Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
The Self Loathing
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-30-2022, 10:32 PM

(OOC note: Tired and data is a bitch. No color coding. Sorry...)

The hardlight hologram version of Oswald continued to read, but would speak this time without looking up to the camera.

"Ah, it's time again. I don't have many stories to tell you. I'm fresh out of inspiration. Like a modern writer relying on the technology of the day to put out his novel to the world at the push of a button.

If I had time, if I had more stories processed, I could create something worthy of your ears. Unfortunately, I do not. I'll try my best, but don't expect an Odyssey or a Macbeth.

One of the many millennia prior to the existence of any planet, as Light shaped the very stars itself, Dark asked what they were doing.

'It is quite drab here, o' Void. We must live in harmony, do we not, under your very cozy blanket. I simply wish to have something bright adorning it so that when we look at it, the weaving of your blanket shows both of our personalities.'

'I… quite like the dark… for the brightness harms my senses, Light. Can you mute their luster so that when I rest, I do not wake from those objects shining unto my slumbering form?'

Light exhaled in such a way that it seemed annoyed at the request.

'Fine. Because I love you, and want us to live peacefully. I will make these objects lose their light over time. Some will lose their light after burning through it quickly. Though, that is when they will be their brightest, near death, as if celebrating the life they had, until they are gone forever. Making the blanket lose some brightness, but it will be dark again. As these things age, they will be at their lowest form of light. They will then expand and becoming the loveliest being amongst the darkness, before their life is snuffed out for all eternity.'

Dark smiled at that thought. The death of all those objects no longer being able to shine. Sure, he'd have to endure the light, and their brightest before their end, but the torment will end, forever, as those toys die. He simply wished it would come faster.

Speaking of stars that shine brightly before their death: Latina Submission Machina. Your time last year really was your best. Took both belts from me, but what on earth have you done since? Seems like the same position as me: Fuck all.

Wish, there really is no reason to talk about you. You are there to anchor her team and that's it. She knows you ain't gonna be able to do shit against me. That's why she has the other numbskulls there, to pick up your slack.

Mercy, I still don't know who the hell you think you are. You also bring up my past a lot. Ghost Tank is dead and buried. He does not exist. So why are you so hell bent on bringing that shit up? I've been more successful without the Ghost Tank moniker. And another thing, you call me the BoB B-Team member. Last year, I showed everyone and got the recognition I deserved not just from the BoB Elite, but from the very XWF Galaxy, when I won the May Star of the Month. Making me one of the few people to earn that kind of accomplishment. All after ditching the Ghost Tank name.

So, I ask you, sincerely, who the FUCK is Ghost Tank? Because Ghost Tank couldn't do a fucking thing right except a title that was on its way out of the damn company. Oswald, however, now that's a name. Championship after championship. Belt after belt. Title after title.

Oswald is who you face at War Games. Not Ghost Tank.

But hey, maybe I'll throw in something special, just for you, kid. Whether it's bloodying myself from hitting steel too hard, or just the raw and untamed destruction. Either way, just for you, a throwback.

And for Soldier, too. Might as well, right? A round of throwbacks for the most ignorant fucks on your team who can't see when someone has grown and evolved as a person and as a wrestler!

I thought I was getting the best of the best, but instead I got my greatest hit... men. Dick will penetrate your most vulnerable teammate with his shenanigans. Soldier will be given a name, and that is Page's Bitch. Bourbon will show Mercy none whatsoever as he cries out 'King Me!' and teabags them. While I make the Latina Submission Machina cry out 'Ay papi! No mas, por favor!' as I destroy her body and her credibility.

Sudden Death is going to win this whole thing. Even if I am the only person outted from the whole thing, I believe in the Dick, the King and his Page.

See you at War Games."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Dolly Waters (07-30-2022), Raion Kido (07-31-2022), Theo Pryce (07-31-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-30-2022)