Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Fuck
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2022, 03:15 PM

As the camera starts rolling, we see the waves crashing on the horizon. As the crew begins walking forward. The feed is switched to drone footage on a beach. Where the drone catches HGH walking around on the beach. As the drone approaches HGH looks up after hearing a noise from above.

"Good God, you people manage to find people anywhere. I can't even slip away on a well-deserved vacation without someone watching my every move."

Then a familiar voice is heard from a distance.

"Harmon, there you are. What are you doing?"

HGH throws his hands in the air.

"Well hell, I thought that I'd just take a leisure stroll around the beach and I don't know…relax a bit, but nooo. Instead of relaxation, I get a drone hovering over me, and then here you come, Tommy. Damn, what's a guy gotta do to get some relaxation anymore?"

Tommy is stunned by what HGH says.

"What the hell did you think you signed up for? Listen, kid, you've got to get used to it. You have to always be ready for anything."

"Tommy, there's only one reason you would be looking for me. So, just cut to the chase. What kind of a triple threat match am I in now?"

Tommy looks puzzled.

"No one said anything about a triple threat match."

"Sooo.. no triple match?

"No!"

"Well, holy shit! Well if it's not a triple threat match. Then, do tell what match am I in for come Anarchy?"

"La Reina Daniela Raye-Weathers."

"Who the fu."

"Harmon! Don't get ahead of yourself, kid. She's a former Anarchy champion."

HGH's jaw drops, but only for a moment. He then smirks and lets out a small chuckle. Then turns to laughter.

"Tommy, did you say former Anarchy champion? Jesus, how many former champions do I have to go through before it clicks? How many former champions does it take before the light bulb comes on in someone's head that I deserve a shot? For fuck sake what do I have to do?"

"Harmon! Stop looking too far ahead. That's how you lose yourself. Worry about the here and now. You have a match in Puerto Rico, on August 11th."

"Well, isn't this just great? I'm booked in a match against a former champion, and it's a homecoming for her. Well, damn let's just pander to her ads some more shall we? Break out the Sombreros, the piñatas, hell let's even get a little fucking mariachi band to play for her too."

"Harmon, you do realise she's from Memphis right?"

HGH looks confused as he tilts his head.

"No shit? Memphis? Damn, well maybe I made her look a little better. Hell, I wouldn't admit to people that I'm from some backwoods harpies-infested place. I mean fuck even Elvis had enough sense to leave that damn place."

HGH looks around almost as if he is psyching himself up.

"Here I thought I’d finally get some notoriety for my showing on the last Anarchy. See, I figured hell, look at this kid. Here is HGH every Anarchy busting his ass making a name for himself, then boom triple threat, boom former champions. How long must this go on until I get what I want? It’s simple: I WANT THE ANARCHY TITLE! But noooo… instead I keep getting the shaft while everyone else gets shot after shot. I feel sorry for this La Reina chick. I’m going to pulverize you into nothing, I will leave you a broken mess by the time I am finished with you. No one will recognize you, but I have a feeling not even that will work. It seems it doesn’t matter how many times I let my frustrations out on my opponent, it’s the same song and dance every Anarchy. Golly gee, I wonder after I beat this La Reina chick, which former champion will be next before I get a shot at the actual Anarchy champion.”

"Let it out, why don't you.”

"Well what do you expect me to do? Seriously, how long am I expected to wait in the shadows? Do I need to play the broken record? How many former champions have I beaten? How many former champions have I gone toe to toe with and held my own? Let’s look at my last match on Anarchy, shall we? I had Unknown Soldier on the brink of tapping, then that opportunistic Ruby comes out of nowhere to STEAL, yes STEAL the win. She capitalized on my hard work, the easy way out. So now, La Reina, what I want you to understand is this. Come August 11th, when you step into the ring with me in The Coliseo De Puerto Rico Jose Miguel Agrelot In good ol’ San Juan, Puerto Rico, you had better bring your very best. I’m done playing these games. I will not rest until I get MY shot at the Anarchy gold. I’ve said it once I’ve said it a million times. I AM DESTINED FOR GOLD!”

HGH pauses for a moment to catch his breath.

”Jesus, anyway. La Reina, I hope you are prepared for what is about to happen to you. You’d better come fully prepared, that way there isn’t a single doubt in the people’s minds that I am just that much better than you. It doesn’t matter what you may think you are capable of because, there is nothing that you can do to me to think otherwise and in the end, I will be the one with my hand raised. It's just a matter of do I make you scream before you tap out, or do I just lay you out for the 1! 2! 3!”

HGH looks at the camera.

"BECAUSE I"M BETTER THAN YOU! HGH looks away for just a second."AND YOU KNOW IT!"

HGH smiles then starts laughing as the screen fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-09-2022)