Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Vist The Office
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-25-2022, 08:05 AM

This Following Announcement has been paid for by The THUGS

We see JB and Reggie playing a game of Uno, where JB was drawing more cards in their makeshift office at the corridor with a door in front of them. Then they speak to one another.

"You know, since Tommy's been out and about doing his thing for War Games, we never thought about teaming up together."

"That's true, I mean if he's going to be dealing some freaks like himself, then we can bust some heads open as well."

"Maybe he might fuck around on Savage or something, and we can fuck around on Warfare after that. It all depends on how things play out."

"Just like this..."

Reggie shouts "UNO" for the millionth time as JB screams "dammit" ontop of his lungs as he slams his cards on the table.

"Fuck this round, we need to get some action as a team... you know anyone who's fighting on Warfare around this August?"

"I hear Dolly and Vita want some smoke, because I heard that Bobby Poo Butt are going to be MIA..."

"Dolly and Vita?... how the mighty have fallen... i guess we could take up that offer. But will management accept that, because we don't like to bother them with shooting the shits during booking meetings."

"Well JB, maybe so or not... or we could vouch for another team to face or whatever."

Then the go back to their game of Uno until they heard a knock on the door.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-25-2022), Mr. Oz (07-25-2022), Raion Kido (07-25-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (07-26-2022)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-26-2022, 05:32 AM

Vita knocks on the partially cracked open door and peaks in.

"Couldn't help but overhear, and if you two want to become the first team to face The real Midnight Dolls, you don't have to bug anyone. Just sign on the dotted line my guys!"

>>>>Vita slips JB a sign up form for Warfare<<<<.

"And Tommy, if you want to lick my feet this time, you totally can."

"When you Eat Defeat!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Dolly Waters (07-26-2022)
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-26-2022, 12:00 PM

(07-26-2022, 05:32 AM)Vita Frickin Valenteen Said: Vita knocks on the partially cracked open door and peaks in.

"Couldn't help but overhear, and if you two want to become the first team to face The real Midnight Dolls, you don't have to bug anyone. Just sign on the dotted line my guys!"

>>>>Vita slips JB a sign up form for Warfare<<<<.

"And Tommy, if you want to lick my feet this time, you totally can."

"When you Eat Defeat!"

Reggie signs on the dotted line... while JB had the phone on speaker that had Tommy on the other line.

"Vita... be lucky I anit there to take up that offer, I got bigger fish to gut in the ocean... maybe next time Vita, you know where to holla at me.

Keep them piggies warm for me, Vita!"

JB hangs up the phone and writes his name as well and handed it over to Vita at the door, and closed it.
Hate Post Like Post