Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Place?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2022, 07:34 PM

The scene opens with HGH sitting by the pool. We see Junior enter the frame.

"Mr. Hayes, this was just sent by Mr. Slavino."

HGH takes a look at the pamphlet.

"Well, holy shit! Would you look at that? Finally the main event match."

He keeps looking at the pamphlet. HGH sees it reads. Second place triple threat.

"Well, isn't that just cute. Way to put the twist on this match, but I guess it's whatever. So who are my next two victims?"

Right on cue, Tommy walks into the frame.

"Unknown Soldier and Ruby."

"Well that's just great news isn't it."

"Now, don't get too carried away, kid. These two are no slouches, they both are former Anarchy Champions. You're gonna have to be on your toes for this one.

"Carried away? Why whatever would you mean Tommy? So, they are both former champions which means, if I can pull this off. Then technically that should catapult me to the front of the line then, right? I mean how many former champions do I have to beat before I get a shot?"

"Harmon! That is exactly what I am talking about. You have to stay focused on the task at hand. You have to get by these two before you can even think about anything else."

Flustered by Tommy's remarks. HGH looks up, we see the smirk on his face.

"Oh Tommy, do you think I'd not take this seriously? Come on man, I mean I'm going up against a satanic soldier that doesn't even know himself. Then.. then there's the superhero extraordinaire herself, Ruby. You see, boys and girls it doesn't matter who I'm facing. My record in triple threat matches, well it's pretty fucking awesome if I do say so myself. Now, let's not get all worked up, I know that the two of you are going to be bringing your very best. Ask yourself this question though, are you better than me?

"Harmon, this could very well be the toughest match of your career. As I said, both are former champions and they both know what it takes to be on top. You have to be one hundred percent ready physically, and mentally when you step into the ring with these two."

"Tommy, where is this match even taking place?

"Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina."

"No shit? Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, say, isn't a memorial there?"

"As a matter of fact there is. It's the Wright Brothers National Memorial.

"No way, seriously? Well, hell isn't that just great. Hell, maybe I can help Ruby reach her goal and teach her how to fly like a superhero. How awesome would that be Ruby? At the site of a memorial where two brothers achieved flight, so does Ruby. Speaking of memorials, I can lay an unknown soldier to rest while there too. I could kill two birds with one stone.”

HGH pauses for a moment. He looks back up at the camera with a smirk, then his expression turns to a straight face.

”Listen up, the Plump Pigeon didn’t exactly go my way, runner up in my block, but the both of you have had your spotlight and I know that both of you are going to try and shove it down my throat, but let’s get one thing clear. Your times have come and gone. Mine, however, is only beginning. This is my time to shine and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let you spoil that for me. I have busted my ass since I stepped foot into this company. I have met every challenge that has been thrown my way. So for the love of all things holy, what makes the two of you think that this is any different. This very well may be my toughest challenge yet, facing off against two well-established wrestlers. Hell, most of you people may still consider me a rookie. This rookie, well, he’s got one hell of a bite on him.”

HGH stops to look at Tommy. Tommy seems to be giving HGH his approval.

”Unknown Soldier, what you can do is crawl back into whichever circle of Hell you came from as far as I’m concerned. You know what? I don’t even care if you bring Satan himself with you to Anarchy, because let’s face it. You’re going to need all the help you can get. Soldier, make no mistake I will walk miles through hellfire if it will get me a shot at the gold. What are you willing to do to get this win, Soldier? What lengths are you willing to go to, to get the job done?

”Alright kid, settle down. There is no need to get that worked up before this marquee matchup. Pace yourself, you can’t give them an inch in this match. Focus, Harmon.

”Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. Everybody's favorite Okie Dokie superhero. I’m a superhero, hey look at me I’m a superhero. Could you just do us all a favor and maybe change it up a bit. Good god, just sitting through one of your promos is enough to make me sick. Words, words, words, Okie Dokie. There you have it folks, another Ruby promo.”

HGH mimics crowd noises and he claps his hands in unison with the mimicked crowd cheers.

”Come Thursday, July seventh, when the two of you step foot inside of the squared circle with me. I'm going to simply beat both of you from pillar to post. This isn’t going to be for the faint of heart. I will drag Unknown Soldier back into the depths of Hell from which he came. I will take your Okie Dokie superhero Ruby and leave her in the center of the ring forcing her to rethink her Okie Dokie career choices. Then when the final bell rings and MY hand is raised in victory. It will finally be my time here in the XWF because I am hungry for gold and I’m coming for it!

Screen fades black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2022), Charlie Nickles (07-06-2022), Dolly Waters (07-07-2022), Unknown Soldier (07-06-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (07-07-2022)