, but this was by choice. I’ve come to accept where I am in my career and frankly, I am not ready for an event like War Games. Props to those that did though, again, helluva an event. So, Savannah, here we are, you trying to bounce back from an illness that has impacted the world, and me, continue to chop away at the tree that is XWF, hoping that a golden acorn or two would fall from it in the form of the Anarchy or Television championships.

I will not stop chopping until I earn both.

After losing to Ruby back in June, I’ve gotten three wins in a row, and you can feel how you feel about my opponents in this run, one of which is a former Anarchy champion, but the bottom line is that I have been able to put together a little winning streak across two shows in XWF and this Thursday, I am hoping that a fourth win will earn me that shot at the Anarchy championship. Where are you in your career Savannah? What are you trying to do? Before COVID happen you probably saw yourself being the sole survivor or a survivor from your team at War Games, then maybe going into the final match and winning the whole damn thing huh? I don’t know though, North Korean War Criminal is a helluva competitor and the runner up ended up being Raion Kido who won the Universal title at the Cannabis Cup.

They are indeed, the best the XWF has to offer right now, so I gotta ask, are you up there with them?

I hope so.

Why? Well, sure, my record isn’t the greatest against top tier talent, and my run hasn’t turned many heads, but win, lose or draw I like to face the best and if you happen to be one of the best, then that just makes me look forward to our match a little more. I mean you beat someone I couldn’t beat one on one, the vampire known as Vita Valenteen, so you no slouch.

You didn’t seem to be in good spirits though in your match after that, and how can I blame you? You were forced to team with someone I beat in like, seconds: Liam Roberts. That 5-way tag match was crazy, but Tommy Wish had you down for the count if I’m not mistaken, so if it wasn’t for someone else getting involved you would have taken the fall there, not Liam. Poor guy, I’m sure what upset him the most about not winning that night is not getting that BJ you promised him if you guys won huh?

You are a freak aren’t ya Savannah?

Si lo soy.

A woman’s voice startles Xavier,he quickly turns around, half expecting Knightley to be here as well, but instead, he sees a white woman with long black hair dressed in a white gown. Xavier stands up, and isn’t sure what to make of her, but her smile is very seductive and inviting so he makes his way over.

Hi there, you came out of nowhere. 

¿Te asuste?

Um, no Nintendo.

I said, did I scare you?

Nah, I was just focused, talking about… someone else. What did you say though?

I said, ‘yes I am’. 

You are, what?

A freak.

She gets closer and locks eyes with him. Xavier seems enchanted, she puts her hand on his chest and he feels a cold that is anything but normal, specially here in Puerto Rico where the temperature is above eighty degrees. But before anything else can happen, someone is rushing over, shouting.

You blew up his plane, helicopter and his office?!

Venom is forced to look away at the screaming man who happens to be his ‘former’ manager, Paco. He is referencing what happened at Xavier’s last promos, go watch, but not now, after! Anyway, he arrives, completely out of breath.

What *pant* were you *pant* thinking?!

Payback. Look, now is not a good time, I’m talking to this lovely woman that-

What *pant* woman?

Xavier turns back around and the woman in white is gone.

Where did she go? She was just here, you saw her!

You been drinking?

Xavier looks around confused, disappointed...

To be continued…

------------------------------------------------Word count: 1000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-11-2022), Peter Vaughn (08-11-2022)