Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-06-2022, 07:25 PM

A black pick up truck sits in the parking lot of the The Wright Brothers National Memorial from Kill devil hills, North Carolina. A Miller Lite beer bottle comes flying out the window and damn near hits the camera as it rotates around to the front of the car to reveal Bam Miller sitting in the driver seat with a smirk on his face as Elijah Martin leans in with a smile of his own as he waves at the camera.

Elijah Martin: Well things didn't work out last Anarchy for us when it came to the Elimination Chamber match but that's ok we are still getting paid and Anarchy still calling our names to put butts in the seats and that's what brings us to this dump of a city.

Elijah smirks and gives Bam a nodge as he smokes on a cigarette.

Bam Miller: Yeah I could think of a lot of places I rather wrestle in before I come to this backwater cesspool of North Carolina but I guess if I had to kick some ass and take out the trash this would be the perfect place to drop it off.

Bam smells the air outside the window.

Bam Miller: Yeah this place smells like hot cheap beer on a warm day in July.

Bam takes a puff from his cigarette as the camera goes back to Elijah.

Elijah Martin: Haha, I like when your in a bad mood Bam because I know it means your ready to kick some ass and put a Brick across a couple of faces.

Elijah smirks as he pulls out a Brick and places it on the dashboard in front of Bam who looks at it with excitement.

Elijah Martin: Yeah I figured you'd be excited for that beauty, it's going to be perfect in this anything goes tag team match, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to leave a lasting impression on everyone.

Elijah smirks as Bam picks up the brick with a sadistic smile on his face as he stares at it for a moment.

Bam Miller: I see the past few months of going against each other and teaming up is paying off on how well you know me now, You know there is no other weapon I would desire to use on every person in this match and bash the jokes they all have right out of their system.

Bam taps on the brick.

Bam Miller: You see Elijah these people in our match and the fans watching right now all see us as jokes but after Thursday Night Anarchy when we take the Misfits, Savannah and Liam, Thugs and Team MAGA to the Miller Time and just a heads up jack asses we only serve Beer,Bricks, and Fist so pick which one you think will hurt the less when we bash it into your skull. You see in a match like this ,me and Elijah are in our element. We've been in battles like this before and hell just recently was going balls to the wall in the Elimination Chamber as we not online tried to destroy four other people to be Champion but we were also willing to destroy each other to make it happen.

Bam and Elijah look at each other with a sick smile and then both laugh for a moment.

Elijah Martin: You know it's just funny that they think we won't walk out the winners when it's all said and done. Two bonafide ass kickers in a anything goes tag match and they are betting against us? They must be stupid to think these clowns can put us down.

Bam Miller: To be honest Elijah I dont give two fucks what anyone thinks these days, I only care about winning, getting paid and kicking ass and Im happy you got this brick with me but take a walk to the back of the rig to see what Im bringing to Anarchy.

With a smirk they both step outside the pickup truck and walk to the back and Bam pulls the tailgate down and pulls out a barbed wire baseball bat, followed by a bag of thumbtacks, a biker chain and then the final weapon is a bat made entirely of bricks.

Bam Miller: You see when I heard it was anything goes I decided to take the company at its word and bring any and everything to this fight. I'm going to make sure me and Elijah not only get the win but deliver what many will call the most bloodiest slobberknocker of a match they have ever seen in their life and they’ll go on social media and tell everyone that we used tables,ladders,chairs,barbed wire and yes even a brick bat to punish everyone that stand sin our way and show them just how far we are willing to go for the win. They won't even be able to stomach the thought of it let alone survive the ebay down we are going to deliver.

Bam Smirks as he loads the weapons back into the truck and they take their seats back in the truck as Bam starts up the engine.

Bam Miller: So buckle up clowns because it's a bumpy and wild ride to Miller Time!!!!!

Bam hits the gas and they speed out of the parking lot as the camera flickers off and the scene comes to an end.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-07-2022)