Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Feel It?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-10-2022, 09:22 PM

"I think it's time to bring out the big gun."

Panzer seemingly disappeared in his normal way as he appeared: confetti covered in blood and semen. Only to reappear before the Gods, with Alysia tied up. 

"Y'see, while I've been here, watching your increasingly boring and stalemate driven fight, I have been smelling something. I think you can sense it too, my Lord. However, it might be even more faint of a sign for you since he did this on purpose."

"I see... When you broke Oswald and were caged inside him, you picked up a few tricks, eh Brother? Panzer, thank you for this."

The Creature of the Void looked over at Alysia, looked over to Panzer then to its sibling, causing it to stagger slightly, shaking its head, and that is when the wolves rushed the God once more leaping from behind and grabbing and gnashing their teeth into its hands and yanking it down onto its knees, where the God of Light began to lay a hand upon its sibling's crown, grasping its head as he began to speak to the host of its sibling, Oswald.

"Oswald, continue to fight! Nothing will harm your wife. Fight, you fool! FIGHT!"

The Deity of Void continued to growl, until it threw its head and body with it, backwards as it roared out at the top of its lungs, causing reality itself to shift from light to dark, warping back and forth between the two, until it seemed like only darkness remained, until its sibling of Light began to shine and push back some of the darkness away, only to feel two massive bodies thrown straight into it, causing Light to fly backwards and landing hard onto the ground and sliding with its wolves on top of it. 

Stomp... stomp... stomp... The sound of metallic-wood crackling with each step, as the God of Void came into view, hands mangled and bleeding heavily from the wounds that had been pierced, but unlike before, the wounds weren't healing as fast as they should, and drips began to sound onto the ground of the Sephtis Estate as if black hail was dropping onto the ground.

"Brother, you are going to die. My progeny will survive, I will become even stronger, and both Oswald and you, will cease to exist! I WILL NOT ALLOW MY PLANS TO BE SPOILED LIKE YOU, BRAT!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, what can I say about the one named Unknown Soldier? He's beaten me twice. Well, he's beaten me once in a solo outting, and the other time was in a team setting. In solo competition, he has a single win, and I'm going to beat him. I will even the score between us, and I will make sure he understands that I am no longer that creature he refers to as Ghost Tank. I am motherfucking "Money" Oswald Autem Sephtis and I am a creature that has won TWO Star of the Month awards and MULTIPLE belts. I am a God Champion, and I will be revered as such by the likes of you, Soldier. You constantly come in and leave, like a field mouse coming in for the winter and then leaving. I am one of the few from 2014 that is STILL around to this fucking day. Shit, I've been Oswald for longer than I ever was as Ghost Tank and yet that's all you people from that time period ever fucking think about when you see me, is that name.

If I were still Ghost Tank, I could understand his lack of faith in my winning against him. However, this is a new man, a being that he has yet to truly test in a man to man competition. This, is where he will learn. This is how I break the Old Guard of the XWF. By forcing one of the last vestiges of my past to acknowledge the present and the future. Soldier, prepare yourself for agony, because it's coming at Anarchy. And this isn't something you're going to enjoy. You're going to despise facing Oswald. You will wish for Ghost Tank, the rabid beast that knew nothing of strategy, of any techniques. Instead of facing the God Champion of the XWF, and let me say my fucking name again, so you can understand it right, you human masquerading as an Orca Fuck Toy: "Money" Oswald Autem Sephtis. And all I can tell you, right now, Soldier, is that all I know is that there will be blood shed in that cage, and the majority will come from you."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-11-2022), Dolly Waters (08-10-2022), Jenny Myst (08-10-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-11-2022)