Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting down the X-treme Alliance
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2022, 03:02 PM

I made my way through bushes and thick undergrowth and I am not sure why I had agreed to go down this adventure, but Scarlet the Hunteress wanted to make a point, but I knew what her point was from the beginning, but she had wanted the XWF Universe to understand it.  So I said yes and within minutes of starting our little adventure, I was already regretting it.  I knew Kris The Hammer Von Bonn was already regretting it.  He always hates doing anything, but that's Germans for you though.

"Tell me again why I had to come along?" Kris asked

"Because you are part of the Triple Threat team," Scarlet replied "So therefore you have to come along,"

"I wish Melanie had been chosen, she's crayzee enough to do this trip," 

I had to chime in "It doesn't matter who's in the Triple Threat, the matter of the fact now we are here, and you are just going to have to go along with it,"

Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew Kris was unhappy, unhappy as Germans can be.  But he would still compete, because that is who he was.

We stopped in the middle of dense bush, Scarlet knelt down to look at some tracks.

"The reason we are doing this," continued Scarlet "Is I think it's time we, as in the Misfits, instead of holding back and letting the matches come to us, we go after our opponents ourselves and make matches that best suit us.   I know that you'd be all up for that boss,"

I agreed in principle "You are right, Scarlet, I do agree to that, but here's what I feel the right thing to do is.   My motto of operation stays the same, and that is what I do best, the Misfits as a whole can adopt that strategy.   Does that sound fair?"

I see something through the dense bush, in what looked to be a clearing not 50 metres away.

"That sounds fair,"

"Good," I replied "Now follow me, I think I see something which might be useful to us,"

"But I haven't proved my point yet, and it's in line with our match,"

I took over the lead anyway and moved my way forward.

Kris walked up to Scarlet "I think he gets it,"

I made my way through the steep and thick underbrush and found myself in a clearing.   There was a log in the middle of the clearing, and I thought it was a perfect time to stop, and a perfect opportunity to send a message.

"Doug," I yelled out

Doug was a cameraman provided to me by XWF, and he had to be around me at all times, in case I wanted to go live to the XWF Universe and put out a promo.   I thought this was a great time to belt one out.

"Sir?" came a voice not too far away

"You know what to do,"  I replied

Doug, the XWF cameraman came walking into the clearing not too far behind Krs and Scarlet.

"You want me to set up the feed here?"

"I do, now get to work,"

UNKNOWN LOCATION

The camera fades in to what looks to be a clearing in a forest, and in front of the camera we see Mastermind, Kris the Hammer Von Bonn, and Scarlet The Hunteress.

Mastermind steps forward.

"It's time now for us to speak about our upcoming match on Thursday Night Anarchy.    Against the X-treme Alliance.   I am not sure why Vinnie decided to place me, especially in a Triple Threat Match.   Yes I know I am the Anarchy Champion, and as Anarchy Champion I should be up for any type of match.   But that being said, it feels like this match was thrown together for a purpose only the great Vinnie Lane, only knows all too well for himself."

Mastermind stops for a second and thinks about what to say next, but before he could open his mouth Kris The Hammer Von Bonn steps forward.

"I am no fool, Mastermind, and therefore I know what I have to do.   You brought me into the Misfits to take out fools, and as I can clearly see the X-treme Alliance are the fools around these parts.

"We have Michael Graves, who isn't really a fool, but his 'friends' are.  The ever green Barney Green, who tries too hard, and the man who thinks he has to be looked upon as being Dangerous because that's his last name, Darren Dangerous.

"You know what Michael?   It might be hard to take you out, but it'll be oh so easy to take care of Green and Dangerous.   And I know what to do to hammer that home."

Kris walks back to where Scarlet is,  and Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk.  He nods at Scarlet, and she walks forwards.

"I have been talking to Mastermind about the need to start hunting our opponents down, instead of them just being hand-delivered to us, and we will show why on Thursday when that will be the case.   Yes, Michael, Darren, and Barney, you may have been hand-delivered, but we will show why we can easily hunt out a win, and take you down.   All 3 of you.   And I am the true Hunteress around here, and I know techniques that will have you all squealing for the hills."

Scarlet nods at the camera and walks back over to where Kris was standing.  Mastermind steps forward.

"The great Michael Graves who thinks he knows how to handle every situation, well the only situation you will have to handle is how to escape from the clutches of the Misfits.  And if that's leaving your 'friends' at the mercy of the 'wolves' then I suggest you do that, because we all know when the going gets tough, you will leave your 'friends' high and dry to fend for themselves.

"Darren Dangerous, Barney Green, you two shouldn't trust Michael Graves, he will leave you to be prey whilst he runs away.   But if you don't get the hint. I think it's best that I, as Anarchy Champion, will show you how it's done, and that will be way too easy for the Misfits and I, when we count to 3."

Kris steps forward.

"1!!!"

Scarlet joins Kris.

"2!!!!"

Mastermind joins Kris and Scarlet and all together they say:

"Three!!!!"

Mastermind heads off towards the trees, Kris and Scarlet watch him go, before deciding to walk off after him and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-12-2022), Dolly Waters (08-12-2022)