Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
Who you going to call.......RING MASTER!
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2022, 06:08 AM

Ring Master was in New York City for a special occasion. It was a huge city with so many people that reminded him of his opponents. None of them understood what being notorious meant. For him it was about being famous or well known. He knew a lot about this city and how many legacies there are within the city limits. However right now there was only one place he wanted to go. It was on the way to his ultimate destination. Ring Master was getting close when you turned the corner and noticed a familiar sign.

[Image: ghostbusters300__L.jpg]

He gets a crazy idea and decides to walk inside the building with a smile on his face. He walks up to Janine Melnitz as she looks up at this towering man.

Janine
Can I help you, sir?

Ring Master
Yes, ma'am, I was wondering if I could apply to be a ghostbuster

Janine
Well just fill out this application and we will get back to you

Ring Master
I don't think you realize who I am. I don't need contracts or applications.

Janine
Have a good day then sir.

He starts toward the door as he hears footsteps coming from downstairs. The group suddenly appears.

[Image: Ghostbusters-featured.jpg]

Ring Master
Wow this is crazy

Ned Kaye stepped forward as the leader of the group

Ned Kaye
How's it going? Do you have a ghost problem?

Ring Master
Not exactly. More of a slimy Kido problem. I have an image of him if you'd like to see.

Ned Kaye
Of course.

He pulled out his phone showing them what has been bothering him lately.

[Image: slimer-ghostbusters-2016.jpg]

Ring Master
Look at that thing. Ugly as hell, no respect for privacy the damn thing watches me do number 2. What a pervert and I need him eliminated. However, I want to be there when we take him down. I asked the lady over for a job but was rejected.

Ned Kaye
Well, we are hiring, and I know who you are so just meet the three of us in the back and we will give you an interview.

Ring Master
Sounds perfect thank you.

He made his way to the office in the back as he glares over at Janine. He took a seat and waited patiently. Five minutes go by as the three men walk in and have a seat near him.

Ned Kaye
Alright so here is the deal. Each of us will take a turn asking you a question and depending on how we like the answers will determine your fate understood?

Ring Master
Of course

Ned Kaye
First question what makes you want to be a ghostbuster besides wanting to eliminate this slimer fellow.

Ring Master
I love busting balls, busting people open and busting down doors. Ghostbusting to me is fun. I am willing to do whatever it takes in order to eliminate this object. I'm not sure what it is exactly but it has a been a pain in my side for months now. So, one could say I have unfinished business with it and I'm going to finish it now.

Ned gets up and Mac takes his place.

Mac
Do you fear the unknown? This creature is powerful. I can tell by his pictures. You might not be properly equipped for such a task.

Ring Master
Truth be told I have not found anything that I am afraid of because usually, every living thing including people run from me. They know when I show up shit is about to get real. Fear is just an emotion and I'm The Notorious One. Fear has no place in my life,

Mac
Interesting

Ring Master shifted in his chair beginning a little uneasy not knowing what will be asked next. Jason Cashe approached him with the next question.

Jason Cashe
Are you able to think on your feet and be quick if needed?

Ring Master
I am a very quick guy when moving but with my line of work thinking on the fly is the only way to live at times. It makes us better people being able to do that and I try to outsmart the person in front of me it is my competitive nature. If I come across a ghost, I suppose approaching it the same way would not work. This entity is different I feel it.

They get together and discuss Ring Master.

Ned Kaye
Look at that dude. He is a monster he can have the job because I refuse to tell him no.

The other men agree with Jason as they all shake hands.

Ned Kaye
There is just one more task that needs to be completed in order for you to officially be a ghostbuster.

Suddenly the ghost detector goes off and there is an alarm being sent out from a secured New York location. It has been a case the men have been working on for years but still no success.

Ring Master
Everything okay?

Ned Kaye
No, we may need you after all, but you need to do this trip solo.

Ring Master
No training or anything?

Ned Kaye
There is no time but walk this way.

He followed him downstairs to the basement. Once there they go down a long hallway. They reach a container and inside it was a proton pack. The group gives him a quick tutorial. Ring Master can't stop looking at this beauty.

[Image: 221_4983122395.jpg]

Ned Kaye
You are one of us now if you can pass this test. Unfortunately, we have no suits that fit your size so this is the only thing your taking with you. Best of luck to you.

Ring Master
May I at least have the address before I go?

Ned Kaye
55 Central Park West it is an abandoned but very active right now with spirits.

Ring Master
I have heard stories about this place, but may I ask why you guys are not coming?

Ned Kaye
Well, this is a test for you. We will be here monitoring you from our camera. Evaluating you on the job.

Ring Master
Can I at least drive the ghost-mobile?

Ned Kaye
Yes

He walked out of the building with just the clothes on his back and the proton pack as he gets in the ghost mobile. The moment it turns on it plays the greatest theme song in history.

[Image: 17d60d3ba210f73cfff8e7764daacc1e.jpg]

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
Ring Master!

If it's somethin' weird an' it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
Ring Master!

I ain't afraid o' no ghost
If you're seein' things runnin' through your head
Who can you call?
Ring Master!

An invisible man sleepin' in your bed
Oh who ya gonna call?
Ring Master!

Who ya gonna call?
(Ghostbusters!)
If you're all alone, pick up the phone
And call
Ring Master!

I hear it likes the girls
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Who you gonna call?
Ring Master!

Once inside the car, he struggled with the vehicle. He can't handle the stick. He does stop and go all the way to the address as he got out and kicked the car out of frustration. Ring Master grabbed his pack and walked up to the building.

[Image: 6631796.jpg]

He looks around and then opens the door as bats fly out from the door.

Ring Master
Take cover!

He jumped to the ground as the bats escape one by one whizzing by his ear and hissing at him. He swats at them as he stood up and jumped through the opening of the door and rolls on the ground as he hits his face on a door.

Ring Master
Ouch

He looked around at the long corridors it seems like endless doors. He gets up and starts walking around.

Ring Master
I have no idea where to even start.

He heard a banging sound.

Ring Master
What the hell is that?

He made his way down the corridor when something shoved him against the wall as he holds his head. Ring Master took a minute looking around. He heard hissing behind him and turned around to lock eyes with an ugly beast.

[Image: exgihev132px0mgzwtse.jpg]

Ring Master
It's a Mystical being.

Ned Kaye
That thing is hideous. This is going to be your first test. Good luck to you.

Ring Master
I have had bats and an unknown substance shove me and now this.

The proton pack was used by Ring Master as the creature continued to move around. It frustrated him but he refused to give up. The adrenaline was going crazy as he busted down doors and followed it. It entered an open area. Ring Master took two steps inside and stopped.

[Image: 3a202471b36f57169be94a2a68a5a283--ghostb...he-day.jpg]

Ring Master
Fuck me.

Ghoul
The name is Zuul. Angelina Zuul

Ring Master
Do you want to be shakened or stirred?

This was not the time to show weakness. They counted on him and trusted in him. Ring Master was about to take one for the team and carry everyone to victory. He took the proton pack and fired it at the ghouls. Suddenly they disappear. He celebrates like he won when the place starts to shake. Ring Master had no idea what was going on when he is struck by a huge figure.

[Image: b14-staypuffed-matchup-18.jpg]

He gathered himself as Zuul spoke once more.

Zuul
Are you a GOD?

Ring Master
No, I'm your worst nightmare though motherfucker. Do you really think timing up on me will make a difference? I've always been outnumbered no matter the situation and yet I stand before now a survivor. I don't care if your dead or alive Ring Master is going to own your soul. Everything I do to you is justified. You can call yourself the Fabolous four or the Meatheads I don't care. I'm going to have the biggest ghost heist ever remembered. I'm about to evict every single one of you. It can be all at once or individual doesn't matter to me.

Ring Master warmed up the proton pack. He grabbed the rod and prepared it to be fired. The creatures noticed him as they attack. He fired on them creature and the pressure of the proton pack is too much as it launches him out of the door and knocking him through the wall just a little. He sat up and shook off what just happened. The commotion has startled slimer as he goes into the next room through the walls leaving a trail of slime before he goes.

Ring Master
Oh no you don't!

He was about to slide into another room when the proton beam wrapped around him. Ring Master opened the pack allowing Slimer Kido to disappear before closing it up.

Ring Master
One down three to go.

He entered the huge room as he fired on Marshmallow man setting him ablaze. He melted into the streets below as Ring Master started to laugh.

Ring Master
What's the matter Zuul? Your group falling apart at the seams? Who's next?

Suddenly Zuul strikes with a vengeance as the Mystical beast teams up and knock him to one knee pushing him to the brink of elimination. His fight hanging over the building but no panic being shown. Ring Master pulls himself up a little staggered. The dynamic duo was about to striek again when suddenly Ring Master awakens.

Ring Master
What the hell? It was all a dream?

Confused but awake Ring Master got out of his hotel bed. Looking out at the New York skyline he got dressed and made his way downstairs. Once there he grabs an uber and heads to the most Notorious spot. It is a place any music lover would visit. Once he arrived, he stood at a distance to admire the legendary and Notorious B.I.G.

[Image: biggie-smalls-mural-getty-images-web.jpg]

This man here was truly the king of NY. He made music that was relatable, debatable and controversial all in the same breath. War Games will be no different for three groups who truly think they are more deserving than us. Just like my man B.I.G. We will reign supreme as king of War Games. Were we the favorite coming in? No! Was anyone talking about us upsetting what most consider the greatest team assembled? No that's because just like B.I.G. we have to stand loud and proud. Screw the haters, screw those who don't understand what this group is about. We are about to perform the biggest heist in XWF when we win War Games and shock the who damn world. Ned, Mac, Jason and I will not go down easily. No amount of pain, blood, sweat or tears will slow us down. You want to break our bodies in half we will crawl our way to victory. You want to punch us in the mouth prepare to bleed. Most importantly though. If you disrespect The Notorious Ones, we will go all B.I.G. on you. I'll be Big Poppa and you'll be my bitches.

He walks up to the mural admiring the G.O.A.T on the streets and in the business.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ring Master's post:
Dolly Waters (07-30-2022), Ned Kaye (07-30-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-30-2022), Raion Kido (07-31-2022), Theo Pryce (07-30-2022)