Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Cross-Promotional Event Boards » Cross-Promotional Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CCPE 2022 Cannabis Cup: Day 3 Session 1
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-24-2022, 11:06 AM

The crowd roars as Denzel Porter stands at the top of the ramp as we take the air for Day Three Session One of the 2022 Cannabis Cup.

DENZEL PORTER: Welcome the DAY THREE of the 2022 CCPE Cannabis Cup, the DAY OF CHAMPIONS!

The crowd roars loudly as Denzel nods his head in approval before he continues.

DENZEL PORTER: As far as I am concerned there’s only one thing to do… PIP COLLINS, take it away!

The crowd applauds as we fade to the ring where Pip stands center ring.

Pip: The following contest…is scheduled for one fall…and it is for the Zion Wrestling VIRAL! CHAMPIONSHIP!

]

The lights go out in the arena, as a loud crack of thunder appears over the screen. A lit torch is carried by a hooded woman, as she makes her way down a darkened path through the forest. As the camera flickers, the woman has emerged at a small house in the woods, as another woman stands by a fire, the traveller tosses her torch into the fire, then turns her head slightly, to reveal her yellow eyes. The camera cuts out, as the woman is standing on the top of the ramp, as “Tears Don’t Fall” by Violet Orlandi begins playing.

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

The woman tosses the cloak to the side, then begins walking down the ramp, her tag team partner has emerged from behind her, as the woman looks into the ring smirking. She stops at the bottom of the ramp, stomping her foot, as she turns to the stairs.

Your tears don't fall, they crash around me
Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall, they crash around me
Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home

As she climbs up onto the apron, the announcer looks at her as she climbs the ropes across the ring. She turns back, then stares down at her partner giving her her vest from inside the ring.

Kass then turns to the crowd lifting her arm above her head, smirking as she turns waiting for her opponent to come down the ramp.

As the opening guitar riff sounds throughout the arena, all focus goes to the entryway. As the guitar starts to pick up, the silhouette of an imposing woman comes stepping out onto the stage. The video wall comes to life with quick clips of Mai Blackman in her old youtube series focusing on her former career as a bounty hunter. Through home video and go-pro cams, we see her aggressively dealing with individuals; mostly focusing on her encounters with bounties who decided to get aggressive. Mai is seen subduing them with a particularly brutal martial art. This highlight reel is intercut with the name BLACKMAN being plastered across the video wall to resemble cold steel. Meanwhile, the entryway fills with smoke as the lights begin to flicker and as the lyrics to the song begin, Mai Blackman finally makes her physical appearance, dressed in her tights, sports top and boots with kick pads. A towel is hung over her neck and her black hair is tied back into a tight short ponytail. The look on her face is enough to kill.

♫♫Standing up being a captive my disease
And I'll start when I want to start
It's not a trip, but a divine right to be
This is my castle and I'm keeping it all locked♫♫

♫♫'Cause I won't see what I've become
United divided, indulged by myself
But never wrong♫♫

Another wave of boos erupts from the crowd as Mai looks up to take in her surroundings. A smug smirk, dripping with arrogance, slips through her scowl as she starts to loosen up; bouncing on her toes, shaking her arms down at her side and throwing a few loose air punches at the ground.

♫♫I'd save the egos for another day
Stand back and watch this fall...♫♫

Mai makes her way to the center of the stage, waving off the hateful reaction from the crowd. She then brings her attention to the ring where her opponent awaits and rolls her neck. Mai looks down the ramp with a predatory grin on her face like a hunter prepared to go for the kill. Finally, she steps onto the ramp and approaches the ring, motioning with her hands that she’s right there and ready. She yells “Let’s do this shit!” as she begins descending the ramp.

♫♫Cage me up, tie me down, bring me around
Tell me something's gotta change and I'm not
Cut my reputation, be it quietly aggravating
I butchered everything and what's the cost♫♫

♫♫'Cause I won't see what I've become
United divided, indulged by myself
But never wrong♫♫

♫♫I'd save the egos for another day
Stand back and watch this fall from grace...♫♫

Mai Blackman moves with a sense of purpose down the ramp towards the ring; head tilted down, eyes on the ring with that murderous scowl on her face again. As she reaches ringside, she pauses to bounce side to side on her toes again before rounding the corner to the ring. She runs up onto the apron, turning to defiantly face the booing crowd as she opens out her arms with that arrogant smirk again. She loves the hate they’re throwing at her. It fuels her. It feeds her aggression and her sense of focus as she bursts up the steps and enters the ring. Mai immediately goes into a rope run across the mat. Mai finally rolls forward on the mat and comes up onto one knee with her fists up in a fighter’s pose before hopping up to her feet and moving to her corner. She throws her towel out of the ring, subsequently nailing the timekeeper and tells him to hold that for her. Mai pulls on the ropes, warming up a bit before the bell as she bares her mouthguard in a sinister grin.

Pip: Introducing first, the challenger…representing The Hive…from Las Vegas NV…weighing in at 137 lbs…Kassandra

And her opponent…from Chicago, Illinois…weighing in at 135 lbs…she is the Zion Wrestling VIRAL! CHAMPION!...MAI! BLACKMAN!

[Image: 3zion.png]

Blackman and Kassandra meet in the center of the ring, going for a Collar-and-Elbow Tie Up! Kassandra gets the upper hand right out the gate, strapping a Wristlock in on Blackman! She reverses it however, twisting out of the hold before getting behind her for a Waistlock!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: TWENTY! THOUSAND! YEARS! LATER! This better be the best damn match of all three nights!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Can we get Page back out here? It was so much more enjoyable being side by side with another LEGEND…

Kassandra quickly escapes, prying Blackman’s arms from around her waist before swooping around her for a Waistlock of her own! She lifts up the champion, taking her to the mat with a Shoot Throw! She keeps the Waistlock applied to a now seated Blackman, wrenching the hold in order to wear her down! Blackman pushes back against Kassandra’s force, getting herself back to a vertical base before prying Kassandra’s arms from around her waists and taking her to the mat with a Hip Toss! She stretches the arm of a seated Kassandra on the mat, looking to wear her down now! But she counters, twisting herself into a good position before rolling Blackman up with an Inside Cradle!

ONE…!

TWO…!

Kick out by Blackman!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: WOW! No outside interference, no weapons, no Chris Page, no ANYTHING insane! You know something, Riggs? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this was a real down-to-earth WRESTLING match!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Funny you should say that Johnboy, you DON’T know any better, now call the damned match!

The two scramble to their feet, with Blackman rushing to take down Kassandra with a Lariat! She ducks underneath it however, getting her arms around Blackman’s waist and lifting her for a German Suplex! Blackman escapes however, rushing an Elbow right into the side of Kassandra’s skull as she goes for the lift, before turning around and catching her with a Roundhouse Kick! The shot turns Kassandra around, with Blackman taking advantage by lifting her up and taking her to the mat with a Saito Suplex! She goes for the pin now!

1!

2!

Kick out by Kassandra!

Blackman immediately transitions, wrapping her arms around Kassandra’s head for a Grounded Side Headlock! Kassandra quickly escapes however, getting her legs up and around Blackman’s head before taking her shoulders to the mat with a Headscissor!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: A great series of back and forths in this match.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: You could make some high-quality fences with all that CHAIN wrestling going on here!

1!

2!

Kick out by Blackman, releasing the hold!

However, Blackman keeps a hold on Kassandra’s leg, twisting it into an Ankle Lock! She struggles for a bit, with Blackman violently twisting the leg in an attempt to further the pain! But Kassandra eventually escapes, rolling forward and sending Blackman into the ropes! She staggers back, right into a Release German Suplex by Kassandra! Blackman rolls back up to her knees off the huge slam, leaving an opening for Kassandra to rush in with a Hesitation Dropkick! She’s on a roll now, getting the champion to her feet and sending her to the mat with a FULL NELSON SLAM!! Pin by Kassandra!

1!

2!

3… Kick out by Blackman!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: She’s got the champ on the ropes! And no, not LITERALLY, Riggs! Sheesh!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Do I look blind to you, Shitmaker? I can clearly see that she’s not on the ropes, you jackass!

Kassandra is ready to finish her off however, taking to the second rope and waiting for Blackman to make it to her feet before going for the Titan Strike! Blackman reverses the Panama Sunrise however, picking Kassandra’s legs and rolling forward for a Jackknife Pin!

1!

2!

3…

Reversal by Kassandra, pulling Blackman down for a Sit Out Pin!

1!

2!

3… Kick out by Blackman, who rolls to her feet and immediately goes for a Kick to the side of Kassandra’s head! She ducks underneath however, grabbing Blackman from behind for a Schoolboy Roll Up!

1!

2!

3…Kick out by Blackman, but Kassandra isn’t done with her, pulling her up for a One-Arm Powerbomb off the pin!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: You remember yesterday when I said that all those pin attempts in quick succession were practical and at the same time impractical, Riggs? Well, turns out I’m still right about that!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Is Kassandra still in it?

But Blackman is able to escape, sending a set of strikes down to Kassandra’s head before coming down from her shoulder, nailing her with a CHICAGO KISS ON THE WAY DOWN!! HEADBUTT CATCHES KASSANDRA!! She begins to stagger, leaving an opening for Blackman to hit the ropes and nail her with THE SYSTEM!! SPINNING BACK ELBOW CONNECTS!! Blackman with the pin!

1!

2!

3! ~ DING DING DING ~

Pip: The winner of this match…and STILL Zion Wrestling VIRAL! CHAMPION!...MAI! BLACKMAN!

Blackman stands over Kassandra raising up her Viral Championship belt as she’s pelted with boos!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Tsk, see what I mean? But I will say this: Kassandra took Blackman to her limit, but the Viral Champ’s the Viral Champ for a reason! Hope Kassandra’s already on antibiotics!

He pauses to chuckle.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Get it? Viral? Virus? Antibiotics?! Ha ha ha! My wit is wasted on these stoners in attendance!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Oh my god, will you please SHUT the hell up?

[Image: lE8cFllM_400x400.png]

Victorypro.jcink.net / @_VICTORYPro

PIP: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is a FINAL FOUR match in the 2022 Cannabis Cup!

PIP: Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring he is MR. ADULT SHIT™ DANE F’N PRESTON!

Suddenly the lights in The Venue go out, once again plunging the [insert city and state here] fans into darkness. A lit fuze sizzles across the video screen, leading to an explosion of pyro around the entrance stage. The sound of a gunshot and a car peeling out, then the opening guitar riff for No Resolve’s “UNKILLABLE” shred across the PA speakers.

Dane Preston's silhouette can be seen slowly coming through the curtains as he steps out onto the stage. Nodding his masked head to the beat of the music, he extends an arm in front of him, the other behind him as he struts down the ramp. A single spotlight shines down on the six foot, three inch, two hundred and fifty-five pound fighter as he slowly stalks his way to the ring, clad in a sleeveless leather duster.

After scaling the ring steps, Preston slowly snaps his head from side to side before climbing into the ring and shrugging off his duster. He makes his way to his corner and climbs to the second rope where he points finger guns at the fans before snatching his mask off his head and throwing it out to them. Hopping down, Dane squats in the corner, arms outstretched as he grips the second rope with both hands awaiting his opponent.

PIP: And introducing his opponent…

PIP: About to make his way to the ring, COREY SMITH!

The arena is pitch black and the melancholy opening tunes to “Identity” begin. But as the song starts to pick up in intensity, down in the entryway, you see a Jericho-esque light up jacket glow brilliantly. Then, twin explosions emit from either side of the ramp and the lights turn on in a swirling red and blue pattern that throb in sync with the beats of the song. Corey comes down the ramp, the jacket now flashing intermittent heart and lightning bolt patterns. On the 'Tron you see images of Corey/Lux pulling off fantastic moves, intercut with blur effects on Corey's face that obscure his features in an eerie way.

Corey gets on the ring apron, throwing his arms over the top rope as the jacket keeps flashing. He looks pumped as hell, and starts pointing out at the fans before rushing to the top rope, surveying the crowd from on high, before dropping down to the canvas and handing off his jacket. He paces the ring now, waiting for the match to begin as the music and lighting effects wind down.

[Image: 3DPvsCS.png]

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Finally, I don’t have to root for Preston if I don’t want to!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: That’s because you bet on the wrong man! Let’s see how that pays off for you.

Corey and Dane Preston reach the center of the ring as two of the four remain. It started with thirty-two and boiled down to three matches. Corey and Dane lock up in the center ring where Dane muscles the smaller Smith, driving Corey back into a neutral corner. Dane holds Corey back against the buckles as the referee calls for a clean break. Dane backs away from Corey giving him the clean break as he backs out toward the center of the ring where he calls Corey to bring it!

Corey walks back out from the corner, Dane and Smith circle each other a second time and they lock up seeing Corey taking a back waist lock! Preston immediately takes a low center of gravity before a standing side switch, Corey immediately counters with a standing side switch of his own before yanking the ankles out from under Preston!

Corey looks for a Curb Stomp that Preston evades sending Corey stomping the mat, Preston connects with a leg sweep taking Corey down to the mat where he latches onto a side headlock. Corey starts working his way back to his feet where he backs Dane up into the ropes, he looks for the Irish Whip but Preston doesn’t let go of Corey’s head maintaining the side headlock.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: No matter how tightly Preston maintains that hold, Smith’s head won’t pop off!

Preston lands a Side headlock takeover forcing Corey’s shoulders to the mat.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Corey counters with a headscissors! Preston works his way to both knees where he flips over Corey trying to stack his shoulders but Corey immediately bridges up and out as he counters with a Backslide attempt only to spin Dane around and deliver a spinning backfist!

Corey lands a second spinning back fist dropping Preston to one knee where he lands a step up enziguri! Corey immediately makes a cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…Preston kicks out!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Smith should have blasted the back of Preston’s head and rolled out of the ring! He needed more time to recover any strength lost when he was in that headlock for as long as he was!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Watch your mouth Shitmaker, or I’ll blast you in the back of the head!

Corey is the first to his feet where he picks Preston up off the mat where he takes him back into a neutral corner. He steps up on the middle rope and starts hammering down with a series of right hands down to the forehead of Preston!

Dane takes five shots before bringing Corey out from the corner with an Atomic Drop!

Preston takes a back waist lock where he snaps off a German Suplex with a Bridge.

1!!

2!!

THR… Corey kicks out as Dane locks in a rear chin lock!

The referee starts asking Corey to surrender but it’s Smith who refuses. We see Dane transition the rear chin lock into a Dragon Sleeper! The referee is in position asking Corey to surrender! Corey quickly bridges up and turns in on the Dragon Sleeper taking a side waist lock where he snaps off of a Northern Light Suplex with a bridge!

1!!

2!!

THR..

Preston escapes with a kick out as both men are back to their feet to a thunderous ovation from the Velvet Rabbit crowd!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh no! The fans are accidentally chanting for the wrong guy!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: You’re a jackass. A lot of these folks worked for FIGHT! NYC, or supported the promotion.

Corey and Preston circle each other as the ovation grows louder until they lock up where Dane muscles Corey back into a neutral corner. He lands a series of reverse elbows to the side of Corey’s head before shooting him across the ring toward the opposite corner while charging in after him.

Corey runs up the buckles backflipping over the incoming Preston who puts on the brakes before running sternum first into the buckles. Dane turns around into a shotgun dropsault by Smith that sends Preston back into the corner! Corey pops back up off the mat charging toward Preston with a Helluva Kick that brings a huge pop from the crowd!

Dane crumbles to the mat with Corey making a cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Dane escapes with another kick out, to yet another ovation from the crowd. Corey starts getting back to his feet where he picks Dane up off the mat. He lands several forearm smashes to the jaw of Preston as Corey takes him back into the ropes, he shoots him across the ring with an Irish Whip!

Preston bounces off the near side where Corey drops his head looking for a back body drop only to have Preston land a Triple H style face drop onto Preston’s knee! Corey bounces up off Dane’s knee where Preston lands a discus forearm that drops Corey to the mat!

Corey starts working his way back up to his feet where Preston picks him up in position, and delivers a Fall Away Slam!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Tossed him like a salad with the only dressing that matters: Thousand Island!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: That damned fallaway slam again. Come on kid, GET UP!

Dane steps out to the ring apron where he starts to climb up to the top rope! Corey lays on the mat while Preston stands up on the top turnbuckle. Dane leaps off with a Diving Elbow Drop across the sternum of Smith! The crowd roars as Dane makes the cover by hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Corey escapes with a kick out to a pop from the crowd! Preston gets to one knee nodding his head before stepping up to a vertical base. Dane reaches down picking up Corey where he nails him with a stiff right hand rocking Smith back toward the rope.

Dane comes forward with a boot to the midsection, he locks a front face lock and snaps off a suplex!

Preston gets back to his feet calling for the Superkick! The crowd cheers on as Preston backs up into a neutral corner while Corey rolls over to his chest pushing himself up to his feet. Preston comes out of the corner looking for a superkick!

Corey ducks the kick and as Preston spins around Corey lands a Superkick of his own that knocks Dane back and bouncing off the ropes where Corey lands a kick to the midsection doubling Preston over for Corey to land an Axe Kick across the back of the neck of Preston taking him down. Corey gets back up off the mat where a standing moonsault is delivered with a lateral press!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Preston escapes with a kick out! Corey Smith gets back up to his feet where he backs up into a neutral corner, stepping up to the middle ropes while Dane can be seen pushing himself up off the mat, and as he stands Corey leaps off the middle rope with a jumping twisting neckbreaker!

Corey quickly makes the back press, hooking the inside leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Another kick out from Preston as the crowd is rocking for both participants!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: The Cannabis Cup is the prize and both men want it BAD! What they don’t know is, the cup is actually a gigantic bong, so… hope they like it sticky!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Dane just wants the notoriety, he’ll likely hand off the Cup to someone who will actually enjoy its contents.

Corey is back to both knees as he steps up to his feet with the crowd solidly cheering for the action that has unfolded thus far. Corey backs up into a neutral corner where he calls for PAIN-DE-LUX! Corey Smith starts to size up Dane as we see Preston beginning to push himself up off the mat and back to his feet where Corey comes out from the corner looking to deliver Black Mass!

Preston evades Smith and locks in a rear naked choke!

The crowd hasn’t gotten quiet since the opening bell as the referee starts asking Corey to surrender but it’s Smith who shakes him off while Dane continues to squeeze on the hold. Corey runs toward a neutral corner where he runs up the buckles before throwing himself backward onto Preston which takes Dane down and allows Corey to stack Preston’s shoulders to the mat.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Preston has to release the hold or suffer the pinfall attempt. Dane and Corey both make their way back up to a vertical base where Preston lands a hard right hand rocking Corey. Corey comes back with a right hand of his own. Preston comes back with a knife edge chop across the chest, and Corey answers with a surprise throat punch! Corey picks the ankle of Preston where he effectively locks in the Ankle Lock submission!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: One of the easiest submission moves to apply, and therefore one of the most effective! I’ve used it here and there back in the day myself!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: And when I was locked in the Ankle Lock, I’ve kicked men like you in the face so many times, I’ve lost count.

Corey cranks on the ankle lock as the referee starts asking Preston to surrender. Dane refuses, instead, he starts to push himself up off the mat while Corey quickly transitions into an STF! The referee gets into better positioning in front of Dane as he asks him to surrender, and again we see Preston waving off the referee. Corey cranks on the STF as we start to see Dane inching his way toward the ropes.

Preston gets close enough to grab ahold of the bottom rope.

The official calls for the break which is given by Corey. Corey steps up to his feet where he reaches down picking Dane up off the mat. He locks a front face lock on Preston. Before Corey can go further Dane surprises him with a twisting neckbreaker of his own! Both men lay on the mat as the referee starts to lay the count to both men.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: If it goes down like this, this final FOUR’S gonna become a final TWO! And the mari-wannabes out here will NOT be happy!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: You’re not kidding! I won’t be happy seeing Dane go out like this either.

At the six-count, both men start to stir and begin finding their way back up to their feet to a roar from the crowd at the referee’s eight-count. Corey swings so wildly that Dane ducks and takes Corey, sending him overhead with a high release capture suplex! Preston gets back to his feet where he backs up into a neutral corner and is stomping on the mat signaling for the Superkick! The crowd starts to clap along with each strike of Preston’s foot against the mat.

Corey slowly begins to stir as he pushes himself up off the mat where he gets back up to his feet with his back to Preston. Corey starts to spin around looking for Dane who comes out of his corner looking to take Smith’s head off with the Superkick! The crowd gasps as Corey catches his foot on Preston! He spins him in a complete circle where Corey lands PAIN-DE-LUX!

Dane crumbles to the mat with Corey dropping down on top with a back press hooking the inside leg.

1!!

2!!

3!!

PIP: The winner of this contest and advancing to the finals of the 2022 Cannabis Cup, COREY SMITH!

The crowd is all applauding the efforts of both men as Corey gets to a seated position before getting up where his arm is raised in victory.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Goddamn it! He was so close. SO FUCKING CLOSE!!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: It took not one, but TWO PAIN-DE-LUXES… PAIN-DE-LUXI? Anyway, it took TWO of ‘em to keep Preston down long enough for Smith to come out on top!

[Image: pCA8suE9_400x400.jpg]

Thee-network.freeforums.net / @DenzelPorter4

PIP:The following match is a tag-team contest!

MONEY

[Followed by another.]

POWER

[Followed by one more.]

RESPECT

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: Introducing first, fighting out of NEW YORK CITY! Standing 6’5 and weighing 260 pounds… Representing CCPE “TWIZTED THOUGHTZ”... JOEEEE MOUNTOURRRRRRIIIIII!, his partner, also representing CCPE… ELIJAH MARTIN

[An explosion on the rampway like it's the 4th of July. When the sparks and smoke clear, standing there is the one and only J MONT and Martin standing at the top of the ramp. That grin on his face is what makes the fans Boo, but also at the same time they cheer. They love to hate the man. J Mont slowly makes his way down the ring with Martin, both observing the fans and ignoring their reach for a high five. The closer he gets to the ring, the angrier his face gets. Game face is locked and loaded. He slides underneath the bottom rope and climbs up the turnbuckle while Martin climbs up on the apron stepping into the ring]

"Fuck the Pain Away" by Peaches begins to echo throughout the arena, as the arena lights blackout leaving the arena in total darkness, the fans the front rows are sprayed with a glow in the dark spray that gives the impression that they've received a facial.

As the lyrics of the song kick into gear, the arena lights begin to strobe before providing a single light focus on the stage, while the rest of the arena remains bathed in darkness.

PIP: Ladies and gentlemen… at a combined weight of 270 pounds… they are THE Action Wrestling Tag Team Champions… ADDY A… LISSIE HOPE… THEEEE SWAAAAALLOWINNNNNG!!!

Lissie Hope is first to walk out onto the landing, with the Action Wrestling Tag Team Title belt hanging over her right shoulder. Adelaide Ainsworth skips out behind her, with the Action Wrestling Tag Team hanging low around her waist. The two girls tap the face plates of their titles and point to the sky, before they start making their way to the ring. Addy skips to the ring like a slutty school girl, while Lissie Hope trails behind. The spotlight splits in two as it follows the girls to the ring. Lissie trails behind Addy and enters the ring, while Ainsworth skips around the ring.

[Image: 3tag.png]

Elijah Martin and Addy A are the first in the ring, eager to get this one started! As they begin to circle around each other, something captures Elijah’s attention. Mia comes running out from behind the curtain down to ringside in a sexy cheerleader outfit, with “Team J-Mont” written in a pretty font written across the front. Addy turns and slaps her ass at her, while J-Mont kind of motions for her to return backstage. Elijah shakes his head and turns back to Addy A, and enters into a tie up.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: This is likely the one time I have no dog in this race and want to see CCPE choke.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What are you on about?

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: JMont has been a thorn in my ass for fifteen years. He and I have history…

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I understand your daughter’s history with him is much juicier…

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Mention that again and I will make it so your jaw is wired shut PERMANENTLY, understand me?

Lissie is smiling at Mia, who circles the ring. J-Mont turns and glares at Lissie, who shrugs her shoulders innocently. In the ring, Addy A counters Elijah’s powerful push into the corner by leading him into a European uppercut, followed by a high knee lift. Elijah gets back to his feet quickly, only to have her take him down with an arm drag. Addy A does a little sexy dance before hitting Elijah with a spinning head kick that knocks Martin down to the mat.. Elijah pulls himself up in the corner, only to have Addy run into the corner and toss him out of the corner with a monkey flip. A snap suplex later, Addy A lifts him to his feet and drags him over to the corner to tag in Lissie Hope.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Fucking Danny Danger.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: What did he do this time?

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Last week, LIVE on the air, that drug fiend said The Swallowing was Hope and Page! I swear, good help is hard to find!!

Lissie scores with several kicks into Elijah’s face and body, before getting on top of him and laying in with some ground and pound from the top. Elijah rolls away after the referee forces the break. Elijah steps up to Lissie and gives her a hard right hand across the face. Lissie returns fire with a right hand! ELIJAH RIGHT HAND! LISSIE RIGHT HAND! Elijah fires off another but Lissie sees it coming and ducks underneath it. Lissie delivers a cross kick to Elijah’s stomach, doubling him over. Lissie rebounds back and hits him with a front dropkick to the side of the head that sends Elijah Martin flying to the outside. Elijah lands right next to Mia on the outside. She helps Elijah up, and J-Mont hops off the apron when he sees Lissie diving over the top rope, front flipping over and connecting on BOTH Elijah and Mia to a big roar from the crowd! Lissie stands up and throws a fist in the air to the cheering crowd, but she doesn’t see J-Mont charging forward and takes Lissie’s head off with a big boot! J-Mont once again tells Mia to go backstage, but when she says she’s alright, J-Mont takes it out on Lissie! He picks her up by the throat and throws her backwards into the ring apron! Lissie grimaces in pain as she rolls back in.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I’m just letting you know, Riggs, that if yet ANOTHER member - TWO members this time! - of CCCP Enterprises win, I am going to FLIP! my SHIT!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: On this we can agree…

Elijah jumps on Lissie with some stiff kicks to the back of her neck. He pulls her up and whips her to the ropes, and on the return, decapitates her with a big clothesline! He runs off the ropes and flattens her with a rolling senton, leaving her heaving for breath in the middle of the ring! Elijah steps over to J-Mont and tags him into the match. J-Mont steps through the ropes and begins to stalk the fallen Lissie, before rearing back to deliver a VICIOUS J MONT STOMP to Lissie’s ribcage… but Lissie evades it just in time! J-Mont’s leg ricochets off the ropes, and it vibrates like a door stop. But J Mont grabs Lissie with two hands of hair and drives a knee into her face. Lissie tries to fight her way back to her feet with a desperation punch to the chest. Lissie runs into the ropes, only to have J-Mont catch and take her down with a brutal spinebuster! J-Mont makes a cover, hooking a leg!

1!!

2!!

3..Lissie Hope kicks out!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: FUCK!!! Oh, phew, I thought my head was going to explode there!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: A crying shame…

J-Mont lifts her back up and quickly drops her back down with a neckbreaker. After a few more leg stomps J-Mont tries to get the Boston Crab locked in, only to have Lissie fight him every step of the way. Before J-Mont can get her turned over, she frees her legs and kicks him back and gets back to her feet. J-Mont moves in on her, only for her to drop a toe hold on him and begin to crawl over to Addy A. The moment before she can make the tag, however, Elijah runs across the ring and double stomps her across the back, and drags her back over to her corner. J-Mont walks over to the corner and begins stomping away on Lissie until she grabs a foot and gets back to her feet. Lissie holds his foot before kicking his other leg out from under him and rushing into the ropes. Lissie rebounds back and lands a running double stomp on J-Mont, before running into the opposite ropes and cartwheeling into a standing moonsault!. Lissie makes the cover!

1…

But Elijah Martin runs in and slams his boot on the back of her head! This draws in Addy A… but the referee intercepts Addy! J-Mont gets back to his feet and rushes at Lissie as she gets to hers, looking for a massive bicycle kick! J-Mont tags in Elijah who steps into the ring and begins stomping away on Lissie. Elijah runs into the ropes and comes back, looking for a big splash of his own! But only to have Lissie move out of the way, pop back to her feet and take Elijah down with a spinning wheel kick that knocks him to the mat. Lissie gets back to her feet and throws herself over to her corner and tags Addy A back into the match to a loud cheer from the crowd.

Addy A runs into the ring with a calf kick on Elijah, dropping him back down to the mat, followed by a second and a third, before he rushes over and hits J-Mont with an elbow on the apron. Addy A rushes back out of the corner and Elijah counters into the positioning for a german suplex – but Addy grinds her butt into Elijah’s crotch, surprising him, before turning it into a wheelbarrow bulldog!

1!!

2!!

THR…J-Mont BREAKS IT UP!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Fun fact about Addy A: she was ALSO in the UGWC for a while there! She was getting up close and personal with Hall of Famer, The Red Bull Icon BoolZ! Much like I mentioned about Crystal Zdunich, Addy soon left and made a name for herself elsewhere! Now she’s at one of the BIGGEST shows of the year!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Has anyone ever told you less is more?

Addy A rolls off of Elijah Martin after the stomp from J-Mont as Lissie Hope remains on the apron, trying to regain her energy. J-Mont grabs Addy A and lifts her up to her feet, only to have Addy hit him with several rights and lefts. Addy is absolutely on fire before J-Mont scores with a boot to the stomach, grabs Addy by the wrist and yanks her forward – Before J-Mont can drop her on her face, Lissie Hope comes flying out of nowhere with a missile dropkick that sends him backwards into the ropes! Lissie rolls to her feet and rushes into the ropes, and rebounds back across the ring at high speed at J-Mont, hitting him with a SPEAR THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPES! THE CROWD GOES ABSOLUTELY INSANE! In the ring, Addy A drives Martin down with her HEARTLESS superkick to the chest! Martin drops to a knee as Addy hits the ropes behind him, a reverse Lou Thesz press getting him lined up perfectly for a camel clutch!

Lissie slides into the ring and bounces off, TAKING ELIJAH’S HEAD OFF WITH A MISSILE DROPKICK TO THE FACE!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I always liked that Lissie Hope! She wasn’t half bad a gal back when Dane, Allison and Anicka were running around in Action Wrestling.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I HOPE SHE INTERNALLY DECAPITATED HIM!!!

1!!

2!!

3!!

PIP:THE WINNERS OF THE MATCH… LISSIE HOPE AND ADDY A… THE SWALLOWING!!!

“Fuck the Pain Away” hits the speakers as Lissie and Addy jump to their feet in celebration! J-Mont tries to come in and take them out but they roll out of the ring in escape. Grabbing their titles from the timekeeper, they hop over the barrier and celebrate through the cheering crowd, as J-Mont picks up the pieces left in the ring. He glares at them and when Lissie and Addy reach the top of the stairs, Lissie stares back into the ring at J-Mont. The two share a cold look but Lissie exits out.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Thank Johnny this turned out the way it did! I don’t think my heart could take another of Page’s homunculi coming out on top!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: PHRASING! But anytime I see JMont lose, it’s a good night for me!!

[Image: JOQdzgXr_400x400.jpg]

Motorcitywrestling.jcink.net / @MCWDevelop

PIP: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is the second FINAL FOUR match in the 2022 CCPE Cannabis Cup Tournament!

PIP: Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring… He is JUSTIN YORK!

The lights in the arena go completely dark as 'One for the money by Escape the Fate' hits the speakers. Only a spotlight hits the very top of the stage as you see a man and his wife standing with his back turned, the back of the shirt reads 'Casino Kid'. Pyro goes up into the air from both sides of the stage as all lights then come on and Justin York and his wife turn and begin down the ramp, Taunting fans as they go. Once entering the ringside area, he takes a walk around the ring rudely gesturing to the crowd and taunting some more before holding the ropes for his wife to enter and getting into the ring and giving his signature middle finger to the camera with a cocky smirk while boos reign down from the arena.

PIP: And introducing his opponent…

PIP: About to make his way to the ring, representing CCPE, he is MARK FLYNN!

Comes out in a dazzling blue robe. Across the back, it says "King of the Midcarders". He has no expression and makes no eye contact with his opponent. When the bell rings, he shifts gear and a snarl comes across his face. We get a split screen of the CCPE locker room where Chris Page, Peter Vaughn, SEB, J Mont, Elijah, Mac Bane, and Bam Miller are all watching on.

[Image: 3MFvsJY.png]

The bell sounds as the crowd responds with a huge ovation as York and Flynn stand in their corners…

The Velvet Rabbit explodes into a huge ovation as all attention from the crowd shifts toward the top of the ramp where Chris Page emerges with a steel chair in his hand. Both Flynn and York are confused by the arrival of Chris Page who starts to make the walk toward the ring.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: So hold the phone. Page is out here, and you’d THINK it was to support Smark Flynn, but I heard it through the grapevine that Page has ALSO forged an alliance with York in IIW called The Welcoming Committee! So tell me, Riggs, who’s that chair for? Flynn? Or York?

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: If Page wants to win me over, he’ll crown your dumbass with that chair and put me outta my misery.

Chris reaches ringside where he opens his chair, sits it down and takes a seat as he is catching a birds eye view of the second Final Four contest. Justin starts to question Page’s presence as Flynn comes up behind with a quick school boy!

1!!

2!!

THR..

York escapes with a kick out as both are back to their feet where Flynn holds his fingers inches apart while York has a smirk on his face as Chris watches on from his seat on the floor. York and Flynn start to circle each other before locking up. Flynn snatches a side headlock on York where he starts squeezing. York immediately takes Flynn back into the ropes where he shoots him across the ring, York bounces off the near side where he takes Flynn down with a running shoulder block.

York bounces off the near side as we see Flynn roll over to his chest, York leaps over Mark as he now bounces off the far side, Flynn pops back up to his feet where he leapfrogs over York. Justin puts on the brakes and when Flynn spins around into a Spinning Heel Kick from York taking Flynn down. Justin quickly makes a cover.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Flynn escapes with a kick out where York immediately starts choking away at Flynn with both hands across his throat!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: That’s right, York, KILL him! Choke out that North Korea sympathizer!!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: You need help man, serious help.

The referee lays the count to York who releases at the four-count before he goes right back to the choke. The official starts laying the count to York a second time and for a second time he releases at the four-count. Justin is admonished by the referee as he steps back up to his feet where he picks Flynn up off the mat. He rocks Mark with a series of forearm smashes before scooping up Flynn where he looks for a Running Powerslam!

Flynn manages to escape down the back of York where he’s able to shove him forward toward a neutral corner.

York puts on the brakes before crashing into the buckles. York spins around charging back out toward Flynn who ducks a Lariat! York spins back around where Flynn thumbs him in the eye before landing an Argentine Backbreaker! Flynn makes the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR… York kicks out.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: It would have been smarter to have utilized the submission aspect of the Argentine Backbreaker, but Flynn probably didn’t have it in him.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I think Flynn has some dog in him, because he looks like he’s fixing to take a chomp out of York’s face!!

Flynn starts biting York across the forehead in retaliation from York’s choking earlier! The referee lays the count to Flynn who breaks at the count of four before biting Justin across the forehead a second time! The referee lays the count once again only to have Flynn break at the three count before getting back to his feet. He picks Justin up off the mat where he laces him across the chest with a knife-edge chop before taking York back into a set of buckles where he lands several more knife-edge chops across the chest, each shot louder than the one previous. Flynn shoots York across the ring and into the opposite set of buckles. York hits hard and staggers out from the corner where Flynn takes a back waist lock and peels off a German Suplex with a bridge.

1!!

2!!

THR… York kicks out to a mixed reception from the crowd.

Flynn doesn’t waste time as he gets back to a vertical base where he stomps away at York’s body on the mat. He picks Justin up where he takes him into the ropes, he shoots him across the ring, York bounces off the nearside where Flynn sets himself to deliver a back body drop. York puts on the brakes, locking in a front face lock where he hoists Flynn up in the air and spikes him down head first into the mat with a Brainbuster!

Split screen where Chris Page is seen intently watching this unfold from ringside before going full screen back on the ring where Justin York is pushing himself back up to his feet. Justin steps out to the ring apron where he starts to scale the nearest set of buckles and up to the top rope. He looks down on Flynn where he comes off the top rope with a Diving Elbow Drop across the chest and sternum! York makes the cover by hooking the inside leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE… Mark Flynn kicks out!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: The Casino Kid almost beat the house!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Come on York!

York gets to both knees where he starts hammering down with right hands to the head and face of Flynn as the referee lays the count to Flynn. Justin breaks and gets to his feet at the four-count. He reaches down picking Flynn up off the mat where he positions him for a Piledriver! York attempts to pick Flynn up only to have Mark look for a back body drop yet the athleticism of York he lands on his feet and runs toward the ropes, and as Flynn spins around into a Springboard Cutter from York that pops the Venue!

Justin makes another cover hooking the inside leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Flynn escapes again with a kick out to a mixed reception from the crowd! York gets to his knees where he cuts his eyes toward the referee holding up three fingers before getting back to a vertical base. He reaches down, picking up Flynn. He drives him back into a neutral corner with a shoulder block.

York drives several shoulders into the midsection before hoisting Flynn up to a seated position on the middle ropes.

Justin steps up to the middle ropes where he looks to set up Flynn for a Spanish Fly!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Is it time to fly!?!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Flynn could be going back to the XWF empty-handed! Aww, wouldn’t that be a shaaaame!

Flynn suddenly lands a series of side elbows and then headbuts across the nose of York before Flynn shoves him backward and down to the mat below! Flynn steps up to the top rope where he leaps off with a flying knee drop across the sternum of York! Flynn makes the cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

York kicks out of the near fall as Flynn transitions and applies a Surfboard Stretch Submission!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: He must have heard me earlier and all my talk about submission maneuvers, but I think it’s now too late into the contest and he simply doesn’t have the strength to maintain this for any meaningful length of time!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I absolutely loathe the Surfboard Stretch…

The referee is in position asking York to surrender yet he refuses to give it up! Flynn continues to apply more pressure before transitioning into a rear naked choke! The crowd continues its mixed reception as the referee continues to ask York to surrender! York somehow manages to flip backward and over the top of Flynn stacking his shoulders to the mat.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Flynn narrowly escapes the near fall as he releases the hold to escape. Flynn is the first to his feet where he looks for a knee strike to the temple of York. Justin throws his head out of the way and rolls Flynn up with a School Boy with a handful of tights!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Flynn kicks out! Both men are quick to their feet where Flynn swings with a right hand that York evades while capturing the arm and shoulder followed by a picture-perfect Spanish Fly on Flynn! Another cover from York!

1!!

2!!

THRE…Flynn kicks out once again!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: York got off The Spanish Fly this time, but too little, too late!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I know that look, York is wondering what the hell he’s gotta do to put Flynn away.

York gets to his knees where he starts to show some signs of frustration as he cuts his eyes over toward Chris Page who is now standing with his eyes intently on the ring. Justin gets to get feet where gathers his thoughts before reaching down, picking Mark up off the mat. York drives several forearm shots to Flynn’s jaw before looking for a running knee strike. Flynn evades sending York bouncing off the ropes and into a snap powerslam from Flynn!

The crowd’s on fire as both men lay on the mat forcing the referee to start laying the count to both men.

Flynn starts to stir at the five count where he crawls into the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

It’s York who kicks out! Flynn starts to work his way back to his feet where he reaches down, snatching Justin up by the head picking him up off the mat. Flynn locks in the front face lock where he looks for the Suplex into the RKO, York manages to float over landing on his feet behind Flynn!

York takes Flynn up into the torture rack position across his shoulders! York looks to deliver the Casino Crusher!

Flynn counters as he blocks the knee strike while landing on his feet. He spins York around where he lands a Dropkick to the spine that sends York's throat first across the middle rope! Flynn wastes no time getting out to the ring apron where he runs the apron delivering a vicious knee strike to the temple of York!

Flynn quickly steps back into the ring where he makes a cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE…York shoots a shoulder up off the mat moments before the fatal three count!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: OH! FUCK! Whew, York got a shoulder up at 2.999!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Can’t you be a normal person and just say AT THE LAST SECOND?

Flynn starts getting back to his feet as the crowd is at a fever pitch. He reaches down picking Justin York up off the mat where he locks the front face lock. York counters with an Inside Cradle!

1!!

2!!

THRE… Flynn escapes with a kick out to a massive gasp from the crowd!

York is seen reaching into his tights where he puts a Casino Kid Pokerchip ring on as he gets to his feet. Flynn swings with a right hand that York blocks and counters with a right hand featuring the Pokerchip ring cracking Flynn between the eyes!

Flynn crumbles to the mat as York hides his right hand while making the cover.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Justin York with the loaded fist and he goes for the pin attempt!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh no, cheating against a proud member of CCCP Enterprises? This is awful, this is pathetic, this is… GREAT!!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Flynn is close enough to the ropes he drapes his left foot across the bottom rope breaking the count! York slips the ring back into his tights as he reaches his feet thinking he’s won the match. He throws his arms up in the air and starts celebrating for a few seconds until the referee gains his attention waving off as he points out Flynn’s foot is on the bottom rope.

York makes his way over to Flynn where he picks him up off the mat.

York sends Flynn across the ring with an Irish Whip, Flynn bounces off the ropes ducking under a Superkick from York! Justin spins around into a boot to the midsection! Flynn hoists him up in the air vertically before bringing him down with a Cutter!

Flynn makes the cover by hooking the inside leg.

1!!

2!!

3!!

PIP: The winner of this contest and advancing to the finals of the 2022 Cannabis Cup, MARK FLYNN!

Chris Page applauds from the floor as Flynn has his arm raised in victory.

Johnny pounds the desk with both hands so hard the monitors shake.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: THIS IS THE MOST ABSURD BULLSHIT I’VE EVER WITNESSED IN MY 20+ YEARS IN THIS SPORT!!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I’m smelling something fishy, if I’m being honest, I think it’s your upper lip. Go brush your teeth, ya damned vagrant.

Flynn exits the ring where Page congratulates his client. Back in the ring Justin York slowly starts to get to his feet. Flynn makes his way back up the ring as York rolls out to the floor. Page has a few unknown words to Justin before they fist bump.

[Image: V12qKdq__400x400.jpg]

@CCPE16

PIP: “The following contest is presented by Five Boroughs Wrestling and it’s for the 5BW World Championship!”

The fans are cheering for this as they are ready to go. With another 5BW match that can steal the show, the fans are ready for this. Once again, we see Meagan G and Kieran Quinn wearing their respective shirts they just had made and are front row with this match up. The fans give them a ovation for what happened at War Games with Kieran still pissed off from the effects Father Cheney did.

Physical by Dua Lipa kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Out comes Cordelia Clark, wearing her T-Shirt that was made for her as she walks to the ring. She gives some fans high fives and looks over to Meagan and Kieran, gives them fists bumps and rolls into the ring. What could be the biggest move of her career, Cordelia soaks in the moment as she looks at the fans cheering her on. Could she be the one to dethrone Minka Carter?

Adrenalize by In this moment kicks in with the fans booing at this. Out comes, Minka Carter along with her sister, Candice Carter as the fans are booing for this. Minka Carter walks to the ring with the 5BW World Championship along with the awards she has with Candice doing the same as well. Meagan G eyes this, knowing that trouble could be brewing ahead as she eyes Candice Carter. Candice smirks at Meagan and Kieran with Minka rolling into the ring. Cordelia eyes the 5BW Championship.

PIP: “Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, she is the challenger and the Doll Slayer of 5BW, Cordelia Clark!”
The fans are going wild as she is announced from Brooklyn, New York. Cordelia raises her arms in the air with a smirk. Her hometown crowd is going nuts for this. Meagan G is nodding and smirking at her fellow New Yorker as she is standing next to Kieran Quinn.
PIP:“Her opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, she is the reigning and the defending 5BW World Champion and accompanied by the Most Hated of Season Three Candice Carter, The One Women Dynasty, The Overall Competitor of Season Three, and representing the Carter Corporation, The 5BW World Champion, Minka Carter!”
The fans are booing as everyone here is flipping her off. Candice sees Meagan G in the crowd and yells at her.
Candice Carter: Applaud your champion! APPLAUD HER DAMMIT!
Meagan G: I am keeping my eye on you!
Candice smirks and brushes her off with Minka still holding the belts. She gives them over to the referee as he raises them up in the air. The fans are cheering for Cordelia as she looks at the fans. The noise is getting louder and louder with the bells ringing.

[Image: 35bwWHC.png]

JOHNNY HITMAKER: This match promises to help me forget the nightmare that is this CCCP Enterprises show! And we all know, when Johnny’s happy, EVERYONE wins! …Well, everyone except any more of Page’s thugs, that is!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Roll your tongue back up and swallow it already, you dog.
Cordelia Clark and Minka Carter walk up to each other with Minka yelling in her face that this was the worst mistake she’s made. Cordelia shakes her head and says that this is her moment now and that it’s her time to shine. Minka says she will make up her mind after this as she goes in for a kiss, but Cordelia blocks it with the palm of her hand and takes her down in the ring and starts pounding her with fists to her face. Cordelia gets back to her feet and waits for her to get back up. Candice is barking and getting worried for her sister as she gets to her feet. Minka goes right after her with a clothesline, but the challenger ducks, spins and takes her down with a clothesline of her own. Minka gets back to her feet again and goes after her, but Cordelia moves out of the way, which causes the champion to fall out of the ring. Minka Carter is down as Candice runs over to check on her. Meagan is still eying this with Candice rest assuring her sister.
Candice yells at Minka Carter to show her why she is the champion, but with the momentum Cordelia has from the match with Hayley Halsey weeks ago, she cannot be stopped. Minka gets on the apron and eyes her with Cordelia smirking. She comes after the champion, but Minka grabs her by the head and flings her neck right through the ropes. The fans are booing for this as Cordelia is holding her neck. Minka gets back in the ring and starts kicking down at the challenger and locks in a headlock on her. She looks at the fans that are booing at her and cranks in. Cordelia is reaching for the ropes, but Minka brings her down and locks in a submission hold on her as the fans are booing, but Cordelia is battling back. She can get Carter off her and pushes her off. Clark takes a second to go to the top rope as the fans cheer, but she stops and sees Candice as the fans are booing for this. Candice yells at her, but Cordelia yells back at her. Minka comes up and goes for a top rope Arm drag, taking her to the ground. The fans are booing for this with Minka getting the first fall of the night.

1!!

2!!

THR

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Tonight is NOT the night to get so easily distracted, Clark! You want the belt? IGNORE that crazy lady outside the ring!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: You’re the expert on crazy aren’t you?
Candice Carter tells her sister to weaken her as the fans are booing with Meagan G, still in the crowd, getting antsy with wondering what could happen. Cordelia comes up along with Minka coming towards her. Minka grabs her and Irish Whips her. Cordelia reverses and brings her into the turnbuckle. She kicks her down with Minka falling onto the ground. Minka is down as the fans are cheering with Cordelia running and going for a Running Senton into Minka! The fans are cheering as she moves her out of the way and goes up top. Candice goes to run, but Meagan G jumps the barricade and prevents this from happening. Candice yells at Meagan, allowing Cordelia to do a beautiful moonsault onto Minka Carter. She pins her in the ring….

1!!

2!!

THR..

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Tsk tsk tsk, NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY likes a loud, brash, obnoxious manager at ringside!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Great now there’s another one.
Now we have even sides as Meagan is on the side of Cordelia and Candice is on the side of Minka Carter. Meagan is banging on the apron and starts cheering for Cordelia.

Meagan G: Let’s go Cordy! *Clap Clap Clap*

Fans: Let’s Go Cordy!

Cordelia is up and lets a huge smile out, but she must get back in the match. Minka comes up and waits for her to turn back around. Cordelia does and Minka HITS her right in the face with a shining wizard and takes her down. Minka says that this match is OVER and the dream is over for her as she picks her up and is about to go for the Demon Stake as the fans are cheering. Minka does it, but Cordelia ducks, grabs her and goes for a Northern Lights Suplex! The fans are in shock as she is about to go for her finisher. She waits for Minka to get back up as Candice is having a panic attack. Meagan, Kieran, who is in the stands and the Velvet Rabbits fans are pounding and making the noise louder. Cordelia grabs her and goes for the Educated with Minka falling to the ground! This could be it!

One….

Two…..

Candice puts Minka’s foot on the ropes and yells at the referee.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Talk about the Champion's advantage, and I don’t mean the training center! This is merely part of the reason Minka Carter is YOUR… Five Burrows WORLD… Heavyweight Champion!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: She is damn talented to say the least!
The fans are booing for this as the referee sees this, which causes Meagan to finally confront her. The fans are cheering because they want to see Meagan throw down. The fans start booing as they see Drew Rogers come and is behind Meagan, but Kieran Quinn now jumps and helps Meagan. Drew stands next to Candice. Cordelia sees this and jumps on the turnbuckle and goes for a twisting moonsault onto both Candice and Drew! The fans are cheering as Cordelia gets back in the ring….
DEMON STAKE!!
The fans are booing for this as Minka Carter just came up OUT OF NOWHERE AND HIT Cordelia with the Demon Stake! The fans are booing for this as she pins her in the middle of the ring.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

JOHNNY HITMAKER: IT WASN’T ENOUGH!!

The fans are cheering for this as Cordelia is still in this fight. Just then, we see Drew Rogers slip the 5BW World Championship in the ring as the fans are booing for this with Minka grabbing it. Candice is yelling at the referee as he is yelling. Drew is pointing for Minka to go with Cordelia getting up with Minka charging at her….

BUT SHE HITS THE REFEREE INSTEAD!

The fans are cheering as Cordelia grabs her and goes for the Educated, but Candice gets on the ropes and goes for a crossbody, but Cordelia catches her! Drew Rogers comes into the ring and uses Candice to hit him in the face! The fans are cheering as she SLAMS Candice! The fans are cheering for this as Cordelia now has the even playing field! Minka is getting back to her feet with Cordelia grabbing her as the fans are cheering. Minka goes for the Demon Stake, but Cordelia ducks and takes her down with the Sound of silence! The fans are cheering as Meagan is shaking the referee to get up, but he is not! Minka is fading out and tapes out, but there is NO REFEREE!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: One costly mistake could wind up costing Clark dearly!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Wait, who just slid into the ring?!?
Minka is out, but the referee is not getting up! The fans are booing as we could’ve seen a new champion. The referee is finally waking up, but what he does NOT SEE is Larissa Johnson in the ring. Larissa comes up and HITS Cordelia right in the face with the 5BW World Championship. Minka catches Cordelia as she is falling and locks in the Holy Clutch! Cordelia is doing her best to fight out of it, but she is fading.

Minka Carter: : TAP! TAP!!

Cordelia is still fighting as the fans are cheering her on, but she is fading. The referee raises her arms and calls for the bell with the fans not happy. The Carter Corporation has once again played a factor into this!

“Here is your winner and STILL The 5BW World Champion, Minka Carter!”

JOHNNY HITMAKER: CHRIS PAGE MUST BE SOOOO PROUD THAT HE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN ON HIS OWN SHOW! The Carter Corporation CONTINUES to prove that the good guys can’t ever win!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: There’s no beating the numbers game without numbers of your own.
The fans are booing with Minka rolling out of the ring to meet up with Drew Rogers, Larissa Johnson, and Candice Carter. The fans are not happy with Minka Carter raising the belt in the air. Meagan and Kieran are in the ring and checking on Cordelia Clark as she has a look of disappointment. They help Cordelia to her feet as the fans are cheering, but the two general managers leave the ring as a loud ovation runs through the Velvet Rabbit for Cordelia Clark. Cordelia mouths off “Thank You” and leaves the ring as the fans are cheering for this.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: They took away her shot at the gold, but they didn’t take away her spirit! Just, next time, Ms. Clark, come with your OWN entourage, maybe?

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Spirit only goes so far. But you’re right about having an entourage to counter your opponent’s entourage. I can’t wait for Session 2.

[Image: XT7xh9ZWLehLeMTqK8u6-w1G2bGM8szuBI9REIxl...ffff-no-rj]

www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDBgQz3n8B-3qxzF-9r2PA

PIP: The following contest is a Special Attraction, about to make his way to the ring representing Christ Wrestling, he is TYLER CAGE!

The Rabbit crowd boo intently as Tyler saunters out embracing the heat from the crowd as he motions toward the curtain. Tyler has several of his BADDIES accompanying him to the ring. The cocky Cage saunters to the ring with his baddies. He slides into the ring ready for action.

PIP: His opponent, about to make his way to the ring… the VELVET RABBIT’S OWN, TAURUS!!

The lights go completely out as “Get Up On My Level” by Mike Zombie Ft. Aja Elan begins to play. Gold lights flash to the beat with the first words of the song proclaiming “I'm a legend, I'm a god” as a single spotlight shines down on an absolutely hulking figure in a sleeveless black hooded robe trimmed in gold. As the music picks up, TAURUS throws his head back and stretches his arms out, gold pyro erupting as the hood flies back off his head. He marches down to the ring, the spotlight following him the whole way. When he reaches the ring, he hops right up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He moves to the middle of the ring as the chorus kicks in

“Get up on my level dawg it's time to level up
Money, power, greed, no y'all just can't get enough
Flexin' on my enemies
Now I've reached the pinnacle”

He stands in the spotlight and spins showing off the words THE Beautification Muscle in gold script on the back of his jacket. He stands in the spotlight, flexes, then pulls his robe open to show off his impressive physique. He basks in the spotlight and attention for a few more seconds before his music fades out and the lights return to normal.

The audience is abuzz with anticipation. As Taurus stretches his neck, leaping from toe-to-toe… A chant rings out… From the staff of the Velvet Rabbit! The concession stand attendants! The ring crew! All start shouting Taurus’ name, in solidarity for their coworker!

And organically the crowd begins to do the same!

Taurus raises an arm giddily as a sold-out crowd screams his name. In the opposite corner, Tyler Cage seethes, peering around irritatedly. He looks down at his Baddie valets… who are also politely applauding Taurus! Oh, now he’s very mad.

The official beckons both competitors forward to the ring. After a brief moment of ensuring both competitors are ready, he calls for the bell!

[Image: 3TvsTC.png]

Tyler immediately raises his right hand, looking for an old-fashioned test of strength.

DENZEL PORTER: This doesn’t strike me as the smartest move to make.

Taurus eyes the offer suspiciously, but given he is of much larger size than his opponent, he extends his hand to me-

SLAP!

A sickening clap silences the crowd. Taurus takes a step back, more stunned than hurt.

Tyler Cage, meanwhile, climbs to the middle rope, raising his arms like that slap was a knockout blow. Jaw-jacking with the crowd like he’s the baddest man on the planet.

The only sound in the arena is Tyler’s Baddie valets going “ooooooooooh….”

Taurus touches his cheek… and becomes FURIOUS!

DENZEL PORTER: I’m not so sure I want to be Tyler right now.

Tyler leaps off the middle-rope to resume wrestling… And is immediately hoisted into the air! The massive Taurus, one one fluid motion, military presses Cage directly over his head, the blonde heel’s legs kicking helplessly in the air!

The crowd chants Taurus’ name again… As Taurus begins doing press-outs with Cage’s body! Heaving him up… then down. Up… then down.

Cage, kicking in terror, actually manages to catch Taurus with a knee to the temple that staggers the mountain of a man!

DENZEL PORTER: Pretty sure that was more luck than skill, but it’s certainly timely and effective.

Cage slides off the top of Taurus’ grip and back onto his feet, catching Taurus in a front face lock… Clinching onto Taurus’ head, wrapping his arm around the neck…

As Taurus stands… Cage executes a quick switch, moving to take Taurus’ back! He secures a side headlock, twisting the grip tight, still badmouthing the crowd at the Velvet Rabbit…

The crowd at the Velvet Rabbit boos, disgusted by this display…

But behind Cage’s back, Taurus holds up one finger. And the crowd applauds at full-attention.

Before Cage can even take-in the shift in the crowd, his planted feet drift up off the ground! Taurus effortlessly lifts Cage off the mat! Aaaaaaaand SLAMS HIM! BACK SUPLEX THAT FOLDS TYLER CAGE LIKE AN ACCORDION!

DENZEL PORTER: There’s the power by Taurus! The crowd at the Venue is solidly behind the Bull!

Taurus goes to grab Cage by the neck for more onslaught… but Cage slips under the ropes, still bad-mouthing the crowd… As he starts to walk up the ramp back to the showers. He starts snapping at his Baddies to grab their purses and coats, they’re LEAVING. The Baddies seem somewhat disappointed, as they’d been having a great time.

Taurus steps over the top rope and jogs after him.

As Cafe walks up the ramp, Taurus politely sidesteps through the group of valets behind Tyler…

Tyler Cage delivers a pair of one-finger salutes to the patrons of the Velvet Rabbit…

WHEN ALL AT ONCE, TAURUS GRABS HIM BY HIS OFFENDING ARMS! And arm-drags him directly onto the steel ramp!

DENZEL PORTER: Taurus has had enough of the disrespect being shown by Tyler!

Tyler Cage, cradling his back, crab walks defensively away from Taurus, through his legion of valets who part around him as he crawls. Cage backs towards the ring, rolling under the bottom rope.

Taurus follows him in, sliding under the bottom rope… Just as Tyler dives for the corner turnbuckle, grabbing the ropes.

Taurus goes to attack but the official blocks the onslaught, since Tyler is in the ropes.

DENZEL PORTER: Well if that’s not a bitch move, excuse the language.

The official starts a five-count for Tyler to let go. Tyler does. The official waves for the action to continue… but the second Taurus advances, Cage grabs the ropes again!

Exasperated, Taurus ignores the shouting official and grabs Cage… But that only makes him grip the rope tighter, wrapping his arms against the middle turnbuckle and holding on for dear life!

But THE SHEER STRENGTH OF TAURUS! He grabs Cage and tanks backwards so hard, the middle turnbuckle pads tear in twain, exposing the metal underneath…

Taurus grabs Cage by the collar and heaves him backwards! Cage’s spine contorts against the exposed metal and he howls in pain…

Taurus points into the air, possibly signal long for the end of the match… He runs for the opposite corner, bouncing… He runs straight for Cage! Diving headfirst…

But Cage leapfrogs over Taurus! And Taurus eats that exposed turnbuckle face first!

DENZEL PORTER: OH NO!

Taurus flops woozily backwards, bleeding from the forehead… as Cage crawls up between Taurus’ legs…. LOW BLOW!

The crowd hurls down a maelstrom of boos! Even the baddies aren’t pleased with that one.

Taurus doubled over in pain… as Cage topples Taurus against his back! Small package!

1!

2!

3!!

PIP: The winner of this contest, TYLER CAGE

DENZEL PORTER: Talk about a miscariage of justice! I am outraged!

His theme music kicks in. Tyler Cage falls to his knees like he just won Olympic Gold as the sickened crowd rains boos down on him. He raises his arms, demanding praise. He points down and yells at his Baddies to come celebrate with him. They… hesitate.

He yells louder for them to come try and lift him on their shoulders… As Taurus rises back to his feet…

…As Taurus wipes the blood off his forehead… And assumes a linebacker stance.

Cage continues shouting at theBadfies. He turns around to yell at the crowd wh-

SPEAR! SPEAR! Taurus absolutely STAMPEDES SHOULDER-FIRST THROUGH TYLER CAGE! Cage flips twice in the air, possibly blacking out before he even hits the ground!

DENZEL PORTER: TAURUS split Tyler in half!

As Cage lies in the middle of the ring in a crumpled heap, Taurus plants one foot on the loudmouth’s chest, raising his arms to the crowd. And praise and love is healed down upon Taurus by the Velvet Rabbit. And suddenly flanking Taurus, the Baddies enter the ring and assume poses complimenting his strength and sheer power. Taurus looks around delighted as his opponent’s harem of valets has found greener pastures.

He bends his neck up the ramp like “Ready to go?” And Tyler Cage’s entire valet brigade leaves the ring with Taurus.

DENZEL PORTER: Taurus might have lost the battle, but did he really? He’s leaving with the Baddies.

[Image: AiYLUlSp_400x400.jpg]

@PWValor

We return to the ring where we find Ash Cameron and Nathaniel Dixon already in the ring with a PWV referee who hold the PWV World Title.

PIP: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is your Main Event of Day 3 Session 2, and it is for the Pro Wrestling Valor World Heavyweight Championship! Currently in the ring are the finals of the World Title Tournament, in the corner to my left he is NATHANIEL DIXON!

Dixon throws his nose up at the crowd generating some boos.

PIP: And in the corner to my right, ASH KAMERON!

The crowd pops for Kameron!

DENZEL PORTER: Happy to be hear, what a weekend this has been and now we are guaranteed to crown a new World Heavyweight Champion. Let’s go! I’m ready!

[Image: 3PWV.png]

DENZEL PORTER: And it’s on!

Ash and Dixon begin circling on another, briefly reaching across to slap hands as a sign of good will before engaging in a collar and elbow tie up. The larger Nathaniel drives Ash to a corner but at the last second she disengages, gets behind Nate with a drop step and sends him face first into the top turnbuckle with a dropkick. She bounces up and follows up with a codebreaker that sends Nathaniel rolling out of the ring favoring his back. However, Ash has no intention of finding the brakes as she dives over the top rope with an ugly but effective suicide dive, sending them both into the guardrail!

DENZEL PORTER: Ash is throwing caution to the wind in the opening moments!

Ash gets to her feet and doesn’t bother listening to the ref’s count, knowing that no ref is going to let a tournament finale end with a double count out. She leans on the guard rail for leverage and begins stomping a mudhole into Dixon, switching to clubbing blows as he begins to push up. Ash goes to whip him into the ring steps but he reverses, sending Ash crashing into the steps and toppling over them. Nathaniel drops to a knee to regain some ground and shake off the attack.Ash isn’t on her feet for long, favoring her right knee when Nathaniel swoops in like a shark smelling blood, bashing her in the back of the head with a stiff forearm before kicking her in the back of her apparently injured knee, driving her down to one. He then locks in a rear chinlock, driving his own knee in between Ash’s shoulderblades. She yells out in pain before Nathaniel releases the hold just long enough to bash her face into the middle ring step once, twice, three times! He then rolls her into the ring and goes for the pin!

1!

2!!

THR..

No! Ash Kameron kicks out.

DENZEL PORTER: Dixon thought he had her! He’s got to stay on top of her! The PWV Title is at stake here!

Nathaniel reprimands the referee for the slow count, but pulls Ash up. He measures her before he begins to pepper her with boxing jabs, calling for her to get her hands up which she does. The two are quickly locked in a stalemate, showing off their striking ability to the delight of the fans who come unglued at the two vying to be PWV’s next great world champion brawling ike a couple hockey thugs in Canada. However, Nate ducks the larger fighter’s haymaker and drops Ash with a swinging neckbreaker. He goes for another pin!

1!

2!!

No! Ash Kameron kicks out again!!

DENZEL PORTER: Another kick-out! Damon, Nathaniel isn’t playing around!

Nathaniel wastes no time this time, lifting Ash up. He lifts her onto his shoulders, going for a death valley driver but no! Ash reverses it with a crucifix bomb! She doesn’t go for the pin yet though, rolling away from the now stunned Nathaniel. She waits for him to get to his hands and knees and charges in, nailing a vicious curbstomp! Now Ash rolls Nathaniel onto his back, going for her first pin attempt of the night!

1!

2!

3–NO! NATHANIEL DIXON KICKS OUT!!

DENZEL PORTER: HOW DID DIXON KICK-OUT! She stomped his head through the mat!

Ash rolls onto her back, looking exhausted as the ref checks on her. She waves him off, slowly getting to her feet just as Nathaniel does. The two lock eyes and nod at one another in respect, even going as far as leaning on one another to get up. The fans applaud the sportsmanship, then get louder as Ash and Nathaniel lock one hand behind the other’s head and begin firing right hands into on another’s face! It’s Nathaniel who begins to falter this time, Ash whips him into the ropes and drops him with a leaping leg lariat. She goes to lock in another arm bar but Nathaniel escapes by thumbing her in the eye. As they get to their feet, Ash charges in but…EVOLUTIONARY IMPERATIVE! ASH WOBBLES BUT DOESNT GO DOWN! ANOTHER ONE! ASH KAMERON IS OUT ON HER FEET! A THIRD EVOLUTIONARY IMPERATIVE! DOWN GOES KAMERON! Exhausted, Nathaniel falls on her for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE–NO!! NO!!! ASH GOT HER FOOT ON THE ROPE!!

DENZEL PORTER: Wait a minute!

Nathaniel stands, raising his arms in victory with the emotion etched on his face. The ref interrupts him though and waves off the announcer, pointing at Ash Kameron’s boot on the ropes. Nathaniel looks disgusted, he moves in to pick Ash up…but she rolls him up n a small package!!

ONE!

TWO!!

NATHANIEL KICKS OUT!!

DENZEL PORTER: This is taking my breath away!

The two get to their feet, Nathaniel swings for a big lariat but Ash ducks and..KQ DRIVER!!! THE KUDO DRIVER SPIKES NATHANIEL ON HIS HEAD! ASH ISNT DONE THOUGH, Running on adrenaline she lifts Nathaniel Dixon up and nails him with the KQ DRIVER II, The pumphandle half nelson driver!! Ash falls into the pin, hooking both legs!!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!

PIP:Winner and NEW PWV WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ASH KAMERON

DENZEL PORTER: She did it! Ash is the new PWV World Heavyweight Champion!

Nathaniel Dixon has sat up and scooted to a corner, looking dejected while Ash Kameron is handed the PWV World Title. She remains on her knees, holding the title in her hands and staring down at it. She looks across to Nathaniel, standing and walking to him to offer her hand. He looks pensive at first, but then takes it. The two stand and Nathaniel raises the new champs hand….

DENZEL PORTER: HOLD UP!

SUDDENLY OLLY HOPS THE GUARD RAIL ALONG WITH LARRY TACT! THE TWO HIT THE RING AND ATTACK THE COMPETITORS!! Larry is instantly on Ash, locking in Larry’s throne while Olly works over Nathaniel Dixon with angry rights and lefts…..WAIT A MINUTE! JAMES RAVEN RUSHES THE RING! HE SPEARS OLLY OFF OF NATE WHILE SOMEONE HOPS THE GUARD RAIL AND SUPERKICKS LARRY TACT OFF OF THE NEW CHAMP–

IT’S BERT MCALROY!!!

Larry rolls out, choosing discretion and tactfulness as he favors his jaw and stares up at the ring as Bert helps Ash to her feet, and James Raven assists Nathaniel. After some jawing and seeing the disruptors off the three men lift the new champ onto their shoulders as she holds the belt high

DENZEL PORTER: What a match, what a fallout! Things are certainly heating up in Pro Wrestling Valor.

The crowd pops loudly as Candice Wolf-Page walks out to the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Ladies and Gentlemen… WIZ KHALIFA!

Match Credits:
Chris Page
Matt Knox
Zion Wrestling
5BW
Lissie Hope
Mark Flynn

Commentary: Damon Riggs, Johnny Hitmaker, Denzel Porter

Graphics: Kat Jones

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (07-24-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-24-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-24-2022), Raion Kido (07-24-2022)