Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Another Boring Night
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-06-2022, 11:00 PM

I can’t believe I actually won last Anarchy and was able to beat one of my XWF idols, maybe things are starting to look up for me this run but before I get too excited, I have to worry about my match tomorrow night at this upcoming Anarchy. On Anarchy I have not booked in another singles match like I am used to but in a five-team, anything goes tornado tag match against The Misfits, Team MAGA, Elijah Martin & Bam Miller, and THUGS. While being in a tag match doesn’t really bother me, my partner kind of does, because I have been teamed up with a man who has only won one match in a career of at least thirty matches, so you can see why I am a little worried about my chances of continuing this little winning streak. Don’t get me wrong Liam is a great person and someone that I would call a friend, but wrestling isn’t the career for him. Sure, his father was someone who some may call an XWF legend, whose career had its fair share of ups and downs, at the end more downs but Liam is nothing like his father. Chasm was one of my trainers back in Toronto when I first started training and I owe him a lot, but I am not here to talk about that.

Currently, I am laying in the bed of my hotel room in Kill Devil Hill, North Carolina flipping through the channels on the television trying to pass the time because I am so fucking bored and nothing interesting seems to be on, just then my cell phone that is sitting on the bedside table beside me starts to ring. I pick up the phone and look to see who it was calling me this late, the screen flashed “Private Number”. I wasn’t going to answer but I was bored so figured why not the worse that could happen is it was some telemarketer and if that was the case I could play a little game I like to play with them where I flirt and tease them until they either hang-up or I turn myself on enough that I hang up and spend a little time with my little friend Johnny. I answer the phone

Hello?

Hey Savannah

Right away I recognized the voice and surprisingly it was the person I was just talking about, my tag team partner Liam “I’m A Jobber” Roberts. I roll my eyes as I really didn’t want to talk to Liam before tomorrow.

What can I do for you, Liam?

Well, I heard we were staying in the same hotel and I was just wondering if you wanted to grab a drink with me and maybe go over the game plan for tomorrow.

Since I was bored and there was nothing on the TV I figured why not.

Sure Liam, give me ten minutes to get redressed and I’ll meet you at the bar.

Before Liam could answer I hung up the phone and jumped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to get dressed.

10 Minutes Later

I walk into the small hotel bar and right away I see Liam sitting at a table in the back-left corner. I walk over to the table and sit down across from Liam who as soon as he notices slides a drink to me.

I went ahead and ordered you a Gin & Ginger, I hope that is ok

While it wasn’t my favorite type of drink, I have never been the type of person to turn down free booze, so I pick up the glass and take a sip.

Thanks, so what did you want to talk about.

Well first let me say congrats on beating VV last week

Great, small talk just what I wanted; I could be still in my room masturbating right now but instead I agreed to this.

Thanks, I guess, and congrats on once again getting your ass kicked.

I take another sip of my drink and you could tell that comment didn’t sit well with Liam but honestly after getting your ass kicked as much as he has you would think he would be used to comments like that.

So, what is the plan for tomorrow night?

I know Liam has always had somewhat of a crush on me so I figured that maybe he would like some added motivation for our match.

The plan is that you don’t job us out and actually maybe fucking try to win and ……

I get up from the table and I lean in towards Liam and whisper into his ear

If we win tomorrow night, I’ll suck your dick.

While Liam really shouldn’t be surprised by what I said it did seem to catch him off guard as he wasn’t able to reply before I gave him a kiss on the cheek and start to walk back towards the elevators before I got too far I turned around and blew him a kiss before smiling as he was still frozen not knowing what the fuck just happened.

[Image: savannah.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-07-2022), Dolly Waters (07-07-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (07-07-2022)