Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
Memories
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-23-2022, 03:03 PM

Memories

It was the middle of summer, and the heat of the day was just beginning. Ring Master was across the Potomac River just outside of Washington D.C. at the famous Arlington Cemetery. It was a very emotional yet special day in his heart. This week twenty years ago he lost his great-grandfather one of the greatest figures in his life. He was the type of guy who knew how to be a leader and was part of some of the biggest history here in the United States. He knew the visit would never get any easier and he always wears the same outfit when he visits him and in his back pocket is a list his grandfather gave him for guidance. He was a proud military man and Ring Master knew to always pay his respects. He made the familiar journey through section twenty-seven the cemetery which was infamous for being the location of JFK. Just to the north in section twenty-eight laid his grandfather. He located the grave and knelt down beside it. A smile appearing on his face as he remembers the last conversation, he had with the man he considered a role model.

Grandpa
I don't have much longer on this earth so let me give you some advice.

Ring Master
I am listening.

Grandpa
If you stay true to who you are then you will make the family proud. We always taught you to fight for what you believe in but never sway away from your true identity. One day you will be in the greatest war of your life and it's up to you to survive. I've always told you to fight your own battles because it's what makes you a man do you understand?

Ring Master
I understand and I would not have it any of way.

Grandpa
Now all because I am going to be leaving this world doesn't mean I won't be watching you and keeping you straight. I will still find a way to kick your ass.

Ring Master
I know. I love you and I will make you proud that I can promise you.

Grandpa
You already make me proud. You know I always accepted you for everything good and bad. It is time for me too close the book on this life and start a new one elsewhere.

Ring Master
Please don't go just yet

Grandpa
I've lived my life with no regrets and did everything I wanted including being your grandfather and I will be watching over you each and every day. May God bless you in all your endeavors. Share my story and create your own

Ring Master
I love you

He snaps back to reality as the tears start to flow down his cheek. He looks down at the tombstone and speaks.

Ring Master
Crazy to think it has been twenty years since you left this world. My life has never been the same since then, but I made you a promise to never give up on my dreams and to make the family proud and I have not. I just wish you were around to see everything I have accomplished but I know you are with me in spirit.

He continued to cry as he reached into his back pocket pulling out the list his grandfather wrote a week before he passed away. The list contained twenty items that he wanted Ring Master to complete before his life ended. Each year was a different task and he had never missed one yet. This was the final item on the list before he fulfilled his grandfather's wish. He carefully unfolded the piece of paper that is extremely fragile after many years of handling. He looks all the way down at the bottom and smiles when he reads what it says.

Goal #20
Fight, sacrifice and raise hell. If war enters your life take it by the horns and conquer everyone that stands in your way.

July 19th, 2022

[Image: 11-france-normandy-d-day-beaches-area-wa...ibikow.jpg]

Ring Master was in Normandy, France. On June 6th, 1944, the liberation from Nazi German started. Over 150,000 troops participated in the biggest seaborne invasion in the history of the world. The aftermath of the war could still be seen as Ring Master walked on Gold Beach. He looked out into the vast ocean knowing that without the Normandy Invasion things could have been much different. He stood on the rocks as the powerful figure spoke.

Where I stand was the main beach for the invasion. My great-grandfather was one of those men who made a difference, and I am truly thankful for that. However, being a man of truth, he had other expectations of me. Every year I've accomplished the goals he set out in front of me and yet the greatest one remains to be conquered. I was hoping this kind of war would not find its way into my life but there is no time for games. Ring Master is about to descend into the depths of hell, but I will fear no evil. I am not alone in this war and when the smoke settles The Notorious Alliance will be standing tall in victory.

He continues walking down the beach coming up on a memorial as a reminder of those who have fallen for what they believe in. He knelt showing respect as the waves crashed nearby.

I come here showing respect for everyone who died while a crazy man known as Hitler treated War like a game. In just a few days I am set to speak in Washington D.C. representing my Great-Grandfather and our family heritage. I am never going to forget what he did for me and how much it truly impacted my life. My team is tough, battle tested and will do anything in order to win. We may be thrown together but just like all of those faithful warriors who gave their life we will do the same. Sacrifice is put of war is it not? I am willing to be the sacrifice and take the assertive measure to make war my personal playground. When I look out into the vast ocean, I see opportunity. It's a chance to spread our dominance into the XWF world. Most of us have the experience and some might be a veteran of War Games. However, the moment Ring Master was drafted business truly picked up. I'm sure no one expected me to go through with the draft, but I finish what I start. Our leader trust us to deliver and compared to them I am the weakest link, but I'm here to remind all parties involved of one thing. The great Ring Master was inches away from beating Thunder Knuckles at Leap Of Faith. I came up short but how many people in War Games can say they made him sweat and regret taking me for granted. I agreed to War Games because it's in my blood. It is what my Great-Grandfather would have wanted but most importantly it's time I earn my fucking name around here. Ring Master is about having fun and playing games so the moment I step into that arena I own War Games. My team has already won because we have the greatest leader in Ned Kaye. The toughest motherfucker XWF has seen in Mac Bane and the man who is clutch and always on the money Jason Cashe. So why don't the rest of you just bail out and feast your eyes on true dominance.

He leaves the memoria walking down the beach and disappearing into the French nature finding his way back to the United States to make one last appearance before heading to the War Games arena.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ring Master was in Washington D.C. for a World War II commemorate. They had wanted him to give a speech being his grandfather was unable to attend. He had forgotten just how detailed his grandfather was. A military man who rose to the rank of general he never left out important details because he wanted everyone safe. He stood up and gathered himself. The speech would take place at the Lincoln Memorial. The Washington Monument was in the background as people start to gather around.

[Image: Reflecting_Pool_from_Lincoln_Mem.jpg]

Ring Master took a few steps standing just above the steps. He took a deep breath and spoke.

Ring Master
I want to first start off saying thank you for coming and making this such a greater turn out then I had ever planned. Many of you could be confused about what this is all about. Others may not even care and just like hearing people talk. Whatever your reason it is an honor to have you here today. I consider myself a very blessed man. Twenty years ago, across the Potomac I watched my Great Grandfather be buried with military honors. He encouraged me to keep the dreams of America alive. He treated everyone with respect and asked me to do the same. However, there comes a time in a young man's life when we can no longer walk in the shadow of our great heroes. Let me take this time to tell you how I plan to make all of those before us proud of me.

The crowd does a few cheers and claps as he continued on.

I have a dream of winning War Games and as I stand here on American soil it is truly an honor to fight. I go for the battle I never wait for it to come to me. I mean just across the Potomac, we have a cemetery to some American soldiers that gave their lives to make us free. Then there is the Nation's Capital where history flows from the rivers surrounding the land. We as a nation have overcome wars, our landmarks being burned to the ground and even our leaders being killed. It is a reminder to me that I too have the power to overcome anything! I have a dream that one day there will be peace throughout the land. It is something I can almost taste and the desire to prove why we are the greatest is what makes my heartbeat with joy. I stand before you a strong black man and unlike Martin Luther King I do not have obstacles in my way. I can do whatever I set my mind too and who will even stop me? For those of you unfamiliar with War Games it is hell on earth. My leader has instructed me to defend our name and that's exactly what I will do. We all have a common goal....VICTORY

Ring Master looked around as the crowd started to cheer and grow with every passing minute. He knew his time was limited as other speakers needed a chance. It was determined he woudl speak until someone stopped him.

I have a dream that I will become War Games worse enemy. The teams will want nothing to do with my crazy ass. It will be a slow painful nightmare as they realize what they signed up for. None of them will not be able to handle the hard truth that I plan to give them one strike after the next.

The crowd was becoming restless as he started to close.

You may not like what is being said but you see all good things must come to an end to make way for something great. I have a dream that I am the next great thing in this nation and I will represent the people and carry my team name with pride. I will truly be the Ring Master of War Games, I am the one on my team taht is going to break the code and figure every weakness of our competition. It shouldn't be that hard since we are superior to them all. and the future athletes and soldiers will look to me for guidance. I have a dream where for once there are no obstacles. There is only triumph throughout the land.

He grabs the microphone and slowly walks down the stairs of the Lincoln Memorial and near the crowd. He shakes a few hands in the first row of seats before turning and walking back up the steps and back behind the podium. He raises his hand once again to silence the crowd.

I want to close with this. Each and every one of us in this crowd and world fit into two basic categories. Some of us are dream seekers but we never truly capture our vision, and the idea stays locked away forever. Then there are the dream catchers. These people not only have dreams and a vision, but they make it happen and great things blossom from that vision. I always knew what my dream was, but it wasn't until this week that I truly knew what the purpose was. So never give up on your dreams because it is still one of the few things we do not have to pay for in the world. No one can tell us how to think and if we lose our ability to think then we lose who we are. Which person do you want to be? It is something we should all think about as we leave here today. There is nowhere to hide. My prayers are with the others involved but I suggest writing a eulogy because when the match starts your dreams of winning War Games will go up in smoke. Team Notorious is the new sheriff in town and each of you will be evicted leaving one true team for victory. Thank you and God bless you and America.

He exits the stage allowing the next person to speak. Most would not truly understand War Games until they lived it but for team teams it was the only life they knew for the next few weeks.

OOC: Tried something new and good luck to everyone.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ring Master's post:
Charlie Nickles (07-25-2022), Game Girl (07-23-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-31-2022), Raion Kido (07-23-2022), Theo Pryce (07-23-2022)