Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cali Luv Wit Tha THUGS. [rp1]
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-07-2022, 01:22 PM

[After a two or three day flight to Los Angeles California, JB and Reggie are in a big hotel room with adjacent beds across from one another. While JB was watching some basic TV in the couch of the hotel room, Reggie was looking at the terrace door to look at the blue skies and he pondered about his past in California.]

Reggie: Shit man, I haven’t been in here for over like two or three years since you guys bailed me out of jail. It’s nice to look at the palm tress. Ay man you listening?

[JB was scrollin on his phone, and his eyes lit up when he read that Machina had pinned Knux for his X-Treme title on his phone, and he then answers Reggie.]

JB: Yeah man, it’s wonderful out chea after a long ass flight, did you hear about Machina winnin’ the strap off Knux?

Reggie: Yeah, I heard about it… weren’t you and him supposed to do some kinda angle with him for the strap?

JB: We supposed too during Tommy’s excursion in Switzerland, but he told me that his flight tickets were canceled so he couldn’t go there, thank god we didn’t show up there or else I would have thrown a conniption about it.

[Reggie then keeps on looking out the terrace balcony and he opens it to sit on the two plastic chairs, with a glass half full of rum on his side. Then JB heads out to the balcony to sit with him, and JB pours himself some whisky in a glass, and takes a sip as they look into the sky.]

Reggie: Well, guess we all lucked out besides Tommy, I hate the cold man… i’m an afro latino who loves the heat!

JB: Me too, I can’t envision hanging out there, even for a set up to a payoff with no conclusion to that at all.

Reggie: Preach on, JB.

[As both men were chilling on the balcony, JB's phone goes off and he see’s it’s a rando number that he answers, then he leans forward on the chair to talk to this person. Then he heads back inside the room, leaving Reggie by himself. Then he looks at his phone, and he noticed it was his baby mama, Dolorita, whom he rolls his eyes towards and left it ringing. Then after fifteen minutes had past, his phone kept blowin up until he had to answer in a state of annoyance.]

Reggie: What the hell do you want Dolorita!?

Dolorita: Reggie, Reggie… I wanted to call to let you know… that I have gone to rehab for my addiction to heroin… I have gotten Miranda back from the streets to live with me and my great grandmother… She's in the process of going to the eighth grade this August…. And I heard that you are in Califorina for a show.

Reggie: What exactly are you calling for?

Dolorita: I wanted to ask you this… can you send me and her some tickets to see the show?... I think it will be a great idea to catch up… I miss you Reggie, Miranda misses you and she wanted us to see one another again before you leave California. Think about it Reggie, bye.

[Reggie hangs up the phone, and ponders on wanting to see them again. Then JB comes back out of the room to see him in a slumped state, then he sits back down and checks to see how he’s doing, as he takes a sip of his whisky. Then he noticed him having a smile on his face, and he looked questionably about it.]

JB: Why the big smile?... you got some pussy comin over or what?

Reggie: Nah bruh, it’s something else… I got a call from my baby mama, and she wanted me to give her tickets to see us in the cow palace by next week. On one end, I’m happy that she and our daughter might reunite but at the same time.. I am still on the fence about seeing them after a long period of time of being absent.

JB: Well that’s great you got a call from her, I would be too as well. But, unfortunately i am too ugly to even get a ho up in these streets, maybe we should have gon to Switzerland tho ha. But in reality, I'm glad you are feeling happy about hearing from here, but the whole reunion thing I mean you can decide that for yourself. What I can say is, i’d just send them the tickets and have them come through to watch you wreck shit, but that’s my opinion tho.

Reggie: Hey man, i’ll think on it but anyways… who you on the phone with for so long?

JB: Oh someone in the area who’s invited us to a club tonight in Southeast LA, they want us to appear there, I think they gonna give us a VIP table for ourselves.

Reggie: VIP tables? What are we celebrities or sumthin?...I think that’s too much for us to take on, you know me and how i’m not exactly the kinda man who likes the attention.

JB: Well me neither nor T, but we are kinda known out there for our antics outside the ring, and I guess the person who invited us wanted us to bring some attention to this club. Look, we can go there for about two hours and dip if we aren’t feeling it, are you in?

Reggie: Do I look like I have a choice, I am in… but, I get the first girl who’d come to our table. You have to wait your turn!

[JB then laughs and shrugs it off as they continue to bask in the hot moist air in their terrance until it was nightfall. Then it was about 12pm, and they both are dressed in their freshest attires that money could buy with Reggie having his hair in ponytail. They arrive at the club in Southeast LA that looked a bit rugged around the area, as soon as they get out of JB’s rental car from the car lot and walk down the block, some latin gangbangers come up to them to confront them.]

Latin Gangbanger: Yo Eses, wha chu up in dis area fo?

Reggie: We anit lookin for trouble, we just finding club 50150.

Latin Gangbanger #4: Man, let’s jack dez penjos and get outchea!

[Before they could do anything, JB was about to pull out a gun from his light jacket, but Reggie stops him and one of them noticed Reggie had a “56” tatted on his neck, and they immediately back away from him. Then the leader then comes up to them, and gives them some dap in the process.]

Latin Gangbanger: Hey fellas, we didn’t mean to fuck with ya this nighttime… we don’t mess with Chicanos 5iv6ix because we respect them. We out chea, the club is about five blocks way from here.

[Then the latin gangbangers leave them be, and the continue to walk to the club. JB looked at bit pissed off, while Reggie was whistling something to himself.]

JB: Man, I wanted to bust some cap they asses! Why did you stop me?

Reggie: Relax man, aren’t you supposed to be the man of peace?.... Just so you know, after I left this wrestling shit back, I moved to san diego and joined that gang… the same gang that gave me my stripes… the same gang that I did a bid for a crime I didn’t commit. The neck tat was just a piece of my initiation… they took notice and backed away. If you had pulled the gun out, we’d be not going to the cow palace, but to jail… we don’t need that at all for the dirt we did.

JB: Oh you right, I guess I let my street side get me to violence… also, i had no clue that they backed away from your tat on your neck, why didn't you tell me about it?

Reggie: Wasn’t deep or anything, just some ink and blehh… but we are almost close to this club, let's just move on from this little incident and have some fun tonight.

[Then they finally reach Club 5150, and they enter this small hole in a wall club, and they see the club promoter guiding them to their so-so VIP table with four chairs around a round table. They sat on the two chairs, and throughout the night they weren’t really approached by anyone nor even shouted out. It was reaching to two, and they wanted to leave but they get stopped by two ladies who looked like Adrienne Bailon in a red dress and red heels, while the second one looked like Becky G in a mini skirt and pink “JUICY'' crop top showing her belly ring before they headed out the door. Then they all go to the dance floor, and from there it gets all hot and heated until the next morning where Reggie and the Bailon girl is under the covers sleeping while JB and the Becky G girl are sitting at the balcony looking into the sunrise.]

JB: Never got your name in the club, what was it?

???: Aminata or Nina for short, my friend with your friend's name is…

JB: Oh I know, Reggie and them kept on saying one another’s name out loud in their sheets, her nickname is peaches?

Nina: Oh yeah, she gave herself that nickname for letting a man eating peaches slices out of her pussy last time.

[JB had a shocked look on his face, and then realized that night she kept on ordering peach ice cream from the room services when they went at it. Then he laughs to himself as he see’s through the door where Reggie and Peaches were getting out of the bed, and Reggie see’s the half empty bucket of peach ice cream by his nightstand. Then she stands up and licks the remaining ice cream off her hand.]

Peaches: That was fun last night… didn’t know you had it in you.

Reggie: Shit, you got me worn out, i kinda forgot about your name since we gotten to deep with one another.

Peaches: Just call me Peaches, my name is Nicoletta… I also thank you for feeding me some peach ice cream and putting it all over me. I felt that kink vibes all over.

Reggie: Hey I can get down like that, i have no issues with that. How about me and you, with my girl Nina and your friend get together in California these coming weeks from now.

Peaches: Well that’s cool with us, we too are on a two week vacay as well. I got some friends around the area who invited me and Nina to a yacht party, and I was thinking that we all should go there next week to party!

Reggie: Hell yeah, we are down for this yacht party, funnily enough we had one of those but we sold that shit because the maintenance was too damn high for fuck sakes!

[Then they both laugh at that fact, and JB and Nina come back into the room, then it was getting closer to 10am and they were in the process of leaving the hotel room. Peaches leaves the address to the yacht party within a week from now on the table, and both women blow kisses at the door as they leave. Then both men were hyped about the party as the scene fades out.]

Tha Otha Level Of The Game

“Man, those two girls were banging as fuck last night, I think we gonna have some fun in Cali these couple of weeks from now, and im not worried about my baby mama at all at this point. Well that’s a lie, i still give a fuck, but that isn’t in my line of sight right now. You want to know what’s on my line of sight?”

“What’s up in that line of sight?”

“You know that chick who once rolled with Thad back in the days? Or better yet, that girl who once looked like Selina Kyle during y’alls BoB run?...”

“Hmm, i’m not too aware of that one or either…”

“Okay let me say it, Dolly Polly and Vita Heartbreaktine!”

“OH DOLLY PARTON AND VITA THE RAPPER!”

“Are you fuckin with me, or what?”

“I know who they are, i’m just making light on those two women. I am glad we signed on the line for a shot against them. I thought they would have not bothered to join in on our Uno game.”

“Well JB, they did just that… and we need to give credit where it’s due, they had the ovaries and eggs to want US to fight them, since the other team decided to back down from them. I think they got some power, I guess we are a disturbing the peace of they power of having no team to face.”

“Well I guess the tandem of Dolly and Vita are powerful, but still…”

“Still what?”

“STILL can’t hang with us, and well they might have all the accolades and glory within the XWF fed for about over five years or so, and I know for a fact that they feel like we aren’t on their level as well. Who knows, maybe the arena might forget who the “Midnight Dolls” are of a once failed team that couldn’t even break into the tag division. But let me take it back, they couldn’t stick around long enough for people to remember.”

“Hey man, not even on the match card would have the “The Midnight Dolls”... no need to go for the juglar mane, but you do have a point though. But anyways, you think we can take them on?”

“Why else would we sign on the contract to fight em? Mane, they would end up shafted off the Warfare show if we didn't volunteer to take them on. We can take them on, damn it we will have to beat them up good and well enough to make them know who the fuck we are.”

“You damn right, it’s fuckin on with them so called Dolls who need to get they heads popped off like a Kharma vignette over the pretty people. We got to let 'em know what it means to be a THUG in the west coast, where they know how to party.”

“Oh, they know how we be parytin in dis bitch!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post