Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Into the unknown (UFO Title Match)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-10-2013, 03:33 PM

Wild Fire

We begin in a run down apartment in an unknown location, it has damp and mouldy walls, the windows are boarded up and the only light comes from a bulb in the living room area.

When we enter the living room there is a small wooden coffee table in the centre of the room with empty beer and vodka bottles, takeaway boxes and cigarette packets scatted across the table. There is a sofa ripped and has tiny holes presumably where someone has used it to put out a cigarette. Jason E Smith is laying down on the sofa asleep when he was awaken by a knock at the door

Smith slowly gets up and answers the door and other side of the door It's Liam Carter who is wearing a suit and tie and also has briefcase

Liam Carter: (looking disappointed) So you want tell me what you doing a place like this?

Jason E Smith: (goes back towards the sofa) What you talking about this is my home (chuckles)

Liam Carter: Yeah right, it's more like a home for rats

Jason E Smith: How did you even find me anyway

Liam Carter: My company can find most people

At this point Smith sits down and grabs a cigarette

Jason E Smith: Okay I know enough that your company is not a private detective company

Smith lights the cigarette and begins to smoke

Liam Carter: The company owe me a favour and I was worried after everything that's gone on recently

Jason E Smith: Well there is no need as I am fine

Liam Carter: Yeah squatting in some shit hole that's normal

Jason E Smith: Look I am okay there is no need to check up on me

Liam Carter: Well clearly I do, what is it you said to me after you found out the news, I'm going to take time off, two weeks off and you return and attack Peter Gilmour, I'm no expert but I'm almost sure it's too soon to return

Jason E Smith puts down the cigarette on an ashtray

Jason E Smith: I need the money to go home and help my family, I also want to see if I can get back in time for the funeral, I have about a month so sorry if seems to soon to return

Liam Carter: Let me give you the money

Jason E Smith: No because that means I would have paid you back and get involved in your dirty work, sorry I mean your company's dirty work plus I would like to earn my money just like my father did he earned everything he never begged or borrowed

Liam Carter: I just don't think it's right I just think you need more time before you get back in the ring, I am only looking out for you buddy

Jason E Smith: Since when is anything right anymore in someone's eyes you are always doing the wrong thing, since when is anything fair because losing my father wasn't fair, I never did anything wrong, all I was trying to do was earn money and do well in my career and what happens I pay for it my father has a heart attack the one stable person that was always there for me gone, I didn't even say good bye and yet let's look at some people they walk through life with no care in the world, no worries, no problems and taking shortcuts. I have nothing but that will soon change as at Leap of Faith that title will be mine, that won't make up for losing my father but what I will do is take that title to my father's grave and show him that it's just beginning of what's to come because you no what I am fed up of have nothing

Liam is shocked after what Smith had just said

Liam Carter: Where did that come from?

In a moment of anger Jason E Smith flips the coffee table over and everything over the table flies everywhere

Jason E Smith: BECAUSE MY FATHER HAD NOTHING, he worked all his life being the good guy but where did that get him nowhere, he has nothing to show for it, there is no heroes in life just villains...

Liam Carter: SHIT FIRE!!!

Liam quickly takes off the jacket and tries to get rid of the flames but nothing worked but the flames seemed to be getting bigger, Liam turned to ask for Jason's help but Jason was already out of the apartment, Liam take one look back at the flames and decides to exit the apartment he runs out and it is revealed we are in New York the fire has quickly spread as smoke is seen coming out of apartment from a couple of people walking pass the apartment, Carter looks left and right for Jason but he has quickly vanished. Liam Carter runs as far from apartment as possible
TO BE CONTINUED ....
Edit Hate Post Like Post