Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Cross-Promotional Event Boards » Cross-Promotional Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CCPE 2022 Cannabis Cup Day 1 Session 1
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-22-2022, 11:07 AM

The scene fades into The Venue at the Velvet Rabbit in Manhattan, New York where a standing room only 5,000 fans are, well… standing and screaming loudly…

[Image: hammerstein1_0-e1633839601301.jpeg]

The crowd EXPLODES upon the countdown clock ticking away down to zero before breaking out into “Judas” by Fozzy as the entrance video for one Chris Page plays on all the video walls throughout the Venue. Attention hits the entranceway where Chris Page and Candice “VooDoo” Wolf can be seen walking on the stage; arm and arm. Chris and Candice stop where Page steps away giving Candice the cock of the walk as she starts to make the walk towards the CCP Cannabis Cup ring. A 20x20 ring with a green top, black ropes with green turnbuckles with the TIA logo on them.

Chris follows Candice as he fucks with some of the fans along the way, they reach ringside where Page climbs up on the apron while Voodoo reaches up taking Chris’s hand as he holds it while she walks up the ring steps to the ring apron. Page then sits on the middle rope while pushing the top rope up for Candice who steps into the ring followed by Chris Page. Chris calls for the microphone as the music fades away leaving a solid ovation from the crowd to be heard. Chris raises the microphone up to his lips as he welcomes the world to the 2022 CCPE Cannabis Cup.

CHRIS PAGE: Welcome to the 2022 CCPE CANNABIS CUP!

The crowd erupts as Candice has a smile on her face as we see Chris continue.

CHRIS PAGE: We are streaming live around the world for what will be a three-day event that will stand the test of time as we pop the cherry of the Venue LIVE at the Velvet Rabbit; home of the longest lapdance with the shortest wait time.

Chris cuts his eyes towards Candice as he gives her a wink and laughs under her breath while the crowd caters to the cheap pop.

CHRIS PAGE: Today starts the first of three grueling days of in-ring action featuring thirty-two talents representing over sixteen federations, and yet when we close this party out on Sunday only one will remain to claim the 2022 CCPE Cannabis Cup.

More applause is heard from the crowd as Chris pauses for just a moment before he states.

CHRIS PAGE: Before we get Session One kicked off, none of this would be possible without my business partner, my friend… the owner and proprietor of the fine establishment of the Velvet Rabbit, MY WIFE! CANDICE WOLF-PAGE!

Candice comes forward as Chris passes her the microphone as she soaks up the warm reception from the standing room only.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Venue here at the Velvet Rabbit. About a year ago, I had started renovating the Rabbit and I was thinking about what to do with the different floors; we were coming off the Tara Fenix Charity Cruise, and I thought to myself, what would happen if I had a place built big enough to host an event like that, would people want to use it.

She gestures to her husband with a smile.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: And then Mr. Chris Page appeared on the Rabbit’s wall and said he’d like to talk some business. I set up a meeting and as he told me about the event he was wanting to host and wanted to know if I had the space to host it. Before he had even finished, he had convinced me, if I built it, it would be used. Now, many months and a marriage later, we’ve finally made it to the Cannabis Cup.. a massive 3 day event like no other… over 70 wrestlers, from a plethora of federations, all under one roof ready to show you why they are some of the greatest to ever step into the squared ring. Men like my husband, Chronic Chris Page… men, like Cannabis Cup commentator, the CEO of Icon Statys Inc. and one of my closest friends DAMON HAVOK RIGGS…

The crowd pops as Damon Riggs steps up to where VooDoo stood, taking the mic from her and leaning in and kissing her cheek. From behind them, Page wags his finger at them no-no-no and points to his wedding ring, causing VooDoo to laugh and Damon to put his hands up and slowly back away from the Femme Fatale has she made her way over to Page’s side. Riggs turns to the crowd.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Thank you for that warm welcome, Red. As many of you very well know, Chris Page and I had something of a, we’ll call it a rocky start, but we’ve put that aside. As for his wife, I’ve had the pleasure of traveling the world with and spilling blood in the same mud as the Femme Fatale for more than two decades. Candice can attest to this, as a businessman inside and outside the ring, I have the knack to recognize an opportunity when it comes knocking and business acumen to know exactly HOW business gets done in this industry.

He points at both Candice and Chris as he says their names.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Both Candice and Chris exude the very same business acumen that I do. So when she and Page approached me about taking part in this historic event, it was a no-brainer for me to sign on the dotted line. While I may be riding the pine and calling the matches due to my health issues, please know that if there’s anything I can do as well as, if not better than, what I do inside the ring, it’s this right here…

Damon gestures to the microphone with a smirk and popped eyebrow.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: It’s no secret, I am and always have been full of myself and my abilities, and the two things that I have always done better than damn near anyone else in this business is competing in this ring and running my mouth on the mic. Since you don’t get to see me tear someone limb from limb during this event, you’ll get to hear me and my esteemed colleague call all the action over this 3-day extravaganza. And with that, please allow me to introduce you to Hitmaker-Yamazaki Enterprises very own, Johnny HITMAAAAAAAKER!!!

“I Am The Slime” by Frank Zappa (22 seconds in) begins to play. The #1 Hit-Maker Johnny Hitmaker walks down the aisle to a mostly positive reaction. There’s a healthy droning of boos as well… out of respect, of course! He looks around, looking a bit wary at the mixed reaction. Well, he’s wearing his shades, so it’s hard to tell. He rests his hands on his hips, waiting. Then he throws his hands up to incite the fans to cheer. They do. So, he continues to make his way down to the ring, gets handed the mic by his co-commentator, and clears his throat.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Let… me make ONE THING-

THE FANS: PERFECTLY CLEAR!!

The fans get a kick out of it, but Johnny whips his shades off, looking at everyone in disbelief. Johnny turns to everyone else sharing the ring with him, thumbing towards the fans as if to say, “Get a load of these guys!”

JOHNNY HITMAKER: All right, well, anyway, you made me forget what I was going to say.

The fans boo.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: INSTEAD… INSTEAD… I will just keep this short-

The fans cheer. Canada’s Greatest Manager holds up a finger.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: ER than 20 minutes!

The fans boo. Johnny shrugs.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Okay, seriously now. A bunch of you nosey folks out there had been asking me - PESTERING me! - to explain why, WHY would I show up at a show put on by one of my enemies? WHY… would The Ideas Man of Professional Wrestling even THINK about doing ANYTHING with “Drugs Reference” Chris Page. And in case you don’t know who that is, easy mistake to make, he’s, ah, THAT guy, right there:

He points at Page, which elicits a positive reaction from the crowd, much to Johnny’s chagrin.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Well, uhh, lemmemakeonethingperfectlyclear:

The fans boo that he cut them off at the pass for the second usage of that iconic catchphrase.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I saw how well the Denzel Porter Invitational went. Well, heh heh heh, I was THERE! And my commentating - much like anything and everything ELSE I put my mind to - was simply… senSATIONAL! The bottom line here is, the ratings don’t lie. So who BETTER to make for a guaranteed financial success than The Man With Two Brains himself?? NOBODY, THAT’S who!!

Riggs clears his throat.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Ah, and I of course need an, an assistant, you know, someone to fetch me water for my dry throat, what with all the amazing commentating I’ll be doing-

He senses he’s losing his coworkers.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Well anyway, we can hash out all the details later. For NOW… and SPEAKING of the Dee-Pee-Eye, there’s NOBODY - outside of a member of HYE - that I’m MORE pleased to introduce to you all than THIS man: you know him, you love him, no no, he’s not The Johnny, actually! He’s DENZEEEEELLLLL POOOOORTEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

The Manhattan crowd erupts for the one and only Denzel Porter who struts ass out in front of the crowd looking as sharp as only he can to the very welcoming atmosphere. Mr. Porter makes his way down to the ring where CCP can be seen walking over to the ropes, sitting on the middle rope while pushing up the top rope for his bud. Denzel steps through the ropes. Once in the ring Page stands up as the two men shake hands before Johnny passes him the microphone.

DENZEL PORTER:Thank you for that great introduction Johnny Hitmaker, I'm just excited to be here tonight for what I believe will be one of the wildest weekends in wrestling history. I mean We've got Larry Tact vs Bam Miller, We got Team Centurion vs Team Father Cheney, we got Peter Vaughn and James Raven, AW Tag Champs the Swallowing versus CCPE Elijah Martin and Joe Montouri, Chris Page and Corey Black in a DEATHMATCH, the Cannabis Cup Tournament and so many more great matches. I'm telling you this is going to deliver on hype and I'm here for it.

Denzel barely finishes talking when the tron lights up with gold, black, and teal.

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"DU - VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!"

Out from the back walk Li’l Cas$h-App and MC C-Munqqquee, better known as Da Bing Bong Twinzz.

The Twinzz carry out a pair of gold belts but they don’t make any sort of mention reference to them in any way other than them just being there on their shoulders. For all we know they ordered them off of the internet.

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wassup NYC?! Y’alls just got a couple celebrities right here right now up in this bitch. Now this ain’t the first time me and my bro have been all up in the guts of the Velvet Rabbit, because as you can probably guess we have busted huge nuts inside every single girl in this building. Topless, bottomless, pasties, it all came off when YA BOYS rolled through with these huge heavy cocks, you feel me? We been had these fat dicks in every slut’s mouth in the Velvet Rabbit, shiiiiiiiiiiii"

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "But why we came tonight ain’t the same reason we came every other night we stepped foot in this establishment. Naw, son, tonight we here to slap the skeet out Chris Page’s mouth in front of his ragged old lady. Then maybe if she’s lucky she can come straddle this tongue while Old Man Page gets defibrillated by the EMTs."

Ca$h-App excitedly lenas forward with his mic.

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"More like E-M-Teez NUTS! Ayyyyyyyyyyyy!"

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! And you know how we roll too, anyone else in the back wanna come get some then come get some. We got hands for everyone back there. Taurus, I know you and your skinny ass arms are back there someplace, come get smacked around if you ain’t scared."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Where’s that hoe Betsy Granger at? Come open wide for your new daddy, boo! If you feelin’ froggy then jump, bitch!"

The Twinzz head toward the ring and just start rating girls in the crowd as they go.

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "We got us a certified seven right here - meet us in the back after the show babydoll we know the real reason you showed up tonight and we know it ain’t that limp dick date that’s next to you that you wanna go home with. I’ll show you the move I call the Jacksonville Tongue Twister."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Bro! Bro! Bro look at this three right here! Who let this ugly fat chick in the building tonight don’t they got security? Not a chance you’d have made it into the VIP at Myth Nightclub, they wouldn’t even hire you to carry bottles of Dom to my booth, skank!"

The Bing Bong Twinz climb up on the apron looking into the ring where Chris Page, Candice Wolf-Page. Denzel, Johnny Hitmaker and Damon Riggs take their exit on the other side of the ring. Chris raises his microphone.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m sorry but uh… who the fuck are these garden gnomes?

The Twinz step through the ropes.

CHRIS PAGE: Oh yeah… I forgot that these two are even a thing.

Chris turns his attention toward Candice as he asks.

CHRIS PAGE: Aren’t we supposed to kick their asses?

Candice nods as Chris then asks.

CHRIS PAGE: But did they just challenge ANYONE in the back?

Chris turns toward the Twinz and then states.

CHRIS PAGE: Ask and you shall receive.

The crowd erupts as CHELSEA SKY emerges first in a referee’s shirt that has been cut up to fit her upper body. The Bing Bong Twinz point and laugh at her as she makes her way down toward the ring. The crowd inside the Venue erupt as TAURUS jumps the barrier and slides into the ring behind the Bing Bong Twinz!

The Bing Bong Twinz turn around where Taurus explodes toward them with a Double Spear!

Taurus rolls to the outside just as Chelsea slides into the ring where she calls for the bell!

[Image: CCvsBBT.png]

CCP and Candice make eye contact where they shrug their shoulders with Page picking up one of the Twinz with Candice picking up the other. They set them up and deliver stereo PAGE PLANTS to the Bing Bong Twinz that blows the roof off the Venue. Candice and Page make the respective covers where Chelsea makes a double count.

1!!

2!!

3!!

PIP:The winners of this contest, CHRIS PAGE and CANDICE WOLF-PAGE!

Chris Page rolls out to the floor where he drops to one knee reaching under the ring where he pulls out a pair of black bags. He rolls into the ring getting back to his feet where he gives Candice one of the bags. Together they reach inside and pull out a pair of hair clippers!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this is pretty great stuff from Chris Page!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I’m surprised to hear you say that.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Now he can leave wrestling and fulfill his destiny as a barber!

Taurus rolls back into the ring where Chelsea snatches one of the Bongs and Taurus snatches the other. Page and Candice hold the clippers up in the air. They turn them on before starting to shave the respective heads of the Bing Bong Twinz to a thunderous ovation from the crowd! Chris and Candice start the shaving before Chris steps away glancing toward the announce table. He holds out the clippers toward both Damon and Johnny asking them if they want in? Johnny points to himself, then scans the crowd, who encourage him to join in.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What? Get some retribution for the nasty things these greasy motherfuckers said to my clients over the past few months? Don’t mind if I do!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS:

The sounds of headsets hitting the table can be heard as the crowd roars louder for both Damon and Johnny as they leave the broadcast table and climb back up on the apron. They step into the ring where Page and Candice hand off the clippers to both Riggs and Hitmaker who step up and continue the shaving of the Bing Bong Twinz! They cut several rows of hair before Candice and Page swap with Chelsea and Taurus as they hold the Bing Bong Twinz in place while Chelsea and Taurus finish off the shaving of the Bing Bong Twinz!

Page and Candice throw the Twinz down to the mat in the midst of what was once their hair before Chelsea raises the arms of Page and Candice while Damon and Hitmaker exit the ring dropping down to the floor and back to the announcers table. Chris, Candice, Taurus and Chelsea all exit the ring leaving the Bing Bong Twinz to start coming around as they start working their way back up to their feet where they go back to back before spinning around with fist clenched.

It’s then they each notice the other’s head has been shaven!

The Bing Bong Twinz are completely beside themselves as they roll out to the floor running to the back with their hands and arms covering their heads.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Hopefully the 2 Broke Chicks continue the onslaught on these weasels on the next episode of Madness!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS:

PIP COLLINS: Ladies and Gentleman the opening contest is scheduled for one fall and is a First Round Match in the CCPE 2022 Cannabis Cup Tournament!

PIP COLLINS: Introducing first, about to make her way to the ring… ASHLYNN CASSIDY!

The New York crowd pops for the familiar face of Ashlynn as she emerges out through the curtain and starts to make her way towards the ring. She receives a nice ovation, and as she reaches ringside she slides into the ring under the bottom rope where she gets back to her feet and throws her arm up towards the crowd getting a bigger reaction.

PIP COLLINS: Her opponent…

PIP COLLINS: About to make her way toward the ring, she is KIM PAIN!

Kimberly emerges out through the massive Pot Leaf style entrance in front of the crowd. There’s a mixed reception as she makes the short walk to the ring in front of this standing room only of 5,000 fans. She gives a nod of the head before stepping through the ropes as we are set for the opening round of the inaugural CCPE 2022 Cannabis Cup!

[Image: KPvsAC.png]

Kim and Ashlynn circle each other before locking up in the center of the ring. They each look for positioning before Cassidy snatches a side headlock. She grinds on the head of Pain before Kim delivers a series of forearm shots to the rib cage before backing her up against the ropes. Pain shoots Cassidy across the ring with an Irish Whip, Ashlynn bounces off the near side where she slides and rolls under a lariat attempt from Pain! Cassidy nips back up to her feet catching Pain with a standing dropkick that sends Kim back into the ropes! Cassidy charges forward attempting a lariat to Pain, Kim ducks down elevating Cassidy over the top rope where she lands on the ring apron! Kim spins around blocking a right hand from Ashlynn where she counters with a forearm of her own knocking Cassidy off the apron sending her down to the floor.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ashlynn just got rocked by a stiff forearm from Kim. She seems a bit dazed as she tries to get back to her feet.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I know Kim Pain and have for YEARS now. I’m pretty sure that forearm is loaded with adamantium.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Well, Ashlynn and I worked together in FIGHT! NYC, if anyone can bounce back, it’s her.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh, for sure! For example, we just saw her head bounce back quite sharply!

Pain backs away from the ropes before running forward with a baseball slide dropkick to Cassidy as she gets to her feet, sending her back into the security barrier. Pain slides out to the floor where she snatches Cassidy by the hair and hurls her back into the ring. Pain climbs up on the apron where she measures Cassidy who is getting to her feet where Pain springboards off the top rope with a bulldog driving Cassidy face-first into the mat! Kim looks for the first cover of the Cannabis Cup!

1!!

2!!

THR..

Ashlynn escapes the near-fall as Kim transitions into a rear chin lock.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Kim Pain comes up just short, now trying to wear Ashlynn Cassidy down.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: It’s going to take a lot more than a move named after the ugliest type of canine to put Cassidy down!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Shut up, Hitmaker!

The referee checks in making sure it’s not a choke before asking Cassidy to surrender. She refuses as she starts working her way back to her feet where she turns into the chin lock and delivers a Side Suplex! The crowd is heating up as both ladies start to work their way back to a vertical base with Pain swinging with a right hand, Ashlynn blocks and nails her with a right! Pain swings, and again, it’s blocked by Cassidy who takes Kim down with a Side Russian Leg Sweep that she floats over into a lateral press!

1!!

2!!

THR…

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: A kick out by Pain, Ashlynn wasting no time with that pin attempt.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Worms aren’t the ONLY things you should hook; legs, I hear, are quite important to hook too! It’s not too hard to do, ladies!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Don’t be sexist, Hitmaker. This business isn’t male dominated, you can ask Mrs. Page to give you a first hand taste, if you’d like.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: You’re right, you’re right. I’m sorry. It’s not too hard, gentlemen!

Pain escapes with a kick-out! Cassidy starts to negotiate her way back to her feet. She reaches down to pick Kim up off the mat where she hurls her into a neutral corner! Cassidy charges in after Pain who throws up a reverse elbow to the jaw rocking Ashlynn back out toward the center of the ring where Pain comes out from the corner with a Side Effect to Cassidy! She makes the lateral press by hooking the near leg!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Ashlynn kicks out to a pop from the crowd!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ashlynn Cassidy with another kickout!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Kim heard me!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Yes, because you’re the only one who knows to hook a leg when pinning your opponent…

Johnny nods.

Kim starts working her way back to her feet where she reaches down to pick up Cassidy before hurling her into a neutral corner. Kim backs all the way up across the ring as she holds the index finger of her right hand up in the air before taking off into a full head of steam as she looks to deliver a back handspring elbow!

Cassidy evades and it’s Kim who crashes back into the buckles!

Kim staggers out from the corner into a front face lock followed by Muay Thai Knee Strikes to each side of the ribs of Pain before latching on to a front waist lock where Pain is sent sailing overhead with a Release Overhead Belly-to-Belly suplex! The crowd is really starting to rally behind Cassidy as she rolls Pain over to her chest before she snatches both arms and lifts the front of Kim’s body off the mat only for her to complete the surfboard stomp!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ashlynn Cassidy emphatically stomp’s Kim Pain into the mat!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: JESUS!! Does Kim owe Ashlynn money or something?!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: No, but Ashlynn’s certainly taken control of the match.

Ashlynn quickly drops down to the mat rolling over Kim Pain where she makes the cover by hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Kim shoots the shoulder up off the mat to a gasp from the crowd! Ashlynn thought she had it as she held up three fingers toward the referee who only showed her two in return. Ashlynn hops back up to her feet where she reaches down to pick Pain up off the mat. She nails her with a forearm smash before taking her back into the ropes where she fires her across the ring with an Irish Whip, Pain bounces off the near side ducking under a lariat from Cassidy where she bounces off the far side gaining more momentum for a low dropkick taking out the right knee of Cassidy!

There’s a mixed reception for Pain as she immediately follows up by locking in the Regal Stretch!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Looks like I spoke too soon, Kim Pain is firmly in control with that hold.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh! Well that’s it for Ashlynn! Kim is bringing the Pain! …Ha! Get it?! Kim? Pain? KIM PAIN?!

The referee slides into position asking Cassidy to surrender! She refuses! Pain cranks back harder on her head and neck of Cassidy as the official continues to ask for the submission and it’s again refused! Kim continues to apply more and more pressure as we see Cassidy refusing the referee’s attempts to stop the match! The crowd is coming alive as we can see Ashlynn start to slowly inch her way toward the ropes!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ashlynn is still in it, she knows her ring positioning and she’s reaching for the bottom rope.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: The longer she’s in that hold for, the more that favors Kim! Ashlynn needs to, like, say, drag her fingernails on the inside of Kim’s thighs, pinch her sides hard, do ANYTHING and do it ANYWHERE sensitive that she can reach!

The official continues to ask for the submission but Ashlynn Cassidy will not die! The Venue at the Velvet Rabbit erupts as Ashlynn makes it close enough to the ropes to latch on to the bottom rope forcing the official to call for the break which is given by Pain! Kim gets back to her feet where she reaches down to pick Cassidy up off the mat. She lands a stiff kick to the right leg followed by the left, back to the right leg, and up to the left side of the body before completing with a spinning back fist knocking Cassidy down to the mat with the signature Shades of Pain!

Pain makes a back press hooking the inside leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Cassidy escapes to a pop from the crowd!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Cassidy with yet another kickout!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I can’t believe Ashlynn kicked out of that! Shades of Pain ain’t your daddy’s soft punches, you know!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ash is as resilient as you get in this business!

Kim Pain pops back up to her feet where she calls for Light’s Out! Pain starts to measure Cassidy who begins pushing herself up off the mat and back to a vertical base. Pain sets up for the Spinning Heel Kick that Cassidy manages to duck! Pain spins around into a tilt-a-whirl transitioned into a Crucifix Bomb!

The crowd explodes with the impact as Cassidy quickly makes the cover hooking a leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE….

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: How in the Hell did Pain kick out of that?!?

JOHNNY HITMAKER: It suddenly stinks in here! I think a bunch of these weed-os just shit themselves!

The crowd is feeling it as Ashlynn gets back to her feet, intensity in her eyes as she reaches down picking Kim up off the mat where he delivers a Ripcord Rolling Kick to Pain! The Manhattan crowd erupts knowing Kim has just been planted with Period, Peace! Kim drops down into a back press hooking the inside leg!!

1!!

2!!

3!!

DING… DING… DING…

PIP COLLINS: Ladies and gentleman the winner of this contest, and advancing in the 2022 Cannabis Cup… ASHLYNN CASSIDY!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: ASHLYNN CASSIDY PICKS UP THE FIRST WIN IN THE CANNABIS CUP, DOING OUR FIGHT! NYC BRETHREN PROUD!!!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I don’t know if you’d consider this an upset, but Kim is certainly upset right about now!

Ashlynn Cassidy’s arm is raised in victory as the crowd is redhot for the victory! Damon stands up, cheering for his former FIGHT! NYC colleague!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Way to be impartial, partner…

[Image: 1500x500]

www.xwf99.com / @xwf1999 / @thexwf on TikTok

PIP COLLINS: The following contest is a First Round Match in the 2022 CCPE Cannabis Cup Tournament…

PIP COLLINS: Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring… representing CCPE, he is WRAITH!

The lights throughout the arena go out row, by row, by row, until the arena is shrouded in absolute darkness. The lights come on and Wraith is standing in the center of the ring — in unison, the crowd lets out a heavy gasp. He tilts his head back and forth, eyeing the crowd while waiting for the match to begin.

PIP COLLINS: And his opponent; he is RICKY RODRIGUEZ!

Ricky emerges to an ovation from the crowd gathered at the Venue. Ricky soaks in the ovation from the crowd. He reaches ringside as he looks around the familiar territory before climbing up to the apron as he sling shots over the top rope and into the ring.

[Image: RRvs-Wraith.png]

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Poor Page, two of his own guys set to lock up. I was too little too late in signing Ricky Rodriguez, but he’s got an attitude problem…

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Well, he’s part of CCCP Enterprises, so…

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: So, no sense crying over spilled milk then. He’s also a FIGHT! NYC alum.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Obviously, you want him to win, pssshhh…

The referee calls for the bell as we are underway. Ricky and Wraith circle each other before locking up the center ring. Wraith has the size and strength as he backs Ricky up into the ropes where the referee calls for the break which Wraith gives cleanly as he backs out towards the center of the ring. Ricky comes out where they circle each other again before looking to lock up, Ricky ducks under the lockup while taking a back waist lock where he hoists up Wraith and drives him down into the mat, he floats over into a front-face lock where the referee slides into position asking Wraith to surrender.

Wraith refuses as he reverses the front-face lock into a reverse hammerlock.

The referee starts asking Ricky to surrender, but he refuses and starts working his way back up to his feet where he throws an elbow to the jaw of Wraith breaking his grasp on the hammerlock where he spins around delivering a picture-perfect dropkick sending Wraith back into a neutral corner. Ricky pops back up to his feet where he charges in towards Wraith only to eat a reverse elbow! Wraith comes out from the corner with a Side Russian Leg Sweep that he floats over into a cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Ricky escapes the near fall.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Rodriguez with a quick kick out.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Wraith needs to fully materialize if he wants those pins to have substance!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: The Young Lion isn’t going down that easily, so Wraith is going to have to pull out all the stops.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Like going full-wraith?

Wraith is the first to his feet where he picks up Ricky and hammers with several forearms smashes before backing Ricky up into the ropes, he shoots Ricky across the ring with an Irish Whip, and Ricky bounces off the ropes into a tilt-a-whirl attempt by Wraith that Ricky counters with a flying head scissors take over!

Ricky is quickly back to his feet followed closely by Wraith who lands a spin kick to the gut doubling Wraith over to deliver a swinging neckbreaker! Ricky presses the cover hooking a far leg.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Wraith escapes the near fall.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Wraith digs deep and keeps himself in the match.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Wraith dematerialized in order to escape that sticky situation!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Back to his feet, Ricky’s ready to go.

Ricky is back to his feet where he picks Wraith up off the mat. He scoops him up slamming him down to the mat. Ricky steps out to the ring apron where he starts to climb up to the top turnbuckle. In the ring Wraith starts pushing himself up off the mat and back to a vertical base, Ricky sets sail with a Missile Dropkick that Wraith evades sending Ricky crashing and burning down to the mat!

Wraith picks Ricky back up where he butterflies the arms and delivers a vicious butterfly suplex! He drops down to make the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Ricky escapes with a kick-out.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ricky refuses to go down without a fight…

JOHNNY HITMAKER: You know, come to think of it, didn’t I make these same Wraith/ghost jokes at Mr. Porter’s thing?

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I think you did. If ain’t broke, don’t fix it?

Johnny pounds his fist on the desk.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: That’s what I’m saying!!

Wraith picks Ricky up off the mat where he drives him back into a neutral corner. Wraith lays in several shoulder blocks to the midsection of Rodriguez followed by several reverse elbows before hooking up Ricky where he lands a Tornado DDT with an assist from the middle turnbuckles!

Wraith executes the front press making the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Ricky escapes with a kick-out. Wraith steps back up to his feet where he picks Ricky up taking him back into the ropes where he shoots him across the ring with an Irish Whip, Ricky latches onto the top rope as he is bouncing off the near side which brings Wraith charging forward only to have Ricky drop down to the mat while yanking down the top rope which sends Wraith spilling out to the floor!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Smart thinking by Ricky Rodriguez!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Okay! That’s it! Auto-DQ! The match is over!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: That’s not a DQ, Johnny. That’s called giving yourself some breathing room.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I know a place where that’d be grounds for disqualification.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Well this ain’t the place, choom.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Psh, yeah, luckily for Ricky!

Ricky sizes up Wraith who starts getting back to his feet where he bounces off the far side where he gains a full head of steam as he charges across the ring with a corkscrew plancha crashing down on top of Wraith garnering a huge pop from the crowd at The Venue!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I’m starting to get a contact-high from all of this drug smoke here! You think I can take a powder, get a quick lap-dance, clear my mind up?

Ricky picks up Wraith and hurls him back into the ring under the bottom rope before climbing up on the ring apron. Ricky sizes up Wraith where he springboards off the top rope this time connecting with the Missile Dropkick! Ricky is into the cover

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Wraith shoots a shoulder up off the mat as Ricky locks in a rear chin lock. The referee is in position asking Wraith to surrender as Ricky cranks back on the head and neck. Wraith refuses to surrender as he starts to work his way back up to his feet, he turns into the chin lock where he delivers a side suplex to break the hold!

Wraith begins working his way back to his feet where he stomps away at Ricky before picking him up off the mat where he locks in a Half-Nelson before snapping off a half-nelson suplex! Wraith pushes himself up off the mat as he sizes up Ricky who begins to get to a vertical base where he spins around into a Samoan Drop!

Wraith executes the cover, hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Ricky escapes with a kick out to a pop from the crowd.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ricky isn’t going down without a fight!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: The last time someone got beat with a Samoan Drop, it was 1992!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: And you were already 100 years old…

JOHNNY HITMAKER: That’s real nice, coming from someone who wrestled LINCOLN!!!

Johnny laughs.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Because he too used to wrestle, you see!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I still can, Johnny. Do you wanna see?

JOHNNY HITMAKER: No no, I think the New York Athletic Commission frowns upon two matches happening at once in a stripclub.

Wraith steps back up to his feet where he picks Ricky up off the mat landing a stiff kick to the right leg followed by the left, and then back to the right before kicking the right leg out from under Ricky dropping him to his left knee for Wraith to hit a shining wizard to the temple!

Wraith once again presses the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Ricky kicks out once again!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Wraith is back on his feet first, picking Rodriguez up from the canvas.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Ricky’s just a sack of broken bones by this point.

Wraith gets back to his feet where he picks up Ricky, he takes him back into a neutral corner where he shoots him across the ring into the opposite corner. Wraith rushes across the ring at Ricky who comes out from the corner with a drop toe hold into the middle turnbuckle! Ricky gets back to his feet where he pulls Wraith up to his feet while latching onto a back waist lock where he delivers a German Suplex with a bridge!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Wraith escapes with a kick-out!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: At some point, one of these boys are going to figure out how to properly pin an opponent.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: By…

Johnny looks at Damon expectantly, but when no answer comes, he continues.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Hoo… king… the… leeeeeg???

Ricky rolls out to the ring apron as he sizes up Wraith who pushes himself up off the mat and back to his feet where Ricky springboards off the top rope with a Springboard Cutter! The crowd erupts with the move as Ricky rolls over Wraith making the cover, hooking the leg with the crowd counting along with the referee.

1!!

2!!

THREE!!!

DING… DING… DING…

PIP COLLINS: The winner of this contest, and advancing in the 2022 Cannabis Cup, RICKY RODRIGUEZ!!

Johnny smirks and chuckles at his co-commentator. Then he realizes a member of CCPE won.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: God dammit…

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Yet another former FIGHT! NYC boy done good. I’m loving the representation right now.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: THAT… makes one of us.

Ricky celebrates the huge first round victory!

[Image: nkSdSxJM_400x400.jpg]

Efedpodcast.com / www.patreon.com/efedpodcast / @TheEfedPodcast

PIP: The following First Round Contest is scheduled for one fall…

PIP: Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring… He is MARK “THE DRAGON” CROSS!

The arena lights dim as the bassline to "Blood" begins to rumble around the arena. As the guitar riff hits, so do the lights, revealing Mark "The Dragon" Cross standing, one fist aloft, at the top of the aisle. Receiving recognition from the crowd, he strides purposefully to ringside, taking a moment to survey the scene as he reaches the apron.

PIP: And introducing his opponent….

PIP: He is representing CCPE, he is “THE BASTARD”... HOLDEN ROSS![/white]

Air raid sirens begin their cries of warning as the arena is plunged into darkness. As they reach their crescendo and begin their fall, a single spotlight cuts through the dark, illuminating Holden who is standing statuesque, just this side of the threshold of the entrance curtain.

Just like their signal of warning in the Real World, in A.W. they are a warning that the “Bastard” is making his way to the ring. When the spotlight first shines on him, he has his head down, chin on his chest and his eyes closed. The sirens begin winding up their pitch for the second round of screaming. He lifts his head and his face is void of emotion, his eyes black pools of nothing, similar to a great white's eyes.

The sirens are relentless as he strolls down to the ring. He takes his time climbing the ring steps and wipes his feet before entering the ring. He brings his hands together in front of his chest, in a praying position. He then removes the ski mask, chain, and jacket and tosses it out to the ring girl. When the referee attempts to check him for contraband, Holden gently pushes him away and leans into his corner, apparently bored.

[Image: MCvsHR.png]

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: This one might get confusing folks, as it’s Cross vs Ross, so bear with Hitmaker, he’s bound to call these wrestlers by the wrong name.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Ha ha ha, only intentionally, Riggo Mortensen, only intentionally!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Aaaaaaaand moving on, it looks like we have ourselves a bit of a stand-off, as neither man has tried to engage the other.

Holden and Mark circle each other before they lock up! Holden uses his size and weight advantage to drive Mark back into the ropes where he holds him in place. The referee lays the count to Ross who backs away at the four-count. Mark sizes up Holden as he comes out from the ropes, they circle before attempting another lockup that will see Cross duck under the attempt! Holden spins around where he is met with a flurry of kicks to the quad of The Bastard who swings with a right hand that Cross ducks out of the way of. Mark peppers Ross with a series of jabs before bouncing off the far side,

Ross swings with a lariat that Cross ducks under.

Ross spins around into a vertical dropkick that staggers the big man back into the ropes. Cross pops back up to his feet where he charges toward Holden who sends Mark sailing over the top rope and down to the floor with a back body drop!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh, you know something? This reminded me that Holden Ross can go straight to hell!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: And you call ME biased. Just because you're not a CCPE fan doesn’t mean that a drop kick from someone the size of Holden Ross isn’t damn impressive.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Let him be TWENTY times his current size and throw a drop kick! He ambushed my client Sierra Silver when the XWF was in Guam for Madness, so he’s LUCKY I don’t get up and trip him up 40 or 50 times!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Oh, blow it out your exhaust port robotnik. I’d pay good money to see you TRY.

The Big Bastard rolls out to the floor where he stomps away at Cross several times. Holden reaches down, picking Cross up off the floor where he drives him back into security railing! We see Holden scoop up Cross into a Military Press before dropping him down sternum first across the security barrier! The referee continues to count both men out until Holden slides into the ring before sliding back out to the floor. He reaches down picking up Cross up off the floor where he points at the ring step! Ross looks to fire Mark into the steel steps, Cross manages to reverse sending Holden smashing into the steel steps right shoulder first!

Cross starts to fire up which brings a pop from the crowd!

He measures Holden who starts getting to his knees. Cross lands a stiff kick across the sternum, he follows with a second! Then a third! Cross takes several steps back before rushing forward with a Superkick to the jaw! He picks the Bastard up off the mat and hurls him back into the ring. Cross climbs up on the ring apron, he steps through the ropes where he sizes up Ross who is getting to his feet! Cross comes up from behind with a back waist lock where he delivers a German Suplex with a Bridge!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Holden escapes with a kickout!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: CCPE almost eating an L there, Ross narrowly keeps the match alive.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Too bad…

Mark Cross is the first back to his feet. He picks Holden up off the mat where he takes him back into a neutral corner before shooting him across the ring and into the opposite set of buckles. Cross charges in toward Ross who throws up a boot to the face of Cross sending Mark staggering back out toward the center of the ring! Ross explodes from the corner with a Polish Hammer to the sternum of Cross!

We see Ross follow up with a running back senton where he executes another cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Holden starts hammering down with a series of right hands to the forehead of Cross forcing the official to lay the count to him! He breaks at four before stepping back up to his feet. The referee admonishes Ross who blows past him as he reaches down, picking Cross up off the mat.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ross looks like he’s powered by the rage of the Gods at this point, as he is relentlessly continuing the onslaught.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Cross is pissing me off. Letting that Pearl Harborer push him around like that!

Holden scoops Mark up over his shoulder where he looks for a Running Powerslam! Cross slips down the back of Holden as he locks in a sleeper hold while wrapping his legs around his waist of Holden! Cross cracks on the sleeper as the referee starts asking Ross to surrender! Holden refuses as Mark Cross claps down harder on the hold. The referee continues to ask Holden to surrender and he continues to refuse as his face starts to turn a shade of red. The crowd starts getting louder and louder as the big bastard drops to one knee!

Cross releases the Sleeper before bouncing off the far side landing a running knee strike to the back of Holden’s head!

Cross rolls Ross over while shooting the half and making the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Ross shoots a shoulder up off the mat!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: GOD DAMMIT, ROSS- I MEAN, CROSS!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Thank you for proving my point. Both of these guys are hungry. Neither one of them is letting up.

Mark Cross starts getting back to his feet. He picks Holden up off the mat where he rocks him with a forearm smash followed by an open-handed chop across the chest and finally a spinning back fist to the side of Holden’s head which rings the bastard’s bell! Cross spins Ross around locking in a Full Nelson followed by a Dragon Suplex with a bridge!!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Ross escapes again with a kick out!

Mark doesn’t hesitate in getting back to a vertical base. He reaches down picking up Ross where he takes him back into the ropes, he looks to shoot him across with an Irish Whip, Holden counters and shoots Cross into the ropes and into a Flap Jack style Spinebuster slam!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: God DAMN, Ross’s Spinebuster could give mine a run for its money.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Go blackjack him when the ref’s not looking then! That’s a clear case of gimmick infringement!!

Holden sizes up Cross who rolls over to his chest and starts pushing himself up off the mat and to one knee. Ross bounces off the near side and as Cross steps up to a vertical base he’s met with a Pounce from the big bastard! Holden Ross lets out a primal scream before reaching down and picking Mark up off the mat. He takes him by the throat with both hands, and hoists him up high in the air before driving him down into the mat with a sit-out choke bomb! Ross transitions into a cover on The Dragon!

1!!

2!!

3!!

PIP: The winner of the contest and advancing in the 2022 Cannabis Cup, “THE BASTARD” HOLDEN ROSS!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: JUST! GREAT! CCCP Enterprises has yet ANOTHER thing to brag about!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Green is a good color for you, Johnboy.

Holden’s arm is raised in victory as he advances on in the tournament.

[Image: Zn6oJgt3_400x400.png]

Actionwrestling.freeforums.net / @ADubWrestle / @ADubAlerts

PIP: The following contest is a Cannabis Cup first-round match!

PIP: Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring… He is the UNDEFEATED FIGHT NYC Empire Champion, DICKIE WATSON!

The New York crowd responds with a vocal, mixed reception as Dickie struts out through the Cannabis Leaf and out in front of the crowd. He starts to make his way to the ring without the Empire Title. Dickie tags a few hands-on his way to the ring where he slides under the bottom rope and reaches his feet motioning for his opponent.

PIP: And his opponent…

PIP: Introducing his opponent, about to make his way to the ring… MR. ADULT SHIT™ DANE F’N PRESTON!

The sounds of gunshots and a car speeding off echo throughout The Venue as the opening riff to No Resolve’s “UNKILLABLE” signals the arrival of Dane F’n Preston. A thick fog bellowed out to cover the entire floor.

A masked Dane Preston emerges in front of the live crowd, his barely visible eyes clearly fixated upon Dickie as he makes his slow walk toward the ring surrounded by the thick fog. Dickie paces back and forth across the center of the ring. Dane reaches ringside, where he shrugs off his long coat and snatches his mask from his head before he climbs up on the apron. Stepping through the ropes Dane wastes no time spearing Dickie, sending them both to the mat and delivering some vicious rights and lefts, Dickie throws some body blows of his own before the referee pulls them apart.

[Image: DWvsDP.png]

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: There is no love lost between these two men. They are 1 and 1 against each other, but Dickie has the edge, having defeated my son-in-law, Dane, in a Deathmatch inside a Cage. Dane nearly died after that fight. To see these two square off here and now is like a free Main Event match.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Dickie was at the top of the heap in FIGHT! NYC and Dane is skilled enough to mouth EVERYONE off and get away with it. Whether he gets away with it TONIGHT, however…

The referee calls for the bell as a rematch from Fight NYC’s Countdown Pay-Per-View Event is set to commence. The New York crowd is hot for this one as they’re very familiar with both of these participants and their heated rivalry from late 2021. They circle each other locking up the center ring. Both men jockey for position before Dane is seen powering Dickie back into a neutral corner. The referee calls for a clean break before laying the count to Dane who breaks free and backs out toward the center of the ring where he blows a kiss at Watson.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Very smart to take Dickie so lightly!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Nah, that’s one of the things I taught Dane years ago, you have to mess with your opponent’s head. Otherwise they’re going to do it to you.

Dickie responds with a middle finger to Preston as the crowd pops big. Dickie doesn’t allow the mind games in as he comes out from the corner where they circle each other looking to lock up a second time. Dickie takes a back waist lock. Dane quickly counters positioning, Dickie reaches down, yanking the feet out from under Preston! Dane quickly gets to his feet eating a roundhouse kick and taking him back down to the mat with Watson dropping down into a cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Dane escapes the near fall with a kick out. Dickie gets back to his feet picking Preston up off the mat. Watson lands a right hand, a second, a third as he then bounces off the far side gaining a full head of steam only to be met with a Tilt-A-Whirl slam from Preston! Dane pops back up to his feet as Watson rolls over to his chest and starts pushing himself up off the mat. Preston snatches Watson up by the hair where he connects with a stiff forearm to the chest. He takes Watson and hurls him out to the floor through the ropes. Preston steps through the ropes where he drives a double ax handle down on top of Watson as he tries to get to his feet. The referee starts to lay the count to both participants on the floor.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: That’s right kid, control the fight! Don’t let up!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Neither of these guys are CCCP guys, so I don’t know who to root for! Oh, wait a sec-

Johnny pulls a coin out of his pants pocket, flips it, then nods.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Tails. Dane!

Then he thinks about that.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh wait a sec, if I recall correctly, Danny Danger was talking smack about him, so he must have run his mouth off at ME at some point! Dickie by default. Sorry, ARIGGula!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Kiss my ass, Hitmaker. Of course I’m going to be partial in this match! Family first, company loyalty second. Dickie is great, but Dane is my pick for this match. Never count your family out…

Dane picks Dickie up off the floor where he takes him and drives him head first off the steel steps! Preston slides into the ring before sliding right back out to the floor breaking the referee’s count and forcing him to restart. Preston drives a boot to the midsection of Watson before scooping Dickie up over his shoulder where he points toward a ring post! Preston starts to run toward the post but Dickie slides down his back and shoves him forward with more momentum to smack face first off the ring post! Dane crumbles down to the floor as Dickie now slides into the ring breaking the count before rolling right back out to the floor!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Oh no! No, no, get up kid, get up!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Dane’s done, baby, Dane’s done!

Dickie stomps away at the upper body of Preston before reaching down and picking up the excess camera cord on the floor! He wraps it around his throat of Preston where he starts choking away at the Unkillable One! Several seconds later Dickie releases the cord from around Dane’s neck before hurling him back into the ring! Watson climbs up on the ring apron before scaling up to the top rope! He walks the rope before leaping off with a diving splash on top of Preston! Watson makes the cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Dane kicks out to a minor gasp from the crowd! Dickie locks in a nerve hold as the referee shifts into asking Dane to surrender! He refuses before starting to negotiate his way back to his feet turning into the nerve hold while looking to counter with a side suplex! Dickie flips over the back of Preston landing on his feet, Dane spins around where Watson looks for a running lariat, and Preston ducks, sending Watson bouncing off the ropes where he runs into an STO from Preston!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Dane with the RAVAGER, one of my old trademarks. I taught him that, you know!

Johnny just glares at his commentating teammate.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What would YOU have said to me if I said what you said to me to you?

Dane makes the cover by hooking the far leg.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: What the fuck are you on about, Hitmaker?

1!!

2!!

THR…

Dickie shoots a shoulder up off the mat to a pop from the crowd as we see Preston transition until a full mount where he starts ground and pound on Watson! He hammers down with right hands to the face as the referee lays the count to him! Preston breaks at four as he steps back up to his feet. He reaches down, picking Watson up off the mat before locking in a front face lock where he uses his power to hoist up Watson before driving him down into the canvas with a brainbuster!

Preston scores another cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Dickie escapes the near fall!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: What the hell will it take for Dane to put Dickie down? Come on kid, get up and stay on him!!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: He might want to consider utilizing the ancient wrestling technique known as CHEATING if he wants to win at this rate!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: He doesn’t need to, he just needs to keep on Watson and not give him any more openings.

Dane Preston is back to his feet where he picks Dickie Watson up off the mat. He nails Watson with a stiff knife-edge chop that rocks the smaller competitor back into the ropes. Dane comes forward where he fires Watson across the ring with an Irish Whip, Watson bounces off the near side where Preston looks to deliver a one-man flap jack that Dickie counters in midair into a Tornado DDT!

Watson works his way back to his feet where he follows up with a standing shooting star press! He makes the front press, hooking the inside leg of Preston!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Dane pops a shoulder up off the mat to a pop from the split crowd!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Dane is still alive, c’mon kid! This is your fight to win!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: You take the definition of impartiality and ran it through a wood chipper, Riggamarole!

Dickie gets to one knee before glancing toward the referee who shows him two fingers as he steps up to his feet. Preston is shown rolling over to his chest where he starts pushing himself up off the mat! Watson explodes towards him delivering a Curb Stomp driving Preston’s head nearly through the mat! The crowds are in a frenzy as Dickie executes another cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Preston shoots a shoulder up off the mat at eyelashes before a fatal count of three!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Whew, that was damn close to being over for my boy. Wipe that smirk off your face, Hitmaker, before I do it myself!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I’m just thinking of a joke I just remembered!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Looking at me while thinking about it is suspicious.

Dickie questions the count as he gets to his feet. He rolls his eyes at the referee before picking up Dane up off the mat where he shoots Preston across the ring and into a neutral corner. Watson charges in after him looking to execute a lariat into the corner only to eat a boot to the face from Preston that spins Dickie 180 degrees giving Preston his back for Dane to come out of the corner locking in a rear-naked choke! Preston gets the hooks in on Watson as he falls backward to the mat and is able to scissor his waist of Watson as he looks for the choke out! The referee asks Dickie to surrender, but he refuses! Dane cranks hard on the rear-naked choke.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Sweet Dreams, ah Hell, he locks that in so much nicer than I used to. Hold on tight, kid, hold on TIGHT!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: The longer Dickie holds on, the worse it’ll be for Dane!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: How the Hell do you figure that?!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Dickie’s worn out, that’s true, but all he has to do is outlast Dane, who is ALSO beaten down. Dane, on the other hand, has to exert more energy in order to not ONLY maintain the hold, but more so to ALSO turn it up a notch!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Are you daft, man? I was telling Dane to keep Dickie in the hold… I worry about you sometimes Mr. “Two Brains that don’t work all the time”.

Dickie’s starting to fade as the referee asks for him to surrender and gets no response. He lifts Dickie’s right arm once, it drops to the mat. He raises it a second time, it drops to the mat, he raises it the third and final time only before it hits the mat Dickie shoots it back up in the air! Watson manages to roll through with Dane not releasing his hold but unfortunately for Preston we see Dickie is close enough to get his right foot across the bottom rope forcing the referee to call for the break.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Dane blew it!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I’ll hand it to Dickie, he has incredible ring awareness, he knows exactly where he is in that ring at all times.

Dane breaks the hold as he is the first to his feet. He picks up Watson and swings with a right hand which Dickie blocks and counters with a hard right hand, he follows with a second and then a third! He backs Preston up into the ropes, and shoots him across the ring, Dane bounces off the far side, Dickie drops his head for a back body drop!

Dane counters with an Inside Cradle!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Dickie quickly kicks out.

1!!

2!

THRE…

Refusing to go down, Dickie kicks out yet again. Dane hoists Dickie back to his feet and Irish Whips him across the ring, bouncing off the opposite ropes, and lands a desperation Superkick, sending Dickie Watson to the mat in a crumpled heap. Dane’s momentum caused him to fall on top of Dickie, and he scrambles to hook Dickie’s head and leg…

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: DANE WITH THE ONE SHOT KILL! COVER HIM, KID, COVER HIM!!

1!!

2!!

3!!!

DING… DING…. DING…

PIP: The winner of this contest and advancing in the 2022 Cannabis Cup, DANE PRESTON!

An emotional Dane Preston quickly rolls out to the floor as the crowd soaks in what we’ve just witnessed! Damon Riggs leaves commentary and meets his protégé, where the two share an emotional hug. Damon claps his son in law on the back and heads back to the announcer’s table as Dane climbs back into the ring and drops to his knees next to Dickie.

Dane waves the referee away and sits there watching as Dickie picks himself up off the canvas, when he reaches out a hand to help Dickie to an upright position. At first Dickie swats Dane’s hand away, but Dane says something inaudible to everyone but Dickie. Then Preston extends his hand one more time, which Dickie accepts this time.

The two rise to an upright position and shake each other’s hands, when Dane subtly bows out of the ring leaving Dickie to an uproarious crowd after the incredible match the two had just put on.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Class act, that kid. Don’t judge me Hitmaker, Dane has been through Hell this past year. Dickie is one of the best in the world and Dane needed this win – especially against Dickie!! Two of the best to come out of FIGHT! NYC, just put on a damn clinic!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: If it was a clinic, somebody commit Dane, because this was INSANE!

[Image: ZoUwVLiT_400x400.jpg]

Levelupwrestling.freeforums.net / @levelupfed

PIP COLLINS: The following contest is another First Round Match in the CCPE 2022 Cannabis Cup Tournament…

PIP: Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring representing CCPE… He is MAC BANE!

There’s a pop from the crowd as Mac emerges out to the ramp. He gazes around the Venue at the Velvet Rabbit before nodding his head as he starts to make his way toward the ring. Mac Bane makes the short walk to the ring. He climbs up on the apron before stepping through the ropes. He removes his ring gear as he waits for his first-round opponent.

PIP: Introducing his opponent…

PIP: About to make his way to the ring, he is the Velvet Rabbit’s own, AUSTIN RAMSEY!

The loudest ovation of the afternoon thus far as Austin Ramsey emerges through the curtain. He pumps up the crowd while making his way toward the ring. Austin tags the hands of the fans all the way around the ringside area before climbing up on the ring apron where he locks eyes with Mac who doesn’t appear phased by the ovation. Austin steps through the ropes as we are set for our next Tournament match.

[Image: MBvsAR.png]

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I’m not too familiar with Mac, but I called many of Austin’s matches in FIGHT! The kid’s got a bright future.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: To know Mac Bane, to TRULY know Mac Bane, that is, is to hear Danny Danger’s impression of him Sunday nights! Ha ha ha! But in all seriousness, he’s CCCP, so while I’m not familiar with Austin, I vote he wins.

Mac and Austin start to circle each other before locking up! Mac Bane muscles Austin back into a neutral corner where he holds him against the buckles just to show he can before he backs away and flips off Austin to massive boos from the crowd! Austin nods his head knowing he has an uphill battle before coming out from the corner, they look to lock up that will see Austin take a back waist lock before transitioning into a single leg takedown!

Mac quickly flips from his chest to his back as he kicks free of Austin’s grasp!

Mac rushes back to his feet where Austin charges at him, Mac side steps sending Austin bouncing off the near side and into a Tilt-A-Whirl attempted back breaker that is countered into a head-scissor takeover to a thunderous ovation from the crowd with the momentum sending Mac under the bottom rope rolling out to the floor.

Austin pops back up to his feet where he sizes up Mac Bane!

Austin bounces off the far side where he gains a full head of steam delivering a running corkscrew plancha from inside the ring down on top of Bane taking them both down to the floor! Austin pops back up to a vertical base where all the fans at the Rabbit.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Did you see Ramsey take flight! Incredible!!!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Good! Put that angry cowboy in his place!!

Austin reaches down, picking Mac up off the floor where he hurls him back into the ring. Austin slips in under the bottom rope where he immediately makes a cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Mac escapes with a kick-out! Austin Ramsey reaches his feet as the crowd is on fire for him. He reaches down picking Mac up off the mat who cuts him off by gouging Ramsey in the eyes garnering loud boos from the crowd.

Mac starts to take over with a series of right hands!

Bane boots Ramsey in the midsection locking in a front face lock! He snaps off a vertical suplex!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What an advanced maneuver! He calls THAT move the Dusty Tumbleweed! Pssshhh-

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: You can’t be serious, that’s what you’re gonna go with? And you can’t root for the same guy I am. It doesn’t work like that…

Damon shakes his head and sighs.

Bane starts getting back to his feet as the crowd boos him. He stomps away at Ramsey several times before he picks him up off the mat. Mac drives Ramsey back into a neutral corner where he begins driving reverse elbows into the side of Ramsey’s head before bringing him out from the corner with a front face lock! Bane drives Ramsey down into the mat with a Belly to Belly Suplex!

Mac makes an immediate cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Ramsey kicks out to cheers from the crowd which quickly shifts back into boos with Mac hammering down with a series of right hands to his forehead.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: C’mon kid, don’t take that from him!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: In regards to your earlier comment, it looks like I can root for Austin, no problem! The fans think so too!

Mac steps back up to his feet. He picks up Austin where he decks him with a right hand before taking him back into the ropes. He shoots Austin across the ring with an Irish Whip, Ramsey bounces off the nearside, Mac swings with a lariat, Austin ducks, and Mac spins around into a boot to the midsection before being planted with a DDT!

The crowd pops again for Austin as he lays on the mat.

The ovation grows as Austin nips up to his feet! He follows up with a picture perfect standing moonsault where he forces the cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Mac escapes with a kick out as Austin thought he had it. Ramsey gets back to a vertical base as the crowd chants his name! Austin makes his way to the ropes where he steps out to the ring apron. He sizes Mac up where he springboards off the top rope with a 450 Splash!

Mac draws up the knees driving them into the midsection of Ramsey!

Mac Bane starts to work his way back up to his feet. He meets Ramsey with a back waist lock where he delivers a German Suplex with a bridge!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Ramsey escapes with a kick out to a huge ovation from the crowd!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: That’s it kid, Ramsey’s still in it.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What do cowboys know about German moves anyway? Now if that was his SPECIAL move, the Stetson Stomp, THAT might have been good enough for… well, not the 3, but a respectable 2.5!

Mac Bane is back to his feet, he picks Austin up off the mat where he locks in a front face lock. He hoists up Ramsey vertically, holding him in position before driving him down into the canvas with a Jackhammer!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Austin escapes once again to a huge ovation from the Rabbit crowd. Mac Bane cuts his eyes toward the referee holding up three fingers as he complains about the count while getting back to his feet. He steps out to the ring apron where he starts to size up Austin. Ramsey rolls over to his chest and starts to push himself up off the mat, and as he does Mac Bane sets up for a Buckshot Lariat!

Ramsey ducks at the last possible second which sends Mac Bane bouncing off the near side where Ramsey drives a boot to the midsection! He lands a Cradle Suplex!

Ramsey makes the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Bane escapes with another kick out to a huge gasp from the crowd. Austin Ramsey starts to slowly negotiate himself back up to a vertical base. Austin points up in the air signaling he is heading to the high rent district!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ooooh, are we going to see some Air Austin again?!?

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Ladies and gentlemen, Flight AR2022 will be descending into MBX shortly!

Ramsey steps out to the ring apron where he makes his way toward the nearest set of buckles! Ramsey starts to climb up to the top turnbuckle! The New York crowd erupts as Austin stands up on the top rope! Austin leaps off the top rope with a Shooting Star Press!

The crowd gasps as Mac rolls out of the way and out to the ring apron causing Austin to crash and burn!

Mac uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet! Ramsey gets back to his feet clutching at his chest and ribs as Mac lands the Buckshot Lariat turning Austin inside out! Bane drops down making the cover.

1!!

2!!

3!!

DING… DING… DING…

PIP: The winner of this contest, and advancing in the Cannabis Cup… MAC BANE!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh would you look at that! Yet ANOTHER CCCP member moving on in the Cup! How INTERESTING!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Shut up Hitmaker, Ramsey fought valiantly. He’ll bounce back from this in no time.

Mac slides out to the floor where he throws his arms up in victory while making his way back towards the curtain.

[Image: GKHqy-Wy_400x400.jpg]

Classic Wrestling / classic-wrestling.com / @classcwrestling

PIP: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is an opening round match in the 2022 Cannabis Cup Tournament; currently in the ring HAYLEY HALSEY!

The crowd boos as Hayley waves to the crowd with a devious smile.

PIP: And her opponent…

PIP: About to make his way to the ring, he is PAUL MONTUORI

The New York crowd erupts for Paul as he emerges out to the top of the ramp and starts to make his way toward the ring. He reaches ringside sliding into the ring before getting up to his feet where he is ready for the match.

[Image: HHvsPM.png]

The bell sounds off, and Paul Montuori merely cracks his knuckles from his corner while Hayley Halsey rises from a low squat in hers. The two meet in the center of the ring, but take a few moments to circle one another a couple of times before locking up.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ugh. My future brother in law takes on one of the meanest Mean Girls in this business not named Michelle Riggs. I can honestly say I will be happy with either outcome.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I swear to me, how many relatives do you HAVE wrestling at this event?! I’m looking for Hayley to win and FINALLY we can agree on something, even if it IS just 50%.

Hayley hits a quick arm drag, which Paul pops up from just as quickly. Hayley hits him with a front dropkick, sending him backwards to the ropes. He bounces back, meeting Halsey directly in the center of the ring with a hard laugh. Hayley shoves him backwards, before running towards the opposite ropes. Montuori misses high with a clothesline, allowing Halsey to continue to the other side of the ring. He is hit with a second dropkick, taking the time to roll out to the outside.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Yeah, that’s right, take a powder-

Johnny abruptly stops himself and turns towards Damon.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: This is the Montuori that’s in CCCP, right?

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: No, that’s his brother Joe.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: There are more of these Montuoris?

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: There are more of us Riggs too, you got a problem with that?

Waiting in the ring, Hayley elects not to do any diving to the outside although Montuori invites her to. Finally, he steps back up the ring steps slowly as the ref draws out a slow count. On the apron, he takes his sweet time getting back into the ring. Montuori gets ready to lock up with Hayley for a second time, this time taking the advantage by moving into a rear waistlock. When transitioning to a side headlock, he finds himself being reversed into a hammer lock. Spinning back around, he reapplies the side headlock and takes Halsey over onto the mat. A headscissors doesn’t give him much time to plan another move, and after prying himself free both competitors are now back on their feet ready to lock up for a third time.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Some great chain wrestling here by both competitors! Now if Hayley would REALLY like to spice things up, add a real CHAIN to the mix! She can borrow Yamazaki’s!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: That sounds disgusting.

Paul Montuori goes for another go-behind but Hayley drops down to one knee and drops him over with a snapmare takedown, getting the crowd on their feet! She leaves him sitting on the canvas, just so she can dropkick him in the back of the head!

Hayley pushes him down onto the mat, going for the cover…

1!

2!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Halsey going for the quick pin…

JOHNNY HITMAKER: SHE’S DONE IT-

Pulling him back up, Hayley whips Paul towards the corner. She prepares to charge in towards him…but a foot to the face awaits! Hayley goes down hard, and Paul wastes no time hopping up to the middle turnbuckle (his back still to the corner) and dropping a diving knee! Now Montuori goes for his first pinfall attempt of the match…

1!

2!

Hayley kicks out on two and a half! Montuori voices a bit of frustration to the referee, arguing that he had already pinned her for a second prior to his count. With no course of action, Montuori returns his focus back to Halsey by pulling her off the mat. He hooks her up into a front face lock, wrapping her arm around his head, and begins to lift her up in a vertical suplex position.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: OH FUCK, he’s gonna get her with that fucking Falcon Arrow of his!!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Wait, Hayley looks to be squirming out of it…

Just as Paul thinks of bringing her down, Hayley does come down - with her feet on the mat, and right behind him! With a rear waistlock and a charge to the ropes, Hayley hopes to use the rebound to roll Paul up. He grabs onto the ropes, allowing her to roll backwards and back to her feet. When he turns around, he thinks he may have an opportunity to strike, but a flying knee to the face sends him AND Hayley over the top rope to the floor!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: The arrow missed its mark, it seems! Ha ha ha!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Both competitors are laying in a crumpled heap outside the ring! One of them needs to break the ref’s count before they both get counted out.

Rolling around for a few seconds on the floor, Halsey quickly grabs Montuori to throw him back into the ring before the referee’s ten count can reach three. Once on the apron, Hayley grabs onto the top rope, leaping over with a sunset flip!

1!

2!

Paul Montuori reverses!

1!

2!

The pin is broken up, and when Hayley gets on her feet Paul is there to whip her to the ropes. She rolls underneath a roundhouse kick, but when she turns around he meets her head-on just as she meets him and both competitors fall to the mat HARD following the double-clothesline!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What is he, a referee, or a traffic cop?!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Once more both competitors are down as the ref checks on them.

The ref begins the ten-count, waiting for either to break it by returning to their feet. After the count reaches three, doubts begin to form in the minds of the many spectators if either will get up.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Fun fact: stoned or no, the fans are gonna HATE a double-countout loss!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Fun fact: stoned or no, the fans hate you no matter what you do. Both competitors are stirring now.

At the count of five, Hayley is at least moving her arms, while Paul tries to sit up. The count reaches six, and Hayley is rolling over onto her stomach. At seven, Paul sits up, and the crowd is now fully into the match. The count ends at eight when both sway to a standing base, preparing for one final assault to determine who will move on and who will go home. Both use the ropes on either side of the ring to steady themselves, but eventually lock onto one another once more.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: It would have been smarter for either participant to take a longer breather outside the ring than to waste all this energy.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Both Montuori and Halsey look worse for wear, this is anyone’s match.

Paul kicks Hayley in the gut, preparing to hit his King’s Crown sunset flip piledriver. Hayley counters by jumping up, attempting a hurricanrana. Paul flips her away, Hayley doing a backflip from the powerbomb position to land back on her feet. Hayley kicks Montuori in the gut, hooking his arms to try for the Facebuster Of Fate!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: It looks like Montuori’s about to eff off with the Eff Oh Eff!

Paul counters out with back body drop! Hayley pops up off the mat and into a boot to the midsection followed by The King’s Crown (Canadian Destroyer) from Paul! He covers Hayley with a lackadaisical pin, not bothering to hook the leg, smirking at the camera as the referee makes the count.

1!!

2!!

3!!

PIP: The winner of this contest, and advancing in the Cannabis Cup Tournament, PAUL MONTUORI!

Paul has his arm raised in victory to a roar from the crowd! He celebrates the win.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: My future brother in law, ladies and gentlemen!!

Johncast Sunday’s at 11:30ish P.M. Eastern Time / www.youtube.com/c/SpookyHelder

PIP: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a first round match in the 2022 Cannabis Cup Tournament!

PIP: Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring… COREY SMITH!

The arena is pitch black and the melancholy opening tunes to “Identity” begin. But as the song starts to pick up in intensity, down in the entry way, you see a Jericho-esque light up jacket glow brilliantly. Then, twin explosions emit from either side of the ramp and the lights turn on in a swirling red and blue pattern that throb in sync with the beats of the song. Corey comes down the ramp, the jacket now flashing intermittent heart and lightning bolt patterns. On the 'Tron you see images of Corey/Lux pulling off fantastic moves, intercut with blur effects on Corey's face that obscure his features in an eerie way.

Corey gets on the ring apron, throwing his arms over the top rope as the jacket keeps flashing. He looks pumped as hell, and starts pointing out at the fans before rushing to the top rope, surveying the crowd from on high, before dropping down to the canvas and handing off his jacket. He paces the ring now, waiting for the match to begin as the music and lighting effects wind down.

PIP: And his opponent…

PIP: About to make his way to the ring… MICHEAL GRAVES!

Micheal Graves walks to the ring to a mixed reaction, jaw-jacking with front row fans along the way! Mikey rolls into the ring and sits in the corner as he waits for this match to begin!

[Image: CSvsMG.png]

As soon as the bell rings, Graves wastes no time, beelining into Corey and shoves him back into his corner. Corey begins to eat punch after punch for a few seconds to both face and body before Graves goes to whip him to the opposite corner. Corey is able to stop the whip mid-momentum. Graves, already in pursuit, goes to grab him but loses position via a standing switch and swift kicks to the side of the legs. With Graves taking a brief second to try to shake out the kicks, Corey runs back and rebounds against the ropes. Corey leaps, going for a knee shiver to the face, but gets swatted past as Graves sidesteps him. Corey turns around only to eat another body hook to double him over. Graves, now slowing the pace back down, grabs Corey by the hair and pulls him into a front facelock. Graves quickly heaves Corey up, slamming him with a snap suplex before floating over for the cover.

1!

2!

Kickout for Corey. Graves reigns a quick couple shots to Corey's face before standing up and dragging him back up to his feet.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Graves is another one of these gutless jabronis that sure loves sticking his nose where it didn’t belong! He caused Yamazaki to lose to Barney and Darren at Madness, YES, the same Madness as the one where Silver ran afoul of Ross!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: So in other words I should be rooting Michael Graves then.

Hitmaker mumbles something under his breath.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Would you like to say something to me, Johnny?

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What? Oh, uh, no, I had something stuck, yeah, stuck in my throat.

Graves pushes Corey back into the ropes, keeping him leaned against them as he hits him with a hard punch to his ribs once more. He then whips him once more from the ropes, forcing Corey back to him. Graves flattens Corey with a clothesline, Corey hitting but his legs popping up slightly before he hits the mat. Graves goes for another cover, hoping to end this quickly!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Graves delivers a brutal lariat and drops down for the pin attempt!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Kick out, other Corey!!

1!

2!

Corey refuses to go, kicking out from this. Graves hoists him up once more, this time opting to pick Corey up into a powerslam carry. He walks forward, slinging Corey up and behind him with the Fallaway Slam! Corey hits hard, rolling slightly with the impact. Graves sits up, turning around and crawling over to attempt another pinfall!

1!

2!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: What an idiot to not have hooked the leg!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Have you ever been in the ring, Johnny? Even when you hook the leg THEY CAN STILL KICKOUT!

Corey's not going out with another kickout! Graves, annoyed but not completely surprised, sits up on his knees and stares down at Corey for a moment before grabbing him once more. Graves, clearly annoyed, picks up Corey from the mat by one arm before Hammerthrowing him into the nearby corner!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: COREY, CAN YOU, oh, I dunno, DO SOMETHING???

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Michael Graves yeets Smith into the corner with authority!!

Corey hits hard, but doesn’t go fully down as he stumbles out of the corner, only to be Hammerthrown into the opposite corner! When Corey’s back hits the buckles, his feet go above his head and he is nearly rolled over the top rope backwards! Corey slumps down to his knees, Graves in pursuit!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Gruesome Graves is killin’ Corey!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Damn right he is…

However, this time we may have a bit of life bursting from Corey as he suddenly throws a throat thrust into Graves!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ooooh, or he was…

Graves didn't expect this, clutching his throat as Corey rolls forward then slams a hard kick from supine position right into Graves's face! This stuns him, but not enough to cause him to go down to the mat!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: HIT HIM AGAIN! HIT HIM AGAIN!!

Snapping up, Corey takes advantage of the sudden momentum shift and begins reigning kicks into Graves's back! Graves attempts to stand up during this flurry of kicks, trying to stop Corey from continuing the onslaught. However, he makes it up only to one knee before he eats a standing Shining Wizard for his troubles! Graves goes down this time, letting Corey go for his first pinfall of the match!

1!

Barely two as Graves kicks out. Not taking him lightly, Corey jumps up and drops a mushroom stomp into Graves's ribs before standing back up and going for a standing moonsault!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Finally! Some good fucking retribution!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Smith hit that moonsault beautifully, dropping down for the cover, not wasting any time!

1!

2!

And another kickout from Graves!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Graves has just done too much to Corey at this point. It would have been better to keep going at him than going for the pin.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: You might be right, Graves still has plenty left in the tank.

Corey stands up, pushing Graves over onto his side before he slams a nasty Penalty Kick in the middle of the back! Graves writhes slightly as he rolls over with the kick, bringing himself up to all fours. Corey reacts to this, running back towards the ropes and rebounding towards. Graves has made it to one knee, Corey looking to slam a kick in, but Graves beats him to the punch, swiveling with the momentum in a Powerslam carry, but then heaves him up onto his shoulders!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: OH FOR FUCK’S SAKE, COME ONNNN MAAAANNN!!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Nice reversal by Michael Graves, can he capitalize on it!?!

Graves thought he could get the Gravedigger, but Corey slips through into crucifix roll-up! Graves can’t fight the momentum!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Ooooooh, so close!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Ha ha, Graves, you fucking idiot!!

Rolling backwards, Graves immediately bursts up for a Lariat on the rising Corey, but Corey ducks this and turns around with a spinning Back Roundhouse across Graves face! Graves goes down, Corey scrambling to get the cover!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: It looks like Graves just got the shoulder up!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: WHAT DID I JUST FINISH SAYING, COREY???

Corey, realizing his strikes are starting to sink in, starts to fire up and looks to be lining up for Extra Face Pain De-Lux! The crowd’s feeling it, too!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: This could be it! This could be it, Big Riggs!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I went 25 years before someone ever called me that. I can go 25 more, thank you very much.

With Graves starting to get back up to one knee, Corey uncorks with a heavy torque, all to be for nothing! His kick flies over Graves's head, who ducks just in time only to shove Corey chest-first into the ropes! He rebounds back, only to be grabbed and hoisted up by Graves with a Belly to Back Suplex! The impact is audible, giving Graves a moment to catch a few breaths after having his ribs rained into. However, that rest doesn't last long, picking Corey back up to his feet. Corey appears to be feeling the effects of the heavy impacts, having trouble staying at a vertical base.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Just GREAT! THIS could be it…

Graves hoists Corey up into Fireman's Carry position, Smith slips down the back of Graves and as Gravy spins around he eats PAIN DE LUX! Smith drops down into the cover!

1!!

2!!

3!!!

PIP: The winner and advancing in the 2022 Cannabis Cup, COREY SMITH![/white]

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: That was one helluva match!! I have to give it up to both men.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: JUSTICE IS - partially, at least - SERVED!! Corey goes on and Graves can SUCK!! The SHIT!! out of a dog’s ASSHOLE!

[Image: uXG1uWSm_400x400.jpg]

iiwefed78224.live-website.com/home / @IIWefed2022

PIP: The following contest is a first round match in the 2022 Cannabis Cup Tournament!

PIP: Introducing first, about to make her way to the ring… LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA!

As soon as LSM's theme music hits the speakers the crowd starts cheering for their favorita luchadora. As the bass bumps through the arena the crowd chants along to the music. A spectacle of green and red pyrotechnics shoot up twenty five feet from the entrance platform. A complimentary arrangement of pyro shoots up through the four turnbuckles of the ring.

Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Who's this?

Latina Submission Machina pops out onto the entrance ramp alongside an additional burst of pyrotechnic fireworks. The crowd pops hard for the 24/7 freestyle champion as she holds the belt up high over her head.

Mach-ina Mach-ina!

The masked luchadora bounces around just outside the tunnel for a moment before flinging the championship belt over her shoulder. She flings her red hair to the side as she starts walking down the ramp. She gives out a few high fives and exchanges a few courtesies with some of the front-row fans on her way down to the ring. The crowd begins to clap along to the beat of the theme music as LSM nears the squared circle.

Latina Submission Machina slides beneath the ropes to great applause from the crowd. LSM hands her championship belt over to the referee for safekeeping before she starts pumping up the crowd to cheer louder. Moments later Latina Submission Machina quickly breaks away and starts running the ropes of the ring, testing out the squared circle and getting a feel for it's qualities. Content with it's fitness, the luchadora grabs a hold of the ropes and comes to a controlled halt. She turns to the referee and tells them she's ready to go. The luchadora heads to the corner as instructed and begins reveling in the applause of her fans.

PIP: And her opponent…

PIP: About to make her way to the ring, she is KRYSTAL WOLFE

The opening to "Stand My Ground" by Within Temptation hits the speakers and the lights dim, once the music kicks into high gear strobe lights flash around the entrance ramp before a single spotlight stops on Krystal as she kneels on one knee with her head down and hood up. Once the lyrics hit Krystal removes her hood and looks out to the crowd before standing up and making her way down to the ring, she hops onto the apron before jumping over the ropes and into the ring where she removes the jacket and waits for her opponent.

[Image: LSMvsKW.png]

At the bell’s ring, the two ladies jockey for a dominant position into a greco-knuckle test-of-strength tie-up. However, Krystal Wolfe uses a foot-trip to cradle LSM around and roll her through by holding the arm flat against the canvas. LSM brings her knees to her chest, rising to her feet and turning it into a wristlock. Wolfe rolls through, then kips up to break the hold and apply a wristlock of her own. LSM grabs onto the top rope with her free hand, using a backflip to get out of the hold. She then hits a judo hip throw and for the first time in the match, the action stops long enough for her to lock in a side headlock.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Originally, it was going to be Atara Themis taking on Krystal, but she got knocked up by a vulture, so THANKFULLY we get El Ess Em instead! A MUCH better choice! Go to Hell, Atara!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Atty is a Goddess, and a business associate. You watch your mouth before I drown you in her Goddess Label Ouzo!!

A soft whimper comes from Hitmaker as he slowly scoots his chair away from his commentary colleague, bringing a slight smirk to the grizzled, old ring general’s face.

Krystal fights off the pain and gets back to her feet, but LSM won’t let go of the headlock. After backing her to the ropes, she pushes off and moves to the center of the ring. LSM bounces off the ropes and throws a shoulder block, sending Wolfe rolling backwards. LSM now whips Wolfe to the ropes herself, but when she tries a second shoulder block Wolfe slides through her legs and jumps to her shoulders, rolling her forward in a victory roll.

1!

2!

When the pin is broken, LSM spins around on one foot from a crouching position to roll Krystal up into an inside cradle.

1!

2!

The pin is broken, and both ladies spin outward. Krystal goes for a leg sweep with her arms, sweeping LSM off her feet onto her back, quickly covering…

1!

2!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: She JUST kicked out!! This match is FAR from over!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: No shit Sherlock, the match only just started. Did you forget to take your meds today? Or did you take too much of something else?

Both ladies get back to their feet once again. Krystal turns LSM around in what looks like a backslide, but LSM reverses it and powers through to list Krystal Wolfe off the mat! LSM drives Krysal down in a hard slam into a backslide pin attempt!

1!

2!

LSM stomps at Krystal to keep her on the mat, throwing another one to roll her over towards the ropes. From a deadlift rear waistlock, she lifts Krystal up and back to drop her face-down onto the mat. She switches into a north-south headlock, keeping Krystal grounded.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: LSM’s putting the “Submission” in… well… Latina Submission Machina. She KNOWS she needs to lock in a hold, loosen it up to pummel her target, then reapply the hold, stronger than ever!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: How eloquently put. Should I let you do color AND play by play all by your lonesome?

Getting to a standing base, LSM transitions into a fireman’s carry to drop Krystal back down. From behind, LSM wrenches on Krystal’s arm and pulls the elbow up towards her ears. Krystal refuses to submit, no matter how hard she pulls up on the elbow. LSM lets go of the hold, using a front face lock to pull Wolfe from the mat. She transitions into…a reversal! Krystal Wolfe picks LSM up and gives her a thunderous spinebuster!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Hey, there’s your move again, Riggatoni!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Through gritted teeth, DON’T CALL ME THAT…

Krystal Wolfe follows this up by hopping up and going to the corner, leaping to the top turnbuckle, facing away from the ring, and delivering a Critical Hit with her corkscrew moonsault!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: A beautiful twisting moonsault by Krystal Wolfe!

She goes for the cover!

1!

2!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: STILL not enough to take out that masked mangler!

Krystal Wolfe waits for LSM to start to stand up, and runs to the ropes. She returns with a high leap, going for a hurricanrana attempt. Krystal flips back, but LSM grabs on and prevents her from completing the move…by dropping down into a deep single leg crab!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh Hell, that was a critical error in judgment for Krystal! NEVER give a submission specialist ANY situation they can take advantage of!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I’ve got to bring LSM to work with my client Sonya Benson. She needs a good stretch from someone with submission expertise.

The referee again checks for a submission. Again, Krystal refuses despite the obvious pain. LSM cinches the hold in as tight as she can, but Krystal gets a hand out and gets her fingertips around the bottom rope. The hold must be broken, but LSM makes the referee threaten a five-count before she lets go at the count of one.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: CLASSIC submission specialist tactics from LSM! Draw out as MUCH energy from your opponent as humanly possible! Remember, Rigggmalion, it’s not cheating if it doesn’t get you DQed!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: You know SHITMAKER, I’m going to remember all these nicknames and feed them to you by the time this event wraps up. Latina Submission Machina stalks around breathing heavily.

LSM walks around the ring for a few seconds, taking a second to breathe. She goes back to Krystal Wolfe, shoving her into the corner as soon as she crawls back to her feet. Krystal is whipped into the corner, and meets the buckles hard. LSM takes her time approaching that corner, maybe taking a bit too long when Krystal charges out of the corner with a spear! Both ladies are down!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: If Krystal wants ANY chance at making a comeback, it’s NOW!!

It takes some time, but they get back up before a standing ten count is needed. LSM just rushes in like a bull, putting Krystal on her shoulders and running across the ring with her. LSM sits Krystal down onto the top turnbuckle, but Krystal hits a short kick to the face! She jumps off, and hits a tornado DDT! Krystal again goes for a cover!

1!

2!

KICKOUT 2.8!

LSM barely gets a shoulder up in the nick of time!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Desperation move from Wolfe and she almost took home a win!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Smart move on LSM’s part! Take as long of a breather as you can without getting yourself counted out, or in this case, pinned!

Krystal Wolfe stays kneeling after the pin attempt, nearly exhausted. It is all she can do to get back up and try again, which she looks to be ready to do. She approaches LSM, but with blinding speed LSM is rolling around between her feet, pulling Krystal down by her leg! The Imanari Roll executed to perfection, complete with the knee lock! Krystal can’t get out of it! The referee slides into position! He checks for a submission!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Wolfe is writhing in pain, Machina’s got her locked, look at the torque on that knee!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Oh, she’s fucked, she’s FUCKED!!

Krystal lets out a loud scream, followed by a “HELL NO!” LSM pulls the leg and knee out farther, prompting another yell. The referee again asks if Krystal wants to submit, but she absolutely denies the request. Reaching around, she sees that she is only inches from the ropes…but can’t reach! LSM pulls the foot up to add more torque to the hold!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: She’s not getting to any ropes THIS time!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Krystal needs to do something and fast, otherwise she’s going to find herself on the shelf if Machina keeps that knee lock on her for much longer.

Krystal swings at LSM, but can’t hit! She grabs for the ropes again…she’s so close! LSM has the hold locked in so tight not even the key will unlock it! Krystal stretches out with everything she has! She leans in with all she has…

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I CAN’T BELIEVE SHE HAD IT IN HER!!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I can, she has a warrior spirit!

The referee tells LSM to release the hold. She does, believing that she has won. LSM raises her hands, but the ref is quick to tell her that the match is not yet over. When LSM looks down at Krystal, still holding the leg as she tries to pull herself up using the ropes, LSM’s face changes from that of annoyance to pure frustration.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Sometimes anger isn’t a weapon, it can be a weakness your opponent’s can exploit!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: Exactly, Riggamarole, and the last thing LSM wants to do here is become emotional and make costly mistakes this late in the match!

Damon looks over and scowls at Hitmaker, who perks up, quite pleased with himself.

LSM reaches down picking Krystal up off the mat where she takes her back into the ropes and fires her across the ring, Wolfe bounces off the far side as LSM ducks her head for a back body drop! Krystal puts on the brakes, sets LSM and hoists her up delivering a Running Powerbomb! Wolfe makes the cover as the crowd roars!

1!!

2!!

3!!!

DING… DING… DING…

PIP: The winner of this contest, and advancing in the 2022 Cannabis Cup, KRYSTAL WOLFE!

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I have NO CLUE how she did it, but she did it!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I do, like I said before, she’s got a warrior spirit! She fought her heart out! And that’s not taking anything away from LSM, she’s a legitimate badass!

[Image: 7CLghlFf_400x400.png]

Scwrestling.net / @SCWrestling1

The fans are cheering as they are ready for this. We see Meagan G and Kieran Quinn, the General Manager and Co-General Manager of 5 Boroughs Wrestling standing at ringside for what should be a historical match. The fans are cheering as they are ready to go.

Riot Rhythm by Sleigh Bells kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Out comes Amy Harrison as she wears her T-Shirt and walks to the ring and gives fans high fives and walks to the ring.

PIP:Introducing first, from Manhattan, New York by way of Belfast, Northern Ireland, Amy Harrison!

Amy Harrison looks at Meagan and Kieran as they get in the ring as the fans are cheering for this. She points to the fans that are here to watch her and cheer her on. Amy’s theme song cuts out as she waits for someone that she respects a lot as the fans are ready for this.

Warrior by Skarlett Riot kicks in as the fans are cheering for this, the pop being slightly louder than Amy Harrison’s. Out comes Kelly Penkzee-Nelson, wearing her T-Shirt as she is walking to the ring with the fans cheering for her.

PIP Her opponent, from Manhattan, New York, Kelly Penkzee-Nelson!

KPN looks at the fans that are cheering for her while looking at Amy in the ring. She eyes Meagan and Kieran and gives them fist bumps before rolling in the ring. KPN stands back up and looks at Amy Harrison who is ready for a fight. The referee tells them to break apart and don’t do anything yet for this. He checks both to see if they have stuff on them and they don’t. The referee calls for the bell with Amy vs KPN II beginning

[Image: KPNvsAH.png]

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: I think that’s the only ref today to check for foreign objects, wonder why that is.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: They must have just got to the venue and aren’t suffering from the effects of second-hand drug smoke.

The match then starts with Amy Harrison and Kelly Penkzee-Nelson walking up to each other to a loud and deafening noise in the Velvet Rabbit arena. Amy Harrison looks at the fans as KPN is doing the same thing as well with both trying their best NOT to get emotional at the loud ovation. Amy smirks and SLAPS KPN right in the face, which causes the fans to gasp. KPN nods and smirks as well and HITS Amy right back, making her fall on the ground.

KPN begins to stomp down at Amy Harrison as the fans are cheering, but Amy grabs her and LEG Whips her across the ring. The fans are cheering with Amy coming back up and going after her. KPN sees this and opens the ropes with Amy falling on the ground. The fans are cheering for this with KPN getting to the turnbuckle, but Amy comes back in the ring. KPN jumps down and goes after Amy with a clothesline and takes her down as the fans are cheering for this.

KPN taunts Amy and tells her to get back up and BE the tough bitch she claims to be as the fans are cheering for this. Amy does and TAKES her down on the ground and goes for a stomp. She then kicks Kelly down and locks in an armbar on the legendary wrestler. She wrings it around and locks it in, causing her to scream in pain.

Amy goes to her knees and makes KPN stand up with her and tosses her onto the ground. Amy looks at her and tells HER to get up as she does with both now trading blows, but Amy gets the better of her and tosses out of the ring. KPN lands as Amy runs through the ropes and goes for a Suicide Tornado DDT as the fans are shocked with this because this is not in Amy’s element. Both ladies are down, but Amy is beginning to stir and get back up.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Looks like Harrison will be the first to her feet.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I’m surprised ANYONE’S up so soon!

She waits for KPN to get on her feet, and she does. Amy comes after her, but KPN goes for a big boot, knocking her down. KPN turns to face Amy and rips off her shirt, revealing her ring gear top that she had underneath. She growls and waits for Amy and waves at her. Amy is finally back to her feet with KPN charging at her with a spear!

The fans are cheering for this with both ladies down again as the fans are going nuts for this. This time around, KPN is back to her feet and picks up Amy, but Amy RAMS her into the side and starts hitting her in the face. The fans are cheering for this as she turns KPN around and starts banging her head into the apron and tosses her back in the ring.

Amy rolls back in and RIPS off her shirt, revealing her lime green bra to the fans as they are cheering for her. She sees KPN getting up and goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but KPN grabs her and spins her around for a spinout power bomb. Amy is down with KPN going up the turnbuckle. She looks at her and does her corkscrew moonsault. Amy gets up which causes KPN to land on her feet, but Amy rolls her up in the middle of the ring.

1!

2!

KPN kicks out of it.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: Penkzee-Nelson with the kickout. Harrison’s going to have put in the work if she really wants to win.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: If KPN were a bottle of wine, she’d have been opened by that corkscrew, but thankfully she’s not an inanimate glass bottle.

KPN gets back on her feet and goes for a spinning clothesline. Amy grabs her hand and goes for the Broken Ugly as the fans are cheering for this as she goes on the ground. Amy could win this match up as the fans are cheering for this. She pins her again in the ring with the fans cheering for this as she rolls KPN right in the ring.

1!

2!

Thr-NO!

KPN is not going down without a fight!

Amy stands up and is getting frustrated that it took two finishers to take her down. Amy goes after KPN, but KPN gives her a big boot again. Amy falls on the ground as the fans are cheering for this. KPN grabs her from the ground and puts her on her shoulders and looks at the camera. She goes for the Ode to BPN. It takes Amy Harrison out as the fans are cheering for this with KPN rolling her over in the middle of the ring.

1!

2!

Thr-NO!

Amy is still in this!

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: A lot of back and forth, neither woman willing to give any ground to the other.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: This ain’t no dark match, Riggoletto, the WORLD’S watching them, and the WORLD’S not forgiving!

This is now shades of the CKP Women’s Championship match a couple of months ago. Amy is back to her feet and already going on the turnbuckle. KPN turns around and goes right after her and goes on the ropes. The fans are cheering with Meagan and Kieran holding their mouths at ringside. Someone is going to get her with KPN on the ropes. Amy tries pushing off KPN, but KPN elbows her in the face. She looks and GOES FOR THE KPN OFF THE TOP ROPE! The fans are cheering for this as both ladies are down.

Fans: Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

Both ladies are down, but it’s KPN that’s stirring. She rolls over and pins Amy Harrison in the ring as the fans are cheering for this….

1!

2!

3!

DING DING

Warrior by Skarlett Riot kicks in as the fans are cheering for this. Kelly Penkzee-Nelson has defeated Amy Harrison in a very game match as the fans are cheering for this. Everyone here is giving a standing ovation for this. KPN gets to her feet and raises her arm in the air and does a fist pump and looks at the fans that are clapping. Amy gets to her feet with a look of disappointment as she walks over to Kelly.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: The only consolation prize for Harrison is that she’s able to walk away from the match under her own power!

The fans are cheering as she extends her hand out with KPN shaking her and giving her a hug after. This is what 5BW is all about, and that’s kicking ass and taking names as we end Day One Session One.

DAMON HAVOK RIGGS: A great showing of sportsmanship being shown here.

JOHNNY HITMAKER: I GUESS…

The smoke has cleared and the dust settled with that has been an incredible opening session of action. The crowd responds favorably as Chris Page emerges out to through the curtain with a microphone in hand.

CHRIS PAGE: Ladies and gentleman, Cypress Hill!

Match Credits:
Chris Page
Graham Clauson and Justin
Meagan

Announcers Credits: Damon Riggs and Johnny Hitmaker
Graphic Credit: Kat Jones

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (07-23-2022), Austin Ramsey (07-22-2022), Dolly Waters (07-22-2022), Mark Flynn (07-22-2022), Mercy (07-22-2022), Raion Kido (07-23-2022), theNewBreed (07-23-2022), Theo Pryce (07-22-2022)