Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
Art Of Not Fuckin Karen Pt.1
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-23-2022, 08:55 PM

[After his Baskin Robbins trip, Tommy was in his car driving out of the area. Then he sees that D. Gentry was calling him through her cell phone. He stops at a red light, answers the phone and puts it on speaker phone.]

T: D, what’s going on?

Darlene: Tommy, you know they are about to move me out within a few days, right?

T: Yeah, the plan is still in motion. But, I might have to convince some people to help me bail you out.

Darlene: Do you know who’s going to help you?

[Tommy Wish looks away as he holds the phone up to his ear. He bites his lip and goes silent for a moment, before turning back to the phone and giving his answer.]

T: Don’t worry about that, they will come in handy with what I am going to do.

Darlene: PLEASE HURRY UP BEFORE THEY TRANSFER ME INTO ANOTHER PRISON!

[Tommy’s forehead gains another crease as the stress is placed upon his shoulders.]

T: Look, don’t rush me alright… unless you want to stay in there, don’t give me a hard time.

Darlene: Sorry. Sorry… look I got to go before Big Shierly snitches on me, later.

[Tommy hangs up and drives up to the Motel 8 he’s booked himself in for these past couple of days before the breakout plan in Texas. Along the drive he just can’t seem to get his head right; he’s switching lanes unnecessarily, he’s suddenly braking, he seems to be a bit off today. Once he finally reaches the parking lot of his Motel 8 he pulls into an empty spot before putting the car in park and killing the ignition. As Tommy sits in the parking lot, he thinks about his War Games team, about what they said, and about the flowers being dropped behind the counter. Tommy’s train of thought is suddenly interrupted by a loud BUZZZZing sound. Tommy looks down at his phone and sees he is getting a call from an unknown number, which he picks up.]

T: Who is this?

???: It’s Madison Dyson, from that meeting we had earlier.

T: Oh it’s you, what you want, Madison?

M: I got your number from Machina. I wanted to say thanks for the flowers and I wanted to discuss your plan to find a killer.

T: You didn’t like the flowers I gave you, I saw it on the counter floor, and heard y’alls plan… if you think i’m the weakest link in the— you know what, i don’t give a damn.

M: Oh Tommy-bear, it’s not like that at all…!

T: Look it don’t matter, meet me at Motel 8 off Grendeshla and Gloudy Street at 8pm, bring Mercy along.

[Tommy hangs up the phone, and gets out of his rental car and goes into his motel 8 room. He swipes his keycard and opens the door before flicking on the light switch and letting the door slam back shut behind him. Tommy shrugs his shoulder as he looks around the cheap room, it isn’t nice, but it’ll do. Tommy throws his belongings onto the bed as he walks around the room, as if he were inspecting it for something unseen.]

[After he is content with the state of his room, Tommy Wish walks back over to the bed. He unzips one of his bags before reaching into it with a huuuuuge, playful smile on his face. Tommy pulls the 24/7 Freestyle Championship belt out from his bag. The champion holds his title up in the air with a big grin before he starts spinning the central plate of the title. As the belt’s innards go round and round and round Tommy Wish can’t help but laugh.]

T: Oh man….I took this belt off of Machina, and now she’s my captain….hopefully it’s no hard feelings.

[Tommy lays on the bed in the motel room as he holds his championship belt up overhead. Tommy giggles to himself as the center plate just keeps spinning, and spinning, and spinning- spinning in place- much like Tommy Wish’s career has. As this realization set-in, Tommy Wish grumbled to himself before dropping the belt onto the bed like it was a bad habit. Tommy Wish hopped up to his feet and stretched his neck with his hands as he turned his head from side-to-side, clearly trying to keep himself occupied until his meeting with Madsion and Mercy, two of the prettiest women on the XWF roster…right alongside LSM. ]

[As the day passes, Tommy Wish just can’t take his mind off the team. For some reason, he’s sensing feelings for all of them. While he came into this team head-over-heels in love with LSM, her continual rejections of him have started to take a toll. And now with dimes like Mercy and Madison just out of reach, Tommy Wish is really starting to feel like a dog in heat. He spends his whole day just thinking about women and about what he’d do to them, inside and outside the ring: inside and outside the law.]

[As the clock strikes 8:30pm Tommy Wish hears a knock on the door and looks into the peep hole to see Madison and Mercy, and he lets them inside. He then hands them a journal for the plan to get Darlene, and both women start to read it, as Tommy was getting something out the mini fridge to drink.]

M: What the hell am I reading right now, this sounds stupid!

T: This is a plan I thought of since last week, is that an issue?

M: It’s UGGGHHHHH.

T: Well, you got a better plan?... I already know how everyone else’s going to get their own killers, this is what i’ve been plotting for about two weeks now.

M: Well that’s some shitty planning you got going on Tommy, if you think we are going to go along with this, then you must be crazy. How we gonna stop a freakin bus with guards protecting both sides of the transfer?

T: Well here’s some few things I am going to give you and Mercy. Close your eyes or I'll have to gouce them out of your sockets!

[Then they close their eyes, and Tommy opens a closet full of weapons and body amour, and he hands them an M16 Rifle and body amour, and as they open their eyes, they are shocked to see what he given to them. We see Mercy swinging the rifle around the room, accidently shooting one round into the ceiling, Madison takes the rifle away from her as Tommy sighed at her.]

M: Whoa Mercy, what’s the matter with you?!

T: Control your friend, I don’t or WANT to pay for any hospital or funeral sessions in this stinkin town. Look, Dyson I know that you and the rest of the members of my team are going to pulls some frankenstein shit, so if you need Darlene for that… y’all can take her after to the house itself and I split after.

M: Hold up, why you want to split from us? You mean, that we take her to the house and you run off? That dosen’t make a lick of sense to me.

T: Well here’s your chance to be famous for breaking out a wanted fugitive who’s gon end up dead anyways…. I will send you the coordinates within a few days from now to pick up the trucks.

[Tommy then opens the door for them to leave, but neither of them want to leave with items that Tommy handed to them. So he closes the door, and finds a box to store them in, after he stores their supplies in the box, he tries to have them leave, but they refuse to leave].

T: Why aren’t you two leaving? I thought y’all need to do some scooby doo shit to find your killers by now.

M: It’s raining hard and it took us about two hours to get here, and we anit going nowhere till it clears up and plus we can’t get this box all wet.

T: Well, uh… then I guess you can spend the night here. I got a spare futon couch in this motel 8 I can sleep on, you both can have the bed.

M: Good. We’re not sharing.

T: I don’t sleep with strangers….It’s getting late so we all should get some rest.

Mercy: SlEeP iS FoR WeAk!

M: Speak for yourself, mama needs her beauty rest!

[Tommy then heads to the bathroom to change as Madison and Mercy try to get on the bed to sleep. Then Tommy comes out of the bathroom in his shorts and white t shirt, and see’s the two already sleeping, and he quietly pulls out the futon bed, and pulls out his journal from his bag and writes in about the baskin robbins meeting, having some questable feelings for Mercy, Madison, and even more towards Machina.]

[After he wrote in his thoughts that spread about ten pages, he noticed it was 2am and closed the journal. He gets up to put it away, and he sees that Mercy was fidgeting while Madsion was trying to fight her night time demons, Tommy just laughs and noticed their feet sticking out from the blankets, he fought his urges to let the perv demon out so he turned off the lights and went to bed. Then it was 10am, and Tommy was already up outside his motel room, and he see’s Madison meeting him.]

M: Morning.

T: Morning, are you still in for the plan or what?

M: Do we have any other?

T: Alright, I accommodated you both, now you both need to bounce out of here with the stuff I gave you.

M: Why do you want us to leave you alone so soon? If it’s about that whole discussion about last time in the Baskin Robbins then—

T: I already know how it is, I just need to be alone right now…

[Madison and Mercy end up leaving his motel with Mercy carrying the box full of weapons and armor with extra ammos for the plan, he also gives her a piece of paper for the truck directions for the breakout. Then he sees them getting into her own car with Mercy putting the box in the trunk. Then they leave the area, as the scene fades with Tommy dropping a flower and a picture of Madison Dyson on the concrete.]

“As time passes, we need to know who to trust, and in life not everyone you can trust has your best interest at the helm. I have always learned that since I was young, that my Auntie Maggie told me when she had her multiple divorces from men who were younger than her. She was smokin hot and every summer until I was sixteen, she’d let me stay in her big house when she was away on her vacation, and… ah, let me not go further into all that.

My Aunt Maggie basically told me to always watch behind your back, because they might as well stab the hell outta you. That’s how i’m feeling right now, even when I was at that so called meeting to discuss our plans to do the you know what. When I bought those flowers, I thought she’d like them but she didn’t so now i’m just like “fuck it… never chase a bitch” once she threw them on the ground. Madison, if you are hearing this, I can’t seem to trust you but there’s something about you that I just want to… to…

NO NO NO!

Ahh, this is why I can’t be involved with people who don’t appreciate a damn thing, and that’s how I feel when I am knowin i’m going to get fucked over, but for now I am just going to act like a “team player” for their own sake, and say that we might not be a team, and that’s fine with me. But, I do know that we have to pretend to be on the same page against “Sudden Death”, that consists of a fake ass JBL impersonator, a drunken man who can’t seem to keep his mouth shut that gets constantly reminded by the higher ups to calm down, a former abled handed member who had a girl who ran off like a bitch outta here, and some guy who maybe might as well be a one off member who’s better off elsewhere instead of being in this thing.

It sounds like I care, but I honestly don’t… I mean I should care, because we need to be able to be the last one standing in this thing, supa dupa hydro killer not included (dependin on how things are gonna go)... but honestly, if they think they can go on without me, then I don’t care but if something happens to them… that’s on them, and I will not take the fall since I might as well don a suit and be JJ Dillion for this team.

I know i’m bitchin, overthinking, and being an sorry wurt about it, but after that meeting and what Dyson did got my head all messed up. All I want to do now is just maybe go back to my motel, and write in my journal about my feelings while I bump some Drake’s “Got me in my feelings” as the night passes by.

So for now, all I care about is breaking my “friend” Darlene out of the convoy, and just getting this whole match out of the way within the next few Sundays from now.

Whatever happens, my name is Bennett and I ain't in it…..

Now this is the part where I need to give a “shoutout” to some few people…the ones who once were rolling deep in this BoB thing. Here’s a few I feel the need to shout out…

I like to give a shout out to the Grand Poo Butt Bobby Burbon, the man, the myth and the legend of this company. It seems like yesterday, he was worth something but isn't worth a dime, even without the mask off his ugly mug. I mean, has he even won much of a title since he achieved that Grand Poo Butt status?...

Maybe Jenny can inquire about that once she somehow retains her title belt against him, I need the world to know how much of a punk he is.

Another shout out is to Marf, he knows who he is in this place. I mean, I'm happy he’s a part of this year's War Games without his bitch to tame him. I know he is a part of the TV title scene just like his partner, and man oh man it’ll be such a treat to beat him up again… no thrills, no frills… just me and him just going at it like the good old days.

Fuck Oswald, he get’s no love and I will fuck him up as well for being a knock off million dollar man without a Virgil in form of Cholo.

I could tell the world to say Fuck BoB outloud in here, and be like screw them who think they are able to have a leg up in this War Games situtation, I mean for as long that brand has been dead it seems like the revenats of the ashes always seems to be coming back to bite me in the ass each time I hear about them, and now they are in this years War Games.

I might not the best man in this fight that i already said previously, and I know full well that an outsider like myself don’t fit in with anyone or anything, but maybe for once I will try to fit in this rag tag of a crew to find our killers and have them do whatever they plan to do, and yes I am still jaded about what went down, and will not get over it.

It doesn’t matter who’s going to be able to advance in this match, all I want to do is beat the crap out of three Bitches Of Baddies and make them reconsider the name “Sudden Death” because it will come ring true if we end up coming up hard against them, I might not be the guy this team they want in any way… but they have no choice but to deal with me.

They have to deal with a man who’s been in enough trouble with the laws in or outside of the ring ever since that shit went down in Florida, I can be a bastard with an iced out heart, or I can be a simple man who gets shit done. And Sudden Death, you don’t need me to remind you of who I am for those that are in the dark.

I am the person who will come at you if i’m running a train on Machina’s female gym partners, or even digging up dead cult icons who duck sick devils nether regions for enlightenment. I can be the worst person you even want to see across that big ass stadium, where I can be a linebacker and beat the brakes off you, and run to that endzone and do my touchdown dances. Someone’s gonna do the ocho cinco dance, and why not be me?

But nah for real, what it all come down to is that this isn’t a Parental Advisory/Sudden Death battle, it’s a battle for mere creadiablity as a group more than anything. To me, i am not worried about that team of four guys who don’t need to be even a team that's spearheaded by Oswald cuntybags Yo lookin motherfucker. He might fuck around and turn on everyone else and have us advance instead in this thing. ”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Charlie Nickles (07-25-2022), Dolly Waters (07-23-2022), Latina Submission Machina (07-23-2022), Mercy (07-23-2022), Raion Kido (07-31-2022), Theo Pryce (07-24-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-23-2022), Unknown Soldier (07-23-2022)