Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Naked Opportunity
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2022, 07:58 PM

"Where are we going?" Being tugged as his hand was gripped in hers. Jason Cashe was being led by Josslynn Spencer. The two were crept down, moving alongside of a house. It wasn't one they owned. That wasn't the confusing part. Together they had formed a habit of spending the night in places that didn't belong to them. "Hey!" He said in a whisper that was kind of loud for a whisper. Josslynn didn't acknowledge him until they arrived at a fence that divided the side of the house to the backyard.

"Give me a boost.." She nods towards Cashe. Her energy for doing these little excursions of crime was most definitely part of her charm.

"Is the gate even locked?" Looking around, Cashe had used his criminal history to observe the scene since they first arrived. "I don't think they have any security to speak of.." Reaching over the wooden fence, Cashe unlatches the lock and opens the gate. "See? They probably leave the doors unlocked."

"That's because a Cop lives here.." She was so casual about it whereas Cashe's eyes popped wide. "He probably has an arsenal inside.. Come on!" She whispers and disappears into the dark abyss of the backyard. This nightcrawler life had its perks but also its concerns.

========

"I'm aware at this point that winning is less likely for me. Not because I can't hang with someone but because I have an appreciation for the talent pool taking part in this tournament. It would be cocky, arrogant to suggest that I can guarantee a win. That in no way means I won't show up aiming to do so..

This is the Cannabis Cup!

I'm one of the FEW on this lineup that belongs here just in what I have caked up on my lungs from long days of inhale exhale. I smoke on a Professional level! The ONLY time you can call me a Vegetarian!

Yet the day of a match and you'll find me sober like I was a D.A.R.E success story. The match, the business inside that ring is the only high I hunger to have before the bell.

These events are long but there are only a few things better than that first high after going without it for a period of time. So the longer I last in this tournament, the more I will enjoy the puff n greens when I finally get around to putting the flame to flower..

We are all here to showcase who we are while representing the companies we compete for and while I am signed to a couple of promotions, my representation is that of but a few. I can count them on one hand! That to me means I am alone at this event. I keep enemies like I keep lighters and that's plenty so it's always a step forward before I find someone who I want to swing on or who wants to swing on me. So if my numbers are correct? I got 31 other motherfuckers wanting to do what we all signed up hoping to do. Win."

========

"You know there's an indoor pool back at the Hotel right?"

Really, as beautiful as this layout was, Cashe was surprised it didn't have more security. The back of the house was almost all glass, you could see in every room. From the backdoor were little lights that trailed along a walkway that led to the pool area. "So, you don't want to swim with me?" Josslynn asked but she wasn't really asking.

Her eyes pierced towards him as she removed piece after piece of clothing. Down to her skivvies. "It's going to be lonely in there without you.." She adds before diving into the water prison. The term is used because it was a Cop who lived there. Getting in could lead you from one to the other.. Still.. The idea of this gave him an interest. The risk, the reward of what was waiting for him to join her.

Cashe stripped. The night wasn't cold but the chill in the wind did hug you a bit. He damn sure didn't dive in, he slowly descended into the dark water, only lit up by lights underneath the surface. Gave it a nice dim glow. "It's kind of cold.." He chimed in as he and Josslynn waved closer to one another.

"It's not so bad when you go under." She said but her bottom lip had a shiver to it. "Here, let's heat things up a bit shall we?" From the water came her bra and her underwear. Smiling as Cashe, she throws them off to the side of the pool. Cashe rushed to remove his briefs. Tossing them in the general direction where she had thrown hers.

He pulls her close and leans in to kiss her but she shoves back, kicking off of him and swimming in the opposite direction. The top of her butt cheeks break the surface. "Say Marco!" Her voice was not in a whisper but Cashe almost forgot the risk involved as he watched the reward swim away. The game was to be played with his eyes closed so that is exacty what he did.

"Marco!"

"Polo.." In a whisper drifted off his right, Cashe cuts and dives into that direction. The game was on.

========

"Looking at these brackets.. Sheesh! To win my side, to find myself in the Finals. Even the Elite Eight. I would need to beat some which I admire.. Bobby Bourbon, Thunker Knuckles. Betsy Granger! Sebastian Everett Bryce..

Raise your hand if you think I can accomplish this? My hand won't be among those raised. Maybe one or two on a good day but to expect those good days to come back to back? Who can really expect that? What we want is not often what we get, I've learned that so many times over the years.

Did Cinderella expect to be exactly what the Prince was looking for? I'm not expecting it but I'll damn sure make the shoe fit if you don't have a Fairy Godmother to wave a wand and make your dreams come true.

In Football, it is Any Given Sunday. In Pro Wrestling, it is Any Given Opportunity and we all have one in front of us! It is literally a Cup sitting there, ready to be claimed by one. This is Highlander shit and if you cannot come prepared to lose your head then you have come ill prepared. I'm coming to curb stomp like I'm kicking knowledge, you want to out smart me. Bring big words and remember that this isn't a spelling bee and we all want to sting like Ali and show we can be great!

Smoke Session Number Two? Between Cypress Hill and Willie Nelson, I am trying to out smoke the competition. So come one, come all, I'll hit you to the head until you're tired. Call it a contact high because while you're on your back for that Uno, Dose, Trey? My Hand Will Rise and then I'll be riding high and you'll have been put UNDER The Influence while I stand above it."

========

"Shit, my phone!" Cashe torpedoed under the water, kicking his legs as his arms tore through the pool. Josslynn, watching, turns to see a light inside the house turn on.

"Jason.. Someone's awake!" She tried to call out but Cashe was still swimming underwater. At best, he might have heard the vibration of her voice but probably not. She wasn't screaming. "Damnit!" She mutters upon seeing a man stumbling through the house in a bathrobe and some slippers. He didn't seem alarmed by anything, probably just had to pee.

Emerging at the wall of the pool, Cashe pushes himself out of the water, twisting and sitting on the edge. Usually when they went out, they left their phones volume off, if they brought them at all. He struggles to get his phone out from the pocket of his shorts. The name 'Price is Right' appears on the screen as Cashe answers the call.

"Hello?" Cashe whispers into the phone as he sees Josslynn pointing towards the house. The man inside wasn't visible anymore so Cashe just shrugged it off. "I can't talk right now." He says as he holds a finger up to signal for Joss to give him a minute. "I'm not worried about Chris Page or his Sissy PE group. If they come, they know the risks."

Josslynn playfully swims around just out of clear sight of Cashe. Into the part of the pool where the lights didn't help. "If you must know.." There was a moment of hesitation. Cashe couldn't see Josslynn's naked body under the water but he knew it was there. "Josslynn and I broke into a Cop's backyard to swim naked in his pool." The truth as they say will set you free. "What? I'm not lying!"

From his peripheral vision, Cashe snapped his head to see the man moving inside the house. "Shit, I gotta go.." Slowly, Cashe slides back down into the pool. An eyeful if there was better lighting but plenty of shadow to catch a glimpse. "I've got to go man.." Hanging up on the call, Cashe holds down the button and shuts his phone off before tossing it onto his clothes pile. "Should we go?" He whispers as he slow swims back to Josslynn. She extends an arm to prevent him from getting too close.

"Say Marco.." Her smile returned, the risk of getting caught faded as she backed away and splashed water into Cashe's face.

"Heh.. Marco…"

========[/i]

"Chronic Chris Page Enterprises. A banner made up of people willing to hold up another man's name. I guess people have been doing that very thing for years and years. Empires that have risen and fallen. Kings and Governments that have gained power over a population simply because they spoon fed people enough of their own source material that it becomes almost a brainwash.

Now we see how the game is to be played though!

How many people in this tournament will have Page in their corner? What happens when two of his clients face one another? Will he pick a side, stand in a neutral corner or not be present at ringside altogether? How many tickets does one have to apply before the odds sit in your favor for success?

Five in the Cup Tournament alone!

Part of aligning yourself with him is to see your name on the marquee but which of you NEEDS his help with that?

Once upon a time, Chris Page threatened to surround the ring with me in it. To line up all his clients and make an example out of me and up until this point? I've bullied those who he has sent to deal with me..

Odds being in your favor is nice. Stack the deck, bring all you've got because me, by my lonesome will do the same. Just know that if one of you do win? He will be in your spotlight helping you hold up that Trophy..

Last time I spoke about the Cannabis Cup, I had to do that introduction stuff. Who I was, what I've done and why I signed up for this in the first place but this is far from being about me. This is about each and every one of us who are showing up at the Velvet Rabbit to whip and tip ass! Throw the big bills and look for the bigger thrills inside of a ring that will host some HUGE matches!

Corey Black versus Chris Page?

Peter Vaughn versus James Raven?

I think Splat has a Title being defended on this show! XWF is showcasing a World Title Match, the hitters are on deck for what could very well be a Homerun Derby. This event, these nights are about Pro Wrestling and with all the drama that we seem to turn on daily like a reality TV show, when you get inside that squared circle with ropes surrounding you and fans surrounding them, you forget all that extra noise. Everything goes quiet in those moments. So, no, it's not just about me. Who I am is another name on the roster. Another number on the total of competitors vying for the same prize. You want that Trophy? Do you NEED that Trophy?

Watch the winner be someone who can't even blow Os in the air with a lungful exhaled.."

[b]========

"Marco…" Waddling calmly through the water. The pool wasn't very deep, just a smidge deeper than Cashe was tall. Not hearing a response from Josslynn, Cashe signals again. "Marco!" His voice turns up the volume a bit.

"Polo.." Her voice faded. Too far to even be IN the pool. Cashe opened his eyes and couldn't see her. Spinning around to check every angle, he wasn't seeing his girlfriend in the pool.

"Jossly–" He spots her outside the pool as she finalizes getting dressed. "What?" Cashe turns to check the house. Silent. It stood motionless. Facing her again, he moves closer to the edge. "Are we leaving?"

"I am!" She says in her non whispered, maybe a bit too loud voice.

"The fuck you mean?" He felt and sounded confused. Unsure of what he might have done. Pushing himself out of the pool, Josslynn rushes over and shoves him back into the water. Breaching the surface, he growls trying to get to the edge. "What are you doing?!" He asks in a demanding loud voice.

"Payback!" The dread that filled him as she spoke the word was heavy. All this time he had thought she forgave him, forgot all about the glitter bomb that he helped execute on her, Sloane Taylor, and Todrick Ramsey.

"You don't have glitter do you?!"

That was his biggest concern at this time. The rest of the picture hadn't yet been painted in thought but as he pushed out of the pool. The lights in the house came on like a bolt of lightning filled it in an instant. Looking down at himself, Cashe was 'bucket naked' (Bernie Mac RIP). The picture started filling with color. "Josslynn wait!" He says in a last minute plea. "Leave my underwear?"

At the gate, just before she disappears. Josslynn turns, blows him a kiss and says, "I love you, I'll see you back at the Hotel."

"But tha–" He tried to say but she was gone. "That's a few miles from here.." He says it anyway to himself. The backdoor of the house is opened, you can hear the lock click as the man steps outside. Cashe sighs, drops his head and turns to face the man. "Heeeey.. I'm Cashe…" The most sad sounding introduction Jason Cashe has ever made.

"KAAAAREN! BRING ME MY GUN!"

Cashe broke off into a sprint, chasing out of the yard and after Josslynn. Butt naked and running. What a sight..

========

"I've talked about the bracket I am in. I wouldn't do this tournament justice if I didn't mention that other side. The side that will produce a Finalist to face whoever wins on my side. Dane Preston just beat Matthew Knox, a feat to say the least but it's from the same company that produced Wraith so I can't give him too much credit. I'm not a fan. I'm also not here to kid glove anyone because that's not what I do. So forgive me if my value placed upon IWF products isn't much more than Dollar Store prices.

They got Austin Ramsey over there! That's my boy, a brother in a sense. I give so much credit to him on how I have evolved and bettered myself over the last year or so. I like that dude and yet if our paths crossed by chance inside the ring? I'd shorten his years knowing he is the Father of my God Children. That's just the Dog in me.. That's where I am when I am inside those ropes. I can be playful on twitter and have some fun but I don't play when it comes to that 3 Count.

Mac Bane is like Family. He married my Sister, Amber. Same can be said though, I'll dig in his ass like I'm trying to change the way he shits if it means to pass that challenge and get my hand raised!

THAT IS THE DRUG!

THE HIGH!

To have your hand raised and keep it above your head match after match. Until they shut off the lights and we all go home, that is the purpose. The ultimate goal for anyone but in this tournament, in that hand I want a trophy to be raised with it.

I will, in truth, worry about the Dickies, the Montouris, Corey Smiths, and LSMs when and IF I get to the Finals. Again, I don't expect to win. The odds aren't in my favor, I'm nobody's Top 5. I'm not supposed to win but in the end? It's your job to stop me.."

========

"Pick up… Pick up… Come ON!"

Cashe was sitting outside of a Laundromat wearing clothes that were a few sizes too small. He had a phone to his ear and a purse that had its contents dumped out onto the sidewalk. Clearly stolen. Pacing as he seemed a bit fidgety.

"Yeah, it's me, Cashe. Answer the fucking phone man! Josslynn ditched me and left me butt ass naked.. Call me back, I need an uber!"

Hanging up, he looks around. Nobody was lingering as the night grew into the morning hours. "I'm gonna get her.. This is war!" He says with a growl as the phone in his hand begins to ring.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-09-2022), Austin Ramsey (07-09-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-09-2022), Dolly Waters (07-09-2022), Raion Kido (07-09-2022), Theo Pryce (07-09-2022), Unknown Soldier (07-14-2022)