Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Can Be Heroes
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-09-2022, 10:22 PM

"This isn't going to work.."

Josslynn had an uncertainty to her voice. She wasn't SEEING his vision. "It's either this or I practice with the grappling hook again." Shrugging as she looked at him and him back at her. He adds. "What'll it be my love?"

"Fiiinne.." She sighs. "How much?" Josslynn hesitates before exiting the vehicle. In her hand, held between two fingers was a credit card.

"Max. Just take out max and.." Cashe responds and flings his hand in the air. "Make it rain!"

"I will do NO such thing!" Her eyes widen as she looks at him in disbelief.

"Pretty please with sugar on top?" Cashe proclaims.

"This is stupid…" Josslynn exits the vehicle shaking her head.

©©©©©©©©©

"They say that everyone is the Hero or Villain of someone's story. That interpretation of someone can blur the lines of those polar opposite alignments. If the Avengers kill the Bad guy but in doing so, kills innocent people, are they not the villain of those civilians? I know if I was a Superhero, I'd have a red phone in an office that was a direct line to someone important. I bet you don't even have one do you Ruby?

This match has been something I wanted. A one on one, not like the Tag Match we had when I teamed with Dolly 'Motherlovin' Waters and we were like, totally super dope partners weren't we?

Shoutout to DWaters!

The point is, Ruby. We have had little moments of interaction. You are a name that everyone I have had talks with, truly likes. Now, for me? I don't dislike you but I can't say I care too much for your well being either. Really, I'm still a bit bitter.. I have held a tiny little grudge if you will and I am VERY interested in getting the chance to relieve myself from it.

The Gobbler Trophy? Remember that? I do, I remember it. I remember it as the day a SUPERHERO assaulted me from behind to take away what would have been my FIRST moment in XWF.. So to me, Ruby? You've lived long enough to become the villain, at least in my version of the story."

©©©©©©©©©

"Ohhh noooo.." Josslynn 'cries' out into the night sky as she 'fumbles' a stack of money after stepping away from an ATM. "Whatever will I do?" Her damsel in distress could use some work. Still, the bait soon took as two men stalked around the corner and beeline right to her.

"Miss, are you alright?" One asks while the other is already scooping up the scattered money.

Josslynn holds up her hands, offering a cause to why it happened. "Butterfingers! Can you help me?"

"Sure thing, Ma'am.." He offers a hand. "Let's get you off that ground!" Helping her up as his buddy was gathering up the money. There were no signs of them taking advantage of Josslynn or the money.

"Here you are Miss.." The other one reaches out to hand her an unorganized bundle of wet, dirty bills. The money she had 'dropped'.

"DA NA DAAA NAAAAH!
UNHAND HER YOU FIENDS!"

A loud, very deep, almost Batman attempted voice calls out from the opening of an attached alleyway. He steps out of the shadows, posing with his fists pressed against his hips.

[Image: UHS5WMh.jpeg]

©©©©©©©©©

"The great thing about XWF is that it is tougher to stay winning here than it is in a lot of places. I am next to undefeated in other places but here? Here, I have fallen short when the stage has girth to it. The bigger the spotlight and I've done nothing but showcase my downfalls.

Losses happen and to bounce back is to adjust and keep adjusting, taking the shots and throwing them back as best as I can throw them. That is what keeps us alive in this sport! To truly believe in yourself but know that the belief across from you can be enough to outweigh your own beliefs.

I need this Ruby..

I need to beat you because of what is essentially at stake here. I want to be Anarchy Champion! I want to stand tall at the next big stage that I stand on in XWF and to do that, you become the tire replacement. I've hit a few potholes and you are the Triple A that sets me back on the road to travel where I want to be..

I'm not Raion

I'm not Ned.

I am NOT the good guy, I'm a problem child and it is TIME that I get back to that.. You could call me the Villain and yet, I want to defeat you as if you are one..

I am in this like it is my End Game and I will be DAMNED if a bitch in a mask playing vigilante curbs my plans! This ain't DC or the MCU but I'm an Anti-Hero and this is my motion picture.."

©©©©©©©©©

"They really tried to help.."

Josslynn says partially laughing as she looks down at the two men from before. Both were groaning, sprawled out on the concrete. "Wait, what are YOU doing?!" Cashe broke character as he looked to see Josslynn going through the two men's pockets.

"Money. Gift Cards maybe?" She says as she pulls free a wallet and opens to check it. "Fuck this guy.." She grunts and tosses the wallet. "Gym membership, what a dick!"

Cashe laughs. Here he was trying to play superhero, doing so poorly and his girlfriend is a bonafide criminal. "Gawd, I love you!"

"No, no, don't break character Mister!" Standing tall, Josslynn drops the second wallet after cleaning it of any cash. "We can roleplay back at the Hotel. I've just robbed someone!" She says with a grin growing across her face.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2022), Charlie Nickles (08-09-2022), The Blue Tango (08-10-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-11-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-10-2022)